***Official Dundee Utd v Hearts match thread***

Tenor

1 hour ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

If the steward put his hands on him that's assault a steward does not have the legal authority to grab anyone. 

When the police eventually removed said fan a number of us pointed this out. The steward was clearly removed from that part of the ground by the supervisor. 
I’ve always found the stewarding at the 3 Tayside grounds to be very aggressive and super pedantic to “rules”.

I also want to say that the fan that got removed wasn’t in any way being a nuisance to anyone else around him. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Cruyff

• jr ewing

• King prawn

Thunder and Lightning
46 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

When the police eventually removed said fan a number of us pointed this out. The steward was clearly removed from that part of the ground by the supervisor. 
I’ve always found the stewarding at the 3 Tayside grounds to be very aggressive and super pedantic to “rules”.

I also want to say that the fan that got removed wasn’t in any way being a nuisance to anyone else around him. 

Hopefully they complain, the way football fans are treated sometimes is a disgrace. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, OTT said:

I think its quite hard to accuse Fletcher of setting out to do Gordon, don't get me wrong, with him leaving one on Sibbick, I think that speaks to it being in his locker to do that but you can equally argue it was a 50/50 that he had every right to go for. Interestingly, Gordon won the ball and was clattered, so if that is a foul, is that not a booking? 

My anger is at the referee and VAR for not holding him accountable for the foul on Sibbick. He should not have been on the park to injure Gordon in the first place, You might also question had he been booked for the Sibbick incident, would he have went into that 50/50 with Gordon? They were leading at the time and I think he has enough game sense about him not to risk being sent packing. I also think how quickly he came back onto the park is a bit suspect too. I've saw Collum send them back until he decides and my belief is Colin Steven is so piss weak that he wasn't willing to do that. Say what you want about Collum but he does for the most part dictate the rules firmly. 

Completely disagree, Fletcher knew exactly what he was doing and I find it remarkably easy to blame him.

The evidence is there, right in front of me. Knew he couldn't get ball but carried on regardless.

7 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Hopefully they complain, the way football fans are treated sometimes is a disgrace. 

The best course of action is to avoid going to games in Dundee and don't give them  any of our money.  That will hurt them the most.

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

The best course of action is to avoid going to games in Dundee and don't give them  any of our money.  That will hurt them the most.

Very true. 

1 hour ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

It doesn't matter if your a brain surgeon,man of the cloth or the dalilama, when you put on a scarf and join a football crowd many authorities or quasi authority figures put in a position of power, assume your a thug.  Look at the way the scousers were treated in Paris . You almost become a second class human being in their eyes,bringing anything that happens to you upon yourself by choosing to attend a football crowd. Few coppers will listen to your complaints.  All my opinion,of course.