*****Official Dundee v Hearts Match Day Thread*****

GinRummy

47 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Am i right in thinking Jamies goal was quite a tight angle, dispatched it well imo.

Good on the lad.

29 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Quite a tight angle but basically a tap in.  His wrongly disallowed goal was, however,  a very good finish.

Close in from tight angle and had the keeper diving back so lifted it high into net.  Finish you'd expect a forward to make, but very technically good nontheless.

The important bit and where he makes a difference is he was in the right place, first to react and get there and make the finish.  All of those aspects make the goal.  As you say, Foz, his skill and finish for the disallowed one was superb.  He's the best finisher at Hearts by some distance imo.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• A.JAMBO

19 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I just watched the replay, did anyone notice the role played by Barry McKay in the build up? The ball breaks to him in the box, he quickly kills it take a step to the side for space dinks the ball on to McEneffs foot past four Dundee defenders. The guy is class.  

He does loads of that stuff.  He breaks us out of defence very well also.  He's a top player imo.  Couple of goals in the next couple of games would round off a good first few months for him with Hearts.

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Close in from tight angle and had the keeper diving back so lifted it high into net.  Finish you'd expect a forward to make, but very technically good nontheless.

The important bit and where he makes a difference is he was in the right place, first to react and get there and make the finish.  All of those aspects make the goal.  As you say, Foz, his skill and finish for the disallowed one was superb.  He's the best finisher at Hearts by some distance imo.

The way he moved to the left of the goal to find space shows a great football brain

8 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

We are 3rd in the league. Fact.

We have the 3rd best goal difference. Fact.

We have the 3rd best goals scored. Fact.

We have the 3rd least goals against. Fact.

We are the 3rd best team in Scotland. Fact.

Robbie Neilson is the best Hearts manager in over a decade. Fact.

When Robbie Neilson left Hearts the first time round we became shite. Fact.

Robbie Neilson deserves huge credit for his record as Hearts manager and for vast improvement in our standing since taking over. Personal opinions on performances are irrelevant, results matter and Robbie gets us them.

He must have one of the best win %'s of any recent Hearts manager. I've not looked at it but surely someone else has. I think we are maybe 2 or 3 quality signings from going to another level. 

8 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

We are 3rd in the league. Fact.

We have the 3rd best goal difference. Fact.

We have the 3rd best goals scored. Fact.

We have the 3rd least goals against. Fact.

We are the 3rd best team in Scotland. Fact.

Robbie Neilson is the best Hearts manager in over a decade. Fact.

When Robbie Neilson left Hearts the first time round we became shite. Fact.

Robbie Neilson deserves huge credit for his record as Hearts manager and for vast improvement in our standing since taking over. Personal opinions on performances are irrelevant, results matter and Robbie gets us them.

The facts talk ,Bullshit walks

Personal opinions seem to be the in thing here, some of them are good shouts but in the most it is total Dugshite patter. 

17 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Jamie could of should of might of scored a hat trick. He didn't he scored the winner, seemingly he gained us 2 points, unbelievable, clearly won the 3 points .

Match Fact

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Jamie could of should of might of scored a hat trick. He didn't he scored the winner, seemingly he gained us 2 points, unbelievable, clearly won the 3 points .

Match Fact

Jesus wept!  I’ll try to make it more simple this time.  Are you trying to change the rules now and suggesting you don’t get a point for a draw anymore?  Walker came on as a sub and scored the winner with 15 minutes to go.  If he hadn’t come on and scored the game would have finished 0-0 (neither team was looking like scoring and certainly not Dundee).

Because of Walker we got 2 extra points that we wouldn’t have got.  Comparing a game at 0 - 0 before it starts to one at 0 - 0 with 15 minutes to go is crazy even by JKB standards.  When I went to school 3 - 1 = 2.  

Why is this so hard to understand?  We’re taking about the difference one player made to our points total.  

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Jesus wept!  I’ll try to make it more simple this time.  Are you trying to change the rules now and suggesting you don’t get a point for a draw anymore?  Walker came on as a sub and scored the winner with 15 minutes to go.  If he hadn’t come on and scored the game would have finished 0-0 (neither team was looking like scoring and certainly not Dundee).

