Rishi wins!

ri Alban

12 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

As I am Scotch, I am not overly bothered who is in the cabinet.  We have our own assembly here in Scotland and they are doing a sterling job.  Everything in Scotland is running like clockwork under Nicola.  I said before that she should be PM of the UK, not just FM of Scotland.

By the way, Braverman was not sacked, she resigned and I doubt very much if Raab being on holiday would make any difference in Kabul.  (If you have a boss and he/she goes on holiday, does he/she not have a deputy who holds the fort in their absence?)

FFS if only you’d mentioned ferries I would have got yoon bingo.

WTF calls themselves Scotch, cringey wee fuds that’s who.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Dazo

• Mikey1874

• periodictabledancer

2 minutes ago, briever said:

It’s really dry and consequently there are no puddles.

Wow!  Every day is indeed a school day.  Sounds good for mountain biking then. . . . unless you like puddles, then maybe not so much.

Just now, briever said:

Yoon bingo and insults in the one post. You go Bri. 😂

1 minute ago, briever said:

FFS if only you’d mentioned ferries I would have got yoon bingo.       What are you suggesting?

Au-contaire!  As my name is Mackay Whyte, (keep that to yourself) I think I am entitled to call myself what like.   

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

As I am Scotch, I am not overly bothered who is in the cabinet.  We have our own assembly here in Scotland and they are doing a sterling job.  Everything in Scotland is running like clockwork under Nicola.  I said before that she should be PM of the UK, not just FM of Scotland.

By the way, Braverman was not sacked, she resigned and I doubt very much if Raab being on holiday would make any difference in Kabul.  (If you have a boss and he/she goes on holiday, does he/she not have a deputy who holds the fort in their absence?)

Absolute shite and the fact you stick up for them is pathetic, grow a ****in spine .

And just to be clear I'm no fan of the the scot gov or the snp and unlike others on this forum I'm quite 

happy to critise thier many failings .

I hate this constant sticking up for a political party regardless how shite they are .

If they make shite decisions call it out regardless of the party involved 

They won't thank you for your slave like devotion .

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Absolute shite and the fact you stick up for them is pathetic, grow a ****in spine .

And just to be clear I'm no fan of the the scot gov or the snp and unlike others on this forum I'm quite 

happy to critise thier many failings .

I hate this constant sticking up for a political party regardless how shite they are .

If they make shite decisions call it out regardless of the party involved 

They won't thank you for your slave like devotion .

Jeffros, Jaffros.  Calm down dear.     I am not sticking up for anyone.  I merely replied to a post criticising the new cabinet members.  I simply asked who the correspondent thought would be better.   That question was not answered and it all went downhill after that.     

I can assure you I have a spine, otherwise I would not be able to stand . . . . (although I am seated as I type this.)

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Jeffros, Jaffros.  Calm down dear.     I am not sticking up for anyone.  I merely replied to a post criticising the new cabinet members.  I simply asked who the correspondent thought would be better.   That question was not answered and it all went downhill after that.     

I can assure you I have a spine, otherwise I would not be able to stand . . . . (although I am seated as I type this.)

You know it's a pointless question that proves absolutely nothing  and you're still banging on about it. That and your "Scotch" analogy etc, etc, ... you're nothing but a WUM. Hopefully to be ignored like one or two other time wasters on here. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

Jeffros Furios
7 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Sorry pal , I shouldn't of said that .

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

You know it's a pointless question that proves absolutely nothing  and you're still banging on about it. That and your "Scotch" analogy etc, etc, ... you're nothing but a WUM. Hopefully to be ignored like one ot two other time wasters on here. 

I am not banging on about it.  I am answering peoples replies.   You are obviously not in favour of freedom of speech and expression?  You are only interested in those of your own ilk?    Very democratic of you.

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Sorry pal , I shouldn't of said that .

