Harry and Meghan

ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
27 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Well exactly. In these trying times this kind of stuff amuses me no end😀

Incidentally the “I killed 25 taliban” stories getting torn to bits as well now. 
The filth Brit media were boasting about it 10 years ago :lol: all over their front pages yet for some reason they don’t like it now though?! 
Keep it coming for me there’s literally no enough eggs for the royal lovers coupons atm. 
Fabby😀

Fair enough mate. But I wouldn't want a privileged twat making mega millions just to get it up some randoms who like the royal family.

The British press won't be giving a shit one way or another, their job is selling stories

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Nucky Thompson

• jambopilms

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Fair enough mate. But I wouldn't want a privileged twat making mega millions just to get it up some randoms who like the royal family.

The British press won't be giving a shit one way or another, their job is selling stories

I don’t know if you’ve listened to anything Harry has said. It seems every second post I read from a lot of people is that they just haven’t listened at all. He said he’s been trying to have these conversations in private for 6 years and every time he did stories were leaked and planted in the media about him and his wife. All the time! 
People can say oh yeah you should just **** off pal and make your own money but they looked like they were trying to ruin them. Media stories coming out to defend William and stories planted to destroy Harry? Seriously what is it that people aren’t getting here? Is he allowed to bite back or not? 
They’re all privileged wankers but you can’t defend one privileged set of wankers against another surely? 
The media are utterly lapping this up yet still knocking seven shades of shit out of Harry? Working class people frothing?! 

I like Harry more all the time. 
Intae thum Harry :lol: 

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t know if you’ve listened to anything Harry has said. It seems every second post I read from a lot of people is that they just haven’t listened at all. He said he’s been trying to have these conversations in private for 6 years and every time he did stories were leaked and planted in the media about him and his wife. All the time! 
People can say oh yeah you should just **** off pal and make your own money but they looked like they were trying to ruin them. Media stories coming out to defend William and stories planted to destroy Harry? Seriously what is it that people aren’t getting here? Is he allowed to bite back or not? 
They’re all privileged wankers but you can’t defend one privileged set of wankers against another surely? 
The media are utterly lapping this up yet still knocking seven shades of shit out of Harry? Working class people frothing?! 

I watched a bit of the interview on ITV the other night.

He came over as a bit paranoid and you could tell that he's obsessed with the British tabloids

He's got a chip on his shoulder that William is the heir while he's the spare.

Fair enough, he selling a book and is out to make as much money as he can, but he's coming over as a total welt 

The Mighty Thor
46 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Or just making them up or hacking dead kids phones to get them.

Subsequently anything that rustles the jimmies of the murdochs or Rothermeres and the simpletons that read their poisonous shite is all good by me👍

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He came over as a bit paranoid and you could tell that he's obsessed with the British tabloids

Fair enough, he selling a book and is out to make as much money as he can, but he's coming over as a total welt 

Im assuming he knows how it works.
He was explaining how when there’s an article in any paper it says at the bottom no one at the palace was available for comment when he said that is exactly how they plant stuff. 
Stuff that he knew has to have come from inside the family. I can’t remember the journalist on twitter who said most of it came from Kensington palace (so William and Kate)
I don’t know how people aren’t getting this. 
Maybe William was jealous as Harry at one time seemed to be getting more popular and he tried to destroy his own brother. 
Sorry man I seem like I give AF here :lol: 

I just hate the media here. **** them. 
Id be all for setting fire to them. 

13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I just read that his mansion in California is in danger of getting washed away :biggrin2:

Can't fathom how any sane person finds a family home being washed away amusing.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, OBE said:

I'm sure his other 4 mansions will be fine and the insurance will cover the costs of this one, although I'll take it with a pinch of salt that it is really in any danger

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

:spoton:

Liking Harry more and more as each interview unfolds. 😊

Dusk_Till_Dawn
35 minutes ago, OBE said:

“family home”

:rofl:

On 10/01/2023 at 07:50, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Surely that’s enough chat about ginger baws. Been going on for days and everyone must be sick of hearing about the little fairy and the roasters in the royal family.

On 10/01/2023 at 09:21, OBE said:

Stop adding to the topic, it might just fade away...try it! :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

Odds on you can't...

