Demetri Mitchell signs for hibs

wattie exploited

6 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Just sat and watched these all the way through, some fantastic strikes.

I have no recollection of that freekick at the 15:20 mark, what a tremendous player Hartley was.

They both were. I was at the game when Jackson scored against Hibs. He went radge and did the whirly bird with his top. (Yellow carded😂🎫). That was a peach of a goal. He had some shot on him plus like Hartley his brain was two seconds in front of any goalie. Aye that Hartley free kick I cannae mind seeing it either.I still have both they strips as well. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I like to think about what could happen.

It scares me should the unthinkable happen.

As unlikely as it is.

he does not scare me, on the other hand, boyle.

I don't know why folk even care.He was never our player was only on loan and he only played a handful of decent games at the most.

Leveins Battalion
2 hours ago, Alec Eiffel said:

All I remember is that he played LB in that 5-0 loss to Livi and played sh*t.

To be fair Smudger and Hughes were the worst 2 players on the park that night.🤣

Aaron Hughes,honestly not saying he wasn’t a decent player in his career but was absolutely horrific in a Hearts top.🤦🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I don't know why folk even care.He was never our player was only on loan and he only played a handful of decent games at the most.

pretty much as I see it.  He should do ok for them if he stays fit but they have about 6 folk fighting for every position. They must have the biggest pile of shite numbers wise in the division.  
Id rather face Mitchell than the diving wig that’s for sure. Shat it every time he got the ball as just knew he would take a dive

29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

pretty much as I see it.  He should do ok for them if he stays fit but they have about 6 folk fighting for every position. They must have the biggest pile of shite numbers wise in the division.  
Id rather face Mitchell than the diving wig that’s for sure. Shat it every time he got the ball as just knew he would take a dive

How big a squad do they actually have now.Think that is another 6 players they have brought in with two leaving.Im sure I read they are after yet another centre mid as well 🤣

Leveins Battalion
9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

How big a squad do they actually have now.Think that is another 6 players they have brought in with two leaving.Im sure I read they are after yet another centre mid as well 🤣

All very strange over the road,they have preached for the last 2 years how they are all bout hoovering up the best in young Scottish talent yet the boys they did sign Mckay and Tait are nowhere near good enough for the Premiership,so they have gone for a scattergun approach.

Maloney has walked in and already lost his best player,this was always on the cards and why Mueller was brought in.They have signed Clarke who was not a Maloney target,Melkerson who was not a Maloney target and is struggling to get a work permit,Henderson who i watched against Cove and was absoloutly terrible,already been at County and the Pars and they didn't rate him.

Bushiri who is the 1 player Maloney identify and looks a complete huddy,and now Mitchell who god knows identified??

This has disaster written all over it,not to mention the financial impact of having 33 players in the 1st team squad...

Based on what I remember he’d have been a good fit for our current system. Not sure if he’s fallen away a bit. If he’s at Hibs then I reckon he probably has 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Aaron Hughes,honestly not saying he wasn’t a decent player in his career but was absolutely horrific in a Hearts top.🤦🏻‍♂️

thanks for that, just had flashbacks to AH , I had forgot about him 😂

He was great in the first spell then went back due to injury and was shocking after that.

I didn't ever mind him and would say he’s a 1 on the rat scale.

Since Mitchell be we've had Hickey, Kingsley and Cochrane play in that position.

He's clearly last on that list.

Signed for Blackpool in 2020.  You have to ask why they are happy to offload after little more than a year.  

Captain Lithuania

He had early promise which very soon fizzled out. Like lots of others I’d have been disappointed if he showed up here. 

Hope they’re paying you well. 

Tokyo Drifter
13 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

Demetri Michell just signed for hibs 😄

Hope he is as crap as he was the second time at hearts as he was dreadful ! 

I find it a bit weird when a player goes to the other side of the city he must know he is going to get it tight :rifle:

He's the new Faycal Rherras. The only difference is the Flumps actually paid for him.

This rat stuff is tedious, if we had offered Mitchell a deal he would jumped at it, we didn't because we are covered in that area with better players, the guy needs a club and seemed to enjoy his time in Edinburgh, if we didn't want him why on earth would him signing for Hibs offend us??

He was a decent enough player for us overall, in his first loan spell, he was close to being one of our best players. Tend to think a combination of injury and Levein trying to convert him into an out and out winger, soured his 2nd loan spell.

A decent player though, although I'm not sure why Hibs have signed him with £5million rated wonderkid Josh Doig, already playing in his position.

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, lou said:

This rat stuff is tedious, if we had offered Mitchell a deal he would jumped at it, we didn't because we are covered in that area with better players, the guy needs a club and seemed to enjoy his time in Edinburgh, if we didn't want him why on earth would him signing for Hibs offend us??

Some of us are very easily offended.

He is hardly a club legend and hardly owes Hearts a debt of gratitude.

Lets hope the thread is at least shorter than the other one.

The Old Tolbooth
14 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I suspect he’ll do well for them. I think he’s improved since he left us. But I get the ridicule of him, it’s what happens with football rivalries. Hope he’s crap like, but I have a feeling he won’t be.

