• ...andFulton'sBaggio

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

gorgierulesapply88
46 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Never been to Thailand in my life. 

You're clearly thinking of some glory hunter fan boi 

Mr.Taylor is not a glory hunter.

Two more sleeps.  Looking forward to it immensely.

Hope Jambos world wide see out the year in style and have a great New Year.  We have everything to look forward to Hearts wise, starting on the 2nd.

And happy birthday to Craig Gordon.

StirlingJambo

Gutted looks like I’ll be missing this. Being a season ticket holder in Roseburn I thought a ticket would become available elsewhere but doesn’t look likely. Will be raging if there’s loads of empty seats dotted over the stadium like last derby.

21 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

There may very well be a 3-1 win for hibs but extremely unlikely.  

As far as derbies go, if the happy medium was that we were both kind of equal in stature/games won etc and, every win was extremely important to keep that teams noses in front and the bragging rights going then this game is a must win for both teams but, (reality check coming) not only are our noses in front, if you lot boarded a hot air balloon on a clear day and climbed to 5000 feet with binoculars you still wouldn’t see our arses, soooo far in front are we.

There is a stat somewhere that if your lot were to win against us 4 times per season, it would take you 20 seasons to catch up…..FACT 😂😂😂😂

Look, the simplicity is that hibs will beat hearts at some point in the future and, after that particular 90 minutes has elapsed your frenzied deluded support will start to rant about “natural order”, this is what we’ve come to expect, however there is ABSOLUTELY nothing falling into place at all for you lot except misery and long may it continue.

PS….YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT OUR RIVALS.

There's no denying our derby record is honking, how it's so bad, just like our Scottish Cup record,  is weird to say the least. I lived through and went to every game in the 22 run, and the other big run you had in the 90s, it's fair to say we didn't carry any luck in quite a few of those games, your very own John Colquhoun said as much in an interview he gave a while back. He scored 2 screamers in a 2-2 draw in a game we were all over you like a rash.

At least you acknowledge we will beat you some day, I had a mate back in the day who was convinced we would never beat you again and when we eventually did he took it bad, and I mean bad. I could never get over his way of thinking like that but there you go.

I stand by my prediction and a Happy New Year to you and yours when it comes.

PS ..... I ABSOLUTELY CONSIDER YOU OUR RIVALS , THERE IS NO OTHER GAME THAT COMPARES TO A DERBY, RESULTS ASIDE :)

1 hour ago, StirlingJambo said:

Gutted looks like I’ll be missing this. Being a season ticket holder in Roseburn I thought a ticket would become available elsewhere but doesn’t look likely. Will be raging if there’s loads of empty seats dotted over the stadium like last derby.

Could’ve been an idea for the club to offer current season ticket holders the full value on the exchange for this game. The ticket exchange is a relatively new revenue and appears to be set up mainly to make full houses just that. If ever there was a better match to have every single seat filled it’d be this one. Probably a bit of hindsight though. 

edit: or even something like a mail shot with a link to give people a nudge. You’d probably be surprised at the number of people that wouldn’t put their ticket on the exchange because they’d have to take out time to log in, find out how it works, add their ticket to the exchange etc

Edited by Fejka

14 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

There's no denying our derby record is honking, how it's so bad, just like our Scottish Cup record,  is weird to say the least. I lived through and went to every game in the 22 run, and the other big run you had in the 90s, it's fair to say we didn't carry any luck in quite a few of those games, your very own John Colquhoun said as much in an interview he gave a while back. He scored 2 screamers in a 2-2 draw in a game we were all over you like a rash.

At least you acknowledge we will beat you some day, I had a mate back in the day who was convinced we would never beat you again and when we eventually did he took it bad, and I mean bad. I could never get over his way of thinking like that but there you go.

PS ..... I ABSOLUTELY CONSIDER YOU OUR RIVALS , THERE IS NO OTHER GAME THAT COMPARES TO A DERBY, RESULTS ASIDE :)

Was your friend 11 years of age.

Crazy behaviour if they were an adult.

highlandjambo3
18 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

There's no denying our derby record is honking, how it's so bad, just like our Scottish Cup record,  is weird to say the least. I lived through and went to every game in the 22 run, and the other big run you had in the 90s, it's fair to say we didn't carry ANY LUCK in quite a few of those games, your very own John Colquhoun said as much in an interview he gave a while back. He scored 2 screamers in a 2-2 draw in a game we were all over you like a rash.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aye…..dead lucky we are, hardly anything in it.

146 to 86 wins

Hearts have the better record in derbies, with 146 to 86 wins by Hibs in 331 matches played in the three main Scottish competitions.

Read that twice just in case it doesn’t sink in.

These still fitted down your way at the echo dome:

7C91B966-5AD4-4E92-93FF-ADE52741D4F1.webp

11 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Was your friend 11 years of age.

Crazy behaviour if they were an adult.

Same as me, we were in our 20s I told him he was being stupid he wasn't having it, his big brother was the same mind you.

7 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aye…..dead lucky we are, hardly anything in it.

