• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• The Hogfather

• Heartsmad1874

• JimmyCant

millerjames398
6 hours ago, jonesy said:

Livvy supporter wears Hibs top and instantly Hibses life.

#hibsedit

😂😂😂😂🇱🇻

millerjames398
6 hours ago, Wonfiveone said:

Saldly no, I saw from higher up at the corner there were a few jambo v jambo fists flying and security staff being manhandled at the vomitory for at least five minutes, not unlike in Zagreb.  
Also being seated at the corner next to the separating fence there was a man with a UEFA bib and telephoto lens photographing the hearts supporters antics.

I read on twitter, some hibby rejoicing, that there was hearts on hearts fightin in our end,,but not seen anything else about it, until you mentioned it..

2 hours ago, graygo said:

I heard that they made it in time for the second half.

Think they made it in just as Zurich had scored their first! I blame them for our collapse. Craigy and the defence probably looking around to see if they were in the ground yet.

millerjames398
4 hours ago, john thomas said:

Unfortunately true .

Got dug up by self appointed PHM in Bordeaux bar for not being a Hearts fan . No idea why.

You don't need to wear a Hibs strip to attract the ******s in our support 

I remember some little tit, coming up to me in robbos before a utd game yrs ago, askin "who you supportin today mate"...I had a hearts polo shirt and scarf on..***** would have been at nursery when I was at my 1st game..kinda went off the place after that..

millerjames398
2 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

You only have yourself to blame. Maybe would have been better wearing the new Livi top then it would be people laughing and pointing at you. Instead you Hibsd it . 

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif.901460f418eb06613a03b765a6a4e6b2.gif

If he'd wore his livi top, he'd have got a few back slaps, seein as livi gave us a great laugh, pumpin the vermin in the lge cup final a few yrs back..somethin for him to reflect on, while he puts ice on his black eye😂🇱🇻

3 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

I read on twitter, some hibby rejoicing, that there was hearts on hearts fightin in our end,,but not seen anything else about it, until you mentioned it..

I saw guys in hearts tops throwing punches at each other, one in particular doing what looked like a pro boxer combination, fast and accurate. That said there were plenty of supporters separating them and trying to calm the situation as well as trying to convince the stewards to take no action.

2 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

You only have yourself to blame. Maybe would have been better wearing the new Livi top then it would be people laughing and pointing at you. Instead you Hibsd it . 

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif.901460f418eb06613a03b765a6a4e6b2.gif

Spot on.  Maybe he should try wearing a Hearts top the next time he goes to Easter Road.  See how that works out.

Trumpet.

Absolutely shocking that someone was punched just for wearing a hibs top. I'd love to get my hands on this person so I can buy them a pint.

42 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

I've heard from mates who were there that someone got headbutted a thrown down the stairs. I'll not say his name but everyone will have heard of him before that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Absolutely shocking that someone was punched just for wearing a hibs top. I'd love to get my hands on this person so I can buy them a pint.

The guys gonna need at least a tetanus , have you seen the state of it he idiot 😵

Just now, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I've heard from mates who were there that someone got headbutted a thrown down the stairs. I'll not say his name but everyone will have heard of him before that's for sure.

On the topic of stairs I have never seen so many people fall on a set of stairs in my life must be a few sore arses and heads this morning. Stairs were covered in rain water and beer very dangerous 

I’ve heard it all now.

Some pea-brain shows up at a Hearts game wearing a Hibs top and is surprised to get a smack in the chops?

The most stupid thing about it all is the donning of a Vermin shirt in the first place.

What a clown.  

33 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

As in his real name, or his name on here?

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

A certain someone will be along the now to pass on the ‘grass on your own fans’ hotline for you pal. 

I think his no show is one of the most amazing thing about the whole story

The guy is off his head wearing a rivals shirt to a European game .if he's that brave  go try wearing a Celtic top in the away end at PSV  next wed and see how he gets on.

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Yes I think I know who you mean,..emotions boiling over after 2 day bender,,we've been there😂🇱🇻

I remember a local in Zagreb walking down the street wearing a Celtic top past bars full of Hearts supporters. Often a death wish turns out as expected. 

