What is woke and how does it impact you?

Unknown user

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I like the ones with Karen Gillan, she's a smasher.

I liked Jon pertwee and Tom baker and I briefly watched it again when Chris eccleston was in it . That was about it 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

26 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Every Dr who episode is on bbc iPlayer 

Actually only episodes from 1963 - 1996 still no bad collection 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They walk amongst us.

Incredibly they actually believe  this nonsense and a load on here too 😎😂

Captain Sausage

I refuse to accept it is a controversial statement to make that a man sucking a penis is not heterosexual behaviour. 

• 1 month later...
Gundermann

😄

More credence to the idea that woke is just an antonym of ignorant.

Screenshot2024-02-06at20-05-59Facebook.png.3e502efcd31f90aa44c6481afff21427.png

On 11/12/2023 at 10:55, Captain Sausage said:

I refuse to accept it is a controversial statement to make that a man sucking a penis is not heterosexual behaviour. 

Refuse away.

🤣

1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

😄

Do you political kickback activists ever take a day off?

Dawnrazor
On 11/12/2023 at 10:55, Captain Sausage said:

But not if the penis is a woman's penis.

The White Cockade
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

But not if the penis is a woman's penis.

the fact that there are people out there who actually believe that women can have a penis or that a man can put on a skirt and become a woman is another symptom of just how ******** up the world has become 

and also this nonsense of anxiety and affecting mental health when today’s generation are told something they don’t like or believe even though it’s the truth 

all starts with lack of discipline allowed in schools and the sheltered lives kids have now where they are never to be told they are wrong or the poor little cherubs become anxious 

it’s absolute bullshit 

Dawnrazor
6 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

the fact that there are people out there who actually believe that women can have a penis or that a man can put on a skirt and become a woman is another symptom of just how ******** up the world has become 

and also this nonsense of anxiety and affecting mental health when today’s generation are told something they don’t like or believe even though it’s the truth 

all starts with lack of discipline allowed in schools and the sheltered lives kids have now where they are never to be told they are wrong or the poor little cherubs become anxious 

it’s absolute bullshit 

Screenshot_20240206-232358~2.png

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

it’s absolute bullshit 

And mix that with “ helicopter parenting” and we have the mess we have now . 👍

JudyJudyJudy

Surprisingly I have no issue with this as I don’t subscribe to the notion there is clothing which is “ male “ and “ female “ however I do think he looks rather ridiculous 😂 blushing looking at it actually 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13053481/Bonds-underwear-boycott-non-binary-model.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0oPZMu3W8MjQpzsDNPH3bAiJzSXT9iOAPUHeqLBpzAglcesC6kma2wdV4_aem_AYEFqNJhissnmDWCD0DsF-ILe3k0MeE1MwlfJGmBUP_PsL36TIf29lYP-7Kns6Nc2AQ#8ujfmjsugsj

IMG_7220.jpeg

Cairneyhill Jambo

My missus was at the hospital yesterday getting an x-ray. Before taking the x-ray the radiographer asked my wife several questions including if she was pregnant. My missus is 52 and smiled back saying I hope not. The radiographer mentioned they have been told that, in future  they will have to ask men if they are pregnant. The worlds gone mental. 

doctor jambo
22 hours ago, Gundermann said:

😄

The Greeks of course had no notion of homosexuality at all.

Alexander was not gay

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

The Greeks of course had no notion of homosexuality at all.

Alexander was not gay

Shoosh, Gundy has to project his self loathing somehow.

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

What did Sunak say? 

That people cant  change sex,  That Starmer is wavering about what he thinks a woman is,  Thats about it really. 

Dawnrazor
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That people cant  change sex,  That Starmer is wavering about what he thinks a woman is,  Thats about it really. 

I thought that was it, wondered if I'd missed something else.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I thought that was it, wondered if I'd missed something else.

No you didn’t . However some posters screaming their tits off about in faux outrage 

henrysmithsgloves
23 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

it’s absolute bullshit 

Chicks with dicks,NO, IT'S GUYS WITH TITS🤢

• 3 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy
GlasgoJambo
JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, GlasgoJambo said:

outrage

IMG_5545.gif

For speaking the truth . What a dystopian society we are slipping into

• 2 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy

Interesting.

Bit of a backward step i feel.

But people power needs to be respected. 

Govt must take responsibility for vote result - Coveney (rte.ie)

Minister for Enterprise Simon Coveney has said the proposed amendments to the Constitution in the Family and Care referendums were soundly rejected in a clear, emphatic decision, and the Government as a whole needs to take responsibility for the result.

Ulysses
19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Bit of a backward step i feel.

Why?

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Why?

