Dot Count - Hearts v Rangers | 12th December 2021

JayTeeJnr

maroonlegions
10 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

When I was a kid it was,a lift over the school fence,run across the car park,chamber up a pipe and drop down into a couple of inches of piss into the shed toilets. Happy days.

I once climbed into the old Gorgie part of the ground, me and my mates landed successfully only to realise that there were more away fans than we thought.:vrface:

First Division game against East Fife..  Gorgie Fist..

We legged it down the steps , expecting  to get paggered at some point but a steward spotted our colors and put is in the home end..  :greggy:

Aye we used to scale the old wall at the Roseburn, jump down into puddles of pesh too..  :jj_facepalm:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Rogue Daddy

• The Gorgie

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Good work @novoman

My teatime update takes the numbers down a bit more:

Main: 20

Gorgie: 0

Wheatfield: 13

Roseburn: 51

LEFT: 84

Around 17,500 Jambos tomorrow 😍🇱🇻 👏 Not bad for a Sunday lunchtime 😏

F4725F6C-2F5B-40D9-B73D-416BE0F690D5.gif

AlphonseCapone
21 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Im not attacking her. What I'm saying is,it's been proven to be a success the fans have spoken. She's not daft she can do the maths and make it the norm. Positive proof we don't need the bigoted pound.

I thought it was pretty obvious what you were saying, not sure why you've got grief. 

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Arsenal credit you with a decent slice of the price they sell your seat for...

30 percent or so. Win win and fair.

TBH I don't feel a lot of sympathy for someone who has not got round to buying a ticket by now. Releasing for a deserving cause would be another matter.

It’s fair when the club is guaranteed to resell it. That’s not always the case for Hearts. 

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I thought it was pretty obvious what you were saying, not sure why you've got grief. 

The stick he got was for spelling her name wrong. 

Francis Albert
23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s fair when the club is guaranteed to resell it. That’s not always the case for Hearts. 

Not sure why that affects the fairness. In Arsenal's example neither the club nor the ST holder gets anything if the seat is not resold.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Not sure why that affects the fairness. In Arsenal's example neither the club nor the ST holder gets anything if the seat is not resold.

Do Arsenal not generally sell out?

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They always report a sell out even when the ground is clearly not full. But I don't see how that affects the issue of whether ST holders get some recompense for releasing their seat if it is subsequently sold.

6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

They always report a sell out even when the ground is clearly not full. But I don't see how that affects the issue of whether ST holders get some recompense for releasing their seat if it is subsequently sold.

My financial head tells me we should only resell tickets ( with a recompense for the holder ) if all other tickets are sold. If you don’t do that you are effectively loosing income. Can’t see the sense. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

My financial head tells me we should only resell tickets ( with a recompense for the holder ) if all other tickets are sold. If you don’t do that you are effectively loosing income. Can’t see the sense. 

This is true and it’s what most clubs that offer this service do! Eg LCFC give a full refund (1/19th of the ST purchase price) if ticket is sold.

On 09/12/2021 at 23:05, PTBCAL said:

I would never miss my kids game for a Hearts match 

Never 

As it happens my daughter is captain of her U17s team and it’s the league decider on Sunday. 

Definitely shouldn't miss that for a Hearts game. You should miss it for the Grand Prix instead!  :D

On 10/12/2021 at 14:05, Largo said:

You obviously are a member of neither and have no idea of the workings of both organisations going by your assumption. 

Just think, if your lodge closed down, that would be the second time you'd let your club die!

Francis Albert
32 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agreed. So when and if we sell out ST holders can release tickets for a share of the proceeds. 

45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If it's a platinum seat, or even better, one of the fancy dan premium ones, that's been released, it'll sell for a higher price than the cheapo bronze peasant seats, so there could be scope to give a kickback to the ST holder and still make additional income! 

1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

49 left 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Excellent.  Even more impressive is the fact tickets on general sale went out only last week.  If made available earlier this probably would have been sold out by now.  Celtic's allocation in January should be one section only.  Well done Hearts.  Very proud.

2 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Excellent.  Even more impressive is the fact tickets on general sale went out only last week.  If made available earlier this probably would have been sold out by now.  Celtic's allocation in January should be one section only.  Well done Hearts.  Very proud.

Should be 1 ticket never mind section, one wee solitary goon brigader with his flag and his drum and his pyro and his megaphone and his half bottle of Bucky bang in the middle of section N, let the fun begin 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

11 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Should be 1 ticket never mind section, one wee solitary goon brigader with his flag and his drum and his pyro and his megaphone and his half bottle of Bucky bang in the middle of section N, let the fun begin 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

👍

Doctor FinnBarr
26 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Read things wrong, sorry.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

Doctor FinnBarr
14 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

☹️ What did u say lol edited too quick, now I’m intrigued 😂

Not 100% certain now as I loused at 10 and having a pre match scoop before bed. I pretty much read  the comment wrong, commented then reread it and made it vanish.

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Not 100% certain now as I loused at 10 and having a pre match scoop before bed. I pretty much read  the comment wrong, commented then reread it and made it vanish.

😂 aaaarghhhh I want to know (toys out the pram)

Doctor FinnBarr
6 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

😂 aaaarghhhh I want to know (toys out the pram)

Prams? My heid is like a pram, full of pish and broken biscuits.

PS. I'm at a bad age

2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Prams? My heid is like a pram, full of pish and broken biscuits.

PS. I'm at a bad age

Haha I meant toys out of my pram as I won’t know what u said as u edited ur post 😂 no worries buddy, bed time for me shortly, big game to go to tomorrow 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

6 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Hopefully a good result, meeting Belgiejambo outside the Gorgie for a puff before KO.

It WILL be a good result, if it’s the puff I think your meaning enjoy 😉 been a while for me, good times. 

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

It WILL be a good result, if it’s the puff I think your meaning enjoy 😉 been a while for me, good times. 

Only baccy mate as in a fag.

12 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Only baccy mate as in a fag.

Haha oh well, enjoy your day buddy it’s going to be a good one 👍🏻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Doctor FinnBarr
10 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Haha oh well, enjoy your day buddy it’s going to be a good one 👍🏻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Fikkin right, it really wants to be, scarpering to bed noo mate, goodnight.

30 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

❤️🇱🇻👍🏻

Are we the last to hit the sack, or the first to get into the groove?

Cannae wait ...

GO OAN, the JT's 

❤❤G❤

Screenshot_20211212-024704_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-024911_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-024921_Gallery.jpg

12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

51 now. :whistling:

9.30  count 

Main : 11

Wheatfield : 3 

Gorgie : sold out 

Roseburn: 27 

LEFT : 41 

tremendous numbers guys ,

had my doubts that we would sell this many at one point.

The Hearts suppporters are the best in the world. 👏

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