Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

Luckies1874
3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Joined 20 hours ago🤔

Not sure what that has to do with anything? I have read Kickback for years without joining but given the situation over tickets wanted to respond to a couple of people who have said they have available tickets.  I've been at Hearts supporter for over 40 years and have attended hundreds of games. Unfortunately several members of my family (me included) missed out on tickets last week despite having been at the semi final, being Shareholders, 500 club members, FOH donators, several being ST holders (they got tickets) etc. There are many in a similar position, who in my view the club let down by allowing a 2nd ticket to be bought before people with 90 or 100 loyalty points were sorted out. I don't blame people from taking advantage of the way they decided to sell the tickets but it has left many deserving people without tickets and therefore all avenues are being used to try to get hands on them. So again I'm not sure why me recently joining is relevant, I'm sure plenty new members will do likewise if they are trying to do likewise. 

And by the way the tickets I responded to are for hospitality, clearly I would not be traveling on a bus from Tynecastle and doing the club hospitality if I were a Rangers fan! 

Edited by Luckies1874

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

hmfcisgoodforme
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not sure what that has to do with anything? I have read Kickback for years without joining but given the situation over tickets wanted to respond to a couple of people who have said they have available tickets.  I've been at Hearts supporter for over 40 years and have attended hundreds of games. Unfortunately several members of my family (me included) missed out on tickets last week despite having been at the semi final, being Shareholders, 500 club members, FOH donators, several being ST holders (they got tickets) etc. There are many in a similar position, who in my view the club let down by allowing a 2nd ticket to be bought before people with 90 or 100 loyalty points were sorted out. I don't blame people from taking advantage of the way they decided to sell the tickets but it has left many deserving people without tickets and therefore all avenues are being used to try to get hands on them. So again I'm not sure why me recently joining is relevant, I'm sure plenty new members will do likewise if they are trying to do likewise. 

And by the way the tickets I responded to are for hospitality, clearly I would not be traveling on a bus from Tynecastle and doing the club hospitality if I were a Rangers fan! 

Yeah. Would also like to think the person selling the tickets would meet in person and be able to verify the allegiance. Although I (and 80 others) did get conned by a certain Mr Tully in 2013 for the cup final buses to Hampden after he started a thread on here! Lovely chap he was.

Luckies1874
4 minutes ago, hmfcisgoodforme said:

Yeah. Would also like to think the person selling the tickets would meet in person and be able to verify the allegiance. Although I (and 80 others) did get conned by a certain Mr Tully in 2013 for the cup final buses to Hampden after he started a thread on here! Lovely chap he was.

Absolutely agree with that. I'm sure Jambogav (in this instance should that be possible) would happily confirm having met to pay him or whatever that he was content it was a Hearts fan. Maybe Rudolf would be prepared to believe that a Hearts badge tattoo was evidence enough of allegiance or maybe he thinks that a Rangers fan would go to those lengths to get a Cup Final ticket! 

😂😂😂

Edited by Luckies1874

hmfcisgoodforme
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Absolutely agree with that. I'm sure Jambogav (in this instance should that be possible) would happily confirm having met to pay him or whatever that he was content it was a Hearts fan. Maybe Rudolf would be prepared to believe that a Hearts badge tattoo was evidence enough of allegiance or maybe he thinks that a Rangers fan would go to those lengths to get a Cup Final ticket! 

😂😂😂

Aye I wouldn't put anything past them. I imagine there will be a few empty seats in their end whilst they are banged up over in Seville, win or lose.

kettering jam tart

An idea and maybe an unpopular one but we have 2,000 unsold seats for Saturday against Rangers in the league. If you can’t make the final why not go on Saturday and give the team a well deserved send of for what has been all in all, a good season that could turn into a great one.

The Treasurer

I know that for various reasons people on here may end up with a spare ticket or two. 

If that happens would anyone really sell them to some random on a message board. 

With that in mind I would suggest any sevco fans pretending to be Hearts fans are wasting their time coming on here "desperate" for tickets for the Hearts end. 

5 minutes ago, kettering jam tart said:

An idea and maybe an unpopular one but we have 2,000 unsold seats for Saturday against Rangers in the league. If you can’t make the final why not go on Saturday and give the team a well deserved send of for what has been all in all, a good season that could turn into a great one.

Get a grip man, honestly 🙄🥴

51 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

😂😂😂

I'd want a photograph of the tattoo, taken on the centre circle at Tynecastle and certified as a true copy by Ann Budge.

Good luck getting a ticket mate!

Jambo 4 Ever
30 minutes ago, kettering jam tart said:

Good idea

Radio Ga Ga

Hearts have just posted on FB, that an additional 600 tickets will go on sale on Friday at 9.00AM

Radio Ga Ga

🆕 A limited number of additional tickets for our Scottish Cup Final vs Rangers will go on sale at 9am this Friday

A total of 600 tickets have been made available from unclaimed Hampden debentures. Due to the limited amount, tickets will only be available to purchase in-person at the Hearts Ticket Office from 9am on Friday 13th May.

As per Phase 2 of sales, two tickets will be available per person to Season Ticket holders, supporters with 120+ loyalty points and anyone who bought tickets for the Semi-Final.

Please note that if you have already purchased one ticket you will be limited to one additional ticket. Those who have already bought a total of two tickets for this game will not be eligible to purchase any additional tickets.

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Hearts have just posted on FB, that an additional 600 tickets will go on sale on Friday at 9.00AM

On sale in person only with same phase 2 rules as before except for people already taken their quota 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Hello

Ive been at every Hibs of Midlothian game all year both at Ibroxcastle and away. I pay into the Hearts Supporters fund every month.

