Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Stu_HMFC
42 minutes ago, brypie04 said:

My tickets just arrived in the post!!  :yas:

When did you buy them last Friday ? I’m still waiting on mine . I’m gonna head into the shop tomorrow if there not here tomorrow morning. No wanting to leave it till next week.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

brypie04
Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

When did you buy them last Friday ? I’m still waiting on mine . I’m gonna head into the shop tomorrow if there not here tomorrow morning. No wanting to leave it till next week.

Yep - ordered last Friday in Phase 2

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)
brypie04
1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

That's what I was trying to do!!!

Silvery_Moon
12 minutes ago, Heart of Darkness said:

They all got a ticket 🏆♥️🏆

Brilliant! 

Was just coming on now to ask you.

Well deserved after being there all night.

Rogue Daddy
On 22/04/2022 at 18:32, maroonlegions said:

Aye up there with this one.

:rudiyas::scenes:

Amazing memory! ...actually got a tear in my eye.

Sooperstar

Apparently everyone who queued got one and there were still a few left after the queue had been cleared. Good news!

Kalamazoo Jambo
23 minutes ago, brypie04 said:

That's what I was trying to do!!!

Just fixed your earlier post :thumbsup:

Wee Mikey
34 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Last time I did this was the 1996 Coca Cola cup final. 

That, my friend, was The Real Thing ...

I'll get my coat. 😉

hughesie27

Crazy that folk were able to just rock up 30 mins agonwith no queue and get the last few.

Wee Mikey
57 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Sincerely hope all the people who sat through the night got one. What an effort that is 

Brilliant!

55 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Everyone who queued overnight got one

Phew! When the pictures started getting posted I had my doubts.

ericthepen
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

For me it was for Scotland Wales at anfield, 1977?. Slept in rose street lane

Got mines for the Kop, off a Welshman for a tenner.

Wee Mikey
34 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

They'll re-print for you. One mail-out for the lock-down ballot ones went to my neighbour who was on holiday. No problem.

Thomaso
15 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Apparently everyone who queued got one and there were still a few left after the queue had been cleared. Good news!

Really pleased for them! 👍

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Corstorphine Jambo said:

I queued from 6am and got my tickets at 10.30am! I wouldn’t think there were many left after that. Frustratingly Hearts were allowing a single person to get tickets on multiple accounts - I had, perhaps naively, assumed “in person” meant you had to actually be there to get tickets. So you had some people coming out with wads of tickets. 

It has aways been like that. Makes sense. After all, if you were getting tickets for a supporter's club then one person in a queue with 40 ref numbers is way better than either 40 folks trying to buy individually, or one person trying to get a group that size seated together via Ticketmaster. Can you imagine? My ageing laptop would've been launched!!! 🤣

Anyhoo, 4½ hours for you is not too bad.

Well done, and I hope that it was worth it.

❤️❤️G❤️

hereford_hearts

My tickets for K3 arrived today, 2 days after the tickets for K2. 

Stu_HMFC
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

They'll re-print for you. One mail-out for the lock-down ballot ones went to my neighbour who was on holiday. No problem.

Arrived about half hour ago lol I can stop worrying 🇱🇻

Wee Mikey
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Arrived about half hour ago lol I can stop worrying 🇱🇻

Phew!!!

hughesie27
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

It's been mentioned before, but for anyone still desperate for tickets, Hampden Hospitality still have some £358.80 "Hampden Suites" packages left. All the other hospitality packages are sold out. Details here:

https://tickets-hampdenpark.priava.com/event/view/683-rangers-vs-heart-of-midlothian

They've reduced the price. Was £460 I think.

Heart of Darkness
2 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Brilliant! 

Was just coming on now to ask you.

Well deserved after being there all night.

Thanks m8 👍

He said the queuing overnight wasn't that bad and it went quite quickly and they got their tickets at 9:40.

He's now hopefully going to see his 3rd cup win at 18 years when I was 28 before I seen my 1st 😏

Stu_HMFC
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Phew!!!

Couldn’t be arsed heading in and moaning or the worry over the weekend 😂

Did Price William manage to get a ticket?🤭

Darren

My mate's brother queued overnight and managed to get tickets for me on my account. 

Missed out in the original sale and was working this morning, so very grateful.

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Darren said:

My mate's brother queued overnight and managed to get tickets for me on my account. 

Missed out in the original sale and was working this morning, so very grateful.

You owe someone a 🍺, or 🍺🍺, or 🍺🍺🍺

Darren
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

You owe someone a 🍺, or 🍺🍺, or 🍺🍺🍺

I live just up the road from Hampden, so pre-match hospitality will be provided :)

Sherbet
8 hours ago, Heart of Darkness said:

Thanks m8 👍

He said the queuing overnight wasn't that bad and it went quite quickly and they got their tickets at 9:40.

