Dot Count - Hearts v Rangers | 12th December 2021

JayTeeJnr

12 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Club would be in all sorts of trouble if they announced attendance larger than capacity

Why do you suggest that?

Every game they report tickets sold … not people attending seems an inconsistent approach …

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Rogue Daddy

• The Gorgie

21 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

An announcement like that would maybe encourage more people to release their ST back to the club if they can't make the game 

It would 1 for 2!

Doctor FinnBarr
9 minutes ago, Desmundo said:

If I buy tickets online can I print them at home or do I need to collect from the ticket office?

Collect, online print off has been binned for some reason.

MR INCREDIBLE
3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Anyone got any idea what the new queuing system for the Wheatfield is?

One person in front of another!

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Instead of skipping in when they come down from Gorgie? Fair enough.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s all a bit of moot point isn’t it? With people with covid in Scotland around the 1 in 50 mark then you would expect 2% of ticket holders to be unable to attend and then any others in their household potential waiting test results.

Thats about 380 to 500 seats which have been sold but might not be occupied or might be released.

23 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s all a bit of moot point isn’t it? With people with covid in Scotland around the 1 in 50 mark then you would expect 2% of ticket holders to be unable to attend and then any others in their household potential waiting test results.

Thats about 380 to 500 seats which have been sold but might not be occupied or might be released.

If the seat is sold though is it not counted if the person doesn't pass through the turnstiles?

I always though the attendance was based on the tickets sold.

Hackney Hearts
5 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Just out of interest, how does releasing your ticket work? Do you just let the club know you can't make it? Do you get anything in return? 

Others have already answered this, but yes - I just send them an email with reference and seat number.

Nothing in return except their thanks, and the satisfaction of knowing that your seat hopefully won't be empty (and the club get more money).

8 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Not the German system then.

8 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Instead of skipping in when they come down from Gorgie? Fair enough.

When I was a kid it was,a lift over the school fence,run across the car park,chamber up a pipe and drop down into a couple of inches of piss into the shed toilets. Happy days.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

When I was a kid it was,a lift over the school fence,run across the car park,chamber up a pipe and drop down into a couple of inches of piss into the shed toilets. Happy days.

I once climbed up the crane in Gerard’s Yard it rested against the fence and I dropped down onto the terracing to the right of the wheatfield entrance a few of us gorgie boys did that 

13 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I also release my seat when it looks like it’s going to be a sell out. However only once have the club (vs Hibs a few years ago) actually requested that ST holders do that.

This would suggest that there are always a few seats held back (hidden) in reserve, this has been confirmed on this thread over last few days with various sections available for sale that normally are not.

I buy my ST to benefit the club and also release it for the same reason!

The only recognition I’d like is for the attendance to reflect that the ticket has been sold twice. [sadly I don’t think that happens].

Imagine Tynecastle Park capacity 20,000 match attendance 20,500 - now that would be recognition!! 

12 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Club would be in all sorts of trouble if they announced attendance larger than capacity

I'm at hospitality and have released my seat back to the club.

I think under all possible scenarios the two seats will count as having one person in each seat.

Edit - as long as the game goes ahead.

Edited by DETTY29

Floored with bug ! 

Question, guys.

I received a code for watching games online but can't find it. Haven't used the service yet. Is it still going ? Anyon end got a link ?

Cheers in advance.

Cairneyhill Jambo
13 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why would you want anything in return? 

I'm pretty sure some clubs give you a credit note (£5) which you can put towards your next season ticket to encourage supporters to release their seat for resale if they can't make the game. 

8 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Others have already answered this, but yes - I just send them an email with reference and seat number.

Nothing in return except their thanks, and the satisfaction of knowing that your seat hopefully won't be empty (and the club get more money).

Good stuff. Well done doing that 👍🏻

12 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Anyone got any idea what the new queuing system for the Wheatfield is?

Tomorrow will be a nightmare so would get there very early with an almost capacity crowd and home fans in roseburn

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Tomorrow will be a nightmare so would get there very early with an almost capacity crowd and home fans in roseburn

Cannae see many sevco fans getting in😆.... they don't check many covid passports at hunbrox (it's something like 1 in 50)... according to a ST holder I have dealings with at work. She never misses a game and hasn't been asked once for proof.

Edited by Rogue Daddy

I see Nick Walsh has been confirmed as tomorrows ref... is this the guy that helps out with kids training at sevco (or was at least pictured?)... don't know if it was fake or not.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Floored with bug ! 

Question, guys.

I received a code for watching games online but can't find it. Haven't used the service yet. Is it still going ? Anyon end got a link ?

Cheers in advance.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as last season... since you took a ST this season, you will still have access.👍

I think you go Hearts TV and use your 'firstname-lastname-123456' (which is your ST number)... and then hopefully your cookies will take care of the rest!