19 hours ago, BathgateLad said:

Just wanted to say thanks to Sandy and his crew that gave my mate and I some great chat on the bus from St. Gallen to the stadium, and all the other folks that responded with a smile to me (a Livi fan, living in Zürich) wearing a Hibs top for a bit of harmless banter. My pal is a big Hibee and we came along to enjoy the game in good spirits and get a dose of much-missed Scottish craic. (He contributed in this thread as HibbyInZurich to help folks with travelling to the game.)

To the chap that punched me in face outside the stadium, despite us being as friendly as can be: take a look at yourself. We’re all people pal. To the folks that kindly stopped by to help out but asked "what did you think would happen wearing a Hibs top?": sorry, but you're part of the problem. We can't normalise such behaviour - it is not acceptable to lamp someone just because they support another team, even if they're your arch rivals, and even if you're pished.

Especially as Scots abroad, we're better than that.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sair yin.

4 hours ago, Wonfiveone said:

I saw guys in hearts tops throwing punches at each other, one in particular doing what looked like a pro boxer combination, fast and accurate. That said there were plenty of supporters separating them and trying to calm the situation as well as trying to convince the stewards to take no action.

Self policed

Heartsmad1874
9 minutes ago, the general said:

Self policed

Yeah foreign stewards/police don't give a ****. Not one single police came over😂😂

Heartsmad1874

Seen on twitter that a boy lost his passport/bag at that Affekt bar. Surely as that pub was full of Jambos it would have been found.

Dalstonjambo
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I remember a local in Zagreb walking down the street wearing a Celtic top past bars full of Hearts supporters. Often a death wish turns out as expected. 

Guy on our tram to the ground pulled his jacket open to reveal the same with a shout of ‘Glasgow Celtic’. Was swiftly and appropriately dealt with. 

Holyrood_Hearts

I’m a bit confused. The Livi fan wearing a Hibs top got punched, but the actual Hibs fan mate (presumably not wearing any football colours) didn’t?

1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Seen on twitter that a boy lost his passport/bag at that Affekt bar. Surely as that pub was full of Jambos it would have been found.

Two things.

If he was a boy, he shouldn’t have been in a bar anyhow.  Secondly, one has to be 16/17 years of age to require a passport .

It looks like the Twitter information is, as usual, a load of nonsense.

periodictabledancer
13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

On the way to Bosnia for the Champs League qualifier and greeted at the border by a local in a Celtic tap who told 20 of us to "**** off, this is a Catholic country".  One guy wound him up by asking what had happened to all the Muslims. Not a place I'll ever revisit. 

16 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I'll see you and raise you two pints.

I don't approve of violence but this is an exception.

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Two things.

If he was a boy, he shouldn’t have been in a bar anyhow.  Secondly, one has to be 16/17 years of age to require a passport .

You on the bevvy, mate ?

They can and they do !

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

As in his real name, or his name on here?

I play football with the lad in question.

Not an Angel in the past but definitely blameless here. Stuck up for himself tbf 

I spoke to him after the game and he explained what happened and it tied in what I witnessed tbf

15 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I play football with the lad in question.

Not an Angel in the past but definitely blameless here. Stuck up for himself tbf 

I spoke to him after the game and he explained what happened and it tied in what I witnessed tbf

I may be completely off track but if it's the one name that all fellow Hearts fans would know then I don't think many would lose sleep over him getting a sore face 

Gorgie_Rules

Draw next friday, Europa League starts at 12 our time, Conference league 1.30

Will obviously be the usual build up and will be strung out a bit. 

Would anyone happen to know at what point the fixtures are confirmed? Would be good to know when can start making travel arrangements from

RustyRightPeg
17 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Heard the same thing last night. He who was head butted was mentioned in the transfer thread by name and tweet as he replied to Banderson when the news about the South Korean lad came about arguing about sources. 

He is a WAlloper. 

