• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• Harry Potter

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Francis Albert
Just now, JH-HMFC said:

Simms has again looked good - so refreshing to have a big guy up front that can actually jump and win headers. Devlin having another off day - need Haring back for Derby imo. Nothing really between the teams, big 2nd half coming up. Great attendance but atmosphere has been mince. Probably because its freezing.

Souttar off at HT 🤔

Injury?? No other reason I can think of.

Just now, William H. Bonney said:

Rangers putting in a bid for Souttar. 

Been on the phone to Savage at HT. 'Get him off, we need a CB now, name your price'

2 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Simms has again looked good - so refreshing to have a big guy up front that can actually jump and win headers. Devlin having another off day - need Haring back for Derby imo. Nothing really between the teams, big 2nd half coming up. Great attendance but atmosphere has been mince. Probably because its freezing.

Souttar off at HT 🤔

Agree with everything there that's how I've seen the game. 

Half time bid accepted for Souttar??? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Souttar's last game?

Yes maybe after sevcos dugshit defending today they are dropping points all over the place 

Edited by buzzbomb1958
Spelling

After watching Ranger's central defence in thr last few minutes and considering they conceded 3 goals, i wouldnt be surprised if they've been on the phone re Souttar.

Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

Yes maybe after seccos dugshit defending today they are dropping points all over the place 

might be

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Yes maybe after seccos dugshit defending today they are dropping points all over the place 

If you've seen Ross countys second goal today the rangers CH bassey was awful for it

Like Simms, good movement and intelligent. Sure he will get his share of goals and pity McKay not there to supply today, but that is still to come, hopefully a couple on Tuesday. Looks like Robbie managing the squad with Tuesday in mind, just as long as we get three vital points.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

After watching Ranger's central defence in thr last few minutes and considering they conceded 3 goals, i wouldnt be surprised if they've been on the phone re Souttar.

Surely we wouldn't be taking off half way through a game though? Lol

LWB definitely Halidays strongest position. New RWB I really like. Boyce needs better link up play as Simms showing him how to make one touch passes etc. 

Swap GMS for McKay for Derby and that's a solid team. 

1 minute ago, Marczero said:

Is it just me  the challenge from the motherwell boy on soutarr was a bad one on his thigh!!!!!

It was souttar who ended up kicking the well players thigh. Maybe JS overstretched when making the clearance

1 minute ago, stevie said:

Can’t understand why GMS gets so much game time,he’s absolutely honking.

Manager likes him. Doesn’t like MacAneff? Go figure