Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Ked

• JAYEL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Willie was providing the BBC with his expert analysis a few rows behind me. I offered my own analysis about the two sides myself. We may not have agreed. 

What did the bald Willie say when you told "yer team are schec t !"?

24 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Willie was providing the BBC with his expert analysis a few rows behind me. I offered my own analysis about the two sides myself. We may not have agreed. 

What did the bald Willie say when you told him "yer team are schec t !"?

Edited by Big Drew
typo

22 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Stephen Robinson or David Martindale. Those are the choices. 

Then taking Martindale would make it even easier to get third. 

Fitzroy Pointon

Just like Hibs, they revert to the past whenever they take a pasting off us. At least they were successful at some point in their history though. It pains them that we have probably never been in as good health off the park and were gradually getting there on it. That wasn't even our fukk strength team last night. 

7 minutes ago, CMc said:

Then taking Martindale would make it even easier to get third. 

Martindale has done a fantastic job at Livingston. I just wonder how he'd get on at a team like Aberdeen or Hibs where there's higher expectations than at Livi. I suspect he would struggle

Just now, Hansel said:

Martindale has done a fantastic job at Livingston. I just wonder how he'd get on at a team like Aberdeen or Hibs where there's higher expectations than at Livi. I suspect he would struggle

Yeah, me too. Think it would weaken both. 

Said it before, but what Martindale achieves with a playing budget of around £1 million a year, is pretty remarkable.

Doesn't strike me that he has any ambitions outside of Livingston though.

54 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

yeah, same with the vermin. Struggle in the league and it’s all of a sudden the league is of a shite standard and low quality.  Always their party line. Their own comfort blanket for whatever reason. Tin pot

Hear it constantly bang average hearts team in a poor league.

does that make their situation even worse? That we aren’t good but been out in front for 18 months now🤷‍♂️

yeah, same with the vermin. Struggle in the league and it’s all of a sudden the league is of a shite standard and low quality.  Always their party line. Their own comfort blanket for whatever reason. Tin pot

does that make their situation even worse? That we aren’t good but been out in front for 18 months now🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Every Scottish football fan thinks all their team's players are better than everyone else's. I saw a Hibs fan on Twitter talking about a combined Edinburgh 11 and it had 6 or 7 Hibs players in it! 😃 

At the moment omly Cadden would be a possible starter with Marshall, Porteous & Nesbitt on the bench. Boyle too when he's fit

i wish jj was my dad
26 minutes ago, Big Drew said:

What did the bald Willie say when you told "yer team are schec t !"?

He just had a painted grin on his face all night. Arses handed on a plate. I suggested he might have been better off just going for a pint rather than enduring the second half. 

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

He just had a painted grin on his face all night. Arses handed on a plate. I suggested he might have been better off just going for a pint rather than enduring the second half. 

Ha! Ha! I bet he hates it that he can't referee anymore and reduced to talkin schecht on the radio in that condescending tone of his. Total self-manipulator that he is!

14 hours ago, JAYEL said:

He is no happy.  😆😆😆😆

He does appear again at the end……….

Must be hard trying to talk while breathing through your mouth 😐 he might have a cold, but I doubt it 😁

August Landmesser
14 hours ago, JAYEL said:

He is no happy.  😆😆😆😆

He does appear again at the end……….

Poor laddy, long way to travel (from Dunbar) to watch that shite. Still, at least he got to see the Famous in action 

19 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Must be hard trying to talk while breathing through your mouth 😐 he might have a cold, but I doubt it 😁

Will start to look out for that vlog when Aberdeen lose. Was even picking up the odd word in English by the end. 

10 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Just like Hibs, they revert to the past whenever they take a pasting off us. At least they were successful at some point in their history though. It pains them that we have probably never been in as good health off the park and were gradually getting there on it. That wasn't even our fukk strength team last night. 

Recently they've been coming out with the yoyo club chat because theyve never been relegated .

We've actually went down twice in 40 years, once through a 15 pt deduction for going into administration and once when the league stopped 6 games early.

Seems to he there new comfort blanket , even although it makes zero sense .

10 hours ago, tcjambo said:

At the moment omly Cadden would be a possible starter with Marshall, Porteous & Nesbitt on the bench. Boyle too when he's fit

No way, he has been very poor this season apparently. 

i wish jj was my dad
10 hours ago, Hansel said:

Yip. He has done a good job but it would be very different setting Aberdeen up like that every week. 

He'd fit in well at Hibs though. 

Hagar the Horrible

Its the fact that before the world cup, we were going to always get players with short term injuries back, we only had to keep in touch then we would kick on....this has happened even with several first team players and starters out.  But Wullie and Dick Gordon were so delusional they were in the fight for third, they dont even look like top six as Livi and St Mirren look better.  But in Wullies heed:

Whit is it yer tryung to saay, that Aeberdeeen urnie the thurd biggest team in the wurld?  I dinnie unnerstaun yiz ur aw saying that Hertz ur oan their ain in thurd.  Hertz only hud 5 chances it wiz aw aeberdeeen.

Willie I dont even think you are third biggest team in Aberdeen!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its the hope that kills you, Aberdeen notorious for getting carried away. It was never a 5-0 game and you werent all that common themes, imagine if we were and hadnt had 8 players out I reply

:verysmug:

11 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Its the hope that kills you, Aberdeen notorious for getting carried away. It was never a 5-0 game and you werent all that common themes, imagine if we were and hadnt had 8 players out I reply

What I never understand. Hibs do it as well.