He's now hopefully going to see his 3rd cup win at 18 years when I was 28 before I seen my 1st 😏

I was 44   my sons have seen 3

poultry
9 hours ago, Darren said:

I live just up the road from Hampden, so pre-match hospitality will be provided :)

Nice one. 🇱🇻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🇱🇻

Seaside Dave
10 hours ago, Darren said:

Hi just wondering Is this an open invite for others ? There's 2 of us heading over from Belfast 🤣🤣🤣

Darren
20 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Hi just wondering Is this an open invite for others ? There's 2 of us heading over from Belfast 🤣🤣🤣

I think I'm already pushing it! But hope you find somewhere good for a few pre-match refreshments 😀

vlad on the tyne

Looking for x1 adult ticket. Please pm if looking to sell. Thanks 

dannymack

I learned today that a friend of my son will be at Hampden next week for the Scottish Cup Final. 

A Hearts fan their family know managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare so he's given them to the laddie and his Dad or Mum. 

My brother in law struggled to get tickets for him and his son so he done the honourable thing and camped out hoping to get 2 of the remaing 600 that were left, thankfully he was successful. 

My only gripe with this would is that if I managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare I'd make sure they went to Hearts fans and Hearts fans only not 2 ****ing Rangers fans... if your that person and your reading this then your a ***** ! 

I've been inundated with folk asking if I could help them our for next week but to no avail, I may be alone with this but should we not be looking after our own instead of the self entitled opposition ? 

garybwick

Shocking, but not uncommon in these situations when we play the two uglies, hopefully they read your comments.

Rick Sanchez

You're not a PHM unless you leather them apparently, so keep an eye out for them.

garybwick
16 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I learned today that a friend of my son will be at Hampden next week for the Scottish Cup Final. 

A Hearts fan their family know managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare so he's given them to the laddie and his Dad or Mum. 

My brother in law struggled to get tickets for him and his son so he done the honourable thing and camped out hoping to get 2 of the remaing 600 that were left, thankfully he was successful. 

My only gripe with this would is that if I managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare I'd make sure they went to Hearts fans and Hearts fans only not 2 ****ing Rangers fans... if your that person and your reading this then your a ***** ! 

I've been inundated with folk asking if I could help them our for next week but to no avail, I may be alone with this but should we not be looking after our own instead of the self entitled opposition ? 

Heart of Darkness
20 hours ago, Sherbet said:

I was 44   my sons have seen 3

Going on to 4 🙏

dannymack
2 hours ago, garybwick said:

Shocking, but not uncommon in these situations when we play the two uglies, hopefully they read your comments.

I despair with some folks actions, im raging, my Wife has ordered me to NOT say anything in the company of the folk who are getting the tickets, I'll be honest they are friends of ours but I wasn't going to be holding back with my discontent at them getting and accepting Hearts end tickets. 

dannymack
4 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You're not a PHM unless you leather them apparently, so keep an eye out for them.

I wouldn't wish that on them, I just wish they hadn't taken the Hearts end tickets.

Carl Weathers
10 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I despair with some folks actions, im raging, my Wife has ordered me to NOT say anything in the company of the folk who are getting the tickets, I'll be honest they are friends of ours but I wasn't going to be holding back with my discontent at them getting and accepting Hearts end tickets. 

Get them telt!

garybwick
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Masonic

Its terrible i know there was a shortage for disabled customers too i know keith "the hearts disability awareness officer" was trying to secure more tickets as late as friday and many hearts fans will have to miss out with rangers fans in their seats its terrible!

i strongly advise pointing them out at hampden and getting them ejected like what was done today in the roseburn section J on numerous occasions

Rollercoaster

I ordered three tickets in phase 1 (F6) then another in phase 2 (G2). The latter has arrived but not the first three. Anyone else in the same boat? Are they being issued in a certain order? Do I need to collar the postie on Monday and ask a few questions!!

Masonic
1 minute ago, Rollercoaster said:

I ordered three tickets in phase 1 (F6) then another in phase 2 (G2). The latter has arrived but not the first three. Anyone else in the same boat? Are they being issued in a certain order? Do I need to collar the postie on Monday and ask a few questions!!

you can always get reprints i had to do it for the ufc at the hydro. they cancel the old ones and activate the barcode on the new ones

Tams bird
On 13/05/2022 at 22:42, Darren said:

For us all ?

16 hours ago, dannymack said:

May be if less Hearts supporters thought we were allies with Rangers then this would not happen 

yvonnejambo

I honestly can’t understand why any Hearts fan would give or sell tickets to the opposition or even to any non Hearts fans! Really makes me mad. I have had to rely on goodwill from other fans to get tickets for us and for those who camped out all night to get tickets and for those who have missed out altogether knowing rangers fans have got tickets in our end is an absolute disgrace.