Will this kick start the rush for Season Tickets

livi

PresidentRomanov
First of all welcome back

I need to know from a proper fan if I can consider myself a proper fan and if I can?t consider myself a proper fan from a proper fan what kind of fan am I.?

1) Never held a season ticket (don?t know what the fuss is about)

2) Watched HMFC most games 1968 ? 1980

3) Moved 275 miles from Tyncastle and done my part for humanity by getting married and having children, therefore working long hours to support them.

4) Because of the above I haven?t managed to get to as many games as I would like to have.

5) Moving back to Edinburgh and as I done before I moved I will pay at the turnstile.

As a matter of interest when did all this season ticket thing become the norm to be a proper fan?

Sorry, I've obviously given you the impression I'm in the slightest bit interested in people I've never met, personal life's - for the record I couldn't care less :)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siegementality
What an annoying little ignorant pwick you are. The likes of you deserve everything that comes their way. Not wasting any more time on a no mark like yourself. The fact you are still posting here say's everything about the man you are.

I must have missed that, did he lose a bet or something, why shouldn't he be posting? (apart from the obvious)

Chad Sexington
mod delete. The likes of you deserve everything that comes their way. Not wasting any more time on a no mark like yourself. The fact you are still posting here say's everything about the man you are.

Wow.

How can anyone get so wound up about a poster on an internet forum.

Go and have a lie down or something mate. I'm worried about you.

falling_down.jpg

PresidentRomanov
mod delete. The likes of you deserve everything that comes their way. Not wasting any more time on a no mark like yourself. The fact you are still posting here say's everything about the man you are.

I'm actually a big annoying ignorant pwick :)

Although the fact you think I'm only little, might explain your bravery earlier :)

Funny how the enjoyment from following the JTs, cioncides with the team not winning :)

They're not glory hunters, they just stopped enjoying going :P

Most Hearts fans would continue supporting their team if the club was run as a normal football club. You can uderstand anybody not wanting to support the current regime as they don't have any feeling for the club and are using it as a plaything. Hearts supporters like any others outwith the old firm can hardly be called glory hunters given the number of trophies they win. When crowds increased a few years ago the entertainment was excellent which is why a lot of people go to football. The entertainment level is now very low and crowds will drop accordingly. Not rocket science.

Sorry, I've obviously given you the impression I'm in the slightest bit interested in people I've never met, personal life's - for the record I couldn't care less :)

You care enough to take time out to sort out the "real fans" like yourself and the "gloryh()nters".

Seymour M Hersh
That's right, forgot the formula.

Negative = Hobo

Very good :rolleyes:

No not really just you. :hobofish:

crazy_jambo_2006

Would you not agree that gloryhunters support a team that wins trophies every year? When I think of the term, "gloryhunter", clubs like Man Utd, Celtic etc spring to mind.

Because our crowds shot up in 2005/06, on the back of a great season, with the promise of more glory to come, and after two poor seasons, they're falling away again - it isn't too hard to work out :confused:

We_are_the_Hearts

Although the fact you think I'm only little, might explain your bravery earlier :)

Wasn't talking about your body size fatty;)

No need to be worried Chad, perfectly calm. Just don't entertain smart erses like sheity bum. Anyway, not entertaining this anymore, work to do, kids to attend to etc.

Roll on next season ;)

We_are_the_Hearts

:bravo:

Can I just take this opportunity to warn anyone arguing with PickyBum. If you have an obvious password to go with your username I would change it. This man has been known to try and guess the password's of others in a feeble attempt to discredit the user.

siegementality
Can I just take this opportunity to warn anyone arguing with PickyBum. If you have an obvious password to go with your username I would change it. This man has been known to try and guess the password's of others in a feeble attempt to discredit the user.

and how do you go about doing that?

Same old story :sad:

Around 50 posts on here....... and I think Csaba's name went out the window after about No 3 :mad:

So if I can return to the topic just for a moment :P

I doubt folk will do much until a) he raises the scarf over his head and then B) we start to hear good noises from the pre-season tour

and how do you go about doing that?

User control panel, edit email and password.

I don't think his appointment would make a significant difference to sales.

I think that the group who have not bought are mostly either bored/apathetic towards the position of manager (where the name isn't engraved into the glass on the door on the manager's office but stuck on on with blu tack) - or they are anti-Romanov.

My guess is that most will see this latest guy as just the next one to last a few months until VR decides he wants to manage the team.

Most REAL fans have their season tickets already. :P

Exactly! And those still making their minds up can GTF. Hope we have a blinder of a start ,just to see those weasels scuttle for tickets.

