Rishi wins!

ri Alban

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Johnny Mercer (Veterans), Tom Tugendhat (Security) appointed as Ministers. Both attend Cabinet. 

Corporate hedge funders to the corporations or in some sneaky way ..:whistling: 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Dazo

• Mikey1874

• periodictabledancer

manaliveits105

Credibility ? - The Murrells just do what they want !

by the way ;

Mr Murrell - chief executive of snp - hobbit

Brown deputy FM - hobbit 

Blackford snp leader at Westminster - hobbit 

any PHM supporting snp needs to have a word with themselves 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

by the way ;

Brown deputy FM - hobbit 

Any self respecting troll would at least attempt to make their post relevant to the thread.

FAIL.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Any self respecting troll would at least attempt to make their post relevant to the thread.

FAIL.

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

by the way ;

Brown deputy FM - hobbit 

Don't really care what team they support. You should no better than this as all you will do is let some sycophantic SNP apologists brush the lack of the SNP accountability off.

Don't even care about Brown and Blackford as they are puppets that simply do as they're told.

It's the unelected Murrell that holds sway over SNP and Scottish government and has done for years.

A man scared to put himself before the people, a man who prefers to demand 100% loyalty to himself while showing absolutely no loyalty to anyone but himself.

A man whose wife speaks his words, without questioning, without thought or without conscience.

He's a coward, worse the Mogg, than Johnson, than Blair or any MP as at least they stood before public vote.

Jeffros Furios
18 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

by the way ;

Brown deputy FM - hobbit 

:sadrobbo:

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Don't really care what team they support. You should no better than this as all you will do is let some sycophantic SNP apologists brush the lack of the SNP accountability off.

Don't even care about Brown and Blackford as they are puppets that simply do as they're told.

It's the unelected Murrell that holds sway over SNP and Scottish government and has done for years.

A man scared to put himself before the people, a man who prefers to demand 100% loyalty to himself while showing absolutely no loyalty to anyone but himself.

A man whose wife speaks his words, without questioning, without thought or without conscience.

He's a coward, worse the Mogg, than Johnson, than Blair or any MP as at least they stood before public vote.

Fair comment 

Hilarious that anyone thought arch Brexiteer and Freeport enthusiast Sunak was a moderate Tory. You only have to remember his desperate dog whistling in the leadership hustings with Truss to know he lacks any real integrity or decency.

As long as he junks EU regulation,  limits the role of ECHR and gets the deregulated freeports established his backers will be happy.

Jambo_jim2001
49 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

What does a link to an article about NS from 18 months ago have to do with this thread?

About as much as this

images (1).jpeg

jack D and coke

Cabinet full of complete and utter arseholes once more😂I’m looking forward to the fools getting yet more egg and custard pies all over their coupons in the weeks (sorry I shouid probably say hours ahead) .

:verysmug:

Nucky Thompson
21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

by the way ;

Brown deputy FM - hobbit 

True dat.

The SNP are crawling with Hibs vermin

periodictabledancer
11 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Hilarious that anyone thought arch Brexiteer and Freeport enthusiast Sunak was a moderate Tory. You only have to remember his desperate dog whistling in the leadership hustings with Truss to know he lacks any real integrity or decency.

As long as he junks EU regulation,  limits the role of ECHR and gets the deregulated freeports established his backers will be happy.

The ERG refused to back him (this time & last) so there's obviously issues there. 

48 minutes ago, briever said:

Why is there a veterans minister when all they do is let them live on the street shaking with PTSD?

Can't upset the Army too much. It's a joke and a bit of a waste of a job. Just gives Mercer the chance to feel important. 

21 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The ERG refused to back him (this time & last) so there's obviously issues there. 

To be honest, I find some of these in house Tory cliques weird. Sunak I reckon is even less liberal and big state than Johnson (he asked Heneghan and Gupta into Downing Street during covid) and more fundamentally Brexit (Johnson only backed it for his own ends) and yet they had a massive hard on for Johnson. 

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

She did. 

It's just that the Tories share a mantra with Scottish Referees.  They are willing to accept "honest mistakes" and carry on as if it never happened.

There will have been a lot of horse trading going on during the battle of the candidates for support. Suella's reappearance could well be as a result of that.

dobmisterdobster
40 minutes ago, Costanza said:

He's moderate by UK Conservative standards. I'm sick of the media wheeling out has-beens like Anna Soubry or David Gauke as "moderate Tories" when they belong in the Lib Dems.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

There will have been a lot of horse trading going on during the battle of the candidates for support. Suella's reappearance could well be as a result of that.

Another ERG puppet.

Gonna be interesting to see how the thorny immigration issue is handled. You want an Indian trade deal? You want economic growth? You want to satisfy the loud voices from certain business sectors to fill massive labour shortages? Then large increases in immigration are a pre-requisite. And the ERG ain’t gonna wear that.

Here we go again. :verysmug:

17 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He's moderate by UK Conservative standards. I'm sick of the media wheeling out has-beens like Anna Soubry or David Gauke as "moderate Tories" when they belong in the Lib Dems.

Moderate by post 2014 UK Conservative standards I assume you mean?

Gauke and Soubry I wouldn't consider Lib Dems; they may seem like Orange book Lib Dems now but that's because of the post Brexit realignment of the Tory Party.

Gauke and Soubrys mistake was to be able to understand data and realise a hard Brexit would hugely damage the UK economy; so not part of the anti growth coalition ironically.

periodictabledancer
41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can't upset the Army too much. It's a joke and a bit of a waste of a job. Just gives Mercer the chance to feel important. 

Another chance to get the flag sh@ggers vote plus lots of brexit voters are/were bullet catchers. 

What is Sunak going to be like when he starts getting asked hard questions he already has previous for running away from interviews when he doesn't like the line of questioning.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

What does a link to an article about NS from 18 months ago have to do with this thread?

