To AFC Chat - here is how we are feeling tonight

Sooks

That was delicious last night, sending those c**** back up the road in abject pain. Hope their busses broke down.

They have more chips on their shoulders than Willie ever sold.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Ked

• JAYEL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid Sexy Flanders
3 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Genuinely deluded 

Screenshot_20230119_063854_Samsung Internet.jpg

Every Scottish football fan thinks all their team's players are better than everyone else's. I saw a Hibs fan on Twitter talking about a combined Edinburgh 11 and it had 6 or 7 Hibs players in it! 😃 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Every Scottish football fan thinks all their team's players are better than everyone else's. I saw a Hibs fan on Twitter talking about a combined Edinburgh 11 and it had 6 or 7 Hibs players in it! 😃 

Nisbet and Boyle on the bench and that’s it.  100% serious. 

Nelly Terraces
31 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That was delicious last night, sending those c**** back up the road in abject pain. Hope their busses broke down.

👏This is where I'm at.

It was beautiful last night & reading their message board, the tears & rage of these welts is like the elixir of life itself.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A very pleasant morning in Aberdeen today, I'm feeling good today. 

Word is it was never a 5-0 game, well it was, but I agreed for peace sake, 7 or 8 would have been more realistic

Lord Beni of Gorgie

They thought they were going to topple us (over season), I did give fair warning, Hearts would improve post World Cup, just to put the boot in a bit more, doing it without about 7 players again last night.

A very good dose of reality served, some more on Sunday please :)

3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

A very pleasant morning in Aberdeen today, I'm feeling good today. 

Word is it was never a 5-0 game, well it was, but I agreed for peace sake, 7 or 8 would have been more realistic

Best to just agree it should have been 7 or 8 rather than argue.  Did they forget we hit the post, missed a bit of a sitter right at the end, and if Humphrys connects at the back post.......

5 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

👏This is where I'm at.

It was beautiful last night & reading their message board, the tears & rage of these welts is like the elixir of life itself.

I hate those sheep shagging c**** almost as much as the OF.  Living on long past glories that seems to bring about a form of entitlement.  One League Cup in 28 years, a decrepit stadium, and a support that disappears like snaw aff a dyke when the going gets tough. That's where they're at.

They want Willie Miller back. :rofl:

They are a club and support stuck in the 80’s. 

AFC chat is easily the most vile forum in the UK. 

pettigrewsstylist
47 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Only reason any stayed is because bus would be locked and bricking it to go for pint in Gorgie whilst they wait 👊

18 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

👏This is where I'm at.

:rofl:

I was actually sat during the game last night and said "the mutton molesters must be sat there thinking this stadium and it's facilities pisses all over ours, their support pisses all over ours, their team is pissing all over ours, basically Hearts piss all over us" and I can't tell you what a warm fuzzy feeling it gave me.

Codheid shitehawks.

Nelly Terraces
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

I hate those sheep shagging c**** almost as much as the OF.  Living on long past glories that seems to bring about a form of entitlement.  One League Cup in 28 years, a decrepit stadium, and a support that disappears like snaw aff a dyke when the going gets tough. That's where they're at.

You are speaking my language brother. Also detest these ****s with a passion, and yep, they're totally up there with the OF. The levels of delusion as to their standing in the game is off the scale, smashing them 5-0 & knowing their club is in terminal decline with a shite manager, shite team, shite ground, shite, spineless disloyal glory hunting support is a beautiful thought.

F *** every single one of them. GORGIE RULES.

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Yeah, read that about Miller as well, just :lol:, let's hope they do bring back the failed chippy owner back - the comedy would be off the scale!

And you're right, the bile & hate emanating from that site is incredible.

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

You are speaking my language brother. Also detest these ****s with a passion, and yep, they're totally up there with the OF. The levels of delusion as to their standing in the game is off the scale, smashing them 5-0 & knowing their club is in terminal decline with a shite manager, shite team, shite ground, shite, spineless disloyal glory hunting support is a beautiful thought.

F *** every single one of them. GORGIE RULES.

Amen! bring back Willie Miller, the campaign starts here :sweeet:

3 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I was actually sat during the game last night and said "the mutton molesters must be sat there thinking this stadium and it's facilities pisses all over ours, their support pisses all over ours, their team is pissing all over ours, basically Hearts piss all over us" and I can't tell you what a warm fuzzy feeling it gave me.

Codheid shitehawks.

Funny, I was exactly the same. Somewhere around 3-0, before it quickly became 4-0.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Codheid shitehawks.

I can assure you they dont :lol:

As deluded bunch of fuds you are every likely to meet, long may it continue, they are in for a period of pain.

One thing we need to do, is win at Pittodrie regularly, we have not played there for too long now, giving them some notion of superiority, badly misplaced

Nelly Terraces
18 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Only reason any stayed is because bus would be locked and bricking it to go for pint in Gorgie whilst they wait 👊

9 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Codheid shitehawks.

7 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

6 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I'm in.  Demented auld ****.

Every single one of these posts = :wub:👏

Well played chaps, lets face it, we've all been round long enough to know these coddie twats have always hated us, and the feeling is entirely mutual. Knowing our club is only going upwards on every single level & these pricks are rapidly falling apart on & off the park gives me the jollies. 

HHGH - F *** AFC.

