Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chubby1973

Absolutely hilarious that they feel sorry for fans scammed by the sportemon go thing, yet are quite happy to fleece their own club with adults buying kids season tickets.

No doubt that'll be the excuse for shite season ticket sales as its now a choice of season ticket or methadone🤔

Rick Sanchez

It must be sickening to see everything all rosy on this side. HMFC took their medicine and recovered a long time ago. You lot ain't even started yet.

****ing choke on it 🖕

Vlad Magic

What ever is going on over there right now it appears to be a complete shit show. A cluster **** of no one actually having a clue.

No manager.

No fans paying for season tickets.

No players.

No structure.

No plan.

Save the sisters from the hell coming their way.

john thomas
3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

That lasted lol. 

Absolutely shite to be fair. 

Just another example of the shambolic running of that club .

Sack Maloney , who had Mueller foisted on him , after 3 months 

Then get rid of Mueller

Just now, Jodami said:

Mueller traded for 2 2023 first round draft picks I am hearing.

On Sportemon Go ?

Victorian
19 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Closest Hibs have come to a level playing field is when they flattened out the Easter Road slope. 

A total parody club who have the complete opposite of the Midas touch. 

:glorious:

Their idea of the fabled level playing field was based on the mistaken belief that the clubs would operate to similar finances.  They didn't realise that,  once Hearts had stopped being in debt / wasting money / spending unsustainably,  etc,  the field could become even less level.  

The conditions of what they thought the level playing field was,  allied to success on and off the pitch for us and rather the opposite for them,  have resulted in them being further adrift financially than they've ever been.

With more of a gulf to come.

Batistuta87
17 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Mueller traded for 2 2023 first round draft picks I am hearing.

Don't think that's worth much tbh. College kids, I think.

gashauskis9
30 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Goodnight Sweet Prince. 🦉🦉🦉

Edited by gashauskis9

How's my driving
18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Best comment on Mueller

"I'd genuinely rather play his owl up front."

:laugh2:

There's one claiming he was on 10k a week!

4 minutes ago, How's my driving said:

That’s a very popular rumour. Allegedly Hibs paying half and Ron footing the balance. Also seemingly caused massive unrest within the Hibs squad. 
Selling Boyle to finance Mueller. Magnificent, Hibs, please never change.

And Iirc they got a govy covid loan of 2 or 3m which they have to pay back.  We got a gift of 500k.

More bad news.

Lucky they've got HSL. 😂

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, How's my driving said:

Transfermarkt has him valued at £3.2m, that wouldn't be much of a surprise

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Closest Hibs have come to a level playing field is when they flattened out the Easter Road slope. 

A total parody club who have the complete opposite of the Midas touch. 

:glorious:

Great!!

The famous slope!!  That’s one way of re-inventing an uneven surface!!

But they claimed it gave them an advantage!

but

Up hill or down hill it made no difference! Bunch of losers!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Always been loads of Hearts supporters in Leith

I for one can vouch for that, and being a Jambo in Leith during the 70s was not a good period to be a Jambo in Leith.  Thankfully, the 70s proved to be an anomaly and the natural order was resumed in the 80s and every decade since.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Best comment on Mueller

"I'd genuinely rather play his owl up front."

:laugh2:

Could do well in evening matches, especially if the floodlights fail.

Finlay James
5 hours ago, RobNox said:

Could do well in evening matches, especially if the floodlights fail.

He’s well suited to the barn at East Mains 

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

I for one can vouch for that, and being a Jambo in Leith during the 70s was not a good period to be a Jambo in Leith.  Thankfully, the 70s proved to be an anomaly and the natural order was resumed in the 80s and every decade since.

Yes that sounds about right and similar to the fans I know from there ………………. the fact of the matter is Hibs are not a big enough club to properly dominate an area of Edinburgh or the surrounds because they have a bigger and more attractive neighbour right on their doorstep and people tend to move around

They really are falling a part again and it is just brilliant to watch .............................. bring out the faceless cast of thousands from the American college system

Vlad Magic

It’s all very messy over there.

