***Official Ross County vs Heart of Midlothian match thread***

Locky

Unless my eyes deceive me, there's not one been started yet. Poor performance from all on this board.

Anyway, we got a win last night which was nice, but lets be real, RFS are pish. Back to league duties where a win is crucial against a Ross County side who look hopeless this season.

Be nice to see Zander Clark get a game and maybe one of the centre backs in for Kingsley if fit enough.

2-0 Hearts.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Morgan

23 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think Clark will play this one, tbh. 

I'd like to see what they say about Humphrys' chances either later today, or tomorrow.

Forrest for Grant, is only other change I'd make tbh. Same "team" gets a crack at County. 

Never more than the odd goal in these games up there. Can't see that changing now either. Would take a 0-1 & run. 

Surely Snodgrass to replace Grant if he is to be replaced. 

Clark 

Smith Sibbick Cochrane Halliday. 

Kio

Gino  Devlin Snodgrass McKay 

Shankland

If all fit and available. 

1-2 Hearts. 

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think Clark will play this one, tbh. 

I'd like to see what they say about Humphrys' chances either later today, or tomorrow.

Forrest for Grant, is only other change I'd make tbh. Same "team" gets a crack at County. 

Never more than the odd goal in these games up there. Can't see that changing now either. Would take a 0-1 & run. 

Kingsley on one leg? Snodgrass likely to play. 
3:2 or 4:3 to us..

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Surely Snodgrass to replace Grant if he is to be replaced. 

Can't see us starting without Snodgrass. 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Clark 

Smith Sibbick Cochrane Halliday. 

Kio

Gino  Devlin Snodgrass McKay 

Shankland

If all fit and available. 

1-2 Hearts. 

Keep Cochrane at LB. He’s not been good at CB and we need to stop shoehorning players. Neilson for Kingsley for me. 

Gordon/Clark

Smith

Sibbick

Neilson

Cochrane

Devlin

Haring

Halliday

Forrest

Shankland

Snodgrass

Would probably have Haring playing just in front of Sibbick and Neilson.

Back-to-back wins would do us the power of good, especially in the run-up to the enforced World Cup break.

Hearts to win by a one goal margin.

2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

What's the info (if any) about Cammy?

Ankle knock in training apparently, may be able to play this weekend (according to Evening News)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/hearts-injury-update-and-potential-return-dates-for-cammy-devlin-craig-halkett-and-kye-rowles/ar-AA13u8Ua

Edited by naeclue

1 minute ago, naeclue said:

Ankle knock in training apparently, may be able to play this weekend (according to Evening News)

How could the medical and sports science team let that happen? 🤷‍♂️

Good news if he is fit to play. 👍

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

Clark

Smith

Sibbick

Neilson

Cochrane

Devlin

Grant

Gino

Snodgrass

McKay

Shankland

Maybes, back 4 likely, midfield, bit tough on Halliday to be fair but he might need a rest.

Up top, could be if Humphreys still out.

At least bench should be bit stronger than last night!

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

How could the medical and sports science team let that happen? 🤷‍♂️

Good news if he is fit to play. 👍

Physio tripped him up in the canteen for a laugh.

The Treasurer
49 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hearts points 1

Hearts goals 1 (1 - 1)

Hearts red cards 1

Hearts injuries 1

i8 slavering negative pish 1

highlandjambo3

I’m turning up with no ticket (as usual), I usually just buy an away end ticket at their sales office but, I think all were sold.  It’s highly likely someone will be punting a ticket on the day however, anyone got one to sell on? PM me.

2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Any seats available on a supporters bus, PM me

❤️❤️G❤️

Probably spare seats on the team bus

2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Maybes, back 4 likely, midfield, bit tough on Halliday to be fair but he might need a rest.

Up top, could be if Humphreys still out.

At least bench should be bit stronger than last night!

Humphreys out for ‘around a week’ according to his interview with that radge on BT last night

I was hoping that RCFC would be providing a PPV live stream, but according to their website there's no such thing anymore. it's hard to believe that a professional football in the UK does not have that facility. Anyone with info?

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’m turning up with no ticket (as usual), I usually just buy an away end ticket at their sales office but, I think all were sold.  It’s highly likely someone will be punting a ticket on the day however, anyone got one to sell on? PM me.

There’s tickets on the Hearts E-Tickets site; is it not possible to print one off or use your phone.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe 3 at the back. Not sure Smith will hold out.

Hard to guess the team, 11 fittest people again, results difficult in these circumstances but we need one 

5 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Clark

Smith

Sibbick

Neilson

Cochrane

Devlin

Grant

Gino

Snodgrass

McKay

Shankland

Like the balance of that. Was about to make a joke about the average age of the defence being about 12 but Michael Smith. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Can't see us starting without Snodgrass. 

Snoddy is a stick on. He was über cool the last game he played. You could see him looking around, assessing what was happening and picking his pass.

Experience counts.

8 hours ago, CMc said:

Like the balance of that. Was about to make a joke about the average age of the defence being about 12 but Michael Smith. 

Smith needed for experience but wasn’t great Thursday night just seems to be struggling with niggles. Has to play though with the injuries we have. Snodgrass and Devlin for Grant and Kio and Neilson for Kingsley should be the changes. 

12 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I was hoping that RCFC would be providing a PPV live stream, but according to their website there's no such thing anymore. it's hard to believe that a professional football in the UK does not have that facility. Anyone with info?

Normally you can get the game on hesgoals 👍

4 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Smith needed for experience but wasn’t great Thursday night just seems to be struggling with niggles. Has to play though with the injuries we have. Snodgrass and Devlin for Grant and Kio and Neilson for Kingsley should be the changes. 

I’m a massive fan of Smith. I think highlighting how often he plays through injury for us is really important. Even though he’s not 100% he never hides and always looks for responsibility. He misplaced a few passes (I wondered if the turf was a bit sticky first half. A few of the wee lay off passes from different players died way short of their man. I noticed we gave it a massive water at half time). He still offered the most consistent out ball all game and got up and down his wing and was communicating with everybody. Lots of important headers, tackles, blocks and checks. Might not have been his best game with the ball, but he contributed. 

He will be an important voice over the next few games. 

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

No Ross County PPV for this, seems to be a lottery if it happens.

It's up to the home club when they decide to do it. As part of the new Sky deal, they get a few games each season where they can do this. 

highlandjambo3
14 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

There’s tickets on the Hearts E-Tickets site; is it not possible to print one off or use your phone.

Good idea Not thought of that….I’ll look, hopefully download a ticket, if its posted out then I’m too late

highlandjambo3
14 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Can’t seem to find the e ticket sale site

15 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I believe there will be a limited number for sale at a cash gate/portacabin on the day but doesn’t seem to have been announced

1 minute ago, Dusty said:

I believe there will be a limited number for sale at a cash gate/portacabin on the day but doesn’t seem to have been announced

portacabin :cornette_dog: