• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Dawnrazor

• Malinga the Swinga

• Tazio

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, Tazio said:

Stuart Hogg in rehab after his recent meltdown and arrest. 

I saw that. It read to me that he's spent his time in rehab and had posted on instagram afterwards to report that he's been busy getting his head straight. 

Sounded as though he'd spent a couple of weeks there. I'm no expert on matters of rehab and recovery but It struck me that two weeks wouldn't be near enough for him. 

Either way - good on him seeking out the help and, for the sake of his four kids, I hope he gets himself better. 

Seymour M Hersh
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

Stuart Hogg in rehab after his recent meltdown and arrest. 

Perhaps if he hadn't behaved like a wrong un he would have avoided the abuse online. 

Seymour M Hersh
37 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What did he do?

The whole thing about his affair then leaving his wife around the same time she was giving birth to their third child.

Dawnrazor
Just now, Ulysses said:

Well, that was close. 🤷‍♂️

20240504_193258.jpg.f4a0f4559fba813d92647218651476f0.jpg

84000 of a crowd too!

Good game, I think St's first 30 minutes lost them the game.

Malinga the Swinga

Fingers crossed Toulouse win the whole thing. A neutral referee will certainly help them. Will be a change to see a trophy at Tottenham's stadium, that's for sure.

Ulysses
39 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

84000 of a crowd too!

Good game, I think St's first 30 minutes lost them the game.

I think so too.  They were a very different proposition in the second half.  

Toulouse would beat either, IMO.

Deodato

Hoggy's pub in Hawick is known for selling alcohol on occasion. 

Hint: he ain't done with mirrors.  

AndrewB

Listened to the last 20 mins of Leinster-Northampton on BBC 5 Sports Extra yesterday.  I’m no lover of Leinster but the commentary of some halfwit English fanboy plus a former Northampton player / coach would have made BBC Radio Northampton blush with embarrassment at the bias.

Great to hear the tears when Leinster won.

I P Knightley
17 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Fingers crossed Toulouse win the whole thing. A neutral referee will certainly help them. Will be a change to see a trophy at Tottenham's stadium, that's for sure.

Consider that line stolen for some of my Spurs-supporting mates :D

Ulysses
1 hour ago, AndrewB said:

Listened to the last 20 mins of Leinster-Northampton on BBC 5 Sports Extra yesterday.  I’m no lover of Leinster but the commentary of some halfwit English fanboy plus a former Northampton player / coach would have made BBC Radio Northampton blush with embarrassment at the bias.

Great to hear the tears when Leinster won.

Whatever about the media coverage, I had the good fortune to be sitting close to the corner where four of the tries were scored.  Northampton had a couple of thousand in the ground, and most of them were seated next to us.  They were outnumbered, but they were brilliant.  They made plenty of noise, especially when Saints got back into the game and scored two tries right in front of them. Fair play to them, and not a complaint could be heard from them on the walk back into town afterwards (except about the appalling queues for the gents).

AndrewB
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Whatever about the media coverage, I had the good fortune to be sitting close to the corner where four of the tries were scored.  Northampton had a couple of thousand in the ground, and most of them were seated next to us.  They were outnumbered, but they were brilliant.  They made plenty of noise, especially when Saints got back into the game and scored two tries right in front of them. Fair play to them, and not a complaint could be heard from them on the walk back into town afterwards (except about the appalling queues for the gents).

Good for them and glad you enjoyed the game.  I don’t listen to tons of rugby on the radio but found it annoying that I couldn’t be watching a clock (so wasn’t always sure if it was stoped or running, which makes a difference in a close match)or see where on the field the action was happening which is also significant.

Dawnrazor

Blair Kinghorn sporting a fine broken nose 🤣

Screenshot_20240505-202739~2.png

Morgan
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Blair Kinghorn sporting a fine broken nose 🤣

Screenshot_20240505-202739~2.png

:pleasing:

Whether Bath were playing clever with the "serious injury" doom and gloom quotes or they actually didn't know, Finn Russell is back fit and ready to play.