Accusations flying about all over the place.

Paranoia in abundance. 

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Paranoia in abundance. 

One of their dot net administrators Pretty Boy openly called Ron Gordon a liar and effectively shat in the hornets nest ........................ the thread has now been locked amid calls for legal action

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

One of their dot net administrators Pretty Boy openly called Ron Gordon a liar and effectively shat in the hornets nest ........................ the thread has now been locked amid calls for legal action

.net hibsed it

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Paranoia in abundance. 

It’s only going to get worse as the penny drops about Gordon’s true ambitions (or lack of them) for their club.  People leaving all over the place, unrest in the dressing room, player recruitment being run by abject amateurs, all their property tied up in collateral for loans, belt  tightening just begun. It’s going to be an interesting summer down there.

Edited by Deevers

The Hogfather

So much of what’s going on down there mirrors the couple of years prior to us going down. 

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

You would have thought with 4 arms and 3 legs the guy would do well……

B2CA2FA4-042B-442F-A72A-280E822A29A6.webp

Only Hibs could turn Vishnu shite.

On the other hand, we sign guys and they turn into gods.

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’ve just read through it 😂😂 

In fairness, a lot of what Pretty Boy says is true. He isn’t looking at it through tainted specs like the rest of them are and he’s saying what he thinks and also what appears to be true! 

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So much of what’s going on down there mirrors the couple of years prior to us going down. 

The big advantage they have got is they’ve not got Craig Levein at the helm. Maloneys sacking, say what you want, that’s what should’ve happened with Cathro. Instead Levein gave that clown the whole summer and the LC groups. Then appoints himself. 

You never know it could still implode for them next season but I give them a better chance of turning it round than us, we were always doomed due to the Levein factor. 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

What you mean?  Like they're claiming a poster has been libellous by calling their owner dodgy?  haha!!!  That's genius!!!! 

Imagine every time someone slagged off someone in football is was libel!!!  GMS does not shit out of tackles and if you say it again, I'm lawyering up!!

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The big advantage they have got is they’ve not got Craig Levein at the helm. Maloneys sacking, say what you want, that’s what should’ve happened with Cathro. Instead Levein gave that clown the whole summer and the LC groups. Then appoints himself. 

You never know it could still implode for them next season but I give them a better chance of turning it round than us, we were always doomed due to the Levein factor. 

To counter the “Levein Factor”, they have the “Hibs Factor”. They need to get the next managerial appointment absolutely spot on. 

But even then, the structure within the club is a mess too. Their chief exec. signed off on a deal with a scam crypto company, the head of recruitment headhunted Maloney and the duds who came in January and their fans are showing new levels of apathy. They’re not in a good place at all. 

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Nope.  You're missing the important bit.  We have a very very solid grounding with real, honest business people running our club in a highly professional manner.  They put too much trust in Levein as the guiding light to bring us back to where we need to be.  The end. 

We've now filled the football department with leading operators and I've no doubt they are accountable to success or otherwise.

They are scattergun, they clearly don't know what they are doing.  It's genuine batshit stuff and if I was a Hibby I'd be concerned.

Look under the bonnet of each club, mate.  Hey they may turn it around.  But even if they appoint someone very good - rumours of McInnes or MacKay who are both solid - how long until they undermine that appointment and it implodes?  Where would your money be??

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

To counter the “Levein Factor”, they have the “Hibs Factor”. They need to get the next managerial appointment absolutely spot on. 

But even then, the structure within the club is a mess too. Their chief exec. signed off on a deal with a scam crypto company, the head of recruitment headhunted Maloney and the duds who came in January and their fans are showing new levels of apathy. They’re not in a good place at all. 

Leeann Dempster (who was at least competent) left for a reason.  She saw the writing on the wall with the way Gordon wanted to run the club. It’s a shambles down there  - so much for Tom Farmer selling up to someone who had their best interests at heart.  It’s an abject mess and I get the impression it’s going to get worse. Karma is a wonderful thing.