I messaged one of my best mates who's a Blackpool season ticket holder about his form for them, and he said he was pish, he has about 1 good game in 10, doesn't look interested most of the time, and was a waste of a jersey, reckons he'll fit in well at Hibs :D 

Let's be honest, from Boyle to Mitchell, that's one hell of a downgrade, although the do have that Mueller lad as well who's meant to be decent but has turned up in the same shape as Vanacek :lol: 

I only remember him for keeping a better player out of the team, (the aussi wingback who's name escapes me), mostly because  Manu probably insisted on him playing.

I just wonder how average players managed to get signed by teams like Man U and Liverpool etc it’s just mind blowing how easy it is to sign contracts down south , the lad was nothing more than average when he played for us then Blackpool sign him and then a year later he’s at the vermin , alarm bells would ring or are hobos that desperate any signing will do to hide the fact big Ron has trousered the Boyle money?

8 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

He was a decent enough player for us overall, in his first loan spell, he was close to being one of our best players. Tend to think a combination of injury and Levein trying to convert him into an out and out winger, soured his 2nd loan spell.

A decent player though, although I'm not sure why Hibs have signed him with £5million rated wonderkid Josh Doig, already playing in his position.

They are still trying to convince anyone who will listen that Doig is a superstar. Unfortunately his performances show him up to be less than bang average. 

As for Mitchell, I’m not to worried about his appearance down there. I reckon he’s another one who star shone brightly early on, but has now dimmed considerably. Had he been any sort of real prospect Blackpool wouldn’t have been off loading him so readily.

This move has broken us, according to some Hibsnut. 

:rofl:

Agree with@manaliveits105. I'd have been disappointed if Hearts had signed him.

Edited by martoon

Naisys Tackle

Absolutely guaranteed to be injured most of the time then released to join Bradford or some shite.  I’ll be astonished if he tears it up in Lochend. 

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Seen that,they honestly have no idea what the feck is going on over there .

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

It’s genuinely like a mixture of Vlad at his worst and Cathro appointments. 

3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

It’s genuinely like a mixture of Vlad at his worst and Cathro appointments. 

Yep, either something truly miraculous is going to happen and once all these random pieces fall into place, hibs win the league OR they’ve just signed a random bunch of sub par players with no real policy or plan. I know what my money would be on. 

Francis Albert
18 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Absolutely guaranteed to be injured most of the time then released to join Bradford or some shite.  I’ll be astonished if he tears it up in Lochend. 

You can see him moving up a step after Hibs?

3 players at our plot ceremony
Craig Wighton
John Souttar
Demi Mitchell

Honestly think I'm now finally happy I got Wighton for the certificate handover 😂

18 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

"5-1 didnae break us, likesay, but Mitchell signing fur Hubz huz broke youse, ken"?

2 hours ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

He's the new Faycal Rherras. The only difference is the Flumps actually paid for him.

Laughing at it earlier Hibs fans thinking they have spent 300k on him . 

22 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He will not see out his contract. He will be at Salford soon. 

Салатные палочки
30 minutes ago, martoon said:

:laugh2: jesus wept. 

To be fair to them, they are desperate to "break" us in any way possible, so they can have this one. 

Just now, Stendelnator said:

Player not good enough for Hearts signs for Hibs

forgive me for not crying my eyes out 

They love the video of him signing just Hibs class all over it.

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2: jesus wept. 

To be fair to them, they are desperate to "break" us in any way possible, so they can have this one. 

1-0 December 2012,

Relegating us*,

Beating Rangers in a final in 2016,

Demi Mitchell...

I'm sure there's many other things that have (*or would have) broken us and avenged 5-1 but to paraphrase the wee heckler guy in Still Game:

"Naw it didnae".

Салатные палочки
8 minutes ago, martoon said:

1-0 December 2012,

Relegating us*,

Beating Rangers in a final in 2016,

Demi Mitchell...

I'm sure there's many other things that have (*or would have) broken us and avenged 5-1 but to paraphrase the wee heckler guy in Still Game:

"Naw it didnae".

Just had a quick look on there;

"Hearts fans saying he's pish so he must be good" :laugh2: 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

the mindset of a broken people.

They just embarass themselves with hibsedit logic -hearts say he is crap, so must be good - aye thats exactly it 

Honestly cannot wait to play them

7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

😄

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Agreed 

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

If we are truthful talented player for about the first 4 games.. then for whatever reason he turned into a gutless shitbag who didn’t seem overly delighted to be in scotland.

I’ve seen nothing in his subsequent career to fear that signing.  Exactly the type we do not want going forward.  

They are more than welcome to him though he may be better than faycal 😆

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Broken us. 

:tlj:

If we wanted him he would have been at Hearts yesterday doing another who’s hibs skit. 

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Broken us. 

:tlj:

If we wanted him he would have been at Hearts yesterday doing another who’s hibs skit. 

That's true. 😄

6 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hughes wasn’t fit , even the head coach knew he wasn’t fit , shouldn’t have been in the bench let alone the pitch that night 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Yep, either something truly miraculous is going to happen and once all these random pieces fall into place and hibs win League One, they’ve just signed a random bunch of sub par players with no real policy or plan. I know what my money would be on. 

FTFY

38 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

FTFY

😀 it honestly feels like the transfer windows we used to have over there. Should be a fun watch. 

Edited by GinRummy