Seems like breaking the rules and carrying on like nothing has happened is not the sole preserve of Tories.

Perhaps she just couldn't recall of course? 

Edited by pablo

periodictabledancer

Talk TV , doing their best (which isn't much of an endorsement) to raise the roof for Rashid Sanook  :lol:-

Edited by periodictabledancer

5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Zahawi - Minister without portfolio 

Good to see he's been given a job that's a precise match for his talents.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

What do we think?

Easter?

Valentine's?

Christmas?

I said Easter earlier but after his recycling of the utter failures of Spaffer & Thick Lizzy's cabinets I think the knives will be out for him much sooner. 

Internal Tory unrest before Christmas, open civil warfare in the New Year and a general election called by February. 

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Cabinet full of complete and utter arseholes once more😂I’m looking forward to the fools getting yet more egg and custard pies all over their coupons in the weeks (sorry I shouid probably say hours ahead) .

:verysmug:

Just out of curiosity, who in your opinion, would you have put in the various cabinet posts?   (Just saying it does not matter, they are all arseholes is cheating and does not count.)

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Just out of curiosity, who in your opinion, would you have put in the various cabinet posts?   (Just saying it does not matter, they are all arseholes is cheating and does not count.)

Raab is a cockend. Braverman a disgrace and arsehole. Coffe an utter imbecile. Shapps a liar and a conman who had 3 identities mugging people off online. Cleverly if ever a man had an ironic surname. Gove a nonce. Wallace another nonce and let’s not forget Sunak has his hands all over this current mess and was voted in by absolutely no one. 
Have I missed anyone? 

7 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

The Tory party has a talent pool as deep as a puddle in a Death Valley.

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Raab is a cockend. Braverman a disgrace and arsehole. Coffe an utter imbecile. Shapps a liar and a conman who had 3 identities mugging people off online. Cleverly if ever a man had an ironic surname. Gove a nonce. Wallace another nonce and let’s not forget Sunak has his hands all over this current mess and was voted in by absolutely no one. 
Have I missed anyone? 

You have missed the point of my question.   I asked you who YOU would have put in, not criticism of those who are in.

1 minute ago, briever said:

The Tory party has a talent pool as deep as a puddle in a Death Valley.

If you say so.  I have never been to Death Valley.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You have missed the point of my question.   I asked you who YOU would have put in, not criticism of those who are in.

Because I have a shred of decency and am an utterly vile Scottish separatist I’d have called an election😐

Shooter McGavin

You can’t pick a talented cabinet from the tory pool. A total basket case of a party.

It’s barely an exaggeration at this point to suggest they have zero talent, in-fact that’s wrong, they have an extraordinary talent for f****** things up.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

41 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

That's like picking your best Hibs 11.

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Because I have a shred of decency and am an utterly vile Scottish separatist I’d have called an election😐

What has that got to do with me asking who YOU would have put in the Cabinet?

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Are you happy to see Raab, Braverman , Shapps and the other arseholes back in the cabinet ?

The same bunch of inept tossers who were a joke during Boris's  tenure .

I couldn't give you many alternative names but there is over 300 Tory mp's to choose from .

Are you happy to have Raab back ? A man who was on holiday during the fall of Kabul ? 

Or Braverman who was sacked only a week ago .

Maybe this is as good as it gets for the Tories and hopefully they are punted asap 

I want a bit of normality in politics which we would get with Labour .

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I use said I’d call an election. Because I have a spine and I utterly despise these people. 
Is that good enough for YOU?

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I use said I’d call an election. Because I have a spine and I utterly despise these people. 
Is that good enough for YOU?

You are failing (or not willing) to answer the question I asked.   You were critical of those in the new cabinet.  I simply asked who YOU would have put in their place?   It is not a difficult question.   

You do not have the power to call an election whether you are invertebrate or otherwise.  Your admitted bias negates any reasoned debate.   

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You are failing (or not willing) to answer the question I asked.   You were critical of those in the new cabinet.  I simply asked who YOU would have put in their place?   It is not a difficult question.   

You do not have the power to call an election whether you are invertebrate or otherwise.  Your admitted bias negates any reasoned debate.   

I don’t have power to appoint a cabinet either :lol: so I’ll carp from a fitba forum like usual. 
If ever a party needed emptied from office it’s that one and your bias negates anything reasonable from you.

Despite wanting out of this id have appreciated some decent govt for a change and them to stop caring about their party over the needs of the nation as whole. 
Instead Sunak appoints the same tragic faces and mugs everyone off that this is some sort of new start. 
Do the decent thing and call an election. 
Nobody voted for Sunak or this. 

7 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I’d duck out of this thread of reasoned unbiased debate is your thing. Maybe try the Scottish independence thread ? 

14 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Are you happy to see Raab, Braverman , Shapps and the other arseholes back in the cabinet ?

The same bunch of inept tossers who were a joke during Boris's  tenure .

I couldn't give you many alternative names but there is over 300 Tory mp's to choose from .

Are you happy to have Raab back ? A man who was on holiday during the fall of Kabul ? 

Or Braverman who was sacked only a week ago .

Maybe this is as good as it gets for the Tories and hopefully they are punted asap 

I want a bit of normality in politics which we would get with Labour .

As I am Scotch, I am not overly bothered who is in the cabinet.  We have our own assembly here in Scotland and they are doing a sterling job.  Everything in Scotland is running like clockwork under Nicola.  I said before that she should be PM of the UK, not just FM of Scotland.

By the way, Braverman was not sacked, she resigned and I doubt very much if Raab being on holiday would make any difference in Kabul.  (If you have a boss and he/she goes on holiday, does he/she not have a deputy who holds the fort in their absence?)