2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Right shape, wrong filling. 

Correct...I just put it out there...

Wagon Wheels

1 minute ago, Tommy Walker said:

Correct...I just put it out there...

Wagon Wheels

Better when they were bigger. 😀

A draw for Hearts.   A loss for Hibs and Aberdeen would be 👌.    

Just for the double satisfaction of Hibs losing and Aberdeen getting closer to the relegation spots. 

17 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

A draw for Hearts.   A loss for Hibs and Aberdeen would be 👌.    

Just for the double satisfaction of Hibs losing and Aberdeen getting closer to the relegation spots. 

It would be such a nice ending to the season to see Aberdeen dragged into the play off spot. Can’t see it but St Johnstone have been a wee bit better lately so you never know. 

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully we can P..P... P.... P.. Pick up a..... win today. 

Although it could be a bit of a yo-yo type of game. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

upgotheheads
6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I hope the Wheels don't fall of our Wagon.

upgotheheads
49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Better when they were bigger. 😀

Were they bigger? Maybe it's just that you were smaller. I remember when they first appeared, must have been in the 1950's and they seemed to be huge.

Edited by upgotheheads

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I hope the Wheels don't fall of our Wagon.

No way we'll crumble. 

Robbie will out fox them in a classic game, and we'll continue to break - away from the teams below us. 

This game will make it a trio of wins. 

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Were they bigger? Maybe it's just that you were smaller. I remember when they first appeared, must have been in the 1950's and they seemed to be huge.

😂 it’s a good question as I was definitely smaller. Hadn’t though if that way before. Curly Wurly’s are definitely smaller though, a while ago I heard something about that on the radio. To keep the price low cadburys shrank the size. 

We’re winning this one. We’ve scudded them twice already. They’re in shit form and we’ve got the confidence back. They’ve also lost their best player in Fuchs.

0-2 to the JTs and 14 points clear in 3rd at 4.45 🍻 

Captain Canada

Levitt and Watt are out injured for them so we have a good chance today. 

Now would be a great time to go on a winning run so we can clinch 3rd place ASAP and progress in the cup. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Same starting line up as Weds?

Only change maybe GMS out and McEneff/Woodburn in?

1 minute ago, Queensland Jambo said:

I criticised GMS on Wednesday but I was admittedly being harsh because he gave the ball away and didn't seem to get into good positions (i.e missing 1-2-1-2s). That being said he was really good the second half so if he plays like that again I'd be happy to keep him in the squad.

McEneff I'd maybe save for the trademarked 60 minute sub if there's no impact, he seems like he'd be a really good choice against tired legs.

2 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

You’d need to change the shape to do that IMO. Take GMS out and you need to replace him like for like with a left sided midfield player, like Halliday for example. GMS did okay first half midweek. I’d keep the same team and the same shape.

19 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You’d need to change the shape to do that IMO. Take GMS out and you need to replace him like for like with a left sided midfield player, like Halliday for example. GMS did okay first half midweek. I’d keep the same team and the same shape.

Thought GMS played quite well last week. Not really sure why anybody would want him out. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Thought GMS played quite well last week. Not really sure why anybody would want him out. 

Maybe because he has one half decent showing in 6 and last week was it for a while ? Overall he’s not been great if we’re honest but wide left midfield is the ONLY position he can play. playing him anywhere else is like giving a guitarist a violin

Sorry to ask, but it’s a long time since I’ve driven to Tannadice and need to park close to the ground for my dad - any suggestions? 
used to go to GJ’s and park near there pre match but that was many years ago 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Maybe because he has one half decent showing in 6 and last week was it for a while ? Overall he’s not been great if we’re honest but wide left midfield is the ONLY position he can play. playing him anywhere else is like giving a guitarist a violin

I do agree but the same could be said for Woodburn or Gino and can’t think of any other attacking options except McEneff and as you said it’s not his position. Seems a bit daft dropping GMS.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

they were bigger in the 70s.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good plan. 

Drop a player that played  well just in case he plays poor in later games. 

Thats how you build up form and confidence in players-drop them after playing well because they might be shite. 

-

"you played well last week, but I think you'll be shite for the next 6 game so yer dropped the day, see you in about 7 games". 

KyleLafferty

Actually think GMS has always been best on the wing. He can’t play 10 role which he’s been asked to do pretty much all

season. Last two games he’s been much better.

1 hour ago, Captain Canada said:

Levitt and Watt are out injured for them so we have a good chance today. 

Now would be a great time to go on a winning run so we can clinch 3rd place ASAP and progress in the cup. 

That's their creativity gone. I think Niskanen is decent but we should have more than enough for this shite today.

Can't wait. Love it when we are up here its a 5min walk from the front door.

1 minute ago, gordiegords said:

Haven’t been up this way in years, any tips where to park? 

I have a car park behind my block of flats that is literally round the corner from Tannadice. Give me a message. Always spaces.

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Everyone around me was going onto at him last week in Paisley. He was mince in the first half, especially. A game of opinions :) 

Meant midweek and said last week. My mistake. Watched the st Mirren game online and didn’t really notice him much if I’m honest. 

Win today probably means 3rd for sure, no? More importantly, Europe next season and the potential money that could bring in, and winnable sc quarter final. Good times.

gordiegords
14 minutes ago, 151 said:

I have a car park behind my block of flats that is literally round the corner from Tannadice. Give me a message. Always spaces.

Oh! Free? 

Don't like it when we are confident of a win. They are desperate for points, I think we will be disappointed.

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, Jumper said:

I’m told they show all SPL games. 

Hesgoal hasn't  been so reliable recently. I usually get a security warning now which blocks the site, although it's usually possible to get past that if you persevere, that might be something to do with my security programme, and the link to St. Mirren last week dropped out at half time .

I have stumped up the £12,50 for Dundee TV this week.

7 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Oh! Free? 

Yeh its our car park but it isn't permit or anything. 

You will get plenty on street parkinf around the ground but this is secluded away from main road etc. 

gordiegords
1 minute ago, 151 said:

Yeh its our car park but it isn't permit or anything. 

You will get plenty on street parkinf around the ground but this is secluded away from main road etc. 

sweet! Thanks,Pm the address? 

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hearts are obviously the bigger Club...

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, samgolden said:

It’s a Taxi for you 

This has bee a great punning contest, and you win the Blue Riband as far as I'm concerned.

upgotheheads
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye and Dundee United play in Orange Club colours.

19 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Are tickets any cheaper in the EPL where ticket income is a small percentage of revenue?

Mate paid £80 for West ham v Newcastle the other week,  another mate is always telling me how his Man City season ticket is cheaper per game than buying a ticket for a single match at Tynecastle. Given the TV cash swilling about down south you should get in for a fiver.

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Wonder if Biscuits is covering this on open all mics

18 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I have stumped up the £12,50 for Dundee TV this week.

Think Motherwell will pump them🤪