Top Posters In This Topic

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

If you offered Blackpool fans him or Gnando I'm sure they'd go for the latter.

Jeez BM ,I hope you are on the money here 🤞🏻

33 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Wonder if he still contributes to FOH 🤣

30 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

His name is on the wall at Tynecastle 

please tell me there is a picture with his name on the wall kicking around, I’d be delighted to forward onto my hobo mates 👍

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
37 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sean Clare will be waiting by the phone. 

Let's hope Joel Pereira is as well, but that someone holds the receiver for him.

File under Rherras, Eckersley, Keatings etc - on their way down.

Edited by Queensland Jambo

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

He looked a player for us... for about 5 games.

Then was a complete dud.

He had 7 or 8 MOTM performances for us first time around and looked like an excellent find. 

Second time around he seemed to hide in almost every match. It was hard to believe he was the same player. 

49 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Been a fair few that have left Hearts and ended up with them. Weird obsession they have, tried to get Sibbick aswell. Couldn't imagine us doing that, wee team by name wee team by nature. 

Thought Sibbick looked like the real deal in his first game. Against Rangers I think?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

He had 7 or 8 MOTM performances for us first time around and looked like an excellent find. 

Second time around he seemed to hide in almost every match. It was hard to believe he was the same player. 

Think he got a bad injury with us first time around - and don't think he's been the same again; not sure whether physical or mental aftermath of injury or maybe we just saw a purple patch.

There can be no possible way Maloney identified Mitchell and told the recruitment department to sign him. After last summers shambles in the transfer market this is starting to look like our recruitment under Levein, basically taking any available player and hoping whoever is in the dugout can work with them. I don’t see the Maloney experiment lasting long and I suspect it’s why Ross got punted as he doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy to put up with that approach.

Gnanduillet scored lots of goals as the main striker at Blackpool in the English third tier. Mitchell barely gets a start for Blackpool in the English third tier:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 20.27.24.png

Could be a very good signing if he has fully recovered from his injury. Looked decent during his first spell with us.

Hope he is awful.

Edited by McCrae

I'm genuinely upset we didn't sign him.

Do any of these convey sarcasm better than the other? If so which one so I can adapt future posts.

43 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

His name is on the wall at Tynecastle 

I may have been in some kind of false reality contraption for the last wee while and for some reason forgot that I am in it. 

16 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

please tell me there is a picture with his name on the wall kicking around, I’d be delighted to forward onto my hobo mates 👍

Also I think it was him who said he’d never heard of Hibs before a derby…. However we have had a considerable amount of players since then so I may be wrong.

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

So they get £3Mill (allegedly) and they go and buy Mitchell???

Noice!

The KFC stand will be empty till they play Us.

14 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Gnanduillet scored lots of goals as the main striker at Blackpool in the English third tier. Mitchell barely gets a start for Blackpool in the English third tier:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 20.27.24.png

They are in the Championship this season. They are not all that impressed with him at that level. 

Keeping my powder dry for the time being.

I suggest others do similar till after he plays against us!!

Wouldn’t want to give that lot any ammo now would we?

Салатные палочки

He was good in his first spell. Disappointing in his second. None of the players they have signed strike any fear into me. The only player that did has just left. 

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wise. 😄

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Wise. 😄

I like to think about what could happen.

It scares me should the unthinkable happen.

As unlikely as it is.

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He’ll obviously want to prove a point to  them in the derby, could go either way. I actually think Hibs will be really up for this derby, we just need to keep the heid.

Bazzas right boot

He could be really good and improve with them as he is good technically

or

be lightweight and get injured a lot.

1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Paul Hartley done no too bad for us.

What I mean is, regularly signing duds. Could think of between 5 and 10 ex hearts players they've took on in the last 10-15 years. 

The poor guy, he'll have been told they have their own private training facility east of the city and he'll be thinking oh great, it'll be similar to Oriam

16 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

We’ve all said things that we shouldn’t of🤣 

Blamed it on his immaturity. 

Then signs for Hibs.

You can't write this stuff!

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The poor guy, he'll have been told they have their own private training facility east of the city and he'll be thinking oh great, it'll be similar to Oriam

:rofl:

He's in for a shock if he hasn't seen it yet. 

In fact, playing for Hibs after being at Tynecastle is just going to be one big disappointment. 

Butterbean1874
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

I saw him come on as a sub for Blackpool in their Cup defeat at Hartlepool the other week.  He played on the left side of midfield, ran around a lot, but didn't make any meaningful contribution.

Hope he’s good at running….a lot chasing our socceroo Natty 🇦🇺🇦🇺

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, pablo said:

I quite liked Mitchell, seemed like a nice lad. The second loan was a disappointment compared with the first, but he definitely had something. 

Roughly where I'm at, there is a player in there but no heart.

scott herbertson
56 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Jeez BM ,I hope you are on the money here 🤞🏻

He is - I had the exact conversation with a Blackpool fan when i first heard the rumour he was going to Hibs - I said Hibs were signing one of their ex players and we had a few moments of confusion as he thought it must be Gnando, who he rated. When he heard it was Mitchell he  gave it the usual 'could see there was a player there' but got injured then never contributed much after that, didn't seem fussed at all about him leaving.

Clever by the hibs media team diffused any resentment their support might have for him and decent social content will get viewed loads it’s been shared on here for a start.

What better than a new empty jersey for your empty stadium.

Looks the business at first but turned out to be an enigma.

Seems a nice lad though so wish him no ill will other than awful results with Hibs.

It’s like they are signing players like a teenager on football manager. Their squad must be massive. Literally like us under Levein. How many midfielders do they actually have in their squad ?  

25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Has an EH postcode?

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

Been a fair few that have left Hearts and ended up with them. Weird obsession they have, tried to get Sibbick aswell. Couldn't imagine us doing that, wee team by name wee team by nature. 

Darren Jackson would be the exception to the rule. He was a great player for us.

Brick Tamland
1 hour ago, Dolf_lundgren said:

Award for wierdest announcement video goes to..... they even tried to cut out "Hearts" from the clip. 

Completely Hibsed it with that effort. 
They don’t half shoot themselves in the foot with their social media and that is a total howler 

Brick Tamland
57 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

One of the most embarrassing thing Hibs media has done 😂 total bellends the lot of them 😂😂

Couldn’t agree more, completely Hibsed it. 

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Darren Jackson would be the exception to the rule. He was a great player for us.

And Hartley.