Because of Walker we got 2 extra points that we wouldn’t have got.  Comparing a game at 0 - 0 before it starts to one at 0 - 0 with 15 minutes to go is crazy even by JKB standards.  When I went to school 3 - 1 = 2.  

Why is this so hard to understand?  We’re taking about the difference one player made to our points total.  

Here 

What is hard to understand about we won 3 points. There is no other fact to make.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Here 

What is hard to understand about we won 3 points. There is no other fact to make.

You’re not the sharpest tool in the box are you?  Yes, we won 3 points but try to understand the context of post you originally replied to.  I’m out.

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’re not the sharpest tool in the box are you?  Yes, we won 3 points but try to understand the context of post you originally replied to.  I’m out.

Who me, i am the one saying we won the game. You are some laugh with your idiotic patter Here is the missing part, what if is rife so here goes.

Dundee may of scored and won the game , gaining those two points that you are trying to push. No they would of won the three points . But we won the game 0-1

You are clearly up your own hole talking ****ing shite to me. Pushing something that never happened. 

You can be out all you like , i couldn't give a ****.

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Who me, i am the one saying we won the game. You are some laugh with your idiotic patter Here is the missing part, what if is rife so here goes.

Dundee may of scored and won the game , gaining those two points that you are trying to push. No they would of won the three points . But we won the game 0-1

You are clearly up your own hole talking ****ing shite to me. Pushing something that never happened. 

You can be out all you like , i couldn't give a ****.

Is this a new thing in football?  A team can win a game without scoring a goal?

As for pushing something that never happened, you’re the one going on about Dundee winning a game they didn’t even draw never mind win!  They didn’t even score!

Take a step back and breathe before you post utter drivel!

I can’t really be arsed debating with someone that says “would of” or “may of” either - try writing something that makes sense. 

17 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Are You sure your watching Hearts? 

Maybe you were watching Leeds the last few weeks and have gotten confused, or playing fifa and blanked out? 

No teamwork, tactics or formation?

:vrface:

Iirc I also think we are the second highest scorers from set pieces. Maybe 3rd. So that is also shite. 

:getout:

All that and we are that thing that is pissing you off the most - we are 3rd in the league, under Bob. 

You are just gutted we are doing well under him. 

Imagine not being able to enjoy what is happening at our club just now because you want Bob to fail so you can point score. 

Tragic. 

robbie-neilson-3ec240b8-5a24-4310-ba4f-693c1b1ddc4-resize-750 (1).jpg

And as well as yourself and others thinking Neilson is up to the job just remember it isn’t that long ago you were tipping us to split the Old Firm. Well I can see that happening now…….not. And other excuses are being banded about like new players being signed in the summer needing time to fit in with what Robbie wants, and yet this doesn’t seem to affect the Old Firm and they now have 2 new managers. All I get is we’re 3rd in a league that we are underperforming in against teams like Dundee, Motherwell, Ross County, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Livingston etc. In to many of these game we have been horrendous and let our support down badly. Yes some of you just like to blank out these games and come out with “We’re Third In The League” and I say “So What”. 

8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Is this a new thing in football?  A team can win a game without scoring a goal?

As for pushing something that never happened, you’re the one going on about Dundee winning a game they didn’t even draw never mind win!  They didn’t even score!

Take a step back and breathe before you post utter drivel!

I can’t really be arsed debating with someone that says “would of” or “may of” either - try writing something that makes sense. 

The new thing.

No we won the game 0-1

Oh i see, i give you the same alternative to the one you said, 0-0 dropping two points. So the same scenario was on Dundee at the 0-0 stage that you seem to think is way more important than us winning the game 0-1. Twisting things to make others look daft, you clearly think you are wide.

Switch on your Pm's ,Take a step into the Pm box and allow me to dribble all over you there.

Was you who said , what if Jamie didn't come on and score. Your dropped two points patter goes both ways at 0-0.

It doesn't kick it when we won the game. 

So 0-1 Win for Us.

