Welcome Csaba!

ToYouToMe

Since there does not appear to be a thread offering a welcome to our new boss (if there is I apologise), just a number of negative threads, thought I would start one.

So, welcome Csaba, and best of luck!:)

heartsfc_fan

I agree, let's get a new "welcome to tynecastle" thing going...

All the best Csaba! Welcome to Gorgie!!! :)

Guest jambomickey
Since there does not appear to be a thread offering a welcome to our new boss (if there is I apologise), just a number of negative threads, thought I would start one.

ditto mate! goodluck to the guy

jamboinglasgow

its time to Csabatage the Old firm.

welcome Laszlo may you have a long succesful reign.

alwaysthereinspirit

He might not be THE man.

Right now he IS the man and that's good enough for me.

Good luck.

Hear Hear, well said young man.:flagwave:

Rudolf's Mate
He might not be THE man.

Good luck.

My thoughts exactly! He has my support!

welcome to our great club mate. now start working on stuffin the hibbees and you will have my full support;)

Guest jambomickey
Welcome Csaba no pressure but could you give us another scottish cup please :)

scottish cup would do nicely thanks very much

sz?vesen l?t -hoz edinburgh lazlo csaba , Rem?lem ?n egy siker -on -unk szeretett foci ?tő

"welcome to edinburgh lazlo csaba, I hope you are a success at our beloved football club"

Snake Plissken

Welcome Csaba.

I hope that your time in Africa has given you some knowledge about some quality unknown players.

I also hope you gt onto the task of rebuilding the squad quickly.

Best of luck.

Teenwolf.

He might not be THE man.

Good luck.

Hear hear, I like this guy and what he has to say.

You have my full support, hope you prove these negative fans wrong and may the good times roll!

All the best big fella.

Only a Game

Looking forward to him being a Suksiss. (Thats got to go on a banner somewhere)

Welcome Csaba.............Lets rock !!!

john brownlee
ROCK THE CSABA, ROCK THE CSABA!!!

I'll go with that

Welcome to Heart of Midlothian Football Club Edinburgh's biggest pub team

I will not expect a trophy or champs league this year but try to get it for us next season.

I'm on the train and already have my season ticket so I wont be joining the que tomorrow.

best wishes and good luck Csaba

Welcome Csaba. Impressed me at today's press conference and the talk of togetherness is exactly what the supporters want to hear. Good luck.

Welcome to Tynecastle Csaba.

Good luck, and if you've not appointed a assistant yet, there's a wee striker who used to play for us, who might be your man.

I think you've met him before!

Welcome to Gorgie Csaba, home of the famous Heart of Midlothian - best of luck in getting us back to where we belong, challenging for honours again.

Any manager would be great! That;s what I dais a week ago, and I stand by that! Welcome CL! Lets make sure the wee team know their place!

Paisley Jambo

So there are two Paisley Jambos.:wacko:

Welcome Csaba and good luck , Well done Vlad . You did eveything right but 5 months later you were disgracefully let down by Mcghee.

Plan B was never going to be easy . But hopefully you have signed an articulate and knowledgable coach .

Only a Game
Welcome to Tynecastle Csaba.

Good luck, and if you've not appointed a assistant yet, there's a wee striker who used to play for us, who might be your man.

I think you've met him before!

He says in the press conference that he has an assistant who is coming soon and he doesnt think it is neccesary to have Scottish people helping him

Welcome Csaba. Impressed me at today's press conference and the talk of togetherness is exactly what the supporters want to hear. Good luck.

Dixie, I'll go along with that. It was as impressive a performance as I've heard anywhere and if he follows the verbiage with action, then we are going places.

Welcome Csaba.

Cardiac Rucksack
He says in the press conference that he has an assistant who is coming soon and he doesnt think it is neccesary to have Scottish people helping him

Best thing that could happen in my opinion.:)

DuffKirkMacKenzie

Just watched his interview and he came over as a really good guy who seems to know what he is talking about . Very impressed, and I welcome Csaba to the Heart of Midlothian.

Yes, welcome Csaba. Truthfully you aint what i wanted but i will give you your chance. Just the thought of another ' E.E'. puppet

springs to mind, hardly surprising. Anyhow.....GOOD LUCK!

LithuanianHearts

Welcome Csaba and good luck to you ... and what a relief we have a manager at last :)

wonder if he will give his fellow romanian copil a run in the 1st team or will vlad decide?

Only a Game
wonder if he will give his fellow romanian copil a run in the 1st team or will vlad decide?

Wonder if Hearts fans will at least give it half a dozen games to see if he's his own man or a puppet ?

Wonder if Hearts fans will at least give it half a dozen games to see if he's his own man or a puppet ?

Csaba must go!!!

jambo walesy

Quite like the look of this guy.

Just hoping that the tw@t Korobochka has nothing to do with tactics or team selection.

Welcome Csaba, seems to be able to talk a good game and I like his football ethos. Hopefully the players embrace it. Bring on Glentoran!:)

Jam Tarts 1874

Enjoy yourself Shabba, it's going to be good for you and us I'm sure.

Funny how so few regular kickbackers have posted on this thread. Also funny to see two individuals in particular who are giving this appointment the thumbs up on this thread in complete contradiction to other posts they have been making for weeks - they know who they are! Hypocrites!

Archived