Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Just now, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

For the ticket or marriage?

Ticket obviously.  Can't help who you love... 🙂 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Has anyone walked from Queen Street train station to Hampden? I'm considering this, just wondering how long it will take and what the scenic value, atmosphere and the Glasgow banter is likely to be on route 

Did it after the LC final defeat by St M. Never again, not only did we fall out with numerous locals, we also fell out amongst our group as some wanted to pavement dance the whole way to the station.

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Did it after the LC final defeat by St M. Never again, not only did we fall out with numerous locals, we also fell out amongst our group as some wanted to pavement dance the whole way to the station.

😂😂

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

😂😂

Was also St Patrick’s day which didn’t help. Every Celtic minded pub was very easy to spot. 

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Great idea to publish the bar code !

:facepalm:

I thought that too,he has now deleted the ad.

We walked to the station from the pub after the 2-1 loss to Celtic in the final. Didn't have any trouble at all from any Celtic fans although probably helped that we lost. Its a pretty grim walk though in terms of the streets and buildings.

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Was also St Patrick’s day which didn’t help. Every Celtic minded pub was very easy to spot. 

Bogging 

20 hours ago, john1965 said:

Sorry but someone else has asked first so he has first refusal.

The guy who was going to take the ticket no longer requires it so if anyone is interested let me know

Seaside Dave
6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

All that worry as well..  😄

Awh man was the fact the tickets where in Sunderland post office 😂 the girl from post office was telling me there could be a delay and he delivered 21st being the latest. She asked if you don't mind what is the parcel and is it urgent. Told her aye well the cup final is on the Saturday and tickets are no use at mine on the Saturday afternoon 😂😂

Got two tickets spare! One row apart and next seat along! Have to go together as the guy bought them and got two elsewhere! Ones and adult and one concession! Cheers

5 minutes ago, Baillie07 said:

Got two tickets spare! One row apart and next seat along! Have to go together as the guy bought them and got two elsewhere! Ones and adult and one concession! Cheers

Ive messaged you

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Chatto83 said:

Does anyone know of any spare bus seats leaving from Edinburgh or east Lothian 

Try the bus thread. 

been here before
35 minutes ago, dc hmfc said:

Ive messaged you

5 posts in 14 years- 4 of which are looking for tickets for Saturday :rofl:

Sleeper Hun.

Edited by been here before

Just now, been here before said:

5 posts in 14 years- 4 of which are looking for tickets for Saturday :rofl:

Your point? Long time follower of forum and fan not that i have to justify anything to you. If i get tickets the guy will be in no doubt who i follow so dont you worry now

Saint Jambo
9 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Has anyone walked from Queen Street train station to Hampden? I'm considering this, just wondering how long it will take and what the scenic value, atmosphere and the Glasgow banter is likely to be on route 

I live in Glasgow and walk over that way regularly. About an hour is right. I'd say it is quicker on the way out to get the train but on the way back can be quicker or at least more enjoyable. If the weather is good and we've won, standing in the queue for the train and then the train itself will be fun. If we lose and it is wet then the walk back is less frustrating in my experience.

It isn't scenic. But because we are in the East/ 'Celtic' end, I'd suggest walking down through George Square to the river, then along through Glasgow Green before heading up Old Polmadie Road and past Holyrood Sport Centre. A little longer but also a little nicer. Also will take you to right end of the stadium and likely to be fewer Huns along the route.

Brazen Head is on Gorbal Street/ Cathcart Road route, so you won't pass it on my route above. No loss.

4 hours ago, john1965 said:

The guy who was going to take the ticket no longer requires it so if anyone is interested let me know

Tried to message you but can't. I'll take the ticket if its still available?

9 Mins To 2
On 17/05/2022 at 09:03, kev-paterson said:

I have a spare ticket for the premium seating hospitality package. My mate has had a bit of a family emergency so will no longer be able to attend. Paid 190 for the ticket, wouldnt ask for full price however as i do realise it is over priced! Let me know if anyone interested.

On 17/05/2022 at 18:21, 1874robbo said:

Smell about this one 😂😂😂

On 17/05/2022 at 18:59, been here before said:

Joined 8 hours ago.

3 posts looking for a ticket

And folk wonder how huns get tickets for our end.

11 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Sorry mate but no one here will be selling you spare tickets. 

Understand the scepticism guys, but I think you're being a wee bit naive if you think that everyone looking for a ticket is a blue nose (no doubt there will be some)

I joined the site yesterday in the hope that a fellow Jambo would be able to help me out with getting a ticket for the final and I'm eternally grateful to the guy who helped me out with that.

If your gripe is a low post count then what's your opinion of guys selling tickets with a a low post count? Are they blue noses as well ?