146 to 86 wins

Hearts have the better record in derbies, with 146 to 86 wins by Hibs in 331 matches played in the three main Scottish competitions.

Read that twice just in case it doesn’t sink in.

These still fitted down your way at the echo dome:

7C91B966-5AD4-4E92-93FF-ADE52741D4F1.webp

You do realise I was talking about the 22 games? Anyone who was at those games would tell you we deserved to win some of those drawn games just as much as we deserved to lose some of them.

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, JoeHarper said:

You do realise I was talking about the 22 games? Anyone who was at those games would tell you we deserved to win some of those drawn games just as much as we deserved to lose some of them.

I’m drawing a comparison on your team being our rivals…..which your not, get it 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’m drawing a comparison on your team being our rivals…..which your not, get it 🤷‍♂️

Aye ok, that's why you go daft when you score against us, I get it ✌️

highlandjambo3
13 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

Yes……that’s called natural order…….it’s what we’re used to

Anyway, I get why your on a hearts forum, with our positivity, enthusiasm, success on and off the park, determination, compared to your errrr……….car crash😁.

Don’t suppose we’ll see much of you after Monday 

Edited by highlandjambo3

pettigrewsstylist
28 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

19/05/2012.

Or

Or

Hartley-three.jpg

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

23 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Of course they are. 

Otherwise this would be just another game. Except it's not.

Seen this peddled by a few Hearts fans. Load of shite. 

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

19/05/2012.

That definitely killed us as a club, well until the next derby that was :)

19/05/2012.

6 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Yes……that’s called natural order…….it’s what we’re used to

I admit the natural order stuff was cringe worthy what with our record in the derby, that's young un's for you though, they live for the moment.

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, JoeHarper said:

I admit the natural order stuff was cringe worthy what with our record in the derby, that's young un's for you though, they live for the moment.

You calling me an old fart 🤬

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

I was also at every 22 in a row, however, on the big stage we seem to find it, all the way back to Logie Green :)

I was also at every 22 in a row, however, on the big stage we seem to find it, all the way back to Logie Green :)

Can't argue with that, you did lose it a few times in the late 60s early 70s though. You went 5 years without scoring a goal against us. Then you beat us 4-1 in a game that saw the great Donald Ford score his first goal against us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
40 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

In football you don't deserve anything, you get what you get by failing one way or another 

3 hours ago, JoeHarper said:

Look at our average league positions, league points, gd, trophies won.  Any comparitor, really. Then ask yourself again how your derby record is so bad and if it is in any way weird.

We've simply been beeter than you for most of our history.

Your "deserved more" thing. Hm, yeah maybe. Individual games. But then how many have you got away with too? Only last season, i cant believe looking game by game you got a single point in the derbies. Only poor refereeing and our profligacy saw to this.

Robbo himself said the derby record and 22iar were easy to explain. Our players simply knew they were better than yours. So even in games you started well, all blood and snotters, our boys always believed the gane would settle and we'd take over. We invariably did

2 hours ago, JoeHarper said:

Yeah,i remember at the time you won the next derby and it was claimed as payback. Pay back for a 5-1scudding in the biggest derby of all time. And a lucky 5-1 scudding at that!!

Ps, quite like that you post on here. You seem more sensible than that weird sheep that comes on here. Ive always had good banter with hibbies and it worries me that thats dying as the internet polarises and inflates everything. And for the record, of course you are our rivals, you just dont rival us very much is the thing!

Apologies if this was talked about in earlier pages - but didn't Robbie say that our club captain  wants to be part of the build-up in the dressing room on Monday ?   Presumably via Facetime.     

Imagine the motivation a wee talk from big Craig would have.     Do it for the skipper, lads :robbo:

gorgierulesapply88
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Just dropped *2 tickets on the ticket exchange 😢 can’t make it 

Would have gave u £80 for them!

Edited by gorgierulesapply88

@JoeHarper Respect to you for coming on here, but curious to know how any Hibby can justify Hibs being 3rd in a 2 Horse Race when it comes to results at Easter Road……? 

Cameronstheman
10 hours ago, JoeHarper said:

Central belt 80's glory hunter if ever ^^

Think the Celtic manager said the wee team came out of the traps for the first 15 minutes and gave them a game.

They do seem to go full tilt from the kick off but quickly fade.

Expecting a healthy Hearts victory on Monday.

Hopefully Lee has to sub half his team at halftime.

They’ll kick us off the park.  

11 v 9 at the 90 minutes end.

All the excuses of playing v 9 men and losing 4-0 even though they only win when cheating.

8 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

@JoeHarper Respect to you for coming on here, but curious to know how any Hibby can justify Hibs being 3rd in a 2 Horse Race when it comes to results at Easter Road……? 

Happy New Year 👍.  I've said our derby record is truly honking, what more can I say. What I will say is when we pick our team as kids, for whatever reason we stick by them thick or thin.

I picked mine when Hibs were a top team challenging for everything, I suppose that makes me a glory hunter haha. What it did do though was make me grateful for things like 2016 after decades of anguish over many fronts.