Early buyers should get extra priority points for both our cup finals this season!

Guest JamboRobbo
Exactly! And those still making their minds up can GTF.

Thats the attitude we need at HMFC. :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
Wasn't talking about your body size fatty;)

No need to be worried Chad, perfectly calm. Just don't entertain smart erses like sheity bum. Anyway, not entertaining this anymore, work to do, kids to attend to etc.

Roll on next season ;)

I'm not a fatty either :)

PresidentRomanov

I'm sure Dexter could confirm If my IP address has ever appeared posting under someone else's username, and if he can, I'll accept your apology for another ridiculous fantasy of yours.

And I don't think I could discredit alot of members on here, any more than they do themselves daily :)

Thats the attitude we need at HMFC. :rolleyes:

Exactamundo! Fairweather / Glory hunting/ fed up / too tight/ moaning barstewards can all GTF. The real fans will always be at Tynecastle AND at all away games home and abroad (when we actually qualify) and the glass-half-empty mob can stay at home and type drivel and play with their Xboxes...

Heading for the airport now, but will make sure I log on to see if you lot have cheered up any.

I am hurt;)

scottish_chicP

I see this has turned into ANOTHER "I'm a better fan than you" thread. Yawn.

We live in the age of disposable goods whether it be microwaves, hoovers, printers, and now we have football managers.

This guy is cheap to buy, can be binned after he breaks and while he is here, he will cost us very little.

Just like Rix, Valdas and Frail he is far far from the best available and if we look at the managers of the other clubs in the SPL, his track record is no better than Smith,Strachan,McGhee,Levein,Jeffries,Calderwood,Hughes and on a par with McPherson,Brewster,Mixu.

We should know by now what Vlad is like - he does not listen to advice, he will pick the team.

Based on that, I will not be renewing.

Exactamundo! Fairweather / Glory hunting/ fed up / too tight/ moaning barstewards can all GTF. The real fans will always be at Tynecastle AND at all away games home and abroad (when we actually qualify) and the glass-half-empty mob can stay at home and type drivel and play with their Xboxes...

Heading for the airport now, but will make sure I log on to see if you lot have cheered up any.

Get a life and GTF on holiday! ;)

Dr. Bapswent
We live in the age of disposable goods whether it be microwaves, hoovers, printers, and now we have football managers.

This guy is cheap to buy, can be binned after he breaks and while he is here, he will cost us very little.

Just like Rix, Valdas and Frail he is far far from the best available and if we look at the managers of the other clubs in the SPL, his track record is no better than Smith,Strachan,McGhee,Levein,Jeffries,Calderwood,Hughes and on a par with McPherson,Brewster,Mixu.

We should know by now what Vlad is like - he does not listen to advice, he will pick the team.

Based on that, I will not be renewing.

So you know he will be rubbish and get binned.

Source?

Your logic doesn't make sense.

If Vlad wanted someone to blame and bin, why not just keep Frail? or get another Kaunas guy...

Tynecastle will be a better place without fans like this.

Nelly Terraces

Spoke to 4 people in my work today about renewing, the reponses were of the 'you are kidding', 'yeah, they've got another Rix/Puppet/nobody', 'won't be back till VR has gone' category. So I doubt there'll be a rush on to be honest.

siegementality
And I don't think I could discredit alot of members on here, any more than they do themselves daily :)

People in glass houses...........

Do you really think "The Mad One" is about to hand control to Csaba? I think not.

Any of the other candidates that have spoken of this have been forgotten about quicker than yesterday at work.

Any new "MANAGER" will have only limited input to signings, team selection, tactics and substitutions. I can see no point in getting a decent team to a final only to have lesser players injected in ( our No 28, 26 and Nade come to mind). Also it can be of no benefit to decent players to have their places taken by others for bigger games.

I DID renew STs this year but I regard this season as the LAST CHANCE SALOON for "THE MAD ONE"

Derby Dominance

This whole renewing/not renewing thing does my head in to be honest.

It boils down to consumer choice. People have the right to renew or not renew as they see fit.

However, if things go well and results improve and there starts to be a shortage of tickets, especially if we are in a cup final, don't any non-renewer come on here squealing because the club distributes tickets to season ticket holders only. That's the reward for loyalty.

My personal opinion : If the manager gets appointed and given Romanov has written off ?12m of debt there are no "Hearts" reasons for not renewing so people are choosing not to renew for different reasons.

jambo-rocker

still pondering whether to get one or not. I play football every saturday with my local amatuer fottball eh and i'd be wasting my time if i bought one and kept plying football

siegementality

It boils down to consumer choice. People have the right to renew or not renew as they see fit.

