# Bring Back Boris

Nucky Thompson

Jeffros Furios

Twitter is brilliant .. all the client journalists , Boris loving wanks on gb lies , 10 faced cowardly mp's all spewing 

**** YOU ALL YA BUNCH OF *****  :robbo:

:rudiyas:

:scenes:

:omg!:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• il Duce McTarkin

• WorldChampions1902

• ri Alban

• Nucky Thompson

WorldChampions1902

Bunter’s a busted flush. We move on to the next episode of Conoration Street. Everyone raising a glass down at The Rishi’s Return.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Jesus! What a car crash. 

Is this how the average tory in the South of England thinks at the moment? 

Hilarious, yet concerning at the same time.

He's calling in from Lowestoft which is real six-fingers on one hand, yer auntie's yer granny, country. Areas like that - far away from urban civilisation - breed the absolutely worst type of tory.

Jambo_jim2001
On 22/10/2022 at 21:13, briever said:

20221022_211250.jpg

Bahhhh!! hello,,rangers!! It's bahhh Boris here,,,I heard a bahhhh rumour that you are bahhh hummm looking for a manager!!!!

I'll believe it at a second past the deadline, until then, Fat ******* will do anything for the attention.

Edited by ri Alban

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I'll believe it at a second past the deadline, until then, Fat ******* will do anything for the attention.

Worth the ban….

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see Rishi being coronated. Mordaunt will get the 100, so it goes to their members. I must've been deluded to think they'd allow Rishi to win. Apologies.

31 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another one with the 24 hour u-turn 😂

To be fair he has to back someone else since his horse didn’t run. Not sure it’s a u turn. At least he picking the right one. 

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

To be fair he has to back someone else since his horse didn’t run. Not sure it’s a u turn. At least he picking the right one. 

Mate i'm getting a bit worried about you here.

I hope you had a decent warm up and a few dynamic stretches as these contortions you're pulling this morning will destroy your back 😂

13 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You have a future as a Tory spin hack.

This is not a compliment.

2 minutes ago, briever said:

You have a future as a Tory spin hack.

This is not a compliment.

I would expect nothing less from you Briever, insults is your bag. 😊

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Mate i'm getting a bit worried about you here.

I hope you had a decent warm up and a few dynamic stretches as these contortions you're pulling this morning will destroy your back 😂

I have a great physio, very attract Irish lass. Works wonders so don’t worry about my back. 

Looking at it though, first comment was made when Boris was potentially running. Second was made when he had Penny and Rishi to pick from. I’m just glad he’s not blinded by Penny in a swimsuit and is making the correct decision. 😊

Whilst it's enjoyable watching the Tory party implode bare in mind their shenanigans will/does affect us all. They are banging on about uniting the party, personally I can't see it. The majority of the Tory MP'S are only in it for themselves( people would say all MP'S are like that ). The UK is falling apart and they appear not to give a feck " putting the country first" is not their priority if it was they would call a GE Imo.

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I have a great physio, very attract Irish lass. Works wonders so don’t worry about my back. 

Looking at it though, first comment was made when Boris was potentially running. Second was made when he had Penny and Rishi to pick from. I’m just glad he’s not blinded by Penny in a swimsuit and is making the correct decision. 😊

I was at first concerned that you'd nipped an artery carrying the blood to your head but it turns out you actually believe what you say 😉

13 minutes ago, micole said:

Whilst it's enjoyable watching the Tory party implode bare in mind their shenanigans will/does affect us all. They are banging on about uniting the party, personally I can't see it. The majority of the Tory MP'S are only in it for themselves( people would say all MP'S are like that ). The UK is falling apart and they appear not to give a feck " putting the country first" is not their priority if it was they would call a GE Imo.

No, Tories would say that - they want you to believe everyone else is as bad as them.

2 minutes ago, briever said:

No, Tories would say that - they want you to believe everyone else is as bad as them.

Big stretch to be as bad as this lot TBH....😁

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another one with the 24 hour u-turn 😂

After careful consideration I have decided to back the winner of the contest.

WorldChampions1902
10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

After careful consideration I have decided to back the winner of the contest.

I’m struggling to keep up.

14CFFBE2-8766-4D65-B3B2-E098FA4E2B99.jpeg

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Boris supporting MPs now demanding a General Election

:wtf: :gok:

Because they know they'll lose, then have another scape goat in Sunak, who will have had no time to correct the nonsense of Johnson and Truss.

Narrative then goes to bring back Boris again, although he'd be opposition leader then. 

It's a cult of madness.

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Because they know they'll lose, then have another scape goat in Sunak, who will have had no time to correct the nonsense of Johnson and Truss.

Narrative then goes to bring back Boris again, although he'd be opposition leader then. 

It's a cult of madness.

Yep

Force an election in which they'll get trounced in a historic landslide, then bounce Ritchie Rich into touch and bring back The Dear Leader and go again.

He's an arsehole and nobody wanted him back apart from a few dozy sycophants. He had nowhere near 100 votes so him and his fan-bois can shut their puss!

10 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's a cult of madness.

I think you're half right.  I don't thing he would be happy spending 5 years as opposition leader.  I think he will be waiting for the new guy to cock it up then launch a challenge.  

If that gives him 18 months or so before he has to call an election he will fancy that he can win it.  Personally don't think he would as the red wall that turned blue will revert to red again now that Brexit is done.

I read earlier ( I think it was quoting Ian Duncan Smith) that Boris was phoning round pleading for votes. He allegedly asked the other two to back him, but they separately said no, but he could back them.... Then the whole pantomime about 'I could have won if I'd wanted to'. Maybe the bubble has finally burst. 

Malinga the Swinga
On 24/10/2022 at 23:51, Daktari said:

I read earlier ( I think it was quoting Ian Duncan Smith) that Boris was phoning round pleading for votes. He allegedly asked the other two to back him, but they separately said no, but he could back them.... Then the whole pantomime about 'I could have won if I'd wanted to'. Maybe the bubble has finally burst. 

I don't think you'll be far away from truth with above.

Biggest kick in teeth Boris could have received is realising his card is marked by colleagues and he's yesterday's man.