I never apologise . . . .  I am sorry, it is just the way I am.  ;)

jack D and coke
29 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I never apologise . . . .  I am sorry, it is just the way I am.  ;)

Have you ever considered a career on the stage too? I’ve been literally creasing myself at your posts this last page or two :lol: 

jack D and coke

Note to self too. Don’t critique any govt unless I have an alternative cabinet to suggest. 
I’ll need to remember never to criticise Robbie or Hearts in future too unless I can suggest a brand new management team and players.
:wattie:

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Raab is a cockend. Braverman a disgrace and arsehole. Coffe an utter imbecile. Shapps a liar and a conman who had 3 identities mugging people off online. Cleverly if ever a man had an ironic surname. Gove a nonce. Wallace another nonce and let’s not forget Sunak has his hands all over this current mess and was voted in by absolutely no one. 
Have I missed anyone? 

The thing with Sunak is he probably can't help but be conflicted at the end of the day he is fast approaching being a billionaire himself and his wife is already a billionaire so do you think with the policies he makes he will come out with more money for him and his wife or less  at the end of his term ?

I know what I think 

Now if he has some magic beans where at the end of it all we all don't suffer then great but nothing about what he says adds up - things are going to be very hard , while in the next sentence telling us he is going to make the NHS , Education and public services great.Where are the funds coming from.

Edited by vegas-voss

40 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I am not banging on about it.  I am answering peoples replies.   You are obviously not in favour of freedom of speech and expression?  You are only interested in those of your own ilk?    Very democratic of you.

Freedom of speech and expression you can't be a Tory then as they want that gone.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

The thing with Sunak is he probably can't help but be conflicted at the end of the day he is fast approaching being a billionaire himself and his wife is already a billionaire so do you think with the policies he makes he will come out with more money for him and his wife or less  at the end of his term ?

I know what I think 

Now if he has some magic beans where at the end of it all we all don't suffer then great but nothing about what he says adds up - things are going to be very hard , while in the next sentence telling us he is going to make the NHS , Education and public services great.Where are the funds coming from.

I just wonder what dirt some of that dreadful lot have over him cos if that’s the best this country has were in a lot more trouble than I thought. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Freedom of speech and expression you can't be a Tory then as they want that gone.

Tories may be a useless bunch of ***** but at least they can be questioned, even from within own party and members.

Only 1 party in UK doesn't tolerate internal/external debate and has written constituon demanding 100% loyalty to leadership. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I just wonder what dirt some of that dreadful lot have over him cos if that’s the best this country has were in a lot more trouble than I thought. 

The other thing with him is he is a populist.Loves the adulation of things but hates to be criticised ( at least in public ) and fails to answer tough questions.He is going to have to answer far more tough questions now than before so let's see how he handles it.

I'm not going to hate for the sake of it though cause the country is in a right ****ing state so hopefully he can stabilise and ease not heap more burden on folk  until we reach a general election then the majority of the country can remember what successive Tory governments have done.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Tories may be a useless bunch of ***** but at least they can be questioned, even from within own party and members.

Only 1 party in UK doesn't tolerate internal/external debate and has written constituon demanding 100% loyalty to leadership. 

The thing is though these dividing factions you mentions are all just ****ers out for themselves.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

The other thing with him is he is a populist.Loves the adulation of things but hates to be criticised ( at least in public ) and fails to answer tough questions.He is going to have to answer far more tough questions now than before so let's see how he handles it.

I'm not going to hate for the sake of it though cause the country is in a right ****ing state so hopefully he can stabilise and ease not heap more burden on folk  until we reach a general election then the majority of the country can remember what successive Tory governments have done.

He was head boy at Winchester school which suggests to me he’s a little sook. 

You get to these positions by doing what people want you to do. 
On your 2nd paragraph surely to **** he can’t be worse than the last 3?

That cabinet is going to give him some problems though it’s barely got any decency or a brain between them. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Oh, the tories who have completely fecked the country and us over these last 12 years have yet ANOTHER new face at the head of the snake!

ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!

CLEAN START!!!

BRUSH THE LAST 12 YEARS UNDER THE CARPET!!!

MOVE ON!!!

330,000 ADDITIONAL DEATHS IS FINE!!!

ALL HAIL RISHI!!!

LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!!

Yeah Right!

Edited by Pans Jambo

23 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m building a cabinet in my head atm. 
Aussieh is a shoe in for starters…

😐

Capital punishment minister ? 