I really hope they bring back Mowbray. A buffoon of a head coach who blundered into heavy derby defeats.

It will also give Hibs fans the comfort of imaginary flair and swashbuckling whilst they are, in reality, still shite.

Under Mowbray Hibs, despite all the salivating by the Hibby/Chick Young/Richard Gordon...won only one more league game than they lost.

Average.

19 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I’ve just read through it 😂😂 

In fairness, a lot of what Pretty Boy says is true. He isn’t looking at it through tainted specs like the rest of them are and he’s saying what he thinks and also what appears to be true! 

He is absolutely on the button but he is being attacked for daring to point it out heads in the sand all over the place 

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Leeann Dempster (who was at least competent) left for a reason.  She saw the writing on the wall with the way Gordon wanted to run the club. It’s a shambles down there  - so much for Tom Farmer selling up to someone who had their best interests at heart.  It’s an abject mess and I get the impression it’s going to get worse. Karma is a wonderful thing.

There does seem to be a lot of strife behind the scenes at ER, which is absolutely ****ing delicious. This isn’t about having one poor season. Losing Boyle showed them up for being a one man team and he’ll be far more difficult to replace than they know. 

We have a real chance of pulling even further away from them if we can qualify for Europe consistently over the next 3-5 years. 

18 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

What you mean?  Like they're claiming a poster has been libellous by calling their owner dodgy?  haha!!!  That's genius!!!! 

Imagine every time someone slagged off someone in football is was libel!!!  GMS does not shit out of tackles and if you say it again, I'm lawyering up!!

The admin guy said that he had concerns after watching the Ron Gordon Zoom call ....................... which was a cat filter away from being the funniest online meeting ever shared on the internet

When people asked him to elaborate he said that he knows for fact that some of the things Gordon said were untrue .................... a couple of posters asked him if he was saying that Gordon was lying and he said yes

There then followed a big pile on and suggestions that the thread should be locked in case of legal action  😄 

hmfc_steve
12 minutes ago, martoon said:

I really hope they bring back Mowbray. A buffoon of a head coach who blundered into heavy derby defeats.

It will also give Hibs fans the comfort of imaginary flair and swashbuckling whilst they are, in reality, still shite.

Under Mowbray Hibs, despite all the salivating by the Hibby/Chick Young/Richard Gordon...won only one more league game than they lost.

Average.

Haha .. Monkey Heid .. enjoyed him 😅

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

There does seem to be a lot of strife behind the scenes at ER, which is absolutely ****ing delicious. This isn’t about having one poor season. Losing Boyle showed them up for being a one man team and he’ll be far more difficult to replace than they know. 

We have a real chance of pulling even further away from them if we can qualify for Europe consistently over the next 3-5 years. 

Selling Boyle mid-season has been Ron Gordon's worse decision to date. Make no bones about it. Ron Gordon calls the shots. They can say they have committees for this and that, but Ron makes the final decision in the end.

The old cliche. He who pays the piper calls the tune, has never been more apt as far as Hibs are concerned.

Edited by John Findlay

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The admin guy said that he had concerns after watching the Ron Gordon Zoom call ....................... which was a cat filter away from being the funniest online meeting ever shared on the internet

When people asked him to elaborate he said that he knows for fact that some of the things Gordon said were untrue .................... a couple of posters asked him if he was saying that Gordon was lying and he said yes

There then followed a big pile on and suggestions that the thread should be locked in case of legal action  😄 

That's delicious really isn't it!?

He'll be right as well, that's the best thing.  I'm hearing more and more about how headscratching their setup is.  Nothing from inside the camp as such but certainly people who've always been close or are in the game in Scotland watching on agog!  I think it's possibly even scattier than it looks.

A_A wehatethehibs

Plenty room for a stadium at east mains, Ron could sell Easter road for flats, build a 10k seater at east mains, make himself an absolute fortune.