However, if things go well and results improve and there starts to be a shortage of tickets, especially if we are in a cup final, don't any non-renewer come on here squealing because the club distributes tickets to season ticket holders only. That's the reward for loyalty.

My personal opinion : If the manager gets appointed and given Romanov has written off ?12m of debt there are no "Hearts" reasons for not renewing so people are choosing not to renew for different reasons.

You're entitled to your opinion but IMO that's absolute nonsense.

Derby Dominance
You're entitled to your opinion but IMO that's absolute nonsense.

You could elaborate, no?

Guest GhostHunter
I'm sure Dexter could confirm If my IP address has ever appeared posting under someone else's username, and if he can, I'll accept your apology for another ridiculous fantasy of yours.

Unique and acceptable IP address.

I'd prefer it if the glory hunters just stayed away - from everything Hearts related.

mod delete

siegementality
You could elaborate, no?

OK "no other Hearts reasons", what about

Manager having full autonomy over team affairs.

Manager decides his own backroom staff.

Manager decides on signings.

Is there to be any signings.

Continued use of he team to "showcase" ordinary Lithuanian players.

Lack of communication to the fans.

Treatment of players and staff.

Romaknobs mad ramblings.

The Romaknobs absence from Tynecastle.

The questioning of the viability of the new stand.

Do I need to continue?

First of all, appointing A. Puppet from Outer Mongolia is hardly the kind of appointment a club with Champions League aspirations should be making. If anything, it is a sign that Vlad has given up on challenging the Old Firm and we are preparing for a future of battles to make the top 6.

Also, he hasn't written off any debt! This myth has the ability to grow arms and legs just like the "Vlad has put xyz of his own money into Hearts!". It is a debt for equity scheme which is totally different.

Derby Dominance
First of all, appointing A. Puppet from Outer Mongolia is hardly the kind of appointment a club with Champions League aspirations should be making. If anything, it is a sign that Vlad has given up on challenging the Old Firm and we are preparing for a future of battles to make the top 6.

Also, he hasn't written off any debt! This myth has the ability to grow arms and legs just like the "Vlad has put xyz of his own money into Hearts!". It is a debt for equity scheme which is totally different.

Hearts? Champions League? You're having a laugh. If we get top 6 and a run in the cups that's a good season. Or have you forgotten that.

As for myth about debt write-off? The equity is worthless so in real money it is a write-off.

So you know he will be rubbish and get binned.

Source?

Your logic doesn't make sense.

If Vlad wanted someone to blame and bin, why not just keep Frail? or get another Kaunas guy...

Tynecastle will be a better place without fans like this.

You are right but would this man have been in your short list of 250 on Jan 1? why not talk to Neil Warnock?

I think you know the answer?

Derby Dominance
OK "no other Hearts reasons", what about

Manager having full autonomy over team affairs.

Manager decides his own backroom staff.

Manager decides on signings.

Is there to be any signings.

Continued use of he team to "showcase" ordinary Lithuanian players.

Lack of communication to the fans.

Treatment of players and staff.

Romaknobs mad ramblings.

The Romaknobs absence from Tynecastle.

The questioning of the viability of the new stand.

Do I need to continue?

No. Save your money :(

Derby Dominance

Why not talk to guys like Neil Warnock, Adrian Boothroyd or Gary McAllister?

I think you know the answer.

Because they are all way out of our league?

Dr. Bapswent
You are right but would this man have been in your short list of 250 on the 1 Jan?

Why not talk to guys like Neil Warnock, Adrian Boothroyd or Gary McAllister?

I think you know the answer.

Just because you can name a few managers you like, does not mean they would be the right man at Tynecastle.

By your logic we should be shortlisting Scolari and Ferguson too.

I agree they would be good choices, but its not our business to pick the manager.

I certainly wouldn't withold my support or purchase of a ST because they never shortlisted manager I rate.

Ill support the man they bring in, at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

To go in the huff because the club didnt listen to me would be silly, if they didnt appoint a manager at all ...yes. But not just because its the one I liked.

Hearts? Champions League? You're having a laugh. If we get top 6 and a run in the cups that's a good season. Or have you forgotten that.

As for myth about debt write-off? The equity is worthless so in real money it is a write-off.

So you're saying our aim isn't to compete in the Champions League then? OMG Are you calling Vlad a liar!!!! :eek:

Derby Dominance
So you're saying our aim isn't to compete in the Champions League then? OMG Are you calling Vlad a liar!!!! :eek:

Well if that was his aim he achieved it :P

Archived