Edited by A.JAMBO

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And as well as yourself and others thinking Neilson is up to the job just remember it isn’t that long ago you were tipping us to split the Old Firm. Well I can see that happening now…….not. And other excuses are being banded about like new players being signed in the summer needing time to fit in with what Robbie wants, and yet this doesn’t seem to affect the Old Firm and they now have 2 new managers. All I get is we’re 3rd in a league that we are underperforming in against teams like Dundee, Motherwell, Ross County, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Livingston etc. In to many of these game we have been horrendous and let our support down badly. Yes some of you just like to blank out these games and come out with “We’re Third In The League” and I say “So What”. 

What is it that you don't get about supporting a club like Hearts?  Your self-entitlement complex is a wonder to behold.

Time to get yourself down to the Etihad, where just maybe you might find a team who lives up to your expectations?  Perhaps not though as they don't win all their games either.

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

What is it that you don't get about supporting a club like Hearts?  Your self-entitlement complex is a wonder to behold.

Time to get yourself down to the Etihad, where just maybe you might find a team who lives up to your expectations?  Perhaps not though as they don't win all their games either.

I am glad was you that answered that Garbage

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

The new thing.

No we won the game 0-1

Oh i see, i give you the same alternative to the one you said, 0-0 dropping two points. So the same scenario was on Dundee at the 0-0 stage that you seem to think is way more important than us winning the game 0-1. Twisting things to make others look daft, you clearly think you are wide.

Switch on your Pm's ,Take a step into the Pm box and allow me to dribble all over you there.

Was you who said , what if Jamie didn't come on and score. Your dropped two points patter goes both ways at 0-0.

It doesn't kick it when we won the game. 

So 0-1 Win for Us.

Are you arguing with yourself now?  I’m well aware we won 1-0 thanks to the 2 substitutes. That was the point I, and another poster, was making.  That JW was the difference between us winning 1 point and winning 3 points. 

I can’t be arsed with any more of your incomprehensible ramblings so I’m popping you on ignore.   Enjoy your day. 

Just now, A.JAMBO said:

I am glad was you that answered that Garbage

Nothing ever changes with that guy.  Wants whichever manager we get sacked after the first misplaced pass on their debut.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

The kind of chance Boyce missed against Rangers late on. 

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Nothing ever changes with that guy.  Wants whichever manager we get sacked after the first misplaced pass on their debut.

People have paid a lot of money to get us into 3rd spot, some of us want to enjoy it. Stability is way more important than some over paid Super Star.

Robbie is gaining a lot of experience and has handled it with some panache. A lot of so called better Managers would of crumbled under the pressure to revive Us.

We all know some results have put Robbie on the **** off rail with many Hearts fans, the majority get what he is doing and what he has to do it with. We are on a far better footing because of Robbie, i see him as a young Walter Smith. He has got it in him to step up. We are watching our beloved Football team rise from the ashes, most successful teams take 3 seasons to build, we are into season Two of the turn around. In my own opinion we are thriving prospering and setting up the future as Maroon an White. 

I guess i am ina  small group who adore Robbie for his gameness to come back to us and win us The Championship and be in 3rd spot in the SPL half way ...

Tremendous achievement when you consider we are not the finished article, we also have players who are playing in their first season in a Top flight side.

Enjoy your day 

Something forgotten in the Robbie debate.

Dundee UTD were promoted, sure the Covid helped but they probably would of went up anyway.  Robbie ditched a return to the SPL to come back to Us and get us on the right track. He has done that yet he is spoken about like he has done wrong, his past results and etc used against him rather than the present right now being lorded as a Hero, Robbie is actually a Hearts Legend as well. It is people personal issues that are for all to see. Results win the attention of better players and managers, it also brings in a lot more money to spend on the side.

Edited by A.JAMBO

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The kind of chance Boyce missed against Rangers late on. 

Na keeper was scrambling and the goal more or less open, but he did have to lift it.  Boycie's was a tough chance and no way past McGregor - actually though Boyce might have backheeled it as we had someone in better position, but no striker is doing that!

32 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are confusing me with someone else. Hearts have been my team since I was born. My expectations for Hearts are as high as any club including that wee club that plays at the Ethihad. I’ve lived through a time where Hearts have one 2 top league championships, 4 Scottish Cups & 4 League Cups. You haven’t the credentials to question my support for Hearts. Since my first game I was taken to see Hearts, a 5-1 win against Aberdeen in 1958 to my most recent at Tynie against Rangers just over a week ago. I have always just wanted the best for Hearts and if I think someone isn’t up to the job I will never stay silent because we deserve the best we can get.