19 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“family home”

:rofl:

Still chatting, you included, make up your mind...:wink:

Edited by OBE

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

:pleasing:

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, Dazo said:

:spoton:

Liking Harry more and more as each interview unfolds. 😊

Aye he comes over alright to me.
Clearly you watched whatever with an open mind and actually listened as well. 

He also said Charles had said taking on the media would be suicide so fair play to him for having the bolloks for it. 
Id love this to be the thing that takes the legs off and castrates the scum media Britain has. 
It’s absolute filth. 

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye he comes over alright to me.
Clearly you watched whatever with an open mind and actually listened as well. 

He also said Charles had said taking on the media would be suicide so fair play to him for having the bolloks for it. 
Id love this to be the thing that takes the legs off and castrates the scum media Britain has. 
It’s absolute filth. 

Yep, has the look of a guy who is defending his family after exhausting all other avenues. Basically nothing to lose after making the decision to move and give up the royal life. Seems like a lot of people who apparently don’t read or are too intelligent to be fooled by the British media have formed an opinion based on the media. 😂

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Yep, has the look of a guy who is defending his family after exhausting all other avenues. Basically nothing to lose after making the decision to move and give up the royal life. Seems like a lot of people who apparently don’t read or are too intelligent to be fooled by the British media have formed an opinion based on the media. 😂

I think it’s fairly easy to get taken in by something that confirms your beliefs i’m fairly certain we all do it. I certainly have on occasions :lol: 

I don’t know if I just automatically back the underdog or the one seemingly  getting all the stick or maybe it’s just as you get older you see the British media for what it is, absolute and utter scum that cares not for truth in the slightest and only about salacious stories and ruining peoples lives cos they’re in the public eye. 

William is probably raging that Harry has had the stones to do what he has and go away and have a life. Something he can only dream about while some posh horse faced tart is pegging the life out of him. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, OBE said:

See, this is where you're going wrong. 

18 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

See, this is where you're going wrong. 

On this occasion, yes. It either went right over his napper or he's thick skinned, maybe both. I expected more than just deflection in the reply...4 imaginary mansions, insurance and something about salt...:mw_confused:

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, OBE said:

On this occasion, yes. It either went right over his napper or he's thick skinned, maybe both. I expected more than just deflection in the reply...4 imaginary mansions, insurance and something about salt...:mw_confused:

Nucky's idea of a mansion is a 1980's Slipstream with it's own bog on the corner plot of some pishy trailer park, tbf. 

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

😂

Cheers for the LOLZ.

Aye , fair enough , cost it's not like the English media hasn't  been pumping stuff out since the day he met her.

And the jilted Piers Morgan has been struggling to suppress his stalker-like qualities since being dumped by her. 

Nucky Thompson
30 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Nucky's idea of a mansion is a 1980's Slipstream with it's own bog on the corner plot of some pishy trailer park, tbf. 

I've stayed in a lot of shitholes, but I've never had an overnighter in Oxgangs.

Only sneaked in and out when I was getting my hole :whistling:

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've stayed in a lot of shitholes, but I've never had an overnighter in Oxgangs.

Aye, mind your Mrs used to drop me off on the outskirts and beat a hasty retreat anaw. 

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Aye, mind your Mrs used to drop me off on the outskirts and beat a hasty retreat anaw. 

:lol: I knew it.

I wondered why we had to keep replacing our hubcaps.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:lol: I knew it.

I wondered why we had to keep replacing our hubcaps.

The irony being that in those days it probably wasn't even as dodgy as the Gorgie Derry.

Anyway, I hope she's doing alright and you're still looking after her in the manner to which she became accustomed, what with your new-found affluence and that.

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Good posting

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Shadey 😄

Are folk actually believing we would be hearing "his side of the story" if he wasn't getting paid.

He said at the end of the itv interview that the Netflix and book was just projects he had to get through. Payday.

Very admirable. 

Shut down the media over her dad selling stories, sells stories about his own dad. Moans about freedom of speech or having his say,  all his staff on NDAs. Acted like a royal prick all his life, moans about all the other royal pricks for being royal pricks. Dressed like a Nazi and is generally racist, she married him and they both claim to victims of it. Moans about royals, still uses royal titles because it's a way to make money.

Folk moaning about how hard they have it when the are amongst the most privelaged in the world pisses me off 

Nucky Thompson

It showed a clip on the news from his slot on the late show.

