• Hearts007

• Deviskan

• neilnunb

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Happy with a draw but christ is it time to start worrying yet

what the **** has been going on the last 10/15 games?

We're 5th.  The only team 3 ahead of us (who sit in 3rd) are yet to play one of the old firm, we've played both.  We're right in amongst it, despite having had more fixtures to contend with and losing the spine of our first team.

I'm not worrying.

Nelly Terraces

We are falling further behind 3rd as the games go by while the vermin kants are sat there. We can't afford to slip any further & should be putting the likes of todays shite oppo away no problem. 

It's not a sense of entitlement for us to want to be 3rd, it's imperative for us as a club that's where we end up this season. Go to the Codheads next week & **** them, it HAS to happen.

HHGH - FOREVER.

Heart of Darkness
4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Celebrating a draw with the team who just got promoted shows how pish we really are at the moment. 

Great goal from Atkinson and he done well today but the majority of that was utter shite. 

We are so boring to watch. 

2 - 0 down GR with a goal near the end to avoid defeat. I'll celebrate anything with Hearts that's not another loss!! 😊   😂😂👍

Just now, Thumperbeni said:

Shut up you wet wipe, claiming someone isn’t a hearts fan for wanting change is just utter weirdo behaviour ! 

No, A Hearts fan not wanting Hearts to score is never a Hearts fan. It doesn't matter who the manager is, you want Hearts to score. Pathetic and would probably earn a slap from more than not.

If Gordon hadn't made that mistake to make it 2-0 I'd be far more annoyed. 

But after that. To come back from 2-0 down it is a very good point.

Shouldn't have came to that. We should have scored at the start and it would have been a very different game.

I will say this though. For anyone who isn't in Ayrshire right now. The weather is absolutely ****ing atrocious. I can't see out my windscreen for rain and the wind is pushing the car all over the place. It is also ****ing freezing.

Playing a game of football in this is worse than a cold wet night in Stoke.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Indeed the post you replied to suggests jkb is best avoided….

My stream had no commentary, I missed all the goals due to buffering, there was no extra time showing on the wee score/time bit in the corner and it read 1-0 until it was 2-1. 

That's why I thought he'd blown bang on time each half. 

Thunder and Lightning
13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

There's the proof that some want us beat .

Is he a fan spokesperson? Is he speaking for a collective? 

Worthing Jambo
13 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Ref blew bang on 45 for first half and bang on 90 for ft.

Something tells me he's on a promise tonight.!

Does that mean 95 min equaliser doesn’t count then?😁

6 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

That Craig Gordon needs dropped 😜

Actually why shouldn't he? We have a cracking reserve keeper, Craig hasn't been his usual self lately. Distribution has been pretty poor for a few games now. Clark needs a few games to keep him ticking over. There should be no issues with giving Clark a run out. 

8 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Anyone thinking neilson is the person to take us forward is delusional. He brought us up to standard from the championship and that's it. Job done. Need someone better or we're going to be doomed to the mediocrity of losing and scraping draws.

The mediocrity of 3rd place finishes in the league, cup finals and group stage European football, does me thanks. 👍

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m always one to take the positives 

Fight and desire evident

Humphreys decent 

Snoddy decent

A point when we were dead and buried 

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Dayman said:

On any other day mckay would have scored, Gordon wouldn’t have slipped, and they’d have 1 or 2 red cards. The “offside” was obvious and the goalie punching it well outside his box could have been deemed as stopping a clear goal scoring opportunity.

We didn’t deserve to lose that. If one team deserved to win it was us. A draw seems fair though. 

You managed to comment on the game without specifying whether or not our manager, Sporting Director or recruitment team should or shouldn't be sacked.

Refreshing. Takes me back to the early 2000s.

For a game of Scottish football on a plastic pitch it wasn't terrible. We should have won and really needed to given our next few weeks ahead.

Silvery_Moon
14 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Ref blew bang on 45 for first half and bang on 90 for ft.

Something tells me he's on a promise tonight.!

5 mins added on the 2nd half?

3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Maybe so, but some also have their head stuck so far into the sand they’re blinded by loyalty to the club and absolutely refuse to criticise anything to do with the Manager as they believe that somehow minimises their credibility as a ‘fan’.

"We'll support you ever more" Makes sense. Criticism is criticism, that's not criticism, that treacherous.

Humphrys did really well today, he never stopped running and he plays with the intensity and aggression I am begging to see from the others.  A really, really good performance from him. Please he got his goal :) 

Likewise, Atkinson worked really hard, I'm not convinced he's a RB, but when driving forward he's brilliant to watch. Thought Snodgrass did well too, although his passing at points was horrible and would have cost us against better opposition. I'm assuming he's still getting up to speed. 

Cochrane, Kinglsey and Gordon are doing a heroic job trying to hold this defence together. Halkett and Rowles are massive misses for us. I really think Haring or Sibbick should be getting game time as the RCB at the moment. But all 3 are on a hiding to nothing at the moment, but soldiering on anyway.

