• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• A.JAMBO

SomethingAboutObua

Halliday starting ahead of Cochrane is bizarre against literally any team in Scotland in any formation for us unless he's a CM? 

Woodburn starting cf/false 9 type thing? 

4 minutes ago, jambo-fletch said:

Would imagine it would be this?

Gordon

souttar Halkett Kingsley

Moore Haring Devlin Halliday

GMS Woodburn McKay 

I think it’s that. 4-3-3 with three defensive mids would be lunacy with McEneff on the bench. 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

GMS and Woodburn will go missing here. This is a tough physical team we’re up against and neither are up for it. Can’t see where we get a goal from today unless McKay finally clicks.

Glaring selection errors all over the shop IMO. 

The tinker is at it again, he cant help himself.

Halliday over Cochran is utter stupidity..  

Hear Nelson on the radio this morning, he is already touting out the lines of, pitch conditions and the fecking wearther..

3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

No Boyce makes me worried,   Really hope Woodburn takes his chance today,  actually think he might be better further up the park.   Surprised at Cochrane though, has been so consistent all season,  had one poor game and seems to be out of favour…I wonder if he’s carrying a knock.    Don’t think it will be easy today,  but e should bring back the 3 points. 

I think he has played Halliday as he can slot in the middle to insure we don’t get overloaded. 

Personally I would have played Cochrane as if we don’t have enough in the middle of the park to beat a depleted Dundee team we’re in trouble.

6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Dundee only 5 subs it looks like - could get interesting if they have injuries

Changed days, never used to think that when it was only 2 subs allowed.

11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Clear as you like now!

Would have been gutted if this was off as I've just settled down on the sofa for it 😃

Not our strongest but look at them - this Hearts team should be beating that Dundee line up if we are serious about improving. 

lost in space

When you look at the bench, there is no obvious guys I would start. Some may prefer Cochrane but Halliday will battle harder, which may be what manager thinks he needs.

I would have played McEneff today.

Difficult to see where goals are coming from - so looks as though GMS is our main hope - FFS!!!

Goals in second half from us from subs bench???

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Hear Nelson on the radio this morning, he is already touting out the lines of, pitch conditions and the fecking wearther..

more worried about the ref, its a lottery wi that shower.

3 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I think he has played Halliday as he can slot in the middle to insure we don’t get overloaded. 

Personally I would have played Cochrane as if we don’t have enough in the middle of the park to beat a depleted Dundee team we’re in trouble.

Hearts are depleted as well by the look of it. 

Just now, Paulp74 said:

Robbie picking his weegie mate Halliday over the far superior Cochrane. Bizarre. 

Ye don’t get that one to be honest. Think cochrane is a far better player 

Not quite sure why Woodburn and Halliday in the squad let alone the team. Both were brutal in their last outings. Would rather see Cochrane and McEneff on in their places. 

1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

Robbie picking his weegie mate Halliday over the far superior Cochrane. Bizarre. 

Really don’t understand that one (assuming he’s playing as a left WB).

A_A wehatethehibs
17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I can see this thread being another shit show with the usual lot bleating already. 

Spot on. KB arse holes out in full force for this one. Dreadful fans 

Hearts start Halliday and McPake tells Cummings to find another club. I'd imagine Halliday clears it with the management but I do like McPake's approach.

Just now, Mr Rabbit said:

Does it look like there’s any streams for today’s game?

Don’t want to give those arseholes any money.

listed on hesgoal

Just now, Doc Rob said:

What has happened to Beni? He was supposed to be out for one, maybe two games. This is the fourth now.

He's been ruled out until the derby but they're hopeful he'll be fit the game before the derby.

kingantti1874

No Boyce is a shame, but Haring, Devlin and Beni is the midfield required for away games .. 

if woodburn doesn’t fancy it bring on Jamie today

scott herbertson
12 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Changed days, never used to think that when it was only 2 subs allowed.

I remember it being just one, but these days players seem to get injured far more frequently

AlphonseCapone

Have to be honest and say my heart sinks a bit when Halliday starts but maybe away at Dundee where it'll be a battle it'll work out, if he doesn't do anything daft. 

2 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I remember it being just one, but these days players seem to get injured far more frequently

I agree, sorry wasn't having a go just an observation. 👍

4 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

What has happened to Beni? He was supposed to be out for one, maybe two games. This is the fourth now.

Robbie said before the Rangers game that he was hoping to have him back by the end of the month and available for the Hibs game.

26 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I can see this thread being another shit show with the usual lot bleating already. 

Johno. We’ve got at least 3 players on the bench who are better than those who are starting. The team selection is bizarre. The thread will be a shit show if the team selected doesn’t perform and Neilson will get slaughtered for it. Having said my piece……. Mon the Hearts, get stuck into this mob.

21 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

But we've done okay overall this season. It is about winning your battles and we are 2 or 3 good players short of a really good squad. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
26 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

GMS and Woodburn will go missing here. This is a tough physical team we’re up against and neither are up for it. Can’t see where we get a goal from today unless McKay finally clicks.

Glaring selection errors all over the shop IMO. 

You seriously post like you want to be right with all your negatives. IMO

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Johno. We’ve got at least 3 players on the bench who are better than those who are starting. The team selection is bizarre. The thread will be a shit show if the team selected doesn’t perform and Neilson will get slaughtered for it. Having said my piece……. Mon the Hearts, get stuck into this mob.

So Hearts are doing badly this season because of poor team selections? 

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

It's hard to figure out if Neilson is a man of having favourites or not. He blows very hot and cold with some players.

Maybe just some showing up better in training or carrying knocks. Quite surprised by that team selection today though.  

1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

You seriously post like you want to be right with all your negatives. IMO

I don’t really understand why you say that. Can you re-word it for him so he can state his opinion without giving you that impression. He’s entitled to say what he thinks surely.