*****Official Dundee v Hearts Match Day Thread*****

GinRummy

22 hours ago, weegie jambo said:

Scumdee will be treating this like their cup final, witness their celebrations in the 1-1 game. Think Robbie should beef up the midfield with McEniff so we dont get over run and he may have a goal in him. I feel Boyce owes us an extra push too, after his misses v the huns. Hoping for a dominant performance. Last time I was up there we gubbed them 3-0 with Naismith and MacLean running riot. More of the same please!

Good effort. not sure if I've seen this spelling version of Aaron's surname. it conjures up visions of poor underarm hygiene in my mind.  

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• A.JAMBO

2 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Cumdog sent home from training for breaking club covid rules.

Radge does radge stuff. What a character though. 

5-1neverforget

can you pay at the gate or can i get the ticket emailed to me, because i live in perth and obviously the ticket won’t be delivered in time for tomorrow? 

1 minute ago, Steak said:

Feck giving them money

Wouldn't disagree but in the circumstances giving the £12.50 and staying safe home might be better than giving them £20+ and risking Covid.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

too right. there are other ways to watch without giving them lot the marron pound.

If Hesgoal is guaranteed I would agree, but I don't think it's reliable enough.

53 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Haring has played well recently but still doesn’t look as mobile as he was when he arrived. 

Reads the game well though. 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

hesgoal is free, and doesn't subsidise the various criminal/moral reprobates that play for DFC.

:spoton:

Hesgoal been pretty reliable for SPFL games. Pretty sure the illegal stream was better (SPFL cameras) than a PPV from last season I did where the cameras were AI ones and hopeless. 

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, May one-six said:

Uh, oh. Apparently they have a long injury list. This 'potential covid outbreak' could be a Hibs-type ruse to get the match off.

It would be extremely easy to “spike” a self isolation scenario to have the game called off……..we know how North their moral compass points.

highlandjambo3
19 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Is Beni fit, I wouldn't be dropping Haring, he has been fantastic in the last three games. 

Thought he was a hibs player 😂😂

37 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Dundee PPV is £12.50 for anyone wanting to avoid the Omicron risk. 

Got a link? Some of these websites try and get you to register for their full TV service, but when you purchase one game it’s a minimal registration then payment, some clubs make the latter hard to find…

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Assume those having a go at fans for paying Dundee’s PPV will be having a go at fans who will be in attendance?

Not at all. Obviously the team needs an away support but streams etc should be used for anyone not going.

Never forget when Dundee cosied up to Celtic

11 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

It would be extremely easy to “spike” a self isolation scenario to have the game called off……..we know how North their moral compass points.

Would not put it past those scumbags.

2 minutes ago, Steak said:

Not at all. Obviously the team needs an away support but streams etc should be used for anyone not going.

Never forget when Dundee cosied up to Celtic

I get it, but I’m not interested in becoming eternal victims like those in Glasgow. I might not even get the stream, I’m supposed to have plans but weighing up cancelling them with everything going on. If I do, then I’d like to watch a game. And not watch it illegally or unreliably. The idea of never giving Dundee money is a nice one, but it’s impossible to carry that on forever.

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

Do Dundee not have Covid problems and the game could be in doubt? 

You might be thinking of Dundee utd after their Xmas night out in Newcastle 

23 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Yep - Gino is out this one.

Convinced himself that he's due a well deserved Xmas break. Just long enough to get a festive jumper from Primark, a few mince pies and some slugs of mulled wine. Merry Christmas Josh - here's to absent friends.

The Old Tolbooth
10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You might be thinking of Dundee utd after their Xmas night out in Newcastle 

Ah right, just the missus came home and said the game was in doubt, and a mate text saying the same thing, so just wondered as I'd heard nowt. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Nelms tried ordering a new needle for it, but their email went to Amazon's junkie folder :( 

FTFY :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

Good effort. not sure if I've seen this spelling version of Aaron's surname. it conjures up visions of poor underarm hygiene in my mind.  

Hope McEniff gets a sniff.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Nelms tried ordering a new needle for it, but their email went to Amazon's junk folder :( 

Surley a needle would go to 

"amazons junkie folder".... I'll get my coat. 

2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Wouldn't disagree but in the circumstances giving the £12.50 and staying safe home might be better than giving them £20+ and risking Covid.

And£12.50 for ppv is quite reasonable compared to some other clubs. 

Berra than you
41 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Ah right, just the missus came home and said the game was in doubt, and a mate text saying the same thing, so just wondered as I'd heard nowt. 

I have seen it reported that they are waiting on a players test results coming back. They have alot of injury problems as it is so if that's positive I can see it being postponed.

46 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I read that the player who was waiting for a test result got a negative one so presumably there's not a covid problem anymore.

2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Got a link? Some of these websites try and get you to register for their full TV service, but when you purchase one game it’s a minimal registration then payment, some clubs make the latter hard to find…

https://ppv.dundeefc.co.uk/

I'm surprised at that. I've watched all the away streams this and last season and haven't had a problem. 

1 minute ago, Muppetboy said:

Fearing another Livingston type performance, can’t seem to dominate away from home. Fancy a draw or narrow loss

A Livingston (1st half) performance and we could struggle. A Livingston (2nd half) performance and we will be absolutely fine. 

No team seems to dominate an away game in this league for a full 90. Not even the uglies. We dominated Rangers for large spells last weekend but lost as they were clinical.  

Like I’ve previously said, match or better Dundee’s intensity and we will have too much for them. I think we will take lots of confidence from last weekends performance.

Why do we seldom see Hearts going for the jugular from the start. It nearly worked against Gers. A goal up after 3 minutes and it's a different game. Why do we need time to settle into a game thereby giving the opposition time to do the same. Please Hearts, go for the throat from minute one, get the early lead which seldom leads to us losing the game and show these teams why we're at the top end of the league and they are not.

Just read that McJake has dropped the horrible wee scrotebag Cummings  from the Dundee squad for tomorrow for going to the Live Open Goal show in Glasgow last night.  Seems he was spotted there ' a bit worse for wear' and didn't have McJake's permission to attend, so he's been dropped.   Sounds about right for Scumdawg!

Ronald Villiers

The Dundee players test result will come back positive.  Shower of shi*te with all their injuries and suspensions.  It's a nap!

4 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Just noticed this post. Was having similar problems. Best way to avoid it is not to go onto the clubs website. Just type into google - Dundee fc ppv or Livingston fc ppv, etc and there’ll be a direct link at the top of your search. 

5 hours ago, 5-1neverforget said:

can you pay at the gate or can i get the ticket emailed to me, because i live in perth and obviously the ticket won’t be delivered in time for tomorrow? 

no pay at the gate (for Hearts fans anyway)

chuck berrys hairline

Only way it won't be on hesgoal is if Alba are showing the game later. Whatever game they show weekly more or less doesn't come up on the list or doesn't start streaming at kickoff.

5-1neverforget

i’ve asked this already but is there anyone that’ll help me out and pick up my ticket at the ticket office and i’ll meet you at dens? 

Cheers