The rest of them need to take a ****ing look at themselves. If McKay doesn't want to be here, put a ****ing transfer request in, the definition of a luxury player, no grit about the laddie at all. Forrest was having an off game, Shankland was ****ing terrible. Kio is a waste of money. Haring when he came here hit the ground running, as did Djoum. I don't believe Kio is going to turn it round. Teams just run by him and he does nothing.

Really poor today but managed to get a draw.

Really don't like shankland on his own up top. Can't run in behind or hold ball up.

Mckay was shocking today also, maybe needs a rest.

Pasquale for King

What a crazy game, we gave them two poor goals and missed chances, as did they,  glad to get a point all things considered. 

1 minute ago, tiger Rudi said:

Actually why shouldn't he? We have a cracking reserve keeper, Craig hasn't been his usual self lately. Distribution has been pretty poor for a few games now. Clark needs a few games to keep him ticking over. There should be no issues with giving Clark a run out. 

I think CG could do with a wee rest,give Clark a few games.

12 minutes ago, mintmyster said:

Only watched 2nd half - but why the authorities allow top tier Scottish football to be played on that pitch is beyond me. Players falling about and sliding about all over the place. 

Exactly how I saw it.....and not just for the "top tier."  The surface wasn't just poor.....it was dangerous.  Any nasty slip could have caused a serious injury.

9 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

We should have won that game but fecked on a totally shite pitch that needs dug up!

This, should never have been two down but that slip was the to do wi the pitch. To fight back was a big positive but we mossed a lot of good chances.

9 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Celebrating a draw with the team who just got promoted shows how pish we really are at the moment. 

Great goal from Atkinson and he done well today but the majority of that was utter shite. 

We are so boring to watch. 

Celebrating a late equaliser but without doing a lap of honour for it seems fair enough.

12 minutes ago, leeumboyce said:

How else does one get rid of jobbie neilson?

What banned poster were you then 🤔🙈

13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

What’s Robbie complaining to the ref about ?

Probably the two red cards they should have had

16 minutes ago, leeumboyce said:

That has just saved Neilson's job. **** off Atkinson

Wow, thats up there with the scummiest comments ever seen on here

alicante jambo
4 minutes ago, Rampant said:

We're 5th.  The only team 3 ahead of us (who sit in 3rd) are yet to play one of the old firm, we've played both.  We're right in amongst it, despite having had more fixtures to contend with and losing the spine of our first team.

I'm not worrying.

This is where im at. Weve hardly kicked a ball this season and the world champions in 3rd place are only 3 points ahead of us. It will come for us but we must show more fight and hopefully halkett and rowles are back soon.

2 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Does that mean 95 min equaliser doesn’t count then?😁

Just now, Silvery_Moon said:

5 mins added on the 2nd half?

I've explained a couple of minutes ago why I thought the ref blew bang on each half. 

theAlvasection
9 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I can see why some on here want this to be the case but it’s incorrect.  We fully deserved 3rd last season and we’ll get it again this season.  

We’re having a slump at the moment but once injuries clear, we’ll take some stopping.

I'm not a Robbie hater my friend.I just want us to be where we should e with the resources we have at our disposal but then money can't buy desire and the will to win I suppose.

3 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

You managed to comment on the game without specifying whether or not our manager, Sporting Director or recruitment team should or shouldn't be sacked.

Refreshing. Takes me back to the early 2000s.

For a game of Scottish football on a plastic pitch it wasn't terrible. We should have won and really needed to given our next few weeks ahead.

🤣👌🏻

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

"We'll support you ever more" Makes sense. Criticism is criticism, that's not criticism, that treacherous.

Oh I’d agree, I’d never want us to lose…but I can understand some fans are sick and tired of our current Manager…we’ve been terrible since the end of last season.

12 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

How was he defending? Improved? 

Neither of the goals were his fault ? 

Probably MOTM

Only reason we didn't lose again 👍

7 minutes ago, Thumperbeni said:

Shut up you wet wipe, claiming someone isn’t a hearts fan for wanting change is just utter weirdo behaviour ! 

Claiming someone isn't a Hearts fan because they want Hearts to get beat is fair enough.

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Can anyone post natty’s goal missed I took the dogs a walk 

i went for my steak, well played Atkinson, great game.

7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

We are falling further behind 3rd as the games go by while the vermin kants are sat there. We can't afford to slip any further & should be putting the likes of todays shite oppo away no problem. 

It's not a sense of entitlement for us to want to be 3rd, it's imperative for us as a club that's where we end up this season. Go to the Codheads next week & **** them, it HAS to happen.

HHGH - FOREVER.

Kinda helps when you play more mins against 10men than 11 and you arent playing sun thurs most weeks though 😉

Selkirkhmfc1874

Good point after being 2 down , positive from that is at least we kept going till the final whistle! What a strike from Natty

Two of our three losses this season have been to the OF.

We've also had a derby.

The calendar has thrown up a brutal start to the season, without even having to consider European games on top.

Recent performances are very concerning but the situation is not as dire as some think it is.

At least, not yet.

Edited by Cade

20 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

There's the proof that some want us beat .

