.net delusion

iantjambo

57 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Would prefer they didn't get pumped off the sheep.  They will be nowhere near us come the end of the season but Aberdeen will. 

Suppose that could be the better way of looking at it ………… can not do it though and just want them pumped 😄

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Suppose that could be the better way of looking at it ………… can not do it though and just want them pumped 😄

Ha I’m the same mate the hobos getting pumped is feckin brill it just makes my day 👍

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Aye true.  But there's a back up way of looking at the result either way :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This, I need a laugh. :laugh2:

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

We can only dream of their world wide fame , big in ................................................. York

Well Known (hibs.net)

So the story is he met a vet in York who used to live in Edinburgh and knew a Hibs pub. Putting rivalry aside for a second, it’s an incredibly boring tale. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So the story is he met a vet in York who used to live in Edinburgh and knew a Hibs pub. Putting rivalry aside for a second, it’s an incredibly boring tale. 

Right ………… Hibs famous in Lochend Leith and to a couple in York 😄 

Get Aberdeen pumping them. Everyone pumping them.  Their wage bill must be astronomical. Bottom 6 would be delicious again whilst we get back into euro groups hopefully. They’d combust

39 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think that might be Irvine Welsh who wrote that one? Crazy Hubs patter!

6 minutes ago, fila said:

Off their heads, now Devlin is a pub player , wouldn’t get in their team, Oh ma sides 😂

He wouldn't.

They couldn't afford him. :biggrin2:

26 minutes ago, fila said:

Off their heads, now Devlin is a pub player , wouldn’t get in their team, Oh ma sides 😂

And Newell is now the best thing since sliced bread.  Just waiting for his next sending off and he will be public enemy No 1 again. 
When the sheep beat them tomorrow it’ll be lock down again. Nothing surer

Aberdeen are like us.They don't pump anybody away from home.They have another average manager so likely to be a low scoring game which could go either way .I don't like either of them so let's hope for some fun and games and red cards.

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

And Newell is now the best thing since sliced bread.  Just waiting for his next sending off and he will be public enemy No 1 again. 
When the sheep beat them tomorrow it’ll be lock down again. Nothing surer

Hibby at my work recognises how shite he is

Heart of Darkness
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

That's what I'm thinking Sooks.

Worry about Aberdeen later in the season and hope Hibs get embarrassed every game. 😃

8 minutes ago, Heart of Darkness said:

Worry about Aberdeen later in the season and hope Hibs get embarrassed every game. 😃

Yip . Aberdeen do look like our biggest rivals this season for sure but they are not playing two games a week and they have not had the injuries to key players that we have …………… we will get players back and our calendar will not be this full all season …………. Aberdeen will pick up injuries 

I am pretty confident we will beat them in the home straight 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Dick vets!!??! Kinda apt name🤣

16 minutes ago, Heart of Darkness said:

It’s difficult to gauge Aberdeen at the moment I’m not sure they’ve beat a team with 11 men yet, I could be wrong and I can’t be arsed checking. So on that basis I really hope Hibs go down to 8 men and get pumped 9-0!

4 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Would prefer they didn't get pumped off the sheep.  They will be nowhere near us come the end of the season but Aberdeen will. 

Nah feck them! We will handle the sheep down the track!

Heart of Darkness
26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yip . Aberdeen do look like our biggest rivals this season for sure but they are not playing two games a week and they have not had the injuries to key players that we have …………… we will get players back and our calendar will not be this full all season …………. Aberdeen will pick up injuries 

I am pretty confident we will beat them in the home straight 

Yeah m8 Hearts will definitely improve and be a whole lot stronger in defensively once we get some of our key players back and I'm hoping Kio is going to be a big part of this improvement.  

Heart of Darkness
26 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

It’s difficult to gauge Aberdeen at the moment I’m not sure they’ve beat a team with 11 men yet, I could be wrong and I can’t be arsed checking. So on that basis I really hope Hibs go down to 8 men and get pumped 9-0!

That would be hilarious Rudy T!!

😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Especially as he doesn't name which pub was the hibs one. Talk about anticlimax 

I used to live up that neck of the woods and the Victoria bar on causewayside was rife and best avoided.

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Especially as he doesn't name which pub was the hibs one. Talk about anticlimax 

I used to live up that neck of the woods and the Victoria bar on causewayside was rife and best avoided.

Surprised there’s nit more Hibs pubs around. Supporting them would drive anyone to drink. 😀

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

We can only dream of their world wide fame , big in ................................................. York

Well Known (hibs.net)

And the guy drunk in pubs in leith no actual mention of supporting Hibs. Bet the guys dugs called Albert Kidd one of their few moments of glory as Hibs fans even though it had nada to do with them!

On 12/09/2022 at 12:07, martoon said:

Aye.

I've only ever seen the goals from Sep 73 but was aware from a young age that it may have been more.

I was also made aware of what a cathartic day it was for my dad, uncles, Papa and the Hearts support on the day.

I want numerical revenge for it in my lifetime.

I've been at a few derbies when I've thought "today's the day" and I'm convinced that, one day, it will be.

It would finish they scuttling, emailing, feckers off.

Yeah definitely my son’s we’re howling with laughter at me going tonto demanding seven in the Rix derby after we went 4-0 up against ten men . I’d definitely love to see an eight against that scabby mob 😂

5 hours ago, gerryjambo41 said:

Yeah definitely my son’s we’re howling with laughter at me going tonto demanding seven in the Rix derby after we went 4-0 up against ten men . I’d definitely love to see an eight against that scabby mob 😂

We've let them off the hook at least half a dozen times over the years, gerry.

One fine day we'll reel them in, skelp their heids of the nearest rock then fillet the feckers. 🎣 🐟 😄

CanadianJamTart

What’s absolutely mental is that none of them are commenting on the blatantly obvious - their record right now isn’t indicative of the future. They’re calculating, based on their current record, how many points they should get. The other variable to add there is the fact that they consistently end up playing teams with less players than them hahah. Not a chance they would have come close to scoring yesterday had it been 11 vs 11. 

So unless they have some sort of plan to consistently play against 10 men, they need to face reality - they’re sh*te 

On 16/09/2022 at 15:36, Sooks said:

Well Known (hibs.net)

Hobbits in York would fill a mini..Hearts fans in York fill a bus...wee team wee car..big team big bus...forever in our shadows.

Just now, cliffdanum said:

Hobbits in York would fill a mini..Hearts fans in York fill a bus...wee team wee car..big team big bus...forever in our shadows.

:-D 

On 16/09/2022 at 15:36, Sooks said:

Well Known (hibs.net)

It not much difference to me when I worked in Bristol. Even when I bumped into a hibby in Chippenham. It was refreshing because it wasn't another bloody  OF fan. However it wasn't long before  the bitterness and hatred consumed him and he showed himself no better than his vermin friends up north. 

Ricardo Quaresma
15 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Spotted the hobbits team bus today 😁

1005420004_NewBitmapImage(3).thumb.jpg.f58a1e9a8e19235cb92ddc4c2c207345.jpg

Isn't that where they empty the portaloo, how poetic 😄