• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• JudyJudyJudy

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

• Morgan

CornhillHearts
2 hours ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Good video but why does he blur out the goals all the time, as far as i can see no one else does this

Believe me he’d love to leave the game footage in but it’s been made clear to him on a few occasions that’s a no go.

I’m also aware there’s a lot of others who don’t, which to me seems a wee bit unfair but that’s where we are. 

Thanks for watching

periodictabledancer
23 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I saw this guy celebrating like a madman for Shankland's goal and thought it was Locky :facepalm:

28 minutes ago, TayJamTart said:

It is so refreshing to hear / read media people talk so highly of Hearts just now, particularly after the game today.

Liam McLauglin and Tom English spoke highly of the team and the fans. 

Supporting Hearts has always been a roller coaster but we are rolling well just now..keep it up! 

Yep . Let’s enjoy this period ! Aberdeen thrashed 5-0 then a derby Scottish cup 0-3 win ! Does it get any better ? Rejoice 

Bazzas right boot

Amy Irons on the highlight programme. 

3-0 pumping with Amy.

Good viewing all round.

sunblestjambo
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Amy Irons on the highlight programme. 

3-0 pumping with Amy.

Good viewing all round.

:oohmatron:

8 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I saw this guy celebrating like a madman for Shankland's goal and thought it was Locky :facepalm:

He was sat right in front of the Radio Scotland commentary team. Obviously that included Collins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Locky was sat next to Savage and Robbie I think. 

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He was sat right in front of the Radio Scotland commentary team. Obviously that included Collins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Locky was sat next to Savage and Robbie I think. 

Please, don't remind me.

It's been a long day. 

😁

I’m just in and watching the highlights for the 2nd time with a wee dram of very peaty Ben Bracken Islay from Lidl 😀

So many pleasing things 

It was Porteous who conceded the stupid free kick for their first

Shanks getting the 20th and that celebration

Tobys mazys and that goal

Was “Rocky” booked at the same time as Shanklands first.

Both his bookings were absolute nonsense 

Hearts win and knock Hibs out of the big cup

West Ham win

Wrexham win

Bengals win

Glorious day 

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m just in and watching the highlights for the 2nd time with a wee dram of very peaty Ben Bracken Islay from Lidl 😀

So many pleasing things 

West Ham win

Wrexham win

Bengals win

Glorious day 

It was also Porteous who headed the ball to Gino 😁😁

2 hours ago, FJT said:

From what I could see on tv Hill really didn’t want to come off. Looks like they were following the concussion protocols as they should though 👍

Haring, Kingsley and Halliday have all had concussion in the very recent past, even if it wasn't mandatory, the club did the right thing. Being careful with him won't do our relationship with Bournemouth any harm either.

I still think they can beat the sheep next week, which will then delude them into thinking they turned a corner. Reality being the sheep are simply more shit than they are.

There are so many pleasing things from today, I just remembered a couple.

Gino was GUTTED at coming off, shaking his head, moaning away. He still gave the high fives to the bench but he was proper gutted.

And he celebrated as hard as anyone.

Good lad Gino.

There was a moment in the first half when Cochrane went daft at Rowles for something. I don't remember detail, just thinking "we need to watch that stuff, don't want ill feeling."

At the end, I watched the two of them having a big, grinning hug.

We've got standards, we've got competitors, we've got a team here!

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Gino was GUTTED at coming off, shaking his head, moaning away. He still gave the high fives to the bench but he was proper gutted.

Good lad Gino.

There was a moment in the first half when Cochrane went daft at Rowles for something. I don't remember detail, just thinking "we need to watch that stuff, don't want ill feeling."

Something I've noticed in the last two games. When Cammy scored and after the mass pile on Gino made sure he was on his own when he was announced as the scorer. He did the same with Sibbick after the game today. He was pushing him front and centre. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aye I’ve had a drink . There was something to celebrate today . Maybe you were too busy in an English class ! Jesus typical Jkb really 

Just messing with you mate. Indeed, it's certainly worth a few drinks. I'm actually too busy being stuck on a long haul flight! I had to "watch" the derby via BBC live text and what's apps from folk!  

3 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Just messing with you mate. Indeed, it's certainly worth a few drinks. I'm actually too busy being stuck on a long haul flight! I had to "watch" the derby via BBC live text and what's apps from folk!  

Nae bother ! Enjoy any highlights u see of the game ! 👍👍

A brilliant result and what a feeling

what an atmosphere, Salute to everyone who made it electric 

Hair standing on the back of your neck type stuff, unbelievable 

When these players have long gave up the game, they will all look back on moments like today, and remember what it was like to be there

Memories like no other  

Just Superb :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

A terrible performance but a fantastic result.

Barrie McKay needs a big boot right up the backside for his contribution yesterday.

can't wait to see the editted video, simply Sibbick running end to end (repeatedly) as we listen to the Specky Twins (classic) "500 miles"... 🤣

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Good lad Gino.

I think I know the moment you are talking about. Cochrane received the ball from Rowles right on the touch line and was closed down really quickly conceding a throw in. 

I don't mind him having a go. Shows his passion. I used to scream at defenders all game long in my playing days. 