Playing up to the gullible American audience who were all chanting 'Harry' 'Harry' :vrface:

If having his say was important the book says it all. No need for the multiple TV and magazine interviews to publicise it unless it's actually not about having his say.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 hours ago, OBE said:

Still chatting, you included, make up your mind...:wink:

Must confess, it’s too much fun getting stuck into him. 

12 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Do people in the States look at the Royals as being superior like some of the muppets in the UK?

American fans of the royals are 10 times weirder than British royalists.

13 hours ago, jambopilms said:

If having his say was important the book says it all. No need for the multiple TV and magazine interviews to publicise it unless it's actually not about having his say.

That's the last of the TV interviews, so everything will die down now.........until the Coronation, then his next book, remember 4 were planned, this first one was covering his life up to leaving the royal family, the other 3 are supposably about his new life in America, so no doubts we'll have the day they took the kids to Disneyland and other such joys to look forward to reading all about..........and then there's Meghan, she hasn't done a book........yet, only a matter of time for that, then the second netflix series or Disney+ to tie in with the visit to Disneyland, the Kardashians are going to be jealous as feck as the new kids on the block are the Sussex's.

Watch this space.

Of course I'm only joking.  :whistling:

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That's the last of the TV interviews, so everything will die down now.........until the Coronation, then his next book, remember 4 were planned, this first one was covering his life up to leaving the royal family, the other 3 are supposably about his new life in America, so no doubts we'll have the day they took the kids to Disneyland and other such joys to look forward to reading all about..........and then there's Meghan, she hasn't done a book........yet, only a matter of time for that, then the second netflix series or Disney+ to tie in with the visit to Disneyland, the Kardashians are going to be jealous as feck as the new kids on the block are the Sussex's.

Watch this space.

Of course I'm only joking.  :whistling:

The Royal Circus will continue.

jack D and coke

So the book has set a new record for day one sales for a non fiction book. 
1.4million in a day. 
“Bit there wis naebuddy queuing ootside the shoaps” 

IMG_0764.JPG

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

1.4million in a day. 

IMG_0764.JPG

Imagine getting all upset because a daft royal has put out a book about other daft royals and then getting even more upset when that book sells well. Some of these unionists/royalists really are strange 

Nucky Thompson

Imagine Nationalists who are meant to hate all Royals getting exited about a daft Royal's book selling well because it's perceived to wind up the British tabloids.

Some of those Nationalists really are weird 

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Royal Circus will continue.

Absolutely, you can bet your bottom dollar on that..........but at the end of the day, that's what it's all about, that's what it's always been about, making money, always has been, and I'm not on about Harry & Meghan, I'm on about Princess Anne or someother Royal opening some village fete on a dull overcast day in May and the media are there and why, because people want to see what she's wearing or what she had for lunch or someother meaningless crap. 

But as long as it sells papers or magazines and makes publishers money then they'll happily continue to follow the Royals or celebrities or so called youtube influencers around and as long as the guillable spend their money they'll keep taking it from them.

It was never in doubt that Harry's book would sell in the millions, never in doubt for a minute, well at least I knew it would, just a pity I didn't buy shares in Penguin House publishers, could have made a fast buck or two there.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, graygo said:

Just downloaded it onto the wife's Kindle.

Mr and Mrs Spare didn't get a penny from me.

:verysmug:

I used to get all my books from Z-Library. Straight into iBooks on the iPad too it was class.
Absolute sickener that got taken down..

:seething: 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

1.4million in a day. 

IMG_0764.JPG

I was tempted to pop into the local bookshop (support the local business community), buy the book (to help in pissing off Piers Moron) and then go straight next door to donate the book to the charity shop.

But I'm thankful that 1.4 million people have saved me the bother.

33 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Wondering what he does to top the book - I'm thinking a live paternity test on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Looks alone prove Cha's his Da...The Hewitt theorists need they're eye's tested.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

That's good.

But it's not as good as this.

At first, I'd assumed that that was a good impressionist but Twitter is slowly convincing me it's the real thing.

The old joke:

Q: Why did Elizabeth Arden?

A: Because Max Factor.

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

At first, I'd assumed that that was a good impressionist but Twitter is slowly convincing me it's the real thing.

The old joke:

I just want to know where Frostneckistan is.

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

The old joke:

It's 100% real, he mentioned the whole episode when he was on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert the other night, much to the amusement of the audience, as you'd expect.