At the end of the day it's a game of football, I'm long past the stage if we lose a game it ruins my day. I'll be back on after the derby likely eating humble pie, but I fancy us tomorrow and it's not often I do against Hearts at Tynie.

highlandjambo3
22 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

Happy New Year 👍.  I've said our derby record is truly honking, what more can I say. What I will say is when we pick our team as kids, for whatever reason we stick by them thick or thin.

I picked mine when Hibs were a top team challenging for everythingI suppose that makes me a glory hunter haha. What it did do though was make me grateful for things like 2016 after decades of anguish over many fronts.

At the end of the day it's a game of football, I'm long past the stage if we lose a game it ruins my day. I'll be back on after the derby likely eating humble pie, but I fancy us tomorrow and it's not often I do against Hearts at Tynie.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I missed that part, must have went for a toilet break…….please enlighten me 

20 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I get what you’re saying about not being our rivals given that they’re not challenging us for our league position. I’d say 4th and 5th are our nearest rivals at the moment but in terms of history, city boundaries and derby games then they’re our only rival. I can’t think of any team outwith a chance of overhauling us in 3rd position that I’d call a rival. 

20 hours ago, JoeHarper said:

No one celebrates a derby goal by sitting on their hands. Your lot do it better than most though. A last minute equaliser at home to win the game 1-1 and then a lap of honour in appreciation 😂.

I always celebrate every goal regardless of who we play and depending on the importance of fixture, timing, equalisers or winners then it depends how much exuberance is expelled. However against your lot then the exuberance is way off the scale…..except at the 1-5 cup final where the game was over just after HT and I felt the next 40 mins was just a formality.  I didn’t cheer as loudly for our 4th and 5th as our earlier goals. And if I’m being honest I was disappointed that we treated the last 20 mins as a kickabout so despite lifting the cup, I couldn’t help but feel we let you off very lightly. I just wish we Robbo was manager for a day as it could’ve been ten. 🇱🇻

Horatio Caine

I always seem to be the voice of caution before a derby, so here I go again!

On paper, we win hands down.  However it's contested on the pitch and results can sometimes defy form.  We all know that.  Watching MOTD, Everton went to Man City on a real downer.  Everyone expected them to be ragdolled - they weren't, despite losing the first goal.  I get nervous when I read posts on here speculating how many we'll score.  Arrogant bullshit.  As others have said, any win will do me - trouble is, a narrow lead going into the last minutes plays havoc with my blood pressure!  So a two goal lead would be preferred.  We can't take anything for granted though.  They will be up for this and we know how prone we are to conceding.  Just do it Hearts.  Please!  

18 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

On paper, we win hands down.  However it's contested on the pitch and results can sometimes defy form.  We all know that.  Watching MOTD, Everton went to Man City on a real downer.  Everyone expected them to be ragdolled - they weren't, despite losing the first goal.  I get nervous when I read posts on here speculating how many we'll score.  Arrogant bullshit.  As others have said, any win will do me - trouble is, a narrow lead going into the last minutes plays havoc with my blood pressure!  So a two goal lead would be preferred.  We can't take anything for granted though.  They will be up for this and we know how prone we are to conceding.  Just do it Hearts.  Please!  

Yip they’re not as bad as some are making out and we concede far too many sloppy goals. We could quite easily give them a soft lead. They’ll get properly stuck into us and then it’s a question of discipline and how the ref handles it. I’ve seen worse Hibs teams than this give us a game.

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Yip they’re not as bad as some are making out and we concede far too many sloppy goals. We could quite easily give them a soft lead. They’ll get properly stuck into us and then it’s a question of discipline and how the ref handles it. I’ve seen worse Hibs teams than this give us a game.

All true, bit if we score early we could blow them away.

I think we'll score 3, hopefully that's enough to beat them, easily or close- who cares.

28 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I’m certainly not taking anything for granted and I think it’ll be a scoring draw. I base this on the fact that yet again our back line will be patched up and we shipped very avoidable soft goals in our last 3 games.

They will fancy their chances against our defence but hopefully we have enough to get all 3 points. It will not be the formality that some on here lead us to believe.

1-1 or 2-1 us. 

Desire

Discipline

These are the two ingredients to a derby win. We keep 11 on the pitch and WANT it we don’t lose

14 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I’m certainly not taking anything for granted and I think it’ll be a scoring draw. I base this on the fact that yet again our back line will be patched up and we shipped very avoidable soft goals in our last 3 games.

They will fancy their chances against our defence but hopefully we have enough to get all 3 points. It will not be the formality that some on here lead us to believe.

1-1 or 2-1 us. 

Too right.   Hope the team don’t go into the game with the same attitude as some on here …. We need to go with usual desire to win the game and fight for every ball with controlled aggression. No stupid free kicks in dangerous areas. Do this and we win.  

There will be penalties

There will be red cards

There will be goals

**** knows what the score will be but think we will edge it.

Spoiler

5-0