Edited by RustyRightPeg

Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Heard the same thing last night. He was mentioned in the transfer thread by name and tweet as he replied to Banderson when the news about the South Korean lad came about arguing about sources. 

He is a WAlloper. 

Page?

Nucky Thompson
15 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I was there Dave.

If I remember correctly, the Croatian polis rushed up and grabbed him before the inevitable happened 

Talk last week of wanting alcohol served in Tynecastle 

Thursday was a clear indication we are not ready for that

Just why would you fight with your own supporters 

The mind boggles 

34 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I was there Dave.

If I remember correctly, the Croatian polis rushed up and grabbed him before the inevitable happened 

That was outside the Bulldog eh ?

Plain clothes old bill were there all day keeping an eye on proceedings.

44 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I was there Dave.

I can’t remember the outcome but he was either very brave or very stupid. I’d favour the latter. 

Well homeward bound at last - waiting on our flight this afternoon from Bergamo Milan direct to Edinburgh - that’s been a long and interesting few days😍😳😍😳

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Draw next friday, Europa League starts at 12 our time, Conference league 1.30

Will obviously be the usual build up and will be strung out a bit. 

Would anyone happen to know at what point the fixtures are confirmed? Would be good to know when can start making travel arrangements from

Thank goodness someone is talking about important stuff on this thread.

I would imagine it be relatively quick and hopefully early the following week.

On the topic of stairs I have never seen so many people fall on a set of stairs in my life must be a few sore arses and heads this morning. Stairs were covered in rain water and beer very dangerous 

That stairwell was murder. I was about four seats in, and, as you pointed out, the number of fans who took a tumble was ridiculous. The luckiest guy of the lot was the big, baldie guy with a beard who catered down the steps but managed to fall backwards into other fans, which saved him from a right sore one.

Placid Casual
3 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

On the way to Bosnia for the Champs League qualifier and greeted at the border by a local in a Celtic tap who told 20 of us to "**** off, this is a Catholic country".  One guy wound him up by asking what had happened to all the Muslims. Not a place I'll ever revisit. 

I really liked Sarajevo. Would definitely go back, great city.

Edited by Placid Casual

Heartsmad1874
23 minutes ago, vasco said:

On the topic of stairs I have never seen so many people fall on a set of stairs in my life must be a few sore arses and heads this morning. Stairs were covered in rain water and beer very dangerous 

That stairwell was murder. I was about four seats in, and, as you pointed out, the number of fans who took a tumble was ridiculous. The luckiest guy of the lot was the big, baldie guy with a beard who catered down the steps but managed to fall backwards into other fans, which saved him from a right sore one.

Stairs in that Affekt bar were a lot worse, some poor Hearts fan tumbled down them on Wednesday night and split his head open same happened in the bar next door aswell. Soaking wet steps cause of spilt beer etc didn't help.

Seen the boy that fell downstairs in Affekt at the game and he was alright thankfully. Somebody almost crashed over into me at the game on the stairs which had me concerned but thankfully kept balance.

35 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I would have thought our fixtures are known straight after the draw?  I.e. we will know who we are home and away to for each match-day.  The only thing we won't know is the kick off time, venue (although for most teams that will be obvious) and possibly the day of the game (although the vast majority will be on a Thursday). 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, tazhearts said:

I would have thought our fixtures are known straight after the draw?  I.e. we will know who we are home and away to for each match-day.  The only thing we won't know is the kick off time, venue (although for most teams that will be obvious) and possibly the day of the game (although the vast majority will be on a Thursday). 

Good points.

13 hours ago, Morgan said:

Two things.

A bit too much of that fine, French, vino last night, Morgan!

Heartsmad1874
43 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

UEFA super computer works its magic with the group stages draw right away and we should know in the hours that follow. So trips/hotels can hopefully be booked by next Friday night all going well.

Kick off times are likely to be 5.45pm - Away games. 8pm - Home games,  UK time unless we are playing in Azerbaijan or Kazkahstan where they kick off slightly earlier.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

Hopefully (after Thursday) someone will put together one of those Spreadsheets showing where the nearest airports are too all of our prospective opponents?