Dot Count - Hearts v Rangers | 12th December 2021

JayTeeJnr

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Never understood what difference the ko time is. You are either up for it or not and with TR having a Thursday date in Lyon, delighted with it.

Also don't understand why the TV pass at home is a bad thing. Hardly thousands staying away, it allows people to get a bit more value on their season ticket and more likely to renew.

The sales are probably strong enough to reduce Celtic to 500 in January 

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Rogue Daddy

• The Gorgie

Doctor FinnBarr
6 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Never understood what difference the ko time is. You are either up for it or not and with TR having a Thursday date in Lyon, delighted with it.

Also don't understand why the TV pass at home is a bad thing. Hardly thousands staying away, it allows people to get a bit more value on their season ticket and more likely to renew.

Fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Get you to a certain extent

Sunday games though can produce problems with KO times and travel alone 

Though a winning team on the park can see extra efforts 

Saying that i think the  Hearts support is phenomenal

Just back up and turning out in huge numbers, fine by me 

Look at the Wee Team 

Fort Vallance
19 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Kick off time might not make a difference to you. But if you live 80 odd miles away and rely on Sunday service public transport it does.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Kick off time might not make a difference to you. But if you live 80 odd miles away and rely on Sunday service public transport it does.

Not what I meant. The atmosphere should not be any different for it and why the tv option is a good thing on the season ticket 

jambo-in-furness
9 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Yeah I am a 50 to 60 mile round trip, not massive but I am sitting at Musselburgh races after a horrendous drive over what with very poor weather and heavy traffic.  Sunday weather looks better so I will probably go but at this time of year who knows how it will be.  The TV pass is an unfortunate option this season so like you might us it and give my ST to my mate.

Yep, as long as the seat isn’t left empty.  Presuming of course your mates also a Jambo 🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Not what I meant. The atmosphere should not be any different for it and why the tv option is a good thing on the season ticket 

I’ll wager if any big game was 3pm or even later on a Saturday, the atmosphere would be infinitely better than a noon KO on a Sunday.

I think you’re underestimating the Scottish propensity for scooping pints pre-match.

51 minutes ago, Boab said:

I’ll wager if any big game was 3pm or even later on a Saturday, the atmosphere would be infinitely better than a noon KO on a Sunday.

I think you’re underestimating the Scottish propensity for scooping pints pre-match.

And for being hungover at lunchtime on a Sunday.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Boab said:

It’s the weegies eating fish suppers in the morning that’s weird, drinking before 11 is a piece of piss 😆

Pasquale for King
On 05/12/2021 at 12:49, Beave1874 said:

2 bought just now. Will be looking for somewhere that's open at 9am for a pre match Guinness. Normally Platform 5 for a wee bite and pint pre match but no sure if that will be an option?

Not on a Sunday it won’t, 11am at the earliest, you’re looking for the Ardmillan hotel I reckon. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Fort Vallance
13 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Fair.

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not on a Sunday it won’t, 11am at the earliest, you’re looking for the Ardmillan hotel I reckon. 

Cheers they confirmed starts at 11am. 

scott herbertson

Back on Topic

Roseburn

H  217

J   83    = 300

Gorgie

V    2

y    2

z    8   = 12

Wheatfield

A      20

B       11

c        2

F        5 = 38

Mane

Nane

Total left for sale    = 350

joondalupjambo
13 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Yep, as long as the seat isn’t left empty.  Presuming of course your mates also a Jambo 🇱🇻

Who the flip has mates that are not Jambos 😄😄😄

29 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Back on Topic

Roseburn

H  217

J   83    = 300

Gorgie

V    2

y    2

z    8   = 12

Wheatfield

A      20

B       11

c        2

F        5 = 38

Mane

Nane

Total left for sale    = 350

Two are available in the Main Stand now, section T, must have been released by some folk today.   Good count 👍

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Two are available in the Main Stand now, section T, must have been released by some folk today.   Good count 👍

Yes - that will happen quite frequently in the next few days - Sunday morning games will mean quite  afew released seats - all fine as the club gets further money and hopefully we still sell out

10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Wonder how many sevconians will get into the home end ? 🤔 

A sevconian that I know phoned me this morning to say he might have tickets for hospitality. 