9 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Something I've noticed in the last two games. When Cammy scored and after the mass pile on Gino made sure he was on his own when he was announced as the scorer. He did the same with Sibbick after the game today. He was pushing him front and centre. 

Gino seems to be a big figure in the dressing room, has so much passion and it's really coming out no you can see he's enjoying his football again!

Class act with Cammy last week, and was loving the fans at full time

Need to get him signed up again

Ooft. Some hangover today. Thankfully not working till tomorrow and it was totally worth it. Yesterday was fantastic. 

Edited by No Idle Talk

12 hours ago, FJT said:

Looked like he was responding (admirably succinctly) to a‘comment’ from said hibs player. 
👌👍

I think right at the final whistle Cabraja puts Humphrys on the ground and walks away saying something. Humphrys went after him straight away but got caught up in the final whistle celebrations, then said something to him passing him shortly afterwards.

45 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Gino seems to be a big figure in the dressing room, has so much passion and it's really coming out no you can see he's enjoying his football again!

yeah definitely.

What was he booked for? seemed to get a yellow after the third goal despite having been subbed some 20 odd minutes earlier.

Hope it was for something good, a big GIRUY to the Hibs fans/bench or similar !!!!   

8 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

yeah definitely.

What was he booked for? seemed to get a yellow after the third goal despite having been subbed some 20 odd minutes earlier.

Hope it was for something good, a big GIRUY to the Hibs fans/bench or similar !!!!   

Probably with all the subs running onto the pitch, the ref was a disgrace yesterday he really hates us. Also shouldn't go unnoticed the tackle from Devlin on Yuan in the lead up to the second, was an incredible tackle to stop them breaking up the pitch. 

Getting booked after the final whistle in a cup competition where your next puts you out of a QF is pretty stupid. Humphrys involved, too, whether started by Hibs player or not, after the final whistle with Shank land already out of the next round. Need to check this because these ****ing officials do not need any encouragement as we saw with the sending off.

Edited by Riccarton3

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, GrimUpNorth said:

Is it possible to wear out a YouTube video ? Watching that Sibbick goal over and over again 

Same day delivery with Prime. Highly absorbent...Im reliably told. Enjoy.

526252220_Screenshot_20230123-110352_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.36af60821e0b87f8a7b7764ecb42e385.jpg

Sibbick’s goal gets better every time I watch it.

For a centre half to perform like that is insane. 

So pleased for him. Absolutely superb.

Edited by Hearts_fan

1 hour ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Two games in a row Ginelly has pushed his teammates towards our fans so they can lap up applause themselves after the team has celebrated.

Devlin after his goal and Sibbick post match yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

So pleased for the boy.

Thats up there with the all time great Easter Road goals. Top three for sure IMO.

8 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

So pleased for him. Absolutely superb.

I was shouting where the **** do you think you're going, sit where you are. Still a few minutes left. Glad to have been proved completely wrong. Delighted for him.

Ex member of the SaS

As much as I have ripped into Robbie I have to congratulate him on his first derby win ( and what a win it was ). Long periods of terrible football but we held out and took our chances when the came. Still can't understand why it takes so long for the whole management team to see things are not working and make positive changes, but when they did come it made all the difference. Need to calm down now and get wired into Livi, all the while being aware of that disgusting plastic pitch. We really need to watch out for injuries and Robbie should be making it clear we should not be forced to play on such a surface.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

25 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Same day delivery with Prime. Highly absorbent...Im reliably told. Enjoy.

526252220_Screenshot_20230123-110352_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.36af60821e0b87f8a7b7764ecb42e385.jpg

😂 too late

1 hour ago, Rattatooi said:

I think right at the final whistle Cabraja puts Humphrys on the ground and walks away saying something. Humphrys went after him straight away but got caught up in the final whistle celebrations, then said something to him passing him shortly afterwards.

Aha, that makes sense 👍 

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

As much as I have ripped into Robbie I have to congratulate him on his first derby win ( and what a win it was ). Long periods of terrible football but we held out and took our chances when the came. Still can't understand why it takes so long for the whole management team to see things are not working and make positive changes, but when they did come it made all the difference. Need to calm down now and get wired into Livi, all the while being aware of that disgusting plastic pitch. We really need to watch out for injuries and Robbie should be making it clear we should not be forced to play on such a surface.

First derby win at Easter Road 

Just a couple of observations in what was a great victory. While the defence were brilliant when asked to defend we seemed to be a bit casual in our attempts to pass upfield allowing Hibs player to block or put unnecessary pressure on us. Also, watching us playing out from the back is bad for my health. I'm not against it but when it's obvious the opposition are about to press us high we should consider the punt up the park. When we did that on Sunday we got a fair bit of decent possession either direct from the punt or from second ball. If I saw that we were choosing the correct moment to adopt either tactic I'd feel a lot more comfortable.

maroonlegions
16 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

So many pleasing things 

West Ham win

Wrexham win

Bengals win

Glorious day 

Arsenal won too. :greggy:

3 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

8BB7A1BE-14E8-4314-BEE9-E9B67A2F9CB5.jpeg

CAPSHUNS!

Gino: ‘if you’re going to flip me the bird ya auld tramp, at least clean your finger nails’