45 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Are you arguing with yourself now?  I’m well aware we won 1-0 thanks to the 2 substitutes. That was the point I, and another poster, was making.  That JW was the difference between us winning 1 point and winning 3 points. 

I can’t be arsed with any more of your incomprehensible ramblings so I’m popping you on ignore.   Enjoy your day. 

We won 3 points regardless of your what if nonsense.

Pop of then

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Na keeper was scrambling and the goal more or less open, but he did have to lift it.  Boycie's was a tough chance and no way past McGregor - actually though Boyce might have backheeled it as we had someone in better position, but no striker is doing that!

No way past McGregor apart from lifting it as he was scrambling on the ground from a spilled shot, I don’t think his attempt was even on target. 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Barack said:

We are 3rd in the league.

We should be 2nd in the league. And would be if it wasn't for draws, due to Robbie's tactics. JKB FACT.

We should have a better Goal Difference. This is Liam Boyce's fault. JKB FACT.

We have the 3rd best goals scored. Still Liam Boyce's fault. JKB FACT.

We have the 3rd least goals against.

This is annoyingly due to Craig Gordon doing his job and saving things. JKB FACT.

We are the 3rd best team in Scotland. Aye, for now.

Robbie will **** it up somehow though.* (*Secretly hoping). JKB FACT.

Robbie Neilson is the best Hearts Manager in over a decade.

He's just Levein Mark II, & lucky so far. JKB FACT.

When Robbie Neilson left us the first time around we became shite.

"Phoodle" shat it and left us hanging. We were then left with Cathro & Levein and became shite. Phoodle's fault. JKB FACT.*

*Some people may, or may not, see the sarcasm in the above post. With elements of FACT thrown in.

Great Post. 

We also only won the championship as it was full of pub teams-ask Killie about that. 

A certain poster is also saying we are 3rd currently because all the teams are shite. 

We should also be 1st as we should expect to beat everyone home and away except the of, we should only beat them at home. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

That's a horrific amount of jobbies. 

It was about 6 years ago I talked about splitting the of and Aberdeen did just that fot a season, the opportunity was there. 

We never taken advantage and after Robbie left we went downhill, rapidly. Did you miss that part? 

We are now building again. 

If you can't see that and don't care about 3rd place ( which this season could be massive) then you will get very little joy from Hearts. 

We're a club that has won 3 trophies in 50 odd years, we're just promoted after demotion and now sit 3rd. 

We are doing well. 

If you can't see that as a good thing and don't care then as Robbie has said earlier-some folk would be better of following citeh or the likes. 

You really won't get any joy from Hearts if you don't see 3rd as good and don't even care about it! 

24 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You are confusing me with someone else. Hearts have been my team since I was born. My expectations for Hearts are as high as any club including that wee club that plays at the Ethihad. I’ve lived through a time where Hearts have one 2 top league championships, 4 Scottish Cups & 4 League Cups. You haven’t the credentials to question my support for Hearts. Since my first game I was taken to see Hearts, a 5-1 win against Aberdeen in 1958 to my most recent at Tynie against Rangers just over a week ago. I have always just wanted the best for Hearts and if I think someone isn’t up to the job I will never stay silent because we deserve the best we can get.

You are overlooking some pretty major changes in those times, most notably the power of money in the game.  While you had teams like Hearts and Killie strong in the 50s and 60s the power of money and TV then took over, and after the success of Aberdeen and Dundee United in the early 80s, football became more about who has the most money (or pays the taxman less :wink:).  From the 90s onwards nobody has had a sniff at the league in Scotland outside the uglies, with the one notable mention being our 2nd place when we had Romanov chucking money at us.

What you are looking for is never happening overnight - it will take years of stability and strengthening the squad so that there is strength and depth beyond the first XI.  I don't see anyone better to continue this journey right now.

bobby bombscare
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Great Post. 

We also only won the championship a sit was full of pub teams-ask Killie about that. 