August Landmesser
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

There'll even be one of the feckers on our bench if Halliday's fit!

jambo-in-furness
18 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Who the flip has mates that are not Jambos 😄😄😄

The world can be a strange place at times,  I have a close friend who is a die hard Hibby,  he is irreplaceable lol.

2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

According to Bobby Zlamal our dressing room is full of them😏

18 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Guaranteed to get a few in the Main stand... always do when sevco come to town. Begs the question, who the feck gie them tickets???!!!!🤬🤬🤬... usually get emptied tho!😃

13 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

A sevconian that I know phoned me this morning to say he might have tickets for hospitality. 

There’s always opposition fans in hospitality, especially for the bigger teams. 

Few rumblings of best places for pre match Sunday pints, interested to hear some opinions. The Shandon has been mentioned already and a good shout. 

31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Do opposition fans need a purchasing history for hospitality ?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

One? McCulloch has Covid but Naismith will be there 🤔.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Heartsmad1874
25 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

11 seats available in section S.

Two bought. Wanted two together in Main/Gorgie or Wheatfield.

Held out and finally got two in the Main.

August Landmesser
32 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

One? McCulloch has Covid but Naismith will be there 🤔.

Plus Robbie if the rumours are true! 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Plus Robbie if the rumours are true! 

I didn’t want to get into that one again 😜

August Landmesser
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t want to get into that one again 😜

😁

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

As I said two at my table don't get this hatred of them to be honest, both great lads.

8 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

As I said two at my table don't get this hatred of them to be honest, both great lads.

I agree, been at mixed tables at Tynecastle, Easter Road and Ibrox. Always good banter but no trouble. 

10 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

It's the behaviour of the vast majority of their scumbag fans that tar the good one.

35 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Aye, most are OK. Been in mixed company a few times. Only time it went sour was a sellik woman who turned as the bevvy took hold ! 

🤣

44 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

You're admitting to bringing Rangers fans to the game ? 🤔 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You're admitting to bringing Rangers fans to the game ? 🤔 

I have friends, good guys of Hibs Celtic and Rangers persuasion but maybe its just me I would rather not entertain them at a Hearts game. Definitely off limits.

I've done hospitality at Rangers Hibs Livi Motherwell and was a guest 

So be hypocritical of me to snivel

Best behaviour no big  deal for me though have never done hospitality at Hearts where i would bring friends of other teams  

Each to there i say 

1 minute ago, Drew Wallace said:

I've done hospitality at Rangers Hibs Livi Motherwell and was a guest 

So be hypocritical of me to snivel

Best behaviour no big  deal for me though have never done hospitality at Hearts where i would bring friends of other teams  

Each to there i say 

Good on you.

It works both ways for hospitality.

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, luckydug said:

Hopefully the answer is the same as to the question, wonder how many sevconians get battered on Sunday... Joking, I of course do not condone violence. 

Just seems a bit elitist. 

If I gave my ST to an opposition fan it would be frowned upon and I would likely get reported to the club. 

So I can take a non Hearts supporting friend to the game as long as I'm prepared too fork out for hospitality. 

At least I can now take my Celtic supporting step son along to the Celtic match.

We'll do hospitality. 

Good work @scott herbertson keeping the count going today.

Here's the teatime numbers:

Main: 3

Gorgie: 12

Wheatfield: 34

Roseburn: 223

LEFT: 272

As others have pointed out, a couple more chunks of seats appeared in Lower B and Upper S. But everything is getting snapped up pretty quickly. We appear to be on course to have shifted the lot by Thursday evening.

Italian Lambretta
50 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

I have friends, good guys of Hibs Celtic and Rangers persuasion but maybe its just me I would rather not entertain them at a Hearts game. Definitely off limits.

Me neither but saying that I don't have any friends who are Hibs fans or rebels🙂

Doctor FinnBarr
34 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hopefully the answer is the same as to the question, wonder how many sevconians get battered on Sunday... Joking, I of course do not condone violence. 

What we need to be doing is reporting seat numbers of obvious huns and making sure the club takes action on the clowns supplying them. I'm in Upper Roseburn and have absolutely no doubt there will be more than a few around me.