Kevin Nisbet.

AlimOzturk

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So quite similar 

Could say that most of shanklands goals before this season were in lower leagues too so not relevant 

BREAKING Hibernian have just accepted a 150k bid from Crawley Town with add ons based on appearances

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• vegas-voss

• Hearts007

• Notts1874

Tayside Jambo
3 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I initially thought we’d double up on him yesterday. Turns out we didn’t need to 😎

Aye, could have just had the neighbourhood watch keep an eye through the curtains. 

3047F38B-9DBB-4D73-958D-0C18145E4335.jpeg

Brick Tamland
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So quite similar 

Could say that most of shanklands goals before this season were in lower leagues too so not relevant 

Apart from Boyce scoring 100 goals more than him yep they are quite similar. In my opinion you really do come out with some utter utter pish. 

Brick Tamland
4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

You do know how numbers work yeah?

I don’t think he/she/it/they knows how anything works to be honest, a completely clueless slaver. 

Reckon him and Shankland would actually be a decent forward pairing.

Shankland has shown with Ginnelly playing through the middle that he can support another striker and still score goals.

That's a credit to Neilson that he's helped develop Shankland's game.

N Lincs Jambo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

You need to learn to support your own team and show our players and manager more respect. 

He is supporting his own team hence the Nisbet better than Boyce comments 😂. Total joke of a poster

41 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Youhan look decent, and would be a good squad player for us. 

Youan reminds me of Tony Watt. Nae end product.

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Youan reminds me of Tony Watt. Nae end product.

Exactly, many times yesterday he got into a dangerous looking position but instead of heading to the line and crossing he cut inside onto his weaker left foot and had a pop at goal, each of which was easily dealt with by our defence.

5 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Comedy podcast of theirs yesterday mentioned Millwall were in for him 

Millwall apparently had a bid turned down by QPR for Lyndon Dykes, so they're in the market for a striker.

Shooter McGavin

Their entire squad is built upon Porteous, who’s f****** off, Boyle, who’s got a pensioners knees, and Nisbett who’ll no doubt be begging his agent to get him away asap.

27 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Apart from Boyce scoring 100 goals more than him yep they are quite similar. In my opinion you really do come out with some utter utter pish. 

In almost double the games…so similar.

i think the ratio is what they are referring to.

Brick Tamland
2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

In almost double the games…so similar.

i think the ratio is what they are referring to.

Do you? They specifically said scoring goals, no mention of ratios, not a word I think they could spell or understand. 

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Do you? They specifically said scoring goals, no mention of ratios, not a word I think they could spell or understand. 

Plus, Boyce does way, way more than 'just' score goals.

Brick Tamland
5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Plus, Boyce does way, way more than 'just' score goals.

Correct. 

3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

😂😂

Better than Boyce at what? 

Finishing, I reckon.

Although it could be argued Boyce isn’t an out-and-out “striker”.

I think Nesbit is a decent player. Robbie tried and failed to persuade him to join us (offering more money than Hibs, I think), but he decided instead to go to Lochend.

Begs, perhaps, the question why he didn’t fancy joining us?

4 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Is slow as **** was it not him that Sibbick sprinted past for his goal ?Decent poacher though to be fair but he was easily handled yesterday like he has been in every derby he has played.

Nah, it was Josh Campbell.

18 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Finishing, I reckon.

I think Nesbit is a decent player. Robbie tried and failed to persuade him to join us (offering more money than Hibs, I think), but he decided instead to go to Lochend.

Because he's thick as shit? 

20 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Finishing, I reckon.

Rumour was he wanted a clause in his contract that would let him leave for Celtic. Hearts refused to even discuss it, HIbs obviously bent over backwards for it

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Good player in a shite team.  Off this week or the summer.  Would be a great signing for us. 

No, he wouldn't. 

Cameronstheman

Seriously why would we want sign Nisbet ?? plenty gems out there and we are in a great place to sign better in the summer and no doubt will 

Aberdeen can have him 

The Future's Maroon

Just been told by a Hibs supporting mate he is away, don’t know where but been coming all window apparently?

NOT Celtic, off to a Championship team.

Porteous to Udinese (500k) and instantly loaned to Watford 

(he is normally bang on with their stuff, so let see)

Edited by The Future's Maroon

4 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Nisbet wouldn’t make the hearts first team just now. That’s fairly obvious. Would he even make the bench? Not too sure he would. 

chat about Nisbet being better than Boyce despite stats clearly indicating the opposite shows clear signs of an interloper imo. Honkin 

You could argue that Boyce wouldn’t make the Hearts first team just now either

28 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Just been told by a Hibs supporting mate he is away, don’t know where but been coming all window apparently?