A certain poster is also saying we are 3rd currently because all the teams are shite. 

We should also be 1st as we should expect to beat everyone home and away except the of, we should only beat them at home. 

I think this is the most competitive the league has been in years to be honest. The old firm can still be had if you get the tactics right, this has been proven with teams from the top to the bottom of the table taking points off them. Also, you look at the points and St Johnstone, who are bottom of the table, have taken points a point from us, 3 points from Aberdeen, 3 points from Dundee and 3 from untied and most defeats are only by 1 goal (even against OF). Even if the quality isn't what it was in the 2000's, there is no that this league isn't competitive! 

We are sitting third in a competitive league and at this point in the season. Outside of the OF and us, the other teams are all separated by 3 points or less.. in that respect, we're cruising!

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, bobby bombscare said:

I think this is the most competitive the league has been in years to be honest. The old firm can still be had if you get the tactics right, this has been proven with teams from the top to the bottom of the table taking points off them. Also, you look at the points and St Johnstone, who are bottom of the table, have taken points a point from us, 3 points from Aberdeen, 3 points from Dundee and 3 from untied and most defeats are only by 1 goal (even against OF). Even if the quality isn't what it was in the 2000's, there is no that this league isn't competitive! 

We are sitting third in a competitive league and at this point in the season. Outside of the OF and us, the other teams are all separated by 3 points or less.. in that respect, we're cruising!

Yeah, I think the quality has been decent. As well tbh

Been impressed with Motherwell and Aberdeen. 

St Mirren looked handy. 

Utd had their moments and Hibs were decent v us. 

It's just certain folk trying to justify their stance by saying we should be better as the league is shite. 

Same posters expected us to win every game last season as it was v pub teams, apparently. 

Absolute shite from the rabid crew to some how justify their anti Bob stance. 

been here before
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

As the man says...

"I fxxkin love you Gumbo".

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

You are overlooking some pretty major changes in those times, most notably the power of money in the game.  While you had teams like Hearts and Killie strong in the 50s and 60s the power of money and TV then took over, and after the success of Aberdeen and Dundee United in the early 80s, football became more about who has the most money (or pays the taxman less :wink:).  From the 90s onwards nobody has had a sniff at the league in Scotland outside the uglies, with the one notable mention being our 2nd place when we had Romanov chucking money at us.

What you are looking for is never happening overnight - it will take years of stability and strengthening the squad so that there is strength and depth beyond the first XI.  I don't see anyone better to continue this journey right now.

I’d disagree with that bit, we didn’t have a sniff of the league in 2005/06 as we were miles behind Celtic.  We did in 97/98, however, iirc only finishing 7 & 8 points behind Celtic & Rangers, despite only winning one of our last 8 games.  Huge chance missed in that season that often goes under the radar in comparison to 85/86 & 05/06.

Edit: I just looked up the 97/98 table.  We were only 5 points behind Rangers and 7 behind Celtic.  Amazingly Celtic won the league with only 74 points.  I don’t think a team will ever win the league again with such a low points total which also emphasises how much harder it is for a non OF team to win the league.  Sometimes the OF are getting close to 100 points. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Curious to know how many titles Hearts have Blown, we collected the nearly bridesmaids tag for a reason. Living overseas people would ask me why i supported Hearts they rarely win anything. Is very simple for me, i was brought up a Hearts fan through my family, was never a choice i made. 

The love of my life 

19 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Curious to know how many titles Hearts have Blown, we collected the nearly bridesmaids tag for a reason. Living overseas people would ask me why i supported Hearts they rarely win anything. Is very simple for me, i was brought up a Hearts fan through my family, was never a choice i made. 

The love of my life 

Well said, mate 👍

11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

That's a horrific amount of jobbies. 

It was about 6 years ago I talked about splitting the of and Aberdeen did just that fot a season, the opportunity was there. 

We never taken advantage and after Robbie left we went downhill, rapidly. Did you miss that part? 

We are now building again. 

If you can't see that and don't care about 3rd place ( which this season could be massive) then you will get very little joy from Hearts. 

We're a club that has won 3 trophies in 50 odd years, we're just promoted after demotion and now sit 3rd. 