38 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m building a cabinet in my head atm. 
Aussieh is a shoe in for starters…

😐

I thought he was a roofer, no a joiner

periodictabledancer
59 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Self evidently not true given the control the erg cult exercises over the Tory party and successive Tory governments  & the total lack of public debate of why 60 MPs exercise the power they do - see Francois proudly telling the nation on the very day Sunak was appointed that they did not endorse either candidate. No outcry from the Tory mainstream, just a "unity" candidate trying to fix "splits" in the party/government. The erg has reduced the Tory party to a hollowed out husk with the loss of numerous exerienced ministers being replaced by far-right loonies and no one will speak out against the erg because they know what will happen to them. Your bias is laughable. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

59 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Vote Yes to remove the SNP from power

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Odds on Braverman will have to resign if Lib Dems and Labour get a new inquiry. 

Rishi's first setback and challenge. 

I think I prefer Rashid Sanook 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Self evidently not true given the control the erg cult exercises over the Tory party and successive Tory governments  & the total lack of public debate of why 60 MPs exercise the power they do - see Francois proudly telling the nation on the very day Sunak was appointed that they did not endorse either candidate. No outcry from the Tory mainstream, just a "unity" candidate trying to fix "splits" in the party/government. The erg has reduced the Tory party to a hollowed out husk with the loss of numerous exerienced ministers being replaced by far-right loonies and no one will speak out against the erg because they know what will happen to them. Your bias is laughable. 

Francois jesus another sex case. 

Just now, Smithee said:

I think I prefer Rashid Sanook 

🤣

9 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

A party within a party really 

Just as an aside, "Scotch" and "Scottish" used to be synonymously used, hence Scotch whisky, Scotch egg, Scotch broth. The adjective Scotch has fallen out of favour for quite a while now, and it's certainly strange to hear it these days, perhaps akin to calling yesterday "St Crispin's Day" in your correspondence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_(adjective)

Just now, redjambo said:

Just as an aside, "Scotch" and "Scottish" used to be synonymously used, hence Scotch whisky, Scotch egg, Scotch broth. The adjective Scotch has fallen out of favour for quite a while now, and it's certainly strange to hear it these days, perhaps akin to calling yesterday "St Crispin's Day" in your correspondence.

It's a pejorative term and one used by the cringiest North Brits.

3 minutes ago, briever said:

It's a pejorative term and one used by the cringiest North Brits.

Aye, that as well.

Sky News interviewing a Tory voter/member who just came out with "We shouldn't have a General Election because it would cost soo much money".

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Sky News interviewing a Tory voter/member who just came out with "We shouldn't have a General Election because it would cost soo much money".

What a clown. 

PMQ's today :facepalm:

He didn't give one straight answer to a single question from any opposition.

Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss.

"He’s not on the side of working people. That’s why the only time he ran in a competitive election he got trounced by the former prime minister who herself got beaten by a lettuce."

:verysmug:

The Mighty Thor

So Itchy us just as shit as the last two? 

Some great questions from Labour MPs. Bear traps set for later as Sunak refused to answer questions on Braverman who should never have been reinstated. 

Meanwhile he's shat the bed as they try to find the £35 billion of austerity required to keep things afloat. 

Still no windfall tax. Still not reversed the bankers bonus nonsense. 

This is going to unravel quickly. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Only utter gimps and Americans use the word Scotch. 

Note: the above groups often but don't necessarily overlap. 

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I don't think the "Scotch" in Scotch Egg has anything to do with Scotland.

You're right of course - the origin of that one is contested. I should have used Scotch tape as an example.

Edited by redjambo

19 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

PMQ's today :facepalm:

He didn't give one straight answer to a single question from any opposition.

Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss.

Apart from waffling I thought a lot of his style was like Boris.Mist have the same script writer.I just heard Beth Rugby say he was great at thinking on his feet ( so quick ).They get the questions in advance 🤣

He is great at reading from script all gloss but anything awkward he cannot answer.Put him up in a decent interview and he runs.

33 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

A General Election when Johnson resigned would have SAVED £billions!

37 minutes ago, redjambo said:

You're right of course - the origin of that one is contested. I should have used Scotch tape as an example.

Not trying to be argumentative it's just I heard something on the radio a while ago about the origins being in Wales or the North of England and it being about an old word for the cooking method 👍