No chance

MarkDevriesScores4
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You could argue that Boyce wouldn’t make the Hearts first team just now either

True but I’d have him on the bench before Nisbet 

Nisbet is a good player with an eye for goal, no point in pretending otherwise.

He’s not at our level but with good coaching, he’d improve.  Robbie has improved every player in our squad so I’ve no doubt he make him into the player he has the potential to be.

9 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Dundee or Partick Thistle 

9 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I know you’re just passing on what you’ve been told but regarding Porteous why would either club entertain that ? Unless it is some sort of FFP get around and both clubs are connected it makes no sense. 

Can’t see anyone going for Nisbet this window either. 

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I know you’re just passing on what you’ve been told but regarding Porteous why would either club entertain that ? Unless it is some sort of FFP get around and both clubs are connected it makes no sense. 

They have the same owner. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Would then make some sense then but why wouldn’t Watford just buy him ? 

Doesn't really matter what club buys him. The money comes from the same source. 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Might be a bit cheaper tax wise for Udinese to pay for him and pay his wages.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I get that but why potentially piss off one set of supporters. Can’t imagine udinese being happy about this. As I said it makes no sense unless it’s about financial fair play in some way. Also from Porteous point of view he could well find himself playing were he didn’t want to. He thinks he’s going to Watford but that loan deal could easily be cancelled. 

Is there many loans already between the clubs ? 

Edited by Dazo

2 minutes ago, viva hate said:

Might be a bit cheaper tax wise for Udinese to pay for him and pay his wages.

Could be. They've just done the very same thing with a Brazilian centre forward. Signed for Udinese, loaned immediately to Watford. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I get that but why potentially piss off one set of supporters. Can’t imagine udinese being happy about this. As I said it makes no sense unless it’s about financial fair play in some way. Also from Porteous point of view he could well find himself playing were he didn’t want to. He thinks he’s going to Watford but that loan deal could easily be cancelled. 

I'm sure his agent will be more than aware of the ins and outs of the deal. Anyway they've been doing this since they had the same owner on multiple occasions. 

They have been accused of working the system when they buy Watford players for inflated prices. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I'm sure his agent will be more than aware of the ins and outs of the deal. Anyway they've been doing this since they had the same owner on multiple occasions. 

They have been accused of working the system when they buy Watford players for inflated prices. 

Yeah seem your post about regarding a recent similar deal. Obviously financially better in some way for the owner. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Bet he'd be gutted if his loan move ti Watford was cancelled,  he'd be left training and living in Italy on 4/5 his current wage.

8 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Is there many loans already between the clubs ? 

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

16 hours ago, Meathook said:

Top striker. Only 1 goal away from equalling Toby Sibbick's derby tally.

Shut this thread down😂☝️🇱🇻

12 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Finishing, I reckon.

Because we refused to sign him on a contract that had a stipulation to let him sign for Celtic is they came in for him , is the rumour that was going around at the time 

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

Nisbet is a good player with an eye for goal, no point in pretending otherwise.

He’s not at our level but with good coaching, he’d improve.  Robbie has improved every player in our squad so I’ve no doubt he make him into the player he has the potential to be.

A bit of a sweeping statement which I guarantee you don’t have the knowledge to back up!  

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Bet he'd be gutted if his loan move ti Watford was cancelled,  he'd be left training and living in Italy on 4/5 his current wage.

You’re missing the point, if he wanted to play abroad he wouldn’t be signing for Watford. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You’re missing the point, if he wanted to play abroad he wouldn’t be signing for Watford. 

I'm not sure you know your own point tbh.

I have no idea what he wants, but getting  4/5 times your salary, signing for an Italian club and then going out on loan or not to Watford is far more attractive than playing for a club on less money who you want to leave from.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Because we refused to sign him on a contract that had a stipulation to let him sign for Celtic is they came in for him , is the rumour that was going around at the time 

Seems an odd move from Nisbet considering Celtic’s spending power and the quality of player they can attract.

Should we have just gone along with his demand, confident the clause was unlikely to be triggered?

I think he’s a good finisher and might have formed a decent partnership with Boyce. Robbie presumably thought so, too.