We are doing well. 

If you can't see that as a good thing and don't care then as Robbie has said earlier-some folk would be better of following citeh or the likes. 

You really won't get any joy from Hearts if you don't see 3rd as good and don't even care about it! 

Yes Yes Yes ok we’re 3rd miles behind the Old Firm in the league because we’ve dropped points against poor teams who have poor players. Why did we play crap against them ? Can you guess ?  Because the Hearts were not organised, coaching was non existent, team selection was poor and there was nobody able to make the right decisions in the dugout.

We all want to go and enjoy a game supporting Hearts but on too many occasions the only enjoyment some of us has had is a bevvy before and after the game with a couple of pies and a bovril at half time.

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Yes Yes Yes ok we’re 3rd miles behind the Old Firm in the league because we’ve dropped points against poor teams who have poor players. Why did we play crap against them ? Can you guess ?  Because the Hearts were not organised, coaching was non existent, team selection was poor and there was nobody able to make the right decisions in the dugout.

We all want to go and enjoy a game supporting Hearts but on too many occasions the only enjoyment some of us has had is a bevvy before and after the game with a couple of pies and a bovril at half time.

Have you applied to assist with your coaching qualifications and experience?  What could go wrong?

:cornette:

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, mitch41 said:

We're miles behind the of because they have better players and squads built over years. 

The last part is nonesense. 

We've played poor twice, Aberdeen are a match for us and really should be better than us at this point in time given the last few years, we've done well to over take them so early. 

Motherwell beat us well-boo hoo. 

It wil happen, other teams will beat us, we aren't good enough to win every game or go unbeaten for a season, never have been and Likley never will be. 

Any reasonable person would know this. 

You're like argueing with a 10 year old. 

Your dislike for Robbie  has turned you into a gibbering wreck, a shell of what might have been a proud Hearts supporter at one time. 

Shame. 

The Grim Reaper
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We're miles behind the of because they have better players and squads built over years. 

We've played poor twice, Aberdeen are a match for us and really should be better than us at this point in time given the last few years, we've done well to over take them so early. 

It wil happen, other teams will beat us, we aren't good enough to win every game or go unbeaten for a season, never have been and Likley never will be. 

Your dislike for Robbie  has turned you into a gibbering wreck, a shell of what might have been a proud Hearts supporter at one time. 

Shame. 

We were dreadful on Saturday.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

We were dreadful on Saturday.

We were the better team and won 1-0.

"dreadful" 

🤣🤣

The Grim Reaper
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We were the better team and won 1-0.

"dreadful" 

🤣🤣

Without getting dragged into another inane argument with you, it was a poor performance in my opinion. 

With the quality of player Robbie now has available to him, the level of football we're playing in away games in particular isn't good enough for me. I'm talking about tactics, formation, passing the ball with purpose, creating chances, scoring goals. 

Admittedly the conditions and opposition were equally poor. I don't expect you to agree. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Without getting dragged into another inane argument with you, it was a poor performance in my opinion. 

With the quality of player Robbie now has available to him, the level of football we're playing in away games in particular isn't good enough for me. I'm talking about tactics, formation, passing the ball with purpose, creating chances, scoring goals. 

Admittedly the conditions and opposition were equally poor. I don't expect you to agree. 

I won't agree as you are talking rubbish, we were the better team and won the game. 

We are 3rd in the league, 3rd top goal scorers, every fact and football statistic laughs in the face of -

"I'm talking about tactics, formation, passing the ball with purpose, creating chances, scoring goals. "

The desperation and need for us to be what you want ( fail under Bob) is now that bad you and others are just spouting it even although it is not true.

You had a narrative at hand that you thought would play out and to your dismay we are doing better but you have decided to roll with it anyway.

I remember now why I had you on ignore, you make no sense and like the other rabids have lost all balance, sense and logic.

I fell a tad sorry for the folk that can't enjoy what is happening at the club just now because the hate Bob that much.

The Grim Reaper
50 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I won't agree as you are talking rubbish, we were the better team and won the game. 

