• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Difficult for him to concentrate when his team have a big game at the same time. 

Although you're joking, there is probably an element of truth there too!

pettigrewsstylist

Will JS avoid injury in hope of Jan deal to move early is my concern. Seems likely if he has had indication they are going to make offer.

38 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

It’s the Hearts way just now. Soft touch. 

Don’t want to put wittle Soapy on edge now do we. 

Now bend over, there’s a good Hearts fan 👍🏻

😂

Got a mate coming with me tonight who was going to use my mum's season ticket but she's on holiday and taken the ticket with her 🤦‍♂️

Got someone else's who sits in the main stand and our ST's are in Wheatfield - will the main stand ticket work at the turnstiles in Wheatfield?

Cheers! 

46 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I won't be booing him because it is counter productive as it will likely impact the team and create a negative atmosphere. I put my support of Hearts above my disdain for John Souttar. Sounds like you care more about abusing Souttar than supporting Hearts. Each to their own but my only concern tonight is getting 3 points.

This. Especially your final sentence. I imagine our manager agrees too.

Another potential banana skin tonight is my feeling. Might come out flat after the layoff and St Johnstone are playing for their survival. Ciftci could score a hat trick!  Nah! Never going to happen😉

3 minutes ago, Canscot said:

Another potential banana skin tonight is my feeling. Might come out flat after the layoff and St Johnstone are playing for their survival. Ciftci could score a hat trick!  Nah! Never going to happen😉

Ha I said he would score and the usual crowd laughed it off 

Will be a tough game tonight. Sadly I don’t think 3 points will be ours. We will control the possession and get caught on the break. Then it’s all guns blazing to get back into the game and we score late in to earn a draw. 

21 minutes ago, rossaldinho said:

Got a mate coming with me tonight who was going to use my mum's season ticket but she's on holiday and taken the ticket with her 🤦‍♂️

Got someone else's who sits in the main stand and our ST's are in Wheatfield - will the main stand ticket work at the turnstiles in Wheatfield?

Cheers! 

I've tried to get in to the wheatfield with a main stand st before but it was rejected, that was a couple of years ago now to be fair. He'll probably get in the main stand quicker and able to walk round whilst you are still in the wheatfield queue based on recent times anyway.

It would make sense to me to play Moore instead of him for so many reasons. If he does play, I can only think there is something we don't know. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ha I said he would score and the usual crowd laughed it off 

Not surprised they laughed it off.  He's absolutely gash and wont score tonight.  I predict a scrappy 1-0 win tonight and you will be gutted.

26 minutes ago, rossaldinho said:

Cheers! 

Main stand STs only work in main stand turnstiles, but you can walk round to other stands,

5 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

How about this song

This isn't your home, this isn't your home

**** off Souttar , this isn't your home.

That's very good. I would suggest it not be used 🙂

Edit. Maybe use is not instead of isn't. 

Edited by niblick1874

1 minute ago, niblick1874 said:

That's very good. I would suggest it not be used 🙂

Won't be from me, i tested positive earlier today was intending to be traveling to see the game. stuck in the house yet again.

1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

Won't be from me, i tested positive earlier today was intending to be traveling to see the game. stuck in the house yet again.

Hope you are Ok and you have no symptoms. I recommend Hearts tv and whatever alcohol comes to hand. I am told a left handed ciggaret makes the experience more real. You can sing that song if it makes you feel good because the Hearts team won't hear you.🙂

12 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Hope you are Ok and you have no symptoms. I recommend Hearts tv and whatever alcohol comes to hand. I am told a left handed ciggaret makes the experience more real. You can sing that song if it makes you feel good because the Hearts team won't hear you.🙂

I woke up with a banging headache yesterday that gt worse, i put it down to over doing the drink. Cure to drink more. So today i feel A Ok. Not goingto say i will be alright as i have no idea, at the moment i am staring at drink and wondering.  I have some medicine at hand , **** all is up with me though. I feel like shite missing out on the journey.

Hh well

Mon the Famous

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

We’re going to have to do it the hard way again this week. Three weeks off doesn’t seem to have helped our options.

ffs.

I want to see more of the last team without him, Moore in, and maybe our new lad. 

Just now, kila said:

Never mind Souttar, GMS is starting 

quite, BOOOOOOOO

joking aside pollock and henderson on the bench two 🙂  

1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

I woke up with a banging headache yesterday that gt worse, i put it down to over doing the drink. Cure to drink more. So today i feel A Ok. Not goingto say i will be alright as i have no idea, at the moment i am staring at drink and wondering.  I have some medicine at hand , **** all is up with me though. I feel like shite missing out on the journey.

Hh well

Mon the Famous

B12 and a bit of something else is ok to take the edge off up until half time and from there on in, play it by ear I would think.😉 I myself have thrown caution to the wind. 🙂 

Soapy will probably take the pelters and stroll through zero ****s given , chest out as motm. Determined boy. 

Not shitting rainbows about him starting but he's representing us and I'm sure will give his best while he is here so it is in our best interests that we get behind the team without any negativity. 

Edited by Cruyff

5 points clear in Third place. Opportunity to go 10 clear of Hibs tonight. Won 5 of our last 8 (with two of the defeats to the OF).

Think people need to remind themselves that things at Tynecastle are good at the moment.

Looking forward to the game. Think there might be some fire in the belly after the long rest and if we can get an early goal we might give them a bit of a doing.

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Steak said:

6 defensive players against bottom :(

Potentially 7

8 defensive and 3 wingers.

Shocking team.

No forwards.

Levein still with us???