Will this kick start the rush for Season Tickets

livi

PresidentRomanov
Well, we did complain about Tall being paid what he was paid and never getting a game

We did complain at the wasted money on having 5 right backs, 8 strikers, 5 wingers etc and generally about having such a large squad without any real strategy behind the signings

We did complain at the money being spent without any return

Where were you?

Question - was it Burley's squad which put us another ?12m in debt, or was it all the unnecessary and overpaid duds which Vlad signed since?

No one complained when we were winning.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if that was his aim he achieved it :P

Yup, Vlad's ambitions of global domination were finally realised when we were humiliated by AEK Athens in a qualifier :rolleyes:

Chad Sexington
Yup, Vlad's ambitions of global domination were finally realised when we were humiliated by AEK Athens in a qualifier :rolleyes:

Do you not bore yourself?

hatshepsut.jpg

Oh, and anyone who calls me a Glory Hunter can get tae ****. There was no hopw in hell that I was going to give them the dosh without a manager in place.

I couldn't have cared less who it was - anybody would have done...

Delighted!

Ouch!

Good come back Oscar Wilde.

:rolleyes:

It's ok, with your relentless stalking of me on every single thread I'm sure you'll have a chance to match it.

Chad Sexington
It's ok, with your relentless stalking of me on every single thread I'm sure you'll have a chance to match it.

LOL!

The stock Figoo response.

"You're stalking me"

Aye right. Whatever.

I could if I wanted to.

You're never shy when you think you're right so I draw the obvious conclusion.

1. I said I wasn't going to get a ST. In the end, I did, cause my bro and dad did, and I want to have a seat beside them. If thats a crime, I plead guilty.

You did indeed and broke your word as VR has done except VR hasn't blamed his father or brother.

2. I never said Frail would be manager. I said it was a possibility. It was. And it still is. Feel free to prove otherwise. I'm sure you'll have all my posts stored up ready to throw them back at me so it shoudln't be a problem.

Semantics my friend. You were almost gloating in your belief that nothing would change and SF would still be in charge. Well you were wrong because WE HAVE A MANAGER and it's not Frail!!!

3. Yes, Vlad told me a lie straight from his mouth. (Unless Pedro mistranslated). I heard Vlad say it (straight from his mouth). Pedro then translated. So as I said, I heard it, straight from the horses mouth (unless Pedro mistranslated/misrepresented what had just come out of Vlads mouth). What part of that do you find difficult to understand?

These are the key words "unless Pedro mistranslated" and you don't trust Pedro either. What part of that don't you understand? Unless you can speak Russian(?) how could you know what he said straight from his mouth. Go and have a wee lie down and when you come back refreshed, tell us how positive you are now going to be and how you're going to get 100% behind the club now that we have a "proper" manager.

Finally a bit of honesty.

It kinda shoots a hole in your "JR only talks about one subject so it's easy to keep track of verything he says without being a stalker" argument though.

I don't remember using that specific statement so if you could insert the words "pretty well" before "everything" that'll rectify things in your tidy little mind.

Anyway, it's Friday afternoon. Give yourself a wee break. :P

Well at least you managed to get those few words out without mentioning Vlad so that's progress but I'm sure you'll need a lot of treatment yet before you can really move forward.

I am going to get mine tomorrow.

Might see you down there as I'll be heading in to renew myself.

And if that annoys anyone - tough sh*t :cool:

Captain Lithuania
Do you think the appointment of Csaba if it happens will start a rush of season ticket sales.

I'm not sure this was the manager we were expecting so it might be a case of lets wait and see the signings we make before any increase of season ticket happens.

I don't know, I'm going up to the ticket office tomorrow so I will let you know if there's a lot of people there.

Good thread. Especially the first two pages.

On the point of the thread the 7 folk that I go to the game with have all renewed.

CornhillHearts

Delighted that folk are deciding to back the club again after a summer of K***back discontent.

Delighted that folk are deciding to back the club again after a summer of K***back discontent.

That's odd, I'm sure you were saying we should all GTF and never come back last week :rolleyes:

The stampede starts now, glad i already renewed, and i swapped my crappy 4 seats in the old stand, with the pillar in the way, for 4 shiney new seats in section C, near the back as well, could not get in there in season 05/06 for love nor money.

Also if the old stand gets knocked down, it gets me my seatS whilst the stadium capacity is reduced.:shade::rockon:

Most REAL fans have their season tickets already. :P

well the believers do m8, MON THE JAMBOS!!!!!

I know you shouldn't judge folk on 1st impressions but I liked his press conference and he looks as if he won't take too much crap the way he handled the press, which is a good thing.

I wasn't too enthusiastic about the way he explained that it was part of all the background team and him to select the players for a game (sounds like the old same as).

According to the reports from his previous teams he seem to like to sort out his defence first and build from there and he likes to have a good youth set up to work with.

Sounds promising but still too early to say I'll renew yet

If this guy is in the same mold as others.

Can you explain why?

Where is his connection to Vlad?

Why are his credentials being dismissed?

Why is he known for not taking any rubbish?

I would genuinely like to hear why you think he is another puppet?

Is it just because you haven't heard of him, and therefore are making the assumption he is both rubbish and a foreign chancer who is doing what Vlad says for the money, nothing more?

If this is what you are basing it on, those views are short sighted and frankly racist.

Can you please explain why you think he is another puppet?

Why if he is known for taking no rubbish, has he agreed to work with Anatoly Korobocha in all first team matters?

Why did he not state categorically at the first press conference that he would have full control of team matters? The whole world knew that this had been the case before

I do not care if he is Romanian, Chinese, Black, brown or white - I just want a manager who will do the job without interference - the early signs are not looking good but you can but hope!

Archived