Demetri Mitchell signs for hibs

wattie exploited

OH OH OH!!!  IDEA FOR A SONG...

Can we not sing this chant at him: 

"You used to play for Two Big Teams.... Plaaaay for two BIG TEAMS"... 😆

I'd die a happy man if Hearts fans start singing that!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Who's next for the hobbos,I heard Jimmy bone can still kick a ball

Kenny Anderson is available.

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

One of the most embarrassing thing Hibs media has done 😂 total bellends the lot of them 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Couldn’t agree more, completely Hibsed it. 

I don't know about that. I think the Malaprop season ticket video might just top it 😂😂

A_A wehatethehibs

Knew his career was down the tubes but shocked to see it’s gone that bad for him. Techincally good but mentally not cut out for the fight so Hibs sounds about right 😂

2 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Imagine being so short of options that you Have to sign for Hibs, poor poor guy.

It’s becoming known in agent circles that Hibs are chucking money about like confetti. 9k a week for one of their signings. 7k for another recent one. Hibs are an easy touch for predators because no-one in the recruitment process has a clue what they are buying 

Pasquale for King

Hahahahaha paying money for a Blackpool reserve with the heart of a chicken and a big time Charlie attitude, we’ve had some awful loans from these horrible *******s. 

Guest ToqueJambo
21 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

The Hibs twitter promo for him is tragic.

All about us 😂

Hibs social media veers from tragic to unintentionally hilarious. Why focus on a stage of his career when he was injured when you could focus on what seems to have a been a decent spell at Blackpool? Truly obsessed. Another lightweight, pretty inexperienced signing, and yet another midfielder/winger to add to the collection.

Guest ToqueJambo

I'll take some notice if Hibs sign one or two experienced defenders and an experienced leader in midfield, because that would mean someone at Hibs knows what they're doing.

Meanwhile, it's fun seeing them splurge so much money on punts, prospects and players making the step up (slightly) from the likes of St Mirren. The obvious question looking at their recruitment is how will these inexperienced players improve when playing alongside other inexperienced players and players also making the same step up? They have no-one of the dressing room and on field stature of the likes of Gordon and Haring or even a Kingsley, Halkett, Halliday or Souttar.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

What I mean is, regularly signing duds. Could think of between 5 and 10 ex hearts players they've took on in the last 10-15 years. 

Maybe even more than that, Stewart/Maybury/Eckersley/Rherras/Doig/Gray/Keatings/Cummings/Shaw/Mitchell and youngsters Mullen and Scott. 

A career ending move for a relatively skilful, but uninterested, player.

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

:fth: 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

The crypto-bros who now follow Hibs on Twitter as part of that pyramid scheme Hibs joined will be excited! Even the image looks like someone contemplating their next NFT "investment".

54 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Just sat and watched these all the way through, some fantastic strikes.

I have no recollection of that freekick at the 15:20 mark, what a tremendous player Hartley was.

Eckersley, Rherras and now Mitchell. There's a pattern here... Could count Doig too although he never played in the first team. Could be a good signing for them, but I reckon he'll flop tbh.

Tin hat on, I had a soft spot for Demi. 1st loan he was brilliant, bossed them in the Derby on his debut iirc & scored a wonder goal v St Johnstone, him getting injured really hurt us in the 2nd half of the season.

2nd loan he wasn’t great, didn’t hit the ground running at all & contributed to an absolute malaise where our form fell off a cliff, we played our best football prior to him coming back in, but everyone was poor in that run of games. Still liked him & was gutted when he got another injury just as he looked like he was starting to come on to a game.

BUUUUUT If that’s their big marquee signing to replace Boyle then wellllll they might be in bother. If his form drops off & they continue to play poorly then the knives will be out, especially when we skud them at ER.

”Hibs? Who are they?”

44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe even more than that, Stewart/Maybury/Eckersley/Rherras/Doig/Gray/Keatings/Cummings/Shaw/Mitchell and youngsters Mullen and Scott. 

Mayburry was a tremendous hibs signing in fairness…

…For us :jj:

Tbf I thought he was decent in his first loan spell with us but when he came back again on loan he was absolutely mince, I think we are signing a much better calibre of player now than Demi Mitchell, h1b5 are welcome to him.

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

There can be no possible way Maloney identified Mitchell and told the recruitment department to sign him. After last summers shambles in the transfer market this is starting to look like our recruitment under Levein, basically taking any available player and hoping whoever is in the dugout can work with them. I don’t see the Maloney experiment lasting long and I suspect it’s why Ross got punted as he doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy to put up with that approach.

Completely agree this is definitely not a Maloney signing, the more time that goes by, he is reminding more and more of cathro.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Mayburry was a tremendous hibs signing in fairness…

…For us :jj:

Not sure if any of them achieved much, they somehow got a decent fee for Cumdog 🤦🏽

4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

3 left backs? Doig, Stevenson and now Mitchell. 

The recruitment under Ron the Con baffles me. 

He plays as a winger now.It actually looks to me they are going to play 343 like us with Mueller and Mitchell either side of Nisbet.How the fit in 52 centre mids they have into that formation I don't know though 

Edited by vegas-voss

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

It's not Just Players - Jack Ross in another one on the slide.

WheatfieldWarrior
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

He plays as a winger now.It actually looks to me they are going to play 343 like us with Mueller and Mitchell either side of Nisbet.How the fit in 52 centre miss they have into that for action I don't know though 

I was sure they were going to play 0-10-0 with the number of midfielders they've signed lately. 

2 hours ago, gggggareth said:

OH OH OH!!!  IDEA FOR A SONG...

Can we not sing this chant at him: 

"You used to play for Two Big Teams.... Plaaaay for two BIG TEAMS"... 😆

I'd die a happy man if Hearts fans start singing that!!

You'd die a happy man if that happened? Fair enough. 

WheatfieldWarrior
26 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Has he definitely signed for Hibs?

It's unclear on their twitter feed.....

:kirk:

The whole thing is so tinpot that I'm almost embarrassed for them.

Jambo_jim2001
27 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Has he definitely signed for Hibs?

It's unclear on their twitter feed.....

:kirk:

Someone's ate the buttons of the keyboard again??

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'll take some notice if Hibs sign one or two experienced defenders and an experienced leader in midfield, because that would mean someone at Hibs knows what they're doing.

Meanwhile, it's fun seeing them splurge so much money on punts, prospects and players making the step up (slightly) from the likes of St Mirren. The obvious question looking at their recruitment is how will these inexperienced players improve when playing alongside other inexperienced players and players also making the same step up? They have no-one of the dressing room and on field stature of the likes of Gordon and Haring or even a Kingsley, Halkett, Halliday or Souttar.

It does feel like Levein is doing some consultancy work for Hibs.

WheatfieldWarrior
2 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Right enough Jimmy's still too good for them

Pereira or Juwon could do a job surely?

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I was sure they were going to play 0-10-0 with the number of midfielders they've signed lately. 

Absolutely, yet nobody mentions how big a squad they have. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

It's not Just Players - Jack Ross in another one on the slide.

Forgot about him, and Danny Swanson  😆

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yep - the current Hibs squad has more punts than father Ted's collection plate.

WheatfieldWarrior
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Forgot about him, and Danny Swanson  😆

Lee Makel went there as a coach, but I think his wife is better known these days.

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Lee Makel went there as a coach, but I think his wife is better known these days.

Apparently quite well known. 

6 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Put it this way if Hearts had re-signed him I'd be very underwhelmed.

I'd go further than that, to say if we'd signed him again there would have been outrage among Hearts fans about our lack of ambition.

He's suitable for Hibs though.