# Bring Back Boris

Nucky Thompson

manaliveits105

Boris wins - rolls up at Downing Street - snatches Steve Brays megaphone and shouts I'm back then smacks him over the head with it and strolls in to number 10 winking at the bird shouting will you resign prime minister - Lad !

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• il Duce McTarkin

• WorldChampions1902

• ri Alban

• Nucky Thompson

21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That's it, Boris has 100. If it goes to a Party Members vote, Boris wins.

Over 50 Tories willing to cross the aisle.

12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Over 50 Tories willing to cross the aisle.

Doesn't change the fact that Boris will probably win. At least we'd get a GE but can't see it. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

Doesn't change the fact that Boris will probably win. At least we'd get a GE but can't see it. 

It's embarrassing that he could possibly come back. Be gone soon enough, when he is done for his lies during his first attempt. I hope Liz Truss paints over his wallpaper.

il Duce McTarkin
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

They accept it because they can't do anything else. We Brits need to be told, they are weak, they need a furher to take them to the Utopian master race. Especially up here. It's not their fault, the Hoose Jocks are so weak, they hate themselves so much, they give away any real say they have, just to be accepted by their overlord Masters. I feel so sorry for them.

They actually believe they are the people and the non Aryan, non Proddies are beneath them. (They're that thick, that they they don't even realise Boris is a Catholic). But like Braverman the folk they aspire to be, don't want them. They're not true Brits, just like they are not true Scots. Neither or either, I'd hate myself anaw. It's good that there actually isn't that many of them. Take away the pensioner, eu, ruk and shitebags no vote, it's about the size of the Edinburgh vote. 

The poor, pathetic, pish stained, Yella backed wee souls are harmless on their own, as I've said, they need a gang to feel empowerd. Shitebags. But they are right about one thing.  No one likes them, or  even cares, because they are scum, they yearn for the empire. Personally I'd let them go and try to reclaim it. They'll get wiped out in minutes.

Anyway, They all have the same morals as Boris anaw. Greedy lying thieving wee Britnats, who only give a feck about themselves but, tell everyone that the others are the problem. Scots, Irish, Catholics, Blacks, Asians, Europeans and now Muslims. They are Despicable wee cretinous creatures, that would abandon their own family for their own survival. Most people would die saving their family, they'd murder them to save themselves. It's a Britnats trait. So leave them to Boris, he'll only rob them blind, while the world, laughs at anything The UK has to say on anything.

Saor Alba, Alba gu Bràth. 

Tick Tock Traitors, the bus to Blair Drummond awaits.

AridFlimsyGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

sad-baby-crying-baby.gif

25 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's embarrassing that he could possibly come back. Be gone soon enough, when he is done for his lies during his first attempt. I hope Liz Truss paints over his wallpaper.

If he gets back in. Indy is a shoe in. 

Never mind independence for Scotland, Nicola should be PM of the UK.   She and her assembly have Scotland ticking like a Swiss watch . . . an expensive one at that!   

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Never mind independence for Scotland, Nicola should be PM of the UK.   She and her assembly have Scotland ticking like a Swiss watch . . . an expensive one at that!   

Whereas the Tories have the U.K. ticking like a Cuckoo clock. At an expense that makes Nicola’s financial management look positively miserly.

Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

Whereas the Tories have the U.K. ticking like a Cuckoo clock. At an expense that makes Nicola’s financial management look positively miserly.

No end to Nicola's free stuff.   Doesn't get much better than free.   Does it?

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

No end to Nicola's free stuff.   Doesn't get much better than free.   Does it?

Jamtoday, in fact

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

If he gets back in. Indy is a shoe in. 

Nobody is going to grant another referendum anytime soon.

You lost the once in a lifetime one 

Nucky Thompson
47 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

How did locking down the Country after last Christmas go for her :rofl:

Boris made her look like the absolute diddy that she is.

14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The Democratic Process will prevail. The UK is finished. 

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

That's it, Boris has 100. If it goes to a Party Members vote, Boris wins.

Honestly I'd wait and see if he actually has 100 nominations

Boris has form for being a lying *****

18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Quite right. It's like electing Tory party leaders. You can't change your mind every 5 minutes. That's not democratic

Nucky Thompson
27 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The Democratic Process will prevail. The UK is finished. 

The Democratic process said no 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's not a "once in a lifetime" vote and people are allowed to change their minds. 

WorldChampions1902

Dear Tories, if you know what’s good for your finances as well as the country, it has to be ABC - “Anyone But Clownshoes”.

8E2A5D47-2007-43A1-9BDE-A957AB577D6C.jpeg

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

8 years ago.

Should we never have a general election again on that basis?

Me thinks you’re shiting yourself. Otherwise bring it on, no?

😁

SectionDJambo

I just can’t get this love affair that English people have with Johnson. He is a known liar, adulterer and opportunist.