"Aye we lost 5-0 but you were still playing shite. You're not that good."

Oh really! Well ****ing lucky for you ***** we didn't play well then isn't it!

Edited by Bauld

2 hours ago, Mac80 said:

No way, he has been very poor this season apparently. 

Cadden wouldn't even be allowed on our team bus. He's pish.

Never understood the fascination of him from some quarters on JKB. I wasn't happy when we were being linked with him way back either.

15 minutes ago, Homme said:

Cadden wouldn't even be allowed on our team bus. He's pish.

Never understood the fascination of him from some quarters on JKB. I wasn't happy when we were being linked with him way back either.

I will start this by making it clear I don't think he's good enough for us.

But I don't think he's that bad either.

I think he's hung out to dry by the pish round about him more than he's a poor player.

9 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I will start this by making it clear I don't think he's good enough for us.

But I don't think he's that bad either.

I think he's hung out to dry by the pish round about him more than he's a poor player.

He doesn’t have a position. He can’t defend and he isn’t good enough going forward to be a right mid. End product is horrible. Id put him on par with Atkinson who can’t get near out team right now.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Will start to look out for that vlog when Aberdeen lose. Was even picking up the odd word in English by the end. 

If you keep an eye out for 'Doric for sheep lovers and beginers'  by U Mounter in your local library, it may help.:lol:

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

If you keep an eye out for 'Doric for sheep lovers and beginers'  by U Mounter in your local library, it may help.:lol:

😂👍

14 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Said it before, but what Martindale achieves with a playing budget of around £1 million a year, is pretty remarkable.

Doesn't strike me that he has any ambitions outside of Livingston though.

Unfortunately for him any move runs the risk of his past being dug up and relitigated again. David Goodwillie and the carnage caused by his move from Clyde to Raith Rovers may well figure into his calculations and appetite for risk.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Having a boring afternoon, reading that thread from the start :rofl:

5 scud, the pain must have been truly excruciating 

Aberdeen and Hibs fans are back to being rambling messes(if they weren’t already).

Simply because we are back in a prominent position at the top table. 

All 3 clubs are kind of in a stable position but what counts is on the park. It’s like a throw back to the 25 years before our admin. 

Whatever happens this season, I hope we are seeing a gradual return to us largely dominating the two in league position for a long time. 

Nelly Terraces

Think I might have a wee peak on there & see what the levels of tears & rage are at after that result tonight. The pain of these utter welts is gonna be delicious to behold.

"3rd Force." Oh. My. Fecking. Sides. :lol:

Spoiler

I tried to put these behind a spoiler window as I did not want to accidentally bypass the swear filter . Sorry moderator please remove if inappropriate  

04D22D68-3580-4EDD-A726-5FCC4217C193.jpeg

F94C3299-ECB4-486D-B896-BB98F162014B.jpeg

Edited by Sooks

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

that’s comedy stuff a football monitoring board 😭 

isn't that what supporters do? Monitor the football 😀. If they have to specifically monitor the football then they can't have much of a clue about football. 

AFC Chat

The Football Monitoring Board

First post.   😆😆😆😆😆

Fit is it? The fitba monitoring board, the board that monitors the fitba.

But fit di they dee? Well, they monitor the fitba side of things.

Fa is it? Gunner, Wiggy, Wullie and Data Davie.

Fous it gaan? Well it’s ****in shite…canna defend, canna win awa fae hame, canna keep a clean sheet. Papped oot baith cups. Humiliated.

Fits the verdict? Carry on, nithing tae see here.

Fits next? Hibs awa, we’ll be monitoring the fitba an let ye a’a ken fou we’re deein.

The Fitba Monitoring Board

part_time_jambo
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

that’s comedy stuff a football monitoring board 😭 

They don’t have much to monitor.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Could be a worse 'football monitoring board'.  Could be Dick Gordon and Willie 'fish & chips is rocket science' Miller.

That absolute ***** Dick Gordon deserves every bit of karma heading his way.

Never forgive his sniggering when Hearts were demoted  through covid.

As for willie miller,yer chippies were shit( or chipper if yer sheep )

Wee chippy in Torry  was always the one of choice for the journey south.

Dont forget, folks, that the mother and father of all "sackico's" will be shown, as live, on BBC Alba at 6pm.

Really glad Livi vs. Hearts is on Sunday. 

Schadenfreude is something the Hibby has, mostly, had to lean on for 40 years. They've rarely mustered a victory 

themselves vs. Heart of Midlothian and have had to lean on our defeats against others.

Saturday could be fun and I'm looking forward to it. 

Credit to @Wee Mikeyfor the BBC Alba tip off.

7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Dont forget, folks, that the mother and father of all "sackico's" will be shown, as live, on BBC Alba at 6pm.

Really glad Livi vs. Hearts is on Sunday. 

Schadenfreude is something the Hibby has, mostly, had to lean on for 40 years. They've rarely mustered a victory 

themselves vs. Heart of Midlothian and have had to lean on our defeats against others.

Saturday could be fun and I'm looking forward to it. 

Credit to @Wee Mikeyfor the BBC Alba tip off.

oh ya for that. Saturday night sorted . Win Win whatever happens. Lovely viewing guaranteed

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

oh ya for that. Saturday night sorted . Win Win whatever happens. Lovely viewing guaranteed

👍

Who knows how it will turn out but, hopefully, it will be great viewing...for Hearts supporters.