The Queen

Sooperstar

John Gentleman
On 30/09/2022 at 04:43, Japan Jambo said:

and a good three and a bit hours later the BBC fessed up. Not believing the 3.10 number either...

What did they fess up to?

She's not appearing as a deid yin in a scotlandspeople search, though that could be the SG being slack at record keeping.....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• briever

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Cant you see the point ?  Having a person of a different colour playing a real life person who was the other colour.?  What was the point ? 

I get you, bit does that mean only gay folk should play gays, disabled, play disabled, Scots play Scots. It's just acting, but like you, I'd like some realism. So I do prefer the listed above to be , if possible, to cast on the role. But only with Historical figures. Nick Fury or Superman can be whoever is best at the casting session. 

Imagine going to see OJ Simpson the movie with Tom Holland in the role.  

Again , at the end of the day, it's just acting, relax and enjoy.

Edited by ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I get you, bit does that mean only gay folk should play gays, disabled, play disabled, Scots play Scots. It's just acting, but like you, I'd like some realism. So I do prefer the listed above to be , if possible, to cast on the role. But only with Historical figures. Nick Fury or Superman can be whoever is best at the casting session. 

Imagine going to see OJ Simpson the movie with Tom Holland in the role.  

Again , at the end of the day, it's just acting, relax and enjoy.

The real person was white not black.  I have already said I couldn't give a tuppence if they cast a different race for fictional characters but for real  live people its pretty stupid really.  I am a Christie fan so i was aware who Max was so i gawped when I saw the actor in the film appear.  Its very silly really.  Mind you the film is meant to be a comedy.  Perhaps i wasnt in on the joke.

Fxxx the SPFL

See the two lads that dragged the prince Andrew heckler to the ground have been charged with breach of the peace 

@Sooperstar beat me to it ya big joby 

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

14 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

See the two lads that dragged the prince Andrew heckler to the ground have been charged with breach of the peace 

@Sooperstar beat me to it ya big joby 

😂

HartleyLegend3
10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully the PF drops the charges against the 2 heroes and jails the young trumpet 

Thats sarcasm 🤣  right? 

3 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Thats sarcasm 🤣  right? 

Trolling I believe, but who knows, he's as bright as a dark room.

Nucky Thompson
16 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully the PF drops the charges against the 2 heroes and jails the young trumpet 

That's exactly what will happen, if it even gets sent to court by the PF.

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

You hope the procurator fiscal jails someone?

On 29/09/2022 at 20:13, Japan Jambo said:

and a good three and a bit hours later the BBC fessed up. Not believing the 3.10 number either...

I saw the live stream below on Youtube on the afternoon of the day she died, before it was reported.  I thought it was shite and didn't watch it till later that night. The guy says she croaked it her sleep the night before. When I first watched it he said someone who works at Balmoral had told him, but that seems to have been edited out.  Checking the timestamp of the video, the live stream started at 13:41.

18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That's exactly what will happen, if it even gets sent to court by the PF.

The whole case will quietly die away and we'll hear nothing more about it as all charges will be dropped against all 3 in a few weeks time.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The real person was white not black.  I have already said I couldn't give a tuppence if they cast a different race for fictional characters but for real  live people its pretty stupid really.  I am a Christie fan so i was aware who Max was so i gawped when I saw the actor in the film appear.  Its very silly really.  Mind you the film is meant to be a comedy.  Perhaps i wasnt in on the joke.

👍

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Sticks and Stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.  It was ok for us poor, young un's back in the day so Andy just needs to suck it up.  All charges should get dropped for all of them.

Just now, joondalupjambo said:

Sticks and Stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.  It was ok for us poor, young un's back in the day so Andy just needs to suck it up.  All charges should get dropped for all of them.

Apart from the nonce, he should be in prison.

jack D and coke

I suggested theyd be huns. They are indeed Huns I thought I recognised one of them. 
Imagine getting yourself charged for defending a royal nonce :lol: 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I suggested theyd be huns. They are indeed Huns I thought I recognised one of them. 

And yet, in a massively whataboutery fashion, who'd be all over the Celtic Boys' Club scandal?

jack D and coke
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

And yet, in a massively whataboutery fashion, who'd be all over the Celtic Boys' Club scandal?

Exactamundo :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The whole case will quietly die away and we'll hear nothing more about it as all charges will be dropped against all 3 in a few weeks time.

and Andrew will still be a sex pest.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

and Andrew will still be a sex pest.

He'll be regarded as that forever more, that's a label he'll never be able to shake off, not in the court of public opinion he won't.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He'll be regarded as that forever more, that's a label he'll never be able to shake off, not in the court of public opinion he won't.

👍

OK I will bite.

I dont believe for a minute the honour of Andrew was the reason for the heckler being dragged out.

A time and a place, the lad was out of order. The procession was treated respectively with silence.

Nucky Thompson
6 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

OK I will bite.

I dont believe for a minute the honour of Andrew was the reason for the heckler being dragged out.

A time and a place, the lad was out of order. The procession was treated respectively with silence.

Yes, if I had been there and in the unfortunate position beside the heckling twat, I would have floored him too.

Exactly. He was walking behind his mother's coffin.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Exactly. He was walking behind his mother's coffin.

I hope the wee weasel had a couple of teeth knocked out in the skirmish

Going by Twitter videos, he was pulled onto the ground and nothing more.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Yes a couple pieces of trash really. Louts.  Not a brain between them.  Id say I hope they lose their jobs but doubt they are working. Plus they look like the two Rangers fans I had an altercation with in Lanzarote. :o 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

OK I will bite.

Yes, if I had been there and in the unfortunate position beside the heckling twat, I would have floored him too.

If I had been there, I'd have shouted "sweaty nonce" and pegged it

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

OK I will bite.

They behaved as most normal people would 

54 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes a couple pieces of trash really. Louts.  Not a brain between them.  Id say I hope they lose their jobs but doubt they are working. Plus they look like the two Rangers fans I had an altercation with in Lanzarote. :o 

Didn't have you down as a cancel culture guy Judy.

He was wrong to shout. 

Andrew was clearly within distance to hit with an object from even the most pitiful of thrower. Opportunity missed eh?

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Ked said:

I can make an exception ! I just didn’t like their  violent response to a mild incident 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Ked said:

Listen you didn’t see the two rangers fans In Lanzarote ! 😂 briefly ! I was in pub watching hearts v rangers . Hearts scored ! I roared “ yeah “ , the pub went silent as the lard arsed rangers fan shouted “ right who the fevk was that “ stunned silence ! I thought I’d get a dooin , but he then fell over the table , splatter all the pints. , whilst I made a getaway ! 😂😂 the pub was the infamous “ bluebell “ bar ! 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Listen you didn’t see the two rangers fans In Lanzarote ! 😂 briefly ! I was in pub watching hearts v rangers . Hearts scored ! I roared “ yeah “ , the pub went silent as the lard arsed rangers fan shouted “ right who the fevk was that “ stunned silence ! I thought I’d get a dooin , but he then fell over the table , splatter all the pints. , whilst I made a getaway ! 😂😂 the pub was the infamous “ bluebell “ bar ! 

Sack the rents

😄

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Dunno how see ye next Tuesdays transpired to rents

Productive tech ? 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

What are you slavering about now, Ked?

What the Hell are you picking on James for?

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

I always thought see you next time was better, more subtle. You could be halfway home on the bus before you go Wait a minute...

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

What are you slavering about now, Ked?

What the Hell are you picking on James for?

I'm not.

Picking on James that is.

Probably slavering though

😘

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Poor huns. 

You could just tell they were after one look ..................................... fat waddling permanently angry thickos