Not that long ago, we had a few days of the same people mourning the passing of the Queen. Johnson lied to her to prorogue Parliament to suit his agenda. He then allowed boozy gatherings to take place in Downing Street on the very weekend that the Queen sat alone, at the funeral of her husband, to observe the rules that Johnson imposed during Covid.

Anyone who claims to have respected the Queen should be ashamed of themselves if they wish for the return of Johnson to Downing Street.

The man is a charlatan. The Conservatives must have someone else who is a better choice than him.

Surely!

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Chevy Chase said:

8 years ago.

😁

Nucky doesn't shit himself, he shits separatists.

1 hour ago, Chevy Chase said:

8 years ago.

😁

To be fair to Mr Thompson, whether he is defacating himself or not, it is not him who decides to hold another referendum.   I suspect when we do have one (which we will) and if we lose it again, democracy can go **** itself.   We will just keep finding and excuse to have another one and another one till we get what we want, aye?

8 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

He’s a gimp that caravans in Berwick.

👍🏻

Konrad von Carstein

:spoton:Hey Nucky, you're so fine, slavering all the time, Hey Nucky, Hey Nucky!

Tit. :)

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, Chevy Chase said:

He’s a gimp that caravans in Berwick.

👍🏻

Where he shits bitter separatists then wipes his arse with the hundred pound notes he hoovered up with his currency speculation.

19 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Hey Nucky, you're so fine, slavering all the time, Hey Nucky, Hey Nucky!

Tit. :)

So much unwarranted abuse. You are an angry lot.

Jambo_jim2001
23 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

You need to watch it back yourself and make a wee list of how many of those things you wouldn't have done if you knew you'd get away with them.

If you're being honest with yourself it will be a very short list.

Nope! 😁 Nadda ,zilch,hee haw!! Maybe because I have decent moral nature 🤔😉😁

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Maybe because I have decent moral nature 🤔😉😁

See, that's where you're going wrong. :(

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

10 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

So much unwarranted abuse. You are an angry lot.

:lol:

53 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Where he shits bitter separatists then wipes his arse with the hundred pound notes he hoovered up with his currency speculation.

Like he did 🤣🤣🤣

Silly wee guy.

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, Chevy Chase said:

Like he did 🤣🤣🤣

Silly wee guy.

If you ask nicely he'll maybe chuck you a couple of big-notes to dry you eyes with.

6 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

He voted leave in the Euref, so you're both right.

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He voted leave in the Euref, so you're both right.

Morning, bud. 👍

3 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Morning, bud. 👍

How are you, this fine morning, bud? Good I hope  👍 

Yesterday's performance put a spring in my step. I just wish we'd ban that mob from Tynecastle, sick of hearing their shit.

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

How are you, this fine morning, bud? Good I hope  👍 

Yesterday's performance put a spring in my step. I just wish we'd ban that mob from Tynecastle, sick of hearing their shit.

Glad to hear it. 👍

Agree with you 100% about that mob. They bring out the worst in themselves and other people.

Back of one in the morning here so time to turn in for the night. Shitposting to resume around 1600 your time, unless its a busy shift. 😁

Enjoy your day off. 👍

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

Glad to hear it. 👍

Agree with you 100% about that mob. They bring out the worst in themselves and other people.

Back of one in the morning here so time to turn in for the night. Shitposting to resume around 1600 your time, unless its a busy shift. 😁

Enjoy your day off. 👍

👍 

I'm golfing soon. 🏌️

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

👍

I'm golfing soon. 🏌️

Magic. Hope the rain stays off. Mind and no put your back out with one of those 500 yard drives.  

Nae thinking about Boris' napper at the top of your swing. ;)

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Magic. Hope the rain stays off. Mind and no put your back out with one of those 500 yard drives.

I wish on both. :D

I'm quite relaxed now. Seems Boris won't have a majority if he is to become PM. The Rishi MPs won't back him in the commons. So your move Boris, bring down your Party or stand aside.

Boris as PM, again, could be the final nail in the Tories coffin and I love to see it. 

Their complete disrespect of the voting public, to save their own jobs for another couple of years, sums them up. Self serving, greedy eletist arseholes.

All the time, Douglas Ross tying himself up in knots trying to tow the London HQ party line highlighting how ridiculous these Scottish local branches of London parties are. They, like Scotland, are an afterthought. 

The Union is dying at an alarming rate, radical change is needed. 

AYYYYYEEE

33 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Boris as PM, again, could be the final nail in the Tories coffin and I love to see it. 

Their complete disrespect of the voting public, to save their own jobs for another couple of years, sums them up. Self serving, greedy eletist arseholes.

All the time, Douglas Ross tying himself up in knots trying to tow the London HQ party line highlighting how ridiculous these Scottish local branches of London parties are. They, like Scotland, are an afterthought. 

The Union is dying at an alarming rate, radical change is needed. 

AYYYYYEEE

Would you do whatever it took to protect your job, income and family ? Or would you do the decent thing and make yourself unemployed ?