• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

Neilson's interview just now on Instagram story says couple of covid cases and one or two who didn't make it but have a chance for the weekend.

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Agreed.

Yeah no point in telling him hes part of the plans then not giving him a sniff against the worst team in the league with no other forwards playing. 

It's probably the most lackluster forward line I've seen us have in a good few years. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

Moore has every right to be ****ing raging 

I don't think he will be away banging down the Bristol City CEOS door asking for a perm up here anytime soon. 

5 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Because he's not very good imo.

The guy has shown more commitment and flair in his few short appearances than the likes of Halliday or Gnando, probably one or two others.

Could have at least curved the disappointment of starting him with providing us a glimpse of Atkinson, but no. Just went for full pissing us off I see. I’m sure he’ll show horn Halliday in at some point just to rile us up too.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Yeah no point in telling him hes part of the plans then not giving him a sniff against the worst team in the league with no other forwards playing. 

It's probably the most lackluster forward line I've seen us have in a good few years. 

That's what some said before the D Utd 5-2 game. Just switched Mackay-Steven for Woodburn, which adds more pace and trickery potentially but less cutting edge and overall quality. Wish we hadn't let Walker go. No idea wha the harm would have been to keep him for the rest of the season.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I don't think he will be away banging down the Bristol City CEOS door asking for a perm up here anytime soon. 

He’s already said in the press he’d like to stay. More than once. 

If Boyce isn’t fully fit, that’s a reasonable starting 11 - Boyce, Atkinson, Henderson or McEneff could come on and make a difference. 

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Could have at least curved the disappointment of starting him with providing us a glimpse of Atkinson, but no. Just went for full pissing us off I see. I’m sure he’ll show horn Halliday in at some point just to rile us up too.

Well balanced post that, chip on each shoulder.

You can just imagine the chat in the changing rooms, Halliday in one ear Souter in the other telling the boys how wonderful The rangers are, how much more they get paid, how everything is pure dead brilliant through there.

So I take Souter's been left here by the rangers as some kind of agent (obvs not a secret one) dealing with recruitment from Hearts or would that be too unethical?

I can’t make the game because of work but Hearts Tv has decided my details are wrong. Done all the checks and it’s all correct, anybody got any ideas for me or having the same issue nah?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

It's just mad that Neilson doesn't check kickback before selecting his team. 

32 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

218 posts since Friday - who are you?

Is that all, i thought it would be way more. As to who i am, who cares. Not a threat to anyones position or status here. Out of interest not that i care or have any interest other than to reply.

who are you ?

32 minutes ago, Zico said:

An unemployed hun. 

Brilliant patter

29 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I am coming to your house the next time I am over 😊

Best not

Looking forward to seeing Nathaniel Atkinson get a run on some time in the second half. 

I really rate him, I think ability wise can go to EPL or equivalent if he can overcome his hamstring issues.

Slightly surprised Celtic manager didn't go after him, anyway I think you have a real bargain there, Aussie players definitely undervalued on transfer market.

Saw talk Hearts might be chasing another Aussie, in that case players like Marco Tilio and Connor Metcalfe could be candidates, both play for Atkinson's old club.

3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

The guy has shown more commitment and flair in his few short appearances than the likes of Halliday or Gnando, probably one or two others.

That is not difficult.I'm just not an admirer.

2 minutes ago, Squirt said:

I can’t make the game because of work but Hearts Tv has decided my details are wrong. Done all the checks and it’s all correct, anybody got any ideas for me or having the same issue nah?

Contact "support" right away.

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

As disappointing the lineup is, we do have decent options on the bench.

Need Gino and GMS to be up for it. Both of them on top form and we romp this. 

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Au contraire ! I think he watches this board very closely. Then he sits down and thinks "hmm... how can I piss this lot off tonight " . 

2 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Is that all, i thought it would be way more. As to who i am, who cares. Not a threat to anyones position or status here. Out of interest not that i care or have any interest other than to reply.

who are you ?

Brilliant patter

Best not

Hearts fan, you?

Bazzas right boot

Watch that Cifti who has done **** all for 10 year's come in and look like Lewandowski. 

Playing Souttar makes sense because:

He's a good player,

He's our player.

Three points tonight is as important as three points against any other team.

It sends a message to Rangers that he will play for us tonight and maybe Saturday in the cup.

It shows respect to a player who has played well for us and let's him know that he can help us into Europe.

I shows other players that we don't ditch them at the behest of fans with short memories and an unrealistic appreciation of what it means to be a professional.

4 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Au contraire ! I think he watches this board very closely. Then he sits down and thinks "hmm... how can I piss this lot off tonight " . 

Wouldn't surprise me :laugh:

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Playing Souttar makes sense because:

He's a good player,

He's our player.

Three points tonight is as important as three points against any other team.

It sends a message to Rangers that he will play for us tonight and maybe Saturday in the cup.

It shows respect to a player who has played well for us and let's him know that he can help us into Europe.

I shows other players that we don't ditch them at the behest of fans with short memories and an unrealistic appreciation of what it means to be a professional.

Great post

16 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Tbf, thought the same before the Dundee Utd game.

16 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He doesn't and shouldn't be picking a team based on keeping the arseholes in the stand happy ffs.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think Michael Smith is a fantastic pro but why do we continually hang him out to dry at RWB?

Anyway, I'm just glad football is back.

16 minutes ago, Bootzilla said:

If Boyce isn’t fully fit, that’s a reasonable starting 11 - Boyce, Atkinson, Henderson or McEneff could come on and make a difference. 

5 subs allowed?

17 minutes ago, Mick from Oz said:

Looking forward to seeing Nathaniel Atkinson get a run on some time in the second half. 

I really rate him, I think ability wise can go to EPL or equivalent if he can overcome his hamstring issues.

Slightly surprised Celtic manager didn't go after him, anyway I think you have a real bargain there, Aussie players definitely undervalued on transfer market.

Saw talk Hearts might be chasing another Aussie, in that case players like Marco Tilio and Connor Metcalfe could be candidates, both play for Atkinson's old club.

Thanks for that info, hope you enjoy the game.

Mistake to start Souttar IMO. I guess it'll let the fans get it out of their systems.

I just hope most don't drag it out.

15 minutes ago, Mick from Oz said:

High praise indeed, hope you're right. 🤞

* There is no equivalent to the EPL, it's the best league on the planet by miles. ©Sky

18 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Only problem for would be that my subscription is up to date and that my VPN is working.  I nearly always forget to switch on my VPN when in the UK and switch off when abroad.

18 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Well balanced post that, chip on each shoulder.

17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

He doesn't and shouldn't be picking a team based on keeping the arseholes in the stand happy ffs.

Aye, I was saying exactly that. I, a man of sound mind, was saying the manager should read Kickback for his team selection. I wasn’t just venting my frustration at Souttar being picked or anything. Nah, I was just being an unreasonable nutter. Glad you all made me see the error of my ways oh wise chronicles of wisdom.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Is our best chance of beating Celtic next week with or without Souttar in the team?

Easy answer IMO.

That being the case do we keep him cold until then? No as that would be ****ing stupid.