Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• periodictabledancer

• Konrad von Carstein

• escobri

periodictabledancer
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:glorious:

I went over to France for a few days with my lad (I'd just retried) , did some fan parks and generally went on a total bender. Met up with some Iceland fans after that game and got completely hammered. Met some more in Paris later and got smashed again. Unreal. Best week of my life. 

jack D and coke
21 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

I went over to France for a few days with my lad (I'd just retried) , did some fan parks and generally went on a total bender. Met up with some Iceland fans after that game and got completely hammered. Met some more in Paris later and got smashed again. Unreal. Best week of my life. 

Marvellous👌🏼😂

periodictabledancer

I had to read this a couple if times but it was worth it. Meanwhile, in Belarus: During a World War II reenactment, a real patriot, overcome with fervor & zeal, can hold it no more & runs out from the crowd of spectators to beat up the fascists.Meanwhile, in Belarus: During a World War II reenactment, a real patriot, overcome with fervor & zeal, can hold it no more & runs out from the crowd of spectators to beat up the fascists.

Meanwhile, in Belarus: During a World War II reenactment, a real patriot, overcome with fervor & zeal, can hold it no more & runs out from the crowd of spectators to beat up the fascists.

:lol:

Meanwhile, in Belarus: During a World War II reenactment, a real patriot, overcome with fervor & zeal, can hold it no more & runs out from the crowd of spectators to beat up the fascists.

Edited by periodictabledancer

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Forget the source, she was pretty funny in her response to Dowden...

1.08 the bloke on the right of Dowden "you just got *** kebabed mate".....

:lol:

8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Forget the source, she was pretty funny in her response to Dowden...

🤣

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Thought it was going to be a face sitting content at first 

🤮

6 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Is that a medicine ball they're playing with?

periodictabledancer
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Is that a medicine ball they're playing with?

I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the ball. :lol:

Just now, periodictabledancer said:

I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the ball. :lol:

Fair enough 🤣

periodictabledancer

Look at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva fro

m her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demaLook at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white…

On 08/07/2023 at 19:21, periodictabledancer said:

Probably the same folk who set up the lingerie football league. 

On 10/07/2023 at 13:52, periodictabledancer said:

Look at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva fro

m her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demaLook at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white…

Look at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demaLook at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white…

What's with the random hidden text?! 

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Look at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demaLook at this picture, here a mothers milk visibly changed overnight to meet the demands of her baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white… baby who was unwell at the time Those signals are communicated to the mother by saliva from her baby, the mother may even be unaware of her baby’s health status yet levels of white…

That IS random.  @periodictabledancer?   :confused: 

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

No clue what is happening here  :lol: - I have a crappy Chromebook that struggles with this thread (it doesn't have the memory to even load properly) and randomly shuts down & then restarts. 

periodictabledancer
30 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

That IS random.  @periodictabledancer?   :confused: 

Too much red wine and a laptop (Chrome book) that randomly shuts down & restarts when  I open this thread. 

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

Too much red wine and a laptop (Chrome book) that randomly shuts down & restarts when  I open this thread. 

:facepalm:

:laugh: 

I P Knightley
On 14/07/2023 at 22:49, Gundermann said:

For God and for Colombian marching powder.

F

I've never tried cocaine but there goes any likelihood of me ever doing so. For some reason, I thought it was a bit of an appetite suppressant. 

19 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I've never tried cocaine but there goes any likelihood of me ever doing so. For some reason, I thought it was a bit of an appetite suppressant. 

:laugh:

Noticed one of them had his trousers undone... God, gay King Billy must be looking down on them and thinking 'what monster have I created'?

5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thank god 

Thank the guy with the tire iron. God was the prick who made it that hot. 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Thank the guy with the tire iron. God was the prick who made it that hot. 

Well either was the bairn was saved