If you believe he’s a Jambo, you probably still believe in Santa.

12 minutes ago, Homme said:

And that pitch is an absolute disgrace. My kids play on better surfaces every weekend.

My living room rug would make a better playing surface! Shouldn’t be allowed in the top flight.

Settle for that I suppose after that freak second goal for Killie

Atkinson man of the match and what a goal 😃

Good to see Humphrys of the mark as well

7 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

My stream had no commentary, I missed all the goals due to buffering, there was no extra time showing on the wee score/time bit in the corner and it read 1-0 until it was 2-1. 

That's why I thought he'd blown bang on time each half. 

Fair enough, apologies. Be thankful you missed the 2nd one for Killie both ours were very well taken and Snodgrass’s pass for Humphry’s was lovely. They should have had two reds aswell. Taylor on Shankland, Shankland was onside and their keeper punched the ball outside the box. Plenty fight from 2-0 but for about 15mins we were honking after ht

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Two of our three losses this season have been to the OF.

We've also had a derby.

The calendar has thrown up a brutal start to the season, without even having to consider European games on top.

Recent performances as very concerning but the situation is not as dire as some think it is.

At least, not yet.

I hope you’re right…and the team take some confidence from getting that point.

But the next few games look fairly challenging.

On a dreadful run of form but only 3pts behind 3rd place.   We just have to hang  in their until the WC break IMO.   We are suffering through key players injured but still no excuse for recent form.  Still confident we will finish 3rd but we need to get through this spell.   Big game at Pittosrie next week and if Halkett is fit he will make a big difference. Although we need Rowles and Halkett both fit for us to start winning games consistently.  Snodgrass will start to have more of an influence soon after a solid game today.  

4 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Really don't like shankland on his own up top. Can't run in behind or hold ball up.

Definitely weren’t really poor. Played quite well in spells but far too profligate in front of goal. 

Should have been 0-2 up after 10 mins. Mckays miss was quite something and Humphrey’s header should have been in. 

They also fashioned chances, which you’d expect given our defensive situation. 

Also, how their keeper wasn’t penalised for his punch outside the box and how their defender didn’t get a red for hauling down Shankland is beyond me (he was miles onside).

Shankland also scores that half volley on another day. 

We deserved a point. 

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Oh I’d agree, I’d never want us to lose…but I can understand some fans are sick and tired of our current Manager…we’ve been terrible since the end of last season.

So can I. But some is irrational. They use last year's bad run to make a point, but when countered with 3rd, Scottish cup final and European football clinched over the whole of last season, they say, that was last season. It's either this seasons games or the whole of last season, not the portion that makes your stats count.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Definitely weren’t really poor. Played quite well in spells but far too profligate in front of goal. 

Should have been 0-2 up after 10 mins. Mckays miss was quite something and Humphrey’s header should have been in. 

They also fashioned chances, which you’d expect given our defensive situation. 

Also, how their keeper wasn’t penalised for his punch outside the box and how their defender didn’t get a red for hauling down Shankland is beyond me (he was miles onside).

Shankland also scores that half volley on another day. 

We deserved a point. 

Spot on 

Fozzyonthefence
26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s going to be a big player for us. Never doubted his ability. Just needs confidence and an old head beside him to guide him. Delighted. 

He also needs to learn to defend but does offer something at the other end of the pitch.  And that was a screamer!

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Fair enough, apologies. Be thankful you missed the 2nd one for Killie both ours were very well taken and Snodgrass’s pass for Humphry’s was lovely. They should have had two reds aswell. Taylor on Shankland, Shankland was onside and their keeper punched the ball outside the box. Plenty fight from 2-0 but for about 15mins we were honking after ht

Saw their second (should've clarified missed them all live as it were but did miss totally their first  our first and our second was on replay after buffering), after a bit of buffering it came on straight on it. :( 

My stream also wasn't best quality, maybe 3rd or 4th generation as it was quite pixelly and could barely make out names on shirts. 

Looking at the table, the most worrying statistic is not our position (only 3pts off 3rd) , it's our goals against column. That is simply not good enough. We are all over the place at the back & ship cheap goals every game. If Robbie thinks Sibbick is not to be trusted, he needs binned. We have Smith & Haring who both could potentially play CB, surely its a better option than playing Kingsley on the right. It's clearly affecting Kingsley's game as he's been struggling lately. Fingers crossed Halkett & Rowles are back soon but we need to be identifying cover for rcb in January. 

13 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

You mean the Shankland that ran in behind and laid the ball on a plate for McKay. That Shankland.

Just now, tiger Rudi said:

Looking at the table, the most worrying statistic is not our position (only 3pts off 3rd) , it's our goals against column. That is simply not good enough. We are all over the place at the back & ship cheap goals every game. If Robbie thinks Sibbick is not to be trusted, he needs binned. We have Smith & Haring who both could potentially play CB, surely its a better option than playing Kingsley on the right. It's clearly affecting Kingsley's game as he's been struggling lately. Fingers crossed Halkett & Rowles are back soon but we need to be identifying cover for rcb in January. 

Smith was injured midweek or he'd have played.