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Floored with bug ! 

Question, guys.

Cheers in advance.

Sorry to hear that Boab.

Email Hearts ticket office on [email protected] - and give them your season tickets details (your name, number, seats, etc). If you explain that you've lost your access code, I'm pretty sure they'll send you a new one and how to redeem it so you can watch the game tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I see Nick Walsh has been confirmed as tomorrows ref... is this the guy that helps out with kids training at sevco (or was at least pictured?)... don't know if it was fake or not.

It is. Works for Sevco.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Only a couple of inches? Must have been a reserve match.

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

11 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Only a couple of inches? Must have been a reserve match.

To be fair we could never afford decent trainers down muirhouse way and stinking of piss was about the equivalent to lynx nowadays. I love it when people talk about modern poverty. Muirhouse in the 70s, mind you it was good fun.

34 minutes ago, drumie jambo said:

It is. Works for Sevco.

👍 Sweet! …cannae be any worse than Madden. Can he? 😳 I see septic are in the media complaining about the referee chief coming out and saying their goal was offside against us!!!! Yes, they’re now actually complaining about what everyone else could see…. even though they benefit from the 3 pts. What a pathetic, disgusting, scummy’never their fault’ club. Hate them. 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by Rogue Daddy

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I'm pretty sure it's the same as last season... since you took a ST this season, you will still have access.👍

I think you go Hearts TV and use your 'firstname-lastname-123456' (which is your ST number)... and then hopefully your cookies will take care of the rest!

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Sorry to hear that Boab.

Email Hearts ticket office on [email protected] - and give them your season tickets details (your name, number, seats, etc). If you explain that you've lost your access code, I'm pretty sure they'll send you a new one and how to redeem it so you can watch the game tomorrow.

Got it sorted. Thanks, guys !

👍

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

To be fair we could never afford decent trainers down muirhouse way and stinking of piss was about the equivalent to lynx nowadays. I love it when people talk about modern poverty. Muirhouse in the 70s, mind you it was good fun.

Trainers? Bloody luxury. But we had it tough in Niddrie.... 😉

11 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Trainers? Bloody luxury. But we had it tough in Niddrie.... 😉

To be fair Ghandi would have been embarrassed.  Provi check specials from junction street 

Edited by TypoonJambo

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, Boab said:

Floored with bug ! 

Question, guys.

Cheers in advance.

Yes it is still going To use it you needed

to create a new Hearts TV account which (annoyingly) required you to register using a different email address and password from your normal Hearts TV account. When it works it is fine but it doesn't always work for me.

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

I'm pretty sure some clubs give you a credit note (£5) which you can put towards your next season ticket to encourage supporters to release their seat for resale if they can't make the game. 

Arsenal credit you with a decent slice of the price they sell your seat for...

30 percent or so. Win win and fair.

TBH I don't feel a lot of sympathy for someone who has not got round to buying a ticket by now. Releasing for a deserving cause would be another matter.

3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Today's lunchtime numbers:

Main: 29

Gorgie: 1

Wheatfield: 14

Roseburn: 73

LEFT: 117

Main: 19

wheatfield:  14

Roseburn:  62

LEFT :  96 

Less than 100 for the 1st time since all the new seats have been released 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

10 minutes ago, novoman said:

Main: 19

wheatfield:  14

Roseburn:  62

LEFT :  96 

Less than 100 for the 1st time since all the new seats have been released 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Good work @novoman

My teatime update takes the numbers down a bit more:

Main: 20

Gorgie: 0

Wheatfield: 13

Roseburn: 51

LEFT: 84

9 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

Pretty much is.

Job done. Point made. Precedent set. Take note Anne.

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH...😡

Ehh?,sorry Mr Forever. Don't get the angst. My point is,we've made the point. So please Mrs Budge,or whoever makes these decisions, take note.

Edited by TypoonJambo

scott herbertson
Just now, upgotheheads said:

If you give up your s/t for the game ( I can't make it) and someone buys it, does it cancel your tv access?

no

27 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Job done. Point made. Precedent set. Take note Anne.

She probably ok’d it for the hun game. Not sure what point you’re trying to make. 

24 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

She probably ok’d it for the hun game. Not sure what point you’re trying to make. 

Im not attacking her. What I'm saying is,it's been proven to be a success the fans have spoken. She's not daft she can do the maths and make it the norm. Positive proof we don't need the bigoted pound.

12 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Im not attacking her. What I'm saying is,it's been proven to be a success the fans have spoken. She's not daft she can do the maths and make it the norm. Positive proof we don't need the bigoted pound.

Exactly right. The wider point that a lot of clubs rely on old firm crowds and we don’t is there to be made as well. We all know this already but draws a line in the sand that the likes of the vermin and the 1980’s mob should aspire to.