We are 3rd in the league, 3rd top goal scorers, every fact and football statistic laughs in the face of -

"I'm talking about tactics, formation, passing the ball with purpose, creating chances, scoring goals. "

The desperation and need for us to be what you want ( fail under Bob) is now that bad you and others are just spouting it even although it is not true.

You had a narrative at hand that you thought would play out and to your dismay we are doing better but you have decided to roll with it anyway.

I remember now why I had you on ignore, you make no sense and like the other rabids have lost all balance, sense and logic.

I fell a tad sorry for the folk that can't enjoy what is happening at the club just now because the hate Bob that much.

We were playing Dundee, of course we were the better side and yes we won the game. That doesn’t take away from the fact that the match as a spectacle was poor, eye bleedingly bad. Both teams contributed to that. 

We are admittedly doing better than I thought we would however I don’t think Robbie is getting the best out of a very good squad. I don’t think he ever will. 

You need to stop with the “hate Bob” bullshit. I for one certainly don’t. I would just prefer that he was the manager of another club and not ours. 

And finally, there is only one ‘rabid’ poster on the board and he is the one who is on here arguing with other Hearts supporters 24/7 with 50,000+ posts. 

On 21/12/2021 at 08:40, Smith's right boot said:

Shame. 

V   Aberdeen H 1-1  We were poor

V  Ross County A 2-2. We were poor

V  Dundee. H. 1-1. We were poor

V. St Johnstone. A.  1-1  We were very poor

V. Aberdeen. A. 1-2. We were terrible

V.  Motherwell. A  0-2. We were embarrassing.

V. Livingston. A. 1-0.  We were very poor

V. Dundee. A. 1-0.  We were poor.

V. Celtic in the league cup the in first half we could / should of been 6 down.

Neilson has one man to thank for keeping him in a job and that’s 

CRAIG GORDON

Bazzas right boot
Just now, mitch41 said:

CRAIG GORDON

Ramblings of a mad man that will get no joy from us. 

All because you hate Bob, shame. 

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

CRAIG GORDON

Good to see we eventually got a goal up there.  I must have missed that.

Just now, Horatio Caine said:

Aw shit aye.  Souttar.  Senior moment I'm afraid lol.

Was a shitshow that day. Funny thing is, if we hadn’t got that goal on half time I think he might have changed things for the second half. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ramblings of a mad man that will get no joy from us. 

All because you hate Bob, shame. 

You can’t handle the truth. Yes Jack Nicholson played a mad man but me saying it to you is very different because 

You Can’t Handle The Truth and all you have is  “But we’re 3rd in the League”.

Not just a shame it’s sad.

11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

CRAIG GORDON

You sometimes are OK Mitch but your current crusade is just daft.  Doesn't help that you polar guys just keep pushing yourself further apart and more ensconsed into your positions (looking at you SRB!!!)

But all those performance ratings are totally subjective and you're stating them as fact,

Just at random here, both Dundee games - not poor.  Last week, thick fog, trudge of an away match, we dug in and won.  Just what we've been missing and we'd have lost it at any point in the last 4 years.  Home match against them, we battered them and didn't score, gave away a shite goal.  Happens.  Not ideal, but were we poor really?  Similar to St J game really, where we battered them in reality.  Home game against Aberdeen, we clearly weren't in our stride yet but still were better team first half, we didn't match them second which was a shame, but they aren't a bad team really.

That last paragraph is - guess what!? - my opinion.  We've been poor twice - Aberdeen and Motherwell away.  Even the LC game, christ Celtic just steamrollered us, the boys were shellshocked and just didn't step up to plate - wasn't tactics, wasn't prep, it was rabbits in headlights.  But you know what, unlike years gone by, the hung in, fought, believed and gave Celtic a wee scare in the end.  This team has guts.  Again, when was the last time we had that???  And who gets the credit for it?

If Robbie shat in your cornflakes or has been eyeing up yer ma, just say so, we'll get it and support you through it.

Edited by TheBigO

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You can’t handle the truth. Yes Jack Nicholson played a mad man but me saying it to you is very different because 

You Can’t Handle The Truth and all you have is  “But we’re 3rd in the League”.

Not just a shame it’s sad.

Are You on the whiskey, brandy, beer....... or glue? 

jack-nicholson-14.jpg