Im desperate for a ticket having just missed out by 120 points. If any fellow fans have any spare then please let me know. Got mates would like some too.

Can arrange pickup Ibrox/Larkhall.

Very definition of a staunch Jambo. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - 600 more tickets being made available on Friday (updated)
CloustonHMFC
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

This should be run.

Guaranteed there’s 1000 people in queue before 9am. 

Why are the MODS allowing tickets t be sold on this thread and not utilising the ticket exchange section where people are queuing for one.

55 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

🆕 A limited number of additional tickets for our Scottish Cup Final vs Rangers will go on sale at 9am this Friday

A total of 600 tickets have been made available from unclaimed Hampden debentures. Due to the limited amount, tickets will only be available to purchase in-person at the Hearts Ticket Office from 9am on Friday 13th May.

As per Phase 2 of sales, two tickets will be available per person to Season Ticket holders, supporters with 120+ loyalty points and anyone who bought tickets for the Semi-Final.

Please note that if you have already purchased one ticket you will be limited to one additional ticket. Those who have already bought a total of two tickets for this game will not be eligible to purchase any additional tickets.

I predicted this 4 or 5 pages/days ago and was roundly scoffed at by those who know everything of course 

RudiSkacel51

Goodluck to folks trying to get their hands on one of those 600, can see it being very busy.

1 minute ago, daveyhmfc said:

What is the cost of these tickets? 

Dedenture tickets are in the South Stand. 

£40. £20 concession.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dedenture tickets are in the South Stand. 

£40. £20 concession.

That’s a kick in the teeth. 🥸

36 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I predicted this 4 or 5 pages/days ago and was roundly scoffed at by those who know everything of course 

I didn't scoff you and I know everything.  😂

12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

😁

Edited by Tams bird

Luckies1874

Really got to question why there is no criteria for these extra 600 tickets. What is the point of a loyalty system that isn't used for a Cup Final rewarding those most deserving?! 

Just now, Luckies1874 said:

Really got to question why there is no criteria for these extra 600 tickets. What is the point of a loyalty system that isn't used for a Cup Final rewarding those most deserving?! 

Same criteria as phase 2.

davemclaren
Just now, Luckies1874 said:

Presumably, they felt the previously used criteria was also appropriate for this batch as well. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I didn't scoff you and I know everything.  😂

And I learnt it all from you Doug 😀

Shanks said no

Sweepstake time 

When will you have to start queueing to guarantee one of the 600 seats?

I'll have a punt on 2200 on Thursday night.

Luckies1874
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Presumably, they felt the previously used criteria was also appropriate for this batch as well. 

Agreed. You would think they could maybe have said open to those with say 100+ loyalty points at one per head for those who have not yet secured a ticket though. What will happen here is, those at the front of the queue (and fair play to those who can go and do that) will have numerous reference numbers and therefore be able to buy either one or two tickets with each and be walking away with 8,10, 12 (or more) tickets which is exactly what happened last Friday. There is now way more than a couple hundred absolute maximum will get served this Friday. And that's if there are anything like 600 available by the time people within the club etc get their hands on them.

Samuel Camazzola

598 left for Friday. That's me started the queue in my 1988 Bukta cagoule. PHM is I. 👍 :HeartsManspotrun::HeartsManspotrun:

Dick Dastardly
6 hours ago, been here before said:

Hello

Ive been at every Hibs of Midlothian game all year both at Ibroxcastle and away. I pay into the Hearts Supporters fund every month.

Im desperate for a ticket having just missed out by 120 points. If any fellow fans have any spare then please let me know. Got mates would like some too.

😂😂😂

thee jambo
13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

598 left for Friday. That's me started the queue in my 1988 Bukta cagoule. PHM is I. 👍 :HeartsManspotrun::HeartsManspotrun:

What if you need a Lillian Gish or a Tom Kite ?

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

What if you need a Lillian Gish or a Tom Kite ?

Take a bucket and loo roll with you.

the_boys_in_maroon
3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Well said and I am in the same position, only created an account as I have had to beg for tickets. The situation has been caused due to the criteria for the phases, as you say allowing a 2nd ticket for 120+ etc. In the end it became a lottery so someone was always going to miss out but totally agree that the club has let fans down here.

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Folk on here are getting falser by the day. 

2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Folk on here are getting falser by the day. 

well weegies are in desperate need of falsers

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 hours ago, been here before said:

Hello

Should have added a second Hello to your opening 😂

north wales jambo

Absolutely gutted, heard whilst in work more tickets made available, missed out last Friday, didn’t log on earlier enough.  Then get home and see tickets only available from Tynecastle.. 

PapaShango

These will be gone in an hour on Friday I suspect. You will have some queuing up overnight to get their hands on them. 

doctor jambo
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

These will be gone in an hour on Friday I suspect. You will have some queuing up overnight to get their hands on them. 

Yep , debating driving through overnight to get some, but don’t want the effort and there is a monster queue camped out overnight

Stewie Griffin
4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Yep , debating driving through overnight to get some, but don’t want the effort and there is a monster queue camped out overnight

I think to be guaranteed getting one you’d probably need to be there from Thursday evening. If I didn’t already have a ticket that’s what I’d be doing. 

smartin1987

I am collecting for someone who needs accessible seating I have till the 17th to collect if I don’t they will be made available for sale after this date. So if anyone misses out again on Friday there is every chance that tickets will become available.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)