• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Beni won’t be fit. 

You can take Boyce and probably Rowles off the list as well. Kio I’m not sure we have properly registered yet

Just now, JimmyCant said:

You can take Boyce and probably Rowles off the list as well. Kio I’m not sure we have properly registered yet

Shit.  Forgot about him.

Rowles must be due to miss all the 6 games anyway.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

If Rowles is out for 8 weeks he'll be back for the last couple of games.

As for Kio, I think you can register them before the visa comes through. Dundee United did it with Aziz Behich and he was able to play the second leg against AZ as a result.

We must have registered him anyway otherwise he wouldn't be able to play until January.

Edited by DC_92

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Cruyff said:

Ooft, no one would dare take on big Dunc. Absolute nutjob. 

Even the compliance dude handed in his notice the week he became favorite for the Dundee utd job :lol: 

Imagine the scenes when done by the old firm through VAR or something and hes interviewed :lol: 

Great news about Clark. Makes the world of difference knowing if Gordon gets injured, suspended or just needs a rest for that we have quality in waiting. In many ways I hope we have rarely use him, but knowing if we have to we have a Scotland squad player, cup winner with European experience is excellent news.

In not so good news, as evidenced by this thread, the majority of fans will misspell his name endlessly.

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

If Rowles is out for 8 weeks he'll be back for the last couple of games.

True but we might have to leave someone out to include him

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I knew when I posted that I would have to confirm to at least one person that I was joking

Jokes are meant to be funny

I'd drop Stewart if you only need a min of goalies registered.

I would be doing that. He might even make the Fiorentina away game if it's 6 weeks.

Kio must have also been registered with us before last night.

3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Even the compliance dude handed in his notice the week he became favorite for the Dundee utd job :lol: 

Imagine the scenes when done by the old firm through VAR or something and hes interviewed :lol: 

:lol: I bet Tony Watt doesn't call big Dunc the ASOS Ancelotti. He'd get thrown about like an empty tracksuit. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

:lol: I bet Tony Watt doesn't call big Dunc the ASOS Ancelotti. He'd get thrown about like an empty tracksuit. 

:lol: :lol: think the only thing he will be saying to him is "yes sir". :lol: 

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

I would be doing that. He might even make the Fiorentina away game if it's 6 weeks.

Kio must have also been registered with us before last night.

It’s a grey area for me. His registration probably isn’t complete until he’s got a visa. He certainly can’t play till he’s got one

Dunno the answer. Squad will be published  tomorrow by UEFA I would think

13 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

So Boyce and Beni out for the ECL squad.

Who else?

Denholm?

Not if we need 4 x "Trained at club" players. EDIT: ignore. Not counting Gordon. Doh. 

Edited by troonmaroon

1 minute ago, troonmaroon said:

Not if we need 4 x "Trained at club" players. 

Gordon, C Smith, Pollock and Henderson all qualify

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Robinson would put up a decent fight to be fair.....

.....with a lassie

Not a nice way to describe LJ. 

8 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I'd drop Stewart if you only need a min of goalies registered.

Yep, harsh but leave him out and add Stone or McFarlane who don’t count in the 25. 

It’s a grey area for me. His registration probably isn’t complete until he’s got a visa. He certainly can’t play till he’s got one

Dunno the answer. Squad will be published  tomorrow by UEFA I would think

The registration deadline was last night. He wouldn't be able to play until January if he wasn't registered.

Like I said in the earlier post, Dundee United did this with Behich. Registered him prior to the AZ first leg and then played him in the second leg after his visa arrived.

He can't play here until he has it but I think he may actually be able to play in Latvia and Florence without having it, oddly enough. I think Youan played friendlies for Hibs in Portugal before he had his visa but wasn't allowed to come to Scotland to train with the squad

Nice surprise. Wasn't really expecting a keeper but probably not a better attainable free agent out there. Looking forward to feeling relaxed any time Gordon isn't playing, and not absolutely shitting myself for an hour and a half. Great signing 👍🏻

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ross Stewart has the best job in Scottish football, getting to work with best 2 keepers in the land.

Not bad if you can get it

8 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

The registration deadline was last night. He wouldn't be able to play until January if he wasn't registered.

Like I said in the earlier post, Dundee United did this with Behich. Registered him prior to the AZ first leg and then played him in the second leg after his visa arrived.

He can't play here until he has it but I think he may actually be able to play in Latvia and Florence without having it, oddly enough. I think Youan played friendlies for Hibs in Portugal before he had his visa but wasn't allowed to come to Scotland to train with the squad

Good clear up. As for the visa I think it goes. By his workplace location which is the UK obviously 

12 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Gordon, Smith, Pollock and Henderson.

11 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Gordon, C Smith, Pollock and Henderson all qualify

Yeap, realised my mistake as soon as I hit reply. Doh. 

gorgierulesapply88
2 minutes ago, karipidis said:

The Rogic stuff is obviously nonsense. Not a chance we can get him and he wouldn't sign without the European football. 

I presume you're blind, we're currently playing European football. He's without a club, and Australia have a world cup coming up...

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, karipidis said:

The Rogic stuff is obviously nonsense. Not a chance we can get him and he wouldn't sign without the European football. 

Wont happen but not sure he would really care about the conf league. 

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

He’s not signing. You’re right, but he won’t get European football at Everton or Qatar either. His only interest would be game time before the WC which he’d get plenty of with us of course but nah, not happening.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I presume you're blind, we're currently playing European football. He's without a club, and Australia have a world cup coming up...

Why be so rude?  He wont be registered in time even if he was to drop into McLeod St by helicopter in the next 40 mins. 

1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Yes but he would have to sign and be registered in the next 50 minutes to be able to play in Europe for anyone

3 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Are we not in Europe?  More likely to be in Europe longer than Celtic as well. 

Naisys Tackle

He’s not signing. You’re right, but he won’t get European football at Everton or Qatar either. His only interest would be game time before the WC which he’d get plenty of with us of course but nah, not happening.

Rogic 100% seems the type to never play against his beloved Celtic shit. 

5 minutes ago, karipidis said:

He's a good player but not special.

I see absolutely no reason why we couldn't get him in other than him demanding too much money.

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Why be so rude?  He wont be registered in time even if he was to drop into McLeod St by helicopter in the next 40 mins. 

22.59 tonight just needs a fax to Switzerland. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***