I think the definition of family doesn’t have to be “ mum and dad “ I’ve got a few relatives and friends brought up in single parent families etc and a women’s duty is not in the home 

Ulysses
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think the definition of family doesn’t have to be “ mum and dad “ I’ve got a few relatives and friends brought up in single parent families etc and a women’s duty is not in the home 

I have no doubt that a majority of Irish voters would agree with that.  Even the people who campaigned for a No vote wouldn't argue with that (except for some more extreme social conservatives).

I voted for the changes, but I can see why other people didn't. The government (IMO) had a good idea, but proposed doubtful wording to replace what was in the Constitution. I felt it wasn't great, but it was better than what we have.  Other people felt doubtful about putting words in when they couldn't be sure how they would affect the law in the future.  They voted not to risk making changes they didn't fully understand.  When you combine them with a minority of social conservatives and "anti-woke" activists, that's where you get the majority No vote.

Jim_Duncan

Mother and father should always be the ideal. I was brought up in a single parent household and, bless my mum, but it was shite. 

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I have no doubt that a majority of Irish voters would agree with that.  Even the people who campaigned for a No vote wouldn't argue with that (except for some more extreme social conservatives).

I voted for the changes, but I can see why other people didn't. The government (IMO) had a good idea, but proposed doubtful wording to replace what was in the Constitution. I felt it wasn't great, but it was better than what we have.  Other people felt doubtful about putting words in when they couldn't be sure how they would affect the law in the future.  They voted not to risk making changes they didn't fully understand.  When you combine them with a minority of social conservatives and "anti-woke" activists, that's where you get the majority No vote.

Interesting to hear your views 👍

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Mother and father should always be the ideal. I was brought up in a single parent household and, bless my mum, but it was shite. 

It’s more about the definition of a “ family “ . I think it can be anything you feel where there is warmth , nurture and care. 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Btw 

IMG_7609.gif

Jim_Duncan
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Btw 

IMG_7609.gif

Sorry mate, appreciate that others will have different perspectives, but that’s the way I feel. Folk can live in whatever arrangements they like, but a male and female parental unit is, IMO, an important foundation stone. Yes, there are bad parents out there, and I’m sure plenty of alternatives that can instill good morals etc, but for me, it’s not the ideal. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

Sorry mate, appreciate that others will have different perspectives, but that’s the way I feel. Folk can live in whatever arrangements they like, but a male and female parental unit is, IMO, an important foundation stone. Yes, there are bad parents out there, and I’m sure plenty of alternatives that can instill good morals etc, but for me, it’s not the ideal. 

I think you have misunderstood me . I think that’s it’s probably best to have two parents to bring a child up , for a variety of reasons but I know from people I know who were brought up by single parents they might disagree . However I think a child getting two differing perspectives in life / values / opinions  two different parents is invaluable though . My mum and dad were very different people . 

Generic Username
47 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s more about the definition of a “ family “ . I think it can be anything you feel where there is warmth , nurture and care. 

Just as long as surrogacy wasn't in the mix though...

JudyJudyJudy

Go woke go broke . Silly person 

IMG_7661.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

Jamhammer
On 06/02/2024 at 20:06, Gundermann said:

😄

There really aren’t enough facepalms 

Nucky Thompson

Cheltenham  ladies day no more.

It's now gender neutral 'style Wednesday' :lol:

Ayr racecourse were first, changed their ladies day to women's day :cornette_dog:

I take it they couldn't find any ladies in Ayr 

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Ayr racecourse were first, changed their ladies day to women's day :cornette_dog:

No way :) 

JudyJudyJudy
56 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Made me think about some of the er " burds" who post on Facebook who attend

" Ladies day" at Musselburgh. I know a few and they aint " ladies "...:) 

Nucky Thompson
16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Made me think about some of the er " burds" who post on Facebook who attend

" Ladies day" at Musselburgh. I know a few and they aint " ladies "...:) 

I've been to ladies day at Aintree a couple of times, the day before the Grand National.

Now that's an eye opener :D

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've been to ladies day at Aintree a couple of times, the day before the Grand National.

Let me guess.? once they had a few bevvy their ladylike behaviour disappears. ? :P 

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Could you tell the difference between them and the Nags?🤣

Spellczech
On 10/03/2024 at 17:41, Jim_Duncan said:

I was brought up with a mother and father and 2 sisters. Unfortunately my father was in Aylesbury from Sunday night to Friday night working and on the golf course on Saturdays and Sunday mornings. I perhaps saw the man for a couple of hours a week..."Ideal" is a difficult thing to agree upon. I got taken to the football once a year on my birthday and it always had to be Hearts v Dundee United (which was his favourite team in the early to mid-80s). I got taken to the Open a few times if there was a spare ticket going but I had to sit up front in the Bentley or Rolls with the chauffeur whilst he was in the back with his golf buddies!! LOL