Johnson confidence vote is on

Geoff Kilpatrick

Spitonastranger
46 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Truss has just flattened Starmer there tbf.  

To be fair my dog could beat Starmer in debate 🤓 If he was anything of a Politician, he has had an easy target for two years and been useless 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

45 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Say's it all about how useless Starmer is, then again maybe he was being nice to her, seeing as it was her first day in the job and he'll tear her a new one next week..........then again, probably not, in fact we all know that was as good as he'll get, as Truss has him on toast already.

The Tories have just changed their leader, and tbh if Labour ever want to occupy number 10, Labour need to do the same, and pronto.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

After 12 years of the firstly vindictive with austerity then weak with Brexit administration of Cameron & Osborne, followed up by May's shambolic yet thankfully short tenure, then Johnson's pantomime lurch right and subsequent wholesale attack on our political and legal systems allied with the outright corruption and raping of the public purse to then be followed up by a PM who is the dictionary definition of failing upwards. The fact that you're not going in studs up would indicate an apathy that leads to where we are today. 

Don't forget, Truss has been there the whole way. The whole 12 years. She's served the lot of them. 

Truss might actually finish the job that Johnson started and destroy the UK once and for all. 

🤞

54 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Just watched it. **** me imaging getting your arse handed to you by Liz Truss. 😂

The labour front bench looking on at the state of him repeating the same thing while she batted it off was very telling. Labour needed a new leader more than the tories did going by that performance.  

Pleasantly surprised by how she handled her first pmq. Actually answering the questions asked seems almost novel. 

8 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

nod to Boris with a squint tie from Jacob 

Nevermind the tie, look at his freakish hands. Skin-job if I ever saw one!

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Just watched it. **** me imaging getting your arse handed to you by Liz Truss. 😂

The labour front bench looking on at the state of him repeating the same thing while she batted it off was very telling. Labour needed a new leader more than the tories did going by that performance.  

Pleasantly surprised by how she handled her first pmq. Actually answering the questions asked seems almost novel. 

Lose, lose situation. If he goes to heavy, he'll be accused of being a bully.

The Mighty Thor
33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Like I’ve said for ages they need to get shot of weasly Starmer . 

too right. 

They need to bring back this guy.

steptoe : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

too right. 

They need to bring back this guy.

steptoe : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Oh Arrold !!! 

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh Arrold !!! 

I couldn't find the picture of him in the sink with the OMO and the pot scourer

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I couldn't find the picture of him in the sink with the OMO and the pot scourer

Thank god ! 😂

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Lose, lose situation. If he goes to heavy, he'll be accused of being a bully.

He couldn’t bully a stick of candy floss Ri and he certainly didn’t go easy on her ffs. 😂

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Who ate all the pies, Who ate all the pies, you fat fecker, you fat fecker, you better stop before you die.

him ?  

R (2).jpg

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Who cares?

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

People with a chip on their shoulder ? 

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The dole wallers who class everyone with a bit of cash as scum

Its the old politics of envy stuff .  yet again. 

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Who cares?

Not me, however, it doesn't reflect well on the levelling up, inclusiveness etc

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Or, people who see that the conservatives are a party for the "elite" by the "elite".

14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

As opposed to those with a bit of cash who class everyone not like them as scum.

11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its the old politics of envy stuff .  yet again. 

No it isn't.

6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not me, however, it doesn't reflect well on the levelling up, inclusiveness etc

Or, people who see that the conservatives are a party for the "elite" by the "elite".

As opposed to those with a bit of cash who class everyone not like them as scum.

No it isn't.

A bunch of skint folk talking shit on a football forum. I don't know why you bother. One even lives in a Gypsy site.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A bunch of skint folk talking shit on a football forum. I don't know why you bother. One even lives in a Gypsy site.

What a bigoted comment. 

Nucky Thompson
15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

One even lives in a Gypsy site.

It's a holiday park, but I'm only there when I'm not working.

Worked all my days. Even when I was at school, I delivered milk at 4 in the morning

On 06/09/2022 at 12:23, Malinga the Swinga said:

Someone who feels 100% Scottish. They can however, still claim to be British, European or whatever else they wish in addition.

Who you vote for doesn't define you as Scottish anymore than who you choose to marry. It's just a tiny piece of the overall picture.

This fuss over who is a true Scot reminds me of a logical fallacy . . . just can't mind which one . . .

6 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

This fuss over who is a true Scot reminds me of a logical fallacy . . . just can't mind which one . . .

So what percentage of the 100%, if he's 100% Scottish, can you be British and European. Thinking. You see, I'm Scottish and only Scottish, not European and certainly, no doubt about, hell no, 100% not British. (That word makes me sick in my mouth, any time I use it)

maroonlegions
16 hours ago, Dazo said:

Or people calling out things the  Tories  and their supporters dont want to admit.

One thing is a 100% though, Caring and Tories dont go and never have.

Their policies over their tenure as Government have proved that.  

maroonlegions
15 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Its never the Tories fault though. Victims and always blaming the poor for being poor.

28 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Or people calling out things the  Tories  and their supporters dont want to admit.

One thing is a 100% though, Caring and Tories dont go and never have.

Their policies over their tenure as Government have proved that.  

Not arguing with anything you are saying I just think who cares where someone was educated ? 

12 hours ago, ri Alban said:

So what percentage of the 100%, if he's 100% Scottish, can you be British and European. Thinking. You see, I'm Scottish and only Scottish, not European and certainly, no doubt about, hell no, 100% not British. (That word makes me sick in my mouth, any time I use it)

There's a logical fallacy which is widely known as the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. I was just trying to make a joke, although the story which underlies the fallacy is moderately relevant here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

i3UuHz0F_x96.jpg

JUST IN: Treasury Perm Sec Tom Scholar ousted: “The Chancellor decided it was time for new leadership at the Treasury, and so I will be leaving with immediate effect.
Edited by Imaman

In other news Kwasi Kwarteng on his first day as Chancellor sacks Tom Scholar, the Permanent Secretary at the Treasury who had been a distinguished civil servant for 30 years.

7 minutes ago, Imaman said:

In other news Kwasi Kwarteng on his first day as Chancellor sacks Tom Scholar, the Permanent Secretary at the Treasury who had been a distinguished civil servant for 30 years.

Naked symbolism.  They've been trying to blame our economic mess on the newly contrived bogeyman,  Treasury orthodoxy.  This is an affirmation that the contrived enemy is being dealt with.  

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Naked symbolism.  They've been trying to blame our economic mess on the newly contrived bogeyman,  Treasury orthodoxy.  This is an affirmation that the contrived enemy is being dealt with.  

Westminster in a nutshell. Our media playing along too. There's a lot of docile folk out there and need to get the propaganda out!

Malinga the Swinga
On 07/09/2022 at 17:20, dobmisterdobster said:

Who cares?

People looking to blame anyone but themselves for their own failings and shortcomings.

dobmisterdobster
5 hours ago, Imaman said:

Getting rid of dead wood already. Well done Kwasi

8 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You've no idea what this guy does, yet because you deep throat the conservative party, this guy losing his job is a celebration. Get a life. The Tories have been in power almost 20 of the 30 years he has worked there. 🤔 Aye, he's the deadwood.

The Mighty Thor
10 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Removing the adults from the room before they smear themselves with their own ideological shit. 

Johnson and Truss will raging, that they are not the centre of the Britnats attention.

Edited by ri Alban