• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• Harry Potter

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Thought Simms had stuffed it with the backheel, but Boyce wins it back at the edge of the box, flicks it to Devlin who had GMS and Halliday in support in the box.

That's how it's done lads.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Yaaaas!  Shite Halliday!🤣

I know I have been saying he was pish since he joined but fair play great finish from him

Simms is involved in everything, even though he's clearly not 100% match fit. 

Good awareness from Boyce & Devlin to set the chance up from the loose ball. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

All I can say is it isn't drivel. I was expressing a real thought that happened in my head and I obviously have an overactive paranoid streak... 

I'm not trying to make a point. Not casting aspersions. No ulterior motive at play. No whataboutery. It's a fair question. Robbie MAY have subconscious favourites and I'm far from the only person to suggest it (although I'm curiously the only one you've pulled up about it🤔)

Anyway, seeing as you've not actually been able to justify your wee pop at me I'll just assume youre targeting me because I schooled you with the hair thing the other day. 

I await your well articulated reply with baited breath, although I won't actually see it or read it because you're on ignore now 😊

You've just accused our manager of having favourites and not picking or favouring players because they are from cl's time. 

Your post got the reply it deserved (and probably the one you wanted) 

Feels like someone pulled Cammy aside and told him to focus a bit more on passing and a bit less on tackling everyone in sight.

He's sprayed his passes a bit today but that cut back to Halliday was excellent. And it was even in the box, and he didn't look struck by kryptonite!

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Brilliant application from Boyce made that. Many others would have stood back and ball watched there.

Was a good tackle but he lost the ball in the first place that meant he needed to make the tackle. boyces passing awful today. I like the new right back always going forward

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Folk giving him stick getting the pointed finger 

As someone who's been raging about Halliday and defending Devlin, I am currently smugly eating crow.

Dennis Reynolds

Simms causing the Motherwell defenders all sorts of problems has been pleasing. Very mobile for a big unit. Good that we don't seem to be shelling it up to him for 90mins as well.

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Maroonjam said:

Was a good tackle but he lost the ball in the first place that meant he needed to make the tackle. boyces passing awful today. I like the new right back always going forward

Thats right. He applied himself.

Just now, Led Tasso said:

As someone who's been raging about Halliday and defending Devlin, I am currently smugly eating crow.

I good bad pass to GMS, but  :fonzie:Feck it.