• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• Harry Potter

• Geoff Kilpatrick

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, Tasavallan said:

Erratic performance.  

get Devlin off.

Cant rate him highly effective so far today. 

pettigrewsstylist

How can a ball in from so wide and not on counter end up in a free header 8yds out! Really really poor defensively.

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Devlin needs to stop losing the ball constantly. Good assist but these lost balls are going to cost us. 

His possesion retention has been really poor.

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Haring and  Sibbick on please..

cammy needs a wee spell on the bench

Good call i think.

2 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

Several of our players have a poor first touch

Our passing has been rushed due to their pressing. I don't thinkk it's helping us. 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

get gms on second half

:arf: He's had a couple of moments. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Haring and  Sibbick on please..

cammy needs a wee spell on the bench

👍

Geoff Kilpatrick

Below par first half but we have the lead. A second will kill them off.

No outstanding performances so far. Atkinson, Halliday and Simms have been good. At the other end of the scale, Moore is a horror show. Sibbick on please.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

His possesion retention has been really poor.

Its been absolutely shocking. He's a good wee player but maybe needs taken out for a game or two. Haring plays with a good coolness that I think we need right now. That or Sibbick. Either would help us get a bit of control in the middle of the park. 

Devlin not at it today for me as well.

Motherwell know exactly how to play against us and their pressing game is causing us all sorts of problems.

HT and I am totally underwhelmed . We have lived on the edge the whole game so far really need to tighten things up in the second half and start making some decent passes. For me it is frustrating we are nearly playing well but too many bad decisions and poor passes.

Shite but we're winning. Strange game, Natty been our best player so far imo.

I'm just gonna keep hating on Halliday cos when I do he scores 👍

Need to step it up and take control of the game. GMS been not too bad for a change, actually putting himself about instead of shiting himself

Scrappy in the middle at times from us but we need to keep fighting way. Moore has been pretty poor with his passing. Simms up too gives us a good option for an out ball. Atkinson has played pretty well. Halliday took his goal well from Devlins nice pass across the box. 

We're leading at home in front of a big, supportive crowd.

Why am I a bag of nerves?

Not like me.

Absolutely need a 2nd goal.

Not enjoying Moore's performance at all. The whole team looks uncomfortable tbh.

Great finish again from Halliday. Say what you like about the guy but he's one of the best finishers at the club.

We're not the same without Mackay but we're clearly trying to let him recover for the vermin game.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Below par first half but we have the lead. A second will kill them off.

No outstanding performances so far. Atkinson, Halliday and Simms have been good. At the other end of the scale, Moore is a horror show. Sibbick on please.

Really pleased to be getting proved wrong about Halliday. Offering a lot. 

Moore will hopefully just be finding his feet, the performances of Souttar and Halkett have made it difficult to get game time. Do think if he can't find those feet then its time for Sibbick. 

Can't sell Souttar this window. Losing Halkett means we'd be looking at Sibbick and Moore together which I don't think would work considering neither have played much recently. 

PhoenixHearts

Moore obviously low on match fitness and sharpness. 

Not sure whether they should hook him for Sibbick at the half or let him work through it for a bit in the 2nd.

Does look incredibly erratic though, and I think long term Toby will be our starting RCB so the sooner we can bed gim in to the team, the better.

Devlin and Moore have been all over the place first half. Glad to get to half time with the lead. Got to say great finish by Halliday. Well played by Boyce winning the ball and Devlin with a simple pass for an assist 

Edited by AlimOzturk