Anyway I hope we're all celebrating another famous Hearts cup win on Sat - nothing will ever come close to our 98 cup win for me personally, but I'd like to see Sat give it a right good run for the money ❤❤G❤.

Long shot but if anyone has a ticket in K3 I'll take it. My brother & I have tickets for ourselves & our kids but now the Mrs has decided she would like to come. Obviously doesn't want to sit too far away from the rest of us. 

Also, if she gets a ticket, she can drive, meaning I'm no longer designated driver 😉🍻

Anyway if someone has one in K3  please drop me a PM 👍🏼

PapaShango
2 hours ago, franco2209 said:

Still looking for a spare, pick up at Hampden if possible.face value if you don't mind.cheers.

There were a few spares on the Bus Thread, should be able to source one there. 

Seaside Dave

So we have got a bit of an issue. We've always been looking an extra 2 tickets as there is 4 of us going and only had 2 tickets. Last night we where told we have an extra 2 tickets but my friend said we've to meet him at Hampden on the morning and pick them up. The guys on the same flight as me so that's grand I can go with him. The issue is one of the 4 has tested positive for covid and can't go. And his other buddy doesn't wanna travel alone as he's on a later flight and cancelled there stay in Edinburgh after. So we have 2 extra tickets. 

Im not going to lie I only recently rejoined kickback after a few years on a new account and I've no idea who is who on here. But im 99.9 percent sure we have 2 extra tickets and I'd like to offer them to someone who is wanting to go.

25 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

So we have got a bit of an issue. We've always been looking an extra 2 tickets as there is 4 of us going and only had 2 tickets. Last night we where told we have an extra 2 tickets but my friend said we've to meet him at Hampden on the morning and pick them up. The guys on the same flight as me so that's grand I can go with him. The issue is one of the 4 has tested positive for covid and can't go. And his other buddy doesn't wanna travel alone as he's on a later flight and cancelled there stay in Edinburgh after. So we have 2 extra tickets. 

Im not going to lie I only recently rejoined kickback after a few years on a new account and I've no idea who is who on here. But im 99.9 percent sure we have 2 extra tickets and I'd like to offer them to someone who is wanting to go.

Hi Dave, are these still available?

I have 2 tickets in G4 available. Got them for a friend who can't make it anymore. Just looking for face value. Just get in touch if interested.

franco2209
4 minutes ago, greg_hmfc said:

I have 2 tickets in G4 available. Got them for a friend who can't make it anymore. Just looking for face value. Just get in touch if interested.

Can you pm me mate?

Barry Lavatory

Hi can I take these 2. You will see I have never posted but I am a lifelong Jambo who was at Dens, 1996, 98, 2008, 2012, 2019 etc and can prove it. I want to take my daughter to first final 

franco2209
9 minutes ago, Barry Lavatory said:

Hi can I take these 2. You will see I have never posted but I am a lifelong Jambo who was at Dens, 1996, 98, 2008, 2012, 2019 etc and can prove it. I want to take my daughter to first final 

I smell shite. 

19 minutes ago, greg_hmfc said:

If still available for pick up in Edinburgh ill take them.

Barry Lavatory
1 minute ago, franco2209 said:

I smell shite. 

No mate, and I’ll happily go through my phone with any potential sellers to prove. Fortunately I have nothing to prove to you

robbies-tackle

I’ve got a spare cup final adult ticket available for section F1 row TT as one of our crowd is no longer able to go.  Ticket would need to be collected from my house in Corstorphine before Saturday. Face value £30 

franco2209
4 minutes ago, Barry Lavatory said:

No mate, and I’ll happily go through my phone with any potential sellers to prove. Fortunately I have nothing to prove to you

It was a take on your surname, no probs.,👍

been here before
11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Anyone know what strip we are wearing on Saturday ?

Hearts one.

24 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Anyone know what strip we are wearing on Saturday 

It'll be the home top. 

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

It'll be the home top. 

Cheers , with Rangers apparently being the home team I wasn't sure how the strips would pan out .

1 hour ago, robbies-tackle said:

I’ve got a spare cup final adult ticket available for section F1 row TT as one of our crowd is no longer able to go.  Ticket would need to be collected from my house in Corstorphine before Saturday. Face value £30 

If this is still available I'll take it 

North Yorkshire Jambo
1 hour ago, robbies-tackle said:

Happy to take this.

Thanks,

Yorkshire Jambo

51 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Cheers , with Rangers apparently being the home team I wasn't sure how the strips would pan out .

Had a feeling since they released this new orange away for next season it may make an appearance on Saturday.

3 hours ago, robbies-tackle said:

Is this still available mate?

3 games in 4 days!!

Thursday v Chelski

Saturday Cup Final c’mon Hearts

Sunday v Southampton!

Let’s do it HEARTS

♥️♥️♥️♥️

HHGH

🏆♥️🏆