34 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Absolutely 😍

Codheid, sheep shagging, mutton molesting, stuck in the 80’s bunch of diddies.

TBF, they do have the comfort blanket of us only finishing above them once in a good few years. What they quickly need to realise though is that that’ll be the norm going forward 😍

2 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

He'd be off Sportsound too - double bubble!

All the codheids have got is banging on about success in some defunct European tournament their ancestors won.

They think winning European trophies is their level whereas it was the freak exception rather than the rule.

They cannot accept the reality that they are a mediocre provincial backwater team. A sort of northern Motherwell. 

They peaked 40 years ago. They have years of financial misery ahead of them trying to pay for a stadium, which is about as welcome as a leper colony in some areas of their city.

Sooner or later the truth might just sink into the deluded fools.

14 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Delusional support base. Refer to 80s success 99% of them never witnessed. 

Horrible crumbling stadium. Arguably the most deluded supporters in the country.

Could say the same about Plastic fc of Govan

Bazzas right boot

Gave that a read. That Zeus poster gave me a few giggles

1-5, 2-5, 3-5, 4-5, don't think the 4-5, is happening, jeezy peeps.

🤣

15 hours ago, Markymark1874 said:

Robinson preferring the Hearts gig is a bit like me preferring Julia Roberts to my wife …. dream on, it ain’t gonna happen 

Henny Youngman is alive and well. I truly and sincerely hope that you don't have a wife.

9 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Genuinely deluded 

Screenshot_20230119_063854_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hahaha wow!

I will say, when Duk plays well(and behaves), he is a league above the rest of their team. Do you think he'd have a place in our squad? The rest can go to Queens Park when they arrive.  

Edited by CosmicPanda

Shanks said no
9 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

This exchange on that sheep site really made me LOOOOL, I feel the same way about some posters on here sometimes. 

Admins: any chance we could introduce some kind of similar didlo system? 😄  

Screenshot_20230119-060516_Samsung Internet.jpg

There is a poster in Hamilton who would be giving Ann Summers a run for their money in days if this was introduced.

That was the best day at work and best day of messaging mates,  i have had in a long long time.

As @Lord Beni of Gorgie alludes to delusional, self entitled and down right mutants doesn't cut it when it comes to football up here

Moved up here when i was 10, mid 80s, and took a load of ribbing growing up, when generally Aberdeen were better than us, thats all changed now and i fecking love you Heart of Midlothian

Off to wind up more mates until they block me :)

Markymark1874
2 hours ago, sirwalter said:

Henny Youngman is alive and well. I truly and sincerely hope that you don't have a wife.

😊

Take my wife - please just take my wife.

35 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

He is no happy.  😆😆😆😆

He does appear again at the end……….

That accent 😂😂😂

Shanks said no

@JAYEL excellent video, thank you

We thoroughly enjoyed walking along Russell Road towards Roseburn after the game, they were hurting big time, favourite quotes were "Hearts aren't even any good" quickly followed by his mate saying "aye but it should have been 7 or 8"

9 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

We thoroughly enjoyed walking along Russell Road towards Roseburn after the game, they were hurting big time, favourite quotes were "Hearts aren't even any good" quickly followed by his mate saying "aye but it should have been 7 or 8"

Aye it could have been a lot worse for them 

14 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

This is the party line from the fans of every team we beat . None of them seem capable of giving our players , team or manager any credit . I like it to be honest , because they are just making a rod for their own backs . When we just keep winning and winning , and they keep on putting it down to luck . There comes a point where you can no longer keep trotting the line out with out turning crimson with embarrassment ………. Although that tends to look better than jealousy green

Edited by Sooks

4 hours ago, CosmicPanda said:

Hahaha wow!

I will say, when Duk plays well(and behaves), he is a league above the rest of their team. Do you think he'd have a place in our squad? The rest can go to Queens Park when they arrive.  

not saying he isn’t good but my god he looked very chunky , very odd shape. An arse like banjo boy.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

This is the party line from the fans of every team we beat . None of them seem capable of giving our players , team or manager any credit . I like it to be honest , because they are just making a rod for their own backs . When we just keep winning and winning , and they keep on putting it down to luck . There comes a point where you can no longer keep trotting the line out with out turning crimson with embarrassment ………. Although that tends to look better than jealousy green

yeah, same with the vermin. Struggle in the league and it’s all of a sudden the league is of a shite standard and low quality.  Always their party line. Their own comfort blanket for whatever reason. Tin pot

20 hours ago, CosmicPanda said:

Didn't Cormack basically sabotage McInnes though? ****ed his transfer window and set him up for failure? Pretty sure that bridge is well and truly shagged. It also didn't help that Aberdeen fans were quick to get the pitch forks either and call for his head - despite being one of the better managers in the clubs recent history. Come to think of it, there is a similarity of that on this forum with the Robbie hating thread. Luckily for us, it's a dwindling minority. 

McInnes will be at Hibs 100% if they sack Johnson, but I don't see that anytime soon either. Can Hibs afford a contract payout of another sacked manager? 

cormack and mcinnes didnt see eye to eye shall we say…..

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Willie was providing the BBC with his expert analysis a few rows behind me. I offered my own analysis about the two sides myself. We may not have agreed. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Willie was providing the BBC with his expert analysis a few rows behind me. I offered my own analysis about the two sides myself. We may not have agreed. 

:lol: