• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• Hearts007

• Watt-Zeefuik

• GinRummy

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Robbie’s remit is to pick a starting line up that wants hearts to win and succeed. Souttar is no longer in that category and therefore cannot play for hearts. It’s that simple.

we’ll win without him. 

hhgh

Embarrassing if Souttar lines up.

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ciftci will probably score against us

they were able to bring a striker in - yet we still seem unable to 

ciftci would have been an improvement on what we have too 

if we are lucky we will get a draw 

76644935-311E-489C-9F22-8CB0F76B4EAE.gif

9 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

76644935-311E-489C-9F22-8CB0F76B4EAE.gif

He's right about one point though.  Rangers have a tough game away to Aberdeen.

They might get a draw :whistling: 

3 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Gordon

Souttar

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Haring

Devlin

Cochrane

McKay

Woodburn

Mackay-Steven

You're usually fairly accurate with your predictions. 

This worries me because I think it will cause more disruption if he plays JS. 

Hope I'm wrong and folk go easy for the sake of the team. 

Pasquale for King

Gordon 

Cochrane

Kingsley

Halkett

Moore

Atkinson

Haring

Devlin

Woodburn

Boyce

Mackay

Shoild be good enough to win 3:1. 
No rat. 

4 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Gordon

Souttar (c)

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Haring

Devlin

Cochrane

McKay

Woodburn

Mackay-Steven

FTFY ^_^

Souttar/Levein/Rangers have caused massive distraction that may well spill over onto the terracing and the park!

Time to focus purely on 3 points tomorrow!

30 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Souttar/Levein/Rangers have caused massive distraction that may well spill over onto the terracing and the park!

Time to focus purely on 3 points tomorrow!

I used to work beside a St Johnstone fan who delighted in games at Tynecastle because "Hearts fans were always protesting about the Pieman and it disrupted their team so Saints never lost!" (his words but I think he was usually right....)

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, JTJ said:

I used to work beside a St Johnstone fan who delighted in games at Tynecastle because "Hearts fans were always protesting about the Pieman and it disrupted their team so Saints never lost!" (his words but I think he was usually right....)

we have had a pretty piss poor record against them in the last few years time to start readdressing that tomorrow

Looks like Boycie will miss this one out.

Not according to Robbie though. It may turn out Boycie plays.

Edited

Edited by Factuer Moi

4 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Looks like Boycie will miss this one out

Not what RN said 'Boyce is back in so will be available for the game'. Unless you have heard otherwise?

Just now, sandyk said:

Not what RN said 'Boyce is back in so will be available for the game'. Unless you have heard otherwise?

The issue with Boycie is match fitness, i had heard yesterday he may not be used for tomorrow nights game. I just watched the Robbie interview Barack posted.

Edited the comment. Not sure if Boycie will play even though he is available for selection, he may be benched.

That is about the jist of it

29 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

we have had a pretty piss poor record against them in the last few years time to start readdressing that tomorrow

Away from home, yea, pretty poor but at Tynecastle not so much.
Last 10 at home is W 6, D 2, L2.

1 minute ago, Getintaethem said:

Having weighed up the pros and cons of the Souttar situation, and having reflected on things from different points of view, I’ve still came to the conclusion that he an absolutely tosser.  Get him take **** 

This ^ if he plays, he will get crucified by our support and would deserve every bit of the stick he gets, that would be extremely damaging to our chances of winning the match imo, I don't think Robbie is stupid enough to play him despite what he said in his interview, he needs to go ASAP or he can enjoy training with the under 10s for the next 5/6 months.

The White Cockade
1 minute ago, gregzy2k7 said:

This ^ if he plays, he will get crucified by our support and would deserve every bit of the stick he gets, that would be extremely damaging to our chances of winning the match imo, I don't think Robbie is stupid enough to play him despite what he said in his interview, he needs to go ASAP or he can enjoy training with the under 10s for the next 5/6 months.

Exactly 

If Souttar takes dogs abuse it will unsettle the whole team and affect our performance 

anybody who can’t see that is delusional

1 hour ago, The White Cockade said:

Exactly 

If Souttar takes dogs abuse it will unsettle the whole team and affect our performance 

anybody who can’t see that is delusional

So don’t play him! Big level of anger and frustration across the Hearts support - and rightly so.

Unless a deal is finalised tomorrow, John Souttar will be included in the match day squad

Neilson will not want to appear weak in front of his players and bow to pressure from supporters

Fans might not like it, but Robbie is the man in charge and his decision should be final

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

Unless a deal is finalised tomorrow, John Souttar will be included in the match day squad

Neilson will not want to appear weak in front of his players and bow to pressure from supporters

Fans might not like it, but Robbie is the man in charge and his decision should be final

It may not be for everyone  but for me John will get my support. Was not easy for me to accept it , we need unity a show of support for the side.

If he plays we must give our voice to the players who want to stay. Not easy at all with all the stench behind the deal still clinging to our nostrils.

I'd rather we showed Souttar what he's going to be missing rather than centre the entire atmosphere around booing him for 90 minutes. 

ScandinavianJambo
8 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ciftci will probably score against us

they were able to bring a striker in - yet we still seem unable to 

ciftci would have been an improvement on what we have too 

if we are lucky we will get a draw 

Felling positive?

So Beni likely out. Be a 3–4-3 with Smith at RWB I’d think. RN said Atkinson will have to earn his place. Woodburn done well last time out sooooo-

Gordon

Moore or Souttar

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Haring

Devlin

Cochrane

Woodburn

Boyce

McKay

Aye?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So Beni likely out. Be a 3–4-3 with Smith at RWB I’d think. RN said Atkinson will have to earn his place. Woodburn done well last time out sooooo-

Gordon

Moore or Souttar

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Haring

Devlin

Cochrane

Woodburn

Boyce

McKay

Aye?

Yup seems th way to go. Would like to see Natty Akka play . I can wait.

Edited by Factuer Moi

Just now, Factuer Moi said:

Yup seems th way to go. Would like to see Natty Akka play . I can wait.

Looking forward to seeing him as well. Every chance he cones off the bench like Devlin did for his debut. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Looking forward to seeing him as well. Every chance he cones off the bench like Devlin did for his debut. 

No idea, anything can could and may happen before now and tomorrow night.

Comes on scores and instant cult following. The Tasmanian Devil

Colonel Kurtz
11 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

No idea, anything can could and may happen before now and tomorrow night.

Comes on scores and instant cult following. The Tasmanian Devil

As long as he doesnt turn out to be a map of taz

Guest ToqueJambo

Think Souttar will sit this one out to let folk calm down. Either we win and play well and whoever plays instead of Souttar shows we can still play with out him, or we don't play so well and that highlights that we'd be mad to let such a good player sit out the rest of the season - just because some fans can't handle disappointment without resorting to abuse. It would be such an FU to ourselves to do that if he has convinced the coaches that he's up for playing out the rest of his contract.

12 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

I take it Henderson is back now. With 5 subs being used now could we see him on the bench?

I’d say he’d be on the bench aye. Can name 9 so he should be one. 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Think Souttar will sit this one out to let folk calm down. Either we win and play well and whoever plays instead of Souttar shows we can still play with out him, or we don't play so well and that highlights that we'd be mad to let such a good player sit out the rest of the season - just because some fans can't handle disappointment without resorting to abuse. It would be such an FU to ourselves to do that if he has convinced the coaches that he's up for playing out the rest of his contract.

Moore played really well in Soutar's position when he deputised for him. I would have no qualms playing him tomorrow, it is after all his preferred position. Play the players who want to be here and have a future with us. Watching that presser I get the impression that Robbie just might play Moore over Soutar, I think he looks pretty p***** off with the whole Soutar affair.

Fxxx the SPFL

I hate when we play a team that haven’t won for ages you always know that they are going to win one eventually hopefully not tomorrow 

On 16/01/2022 at 16:27, Malinga the Swinga said:

Wouldn't complain if that was.team, although think Smith might be in there.

Souttar will play and Atkinson will be on the bench

A few points to raise. 

Souttar WILL play

Atkinson will be on bench

Anyone expecting a comfortable win v St Johnstone will be greatly disappointed. They have strengthened all over the park and are battling against relegation. We have re signed players and added 1 addition to the squad. We will have a job on our hands.