Rangers at Home. Reduced Away Allocation

Homme

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Any Hun sitting near me will be flagged up to the stewards and number of seat logged and sent to club , ****ing scum 

Quite right 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

A big boy named Rab made me say it.

If it was true it would be ok. Here’s my original replies. 

94070151-F09A-48A9-ADC5-E333C3C27F14.jpeg

36A6894E-D255-4653-8049-B1C7F76B4594.jpeg

43CF8127-FA2D-450A-83A6-B1A0F69D2DC0.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

If it was true it would be ok. 

I know little about it, iwas just joing in with a bit of banter

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If it was true it would be ok. Here’s my original replies. 

94070151-F09A-48A9-ADC5-E333C3C27F14.jpeg

36A6894E-D255-4653-8049-B1C7F76B4594.jpeg

43CF8127-FA2D-450A-83A6-B1A0F69D2DC0.jpeg

Rab The Scab Destroyer

The best memory of Old Firm fans in our end was in 1995 when we drew 1-1 with Celtic and Willie Jamieson scored the equaliser.

Celtic scored and some boy in the Wheatfield celebrated and was dragged out by two stewards, as they had an arm each some boy ran up and punched him in the face and then another guy poured a cup of juice over his head.  

Was the least he deserved 

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

That's the preferred option , obv 

I was at a Newcastle v Liverpool few seasons ago, second last game of the season and Liverpool could still win the league. Lots of Liverpool fans in the gallowgate stand where I was sitting. When Newcastle scored to make it 2 - 2 a lot Liverpool boys got found out and leathered up and down the place (not by me) was amusing to see.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, TurboT said:

The best memory of Old Firm fans in our end was in 1995 when we drew 1-1 with Celtic and Willie Jamieson scored the equaliser.

Celtic scored and some boy in the Wheatfield celebrated and was dragged out by two stewards, as they had an arm each some boy ran up and punched him in the face and then another guy poured a cup of juice over his head.  

Hahahahaha brilliant 😍

2 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I was at a Newcastle v Liverpool few seasons ago, second last game of the season and Liverpool could still win the league. Lots of Liverpool fans in the gallowgate stand where I was sitting. When Newcastle scored to make it 2 - 2 a lot Liverpool boys got found out and leathered up and down the place (not by me) was amusing to see.

The way it should be 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I like that 😆

I am all about the fine details in Art, creativity is a must.

Drop Mackay in behind a front two...

Artistry

been here before
41 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sounds like Rab has done this before?!

Of course he will have. Theres plenty on here happy enough to hand over 'spare' tickets to any old random who posts looking for a ticket for a game.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha brilliant 😍

My Mother was thrown out of the Wheatfield for throwing a pie at a Celtic fan as he was being dragged out.

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

My Mother was thrown out of the Wheatfield for throwing a pie at a Celtic fan as he was being dragged out.

What a cheek, I like the cut of her gib. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

I am all about the fine details in Art, creativity is a must.

Drop Mackay in behind a front two...

Artistry

Need to get a goal out of him somehow, he seems to be playing slightly more as a ten. He wasn’t hugging the touch line in front of us in the main stand as much as usual in the 2nd half at the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Need to get a goal out of him somehow, he seems to be playing slightly more as a ten. He wasn’t hugging the touch line in front of us in the main stand as much as usual in the 2nd half at the weekend. 

Boyce McNeff up front with Mackay in behind

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Boyce McNeff up front with Mackay in behind

Something slightly different might just be a master stroke. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Something slightly different might just be a master stroke. 

2-5-1-2

Gordon

Souttar Halkett

Moore Haring Devlin Kingsley Cochrane

Mackay

Boyce McNeff

Pasquale for King
Just now, A.JAMBO said:

2-5-1-2

Gordon

Souttar Halkett

Mackay

Boyce McNeff

Could do a job 👍🏽

This not just about ticket sales this about making them know that we do not really need them if the team is going even half  well. Tynecastle is almost full most games with our own support.  If there are less of them in the ground I think that Hearts supporters may well be encouraged to attend games they normally would not and more often than not I here supporters on here say they will not attend home games against the gruesome twosome. I hope that even if the Roseburn is not sold out enough Hearts supporters turn up to show a possible trend and allow the club to continue to keep their gas at a peep!

InternationalJambo
9 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

2-5-1-2

Gordon

Souttar Halkett

Mackay

Boyce McNeff

Not far from a decent idea but there would be no cover if Celtic bypass the overload in the middle. The best way to match up with their 6 is 4 at the back and 4 in the midfield. If we set up like you suggest, when they break into the last third their 3 forwards will stay up high. We need to negate their front three before the midfield IMO. Especially when they have the majority of the ball. This may work at home but never through there. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

I know of a group of maybe 4/5 guys who have managed tickets for our end, not 100% sure how they managed it but they seem pretty chuffed with themselves. They are pretty alright as far as Rangers fans go but still pretty annoyed they have decided to sit in the home support.

4 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Not far from a decent idea but there would be no cover if Celtic bypass the overload in the middle to match up with their 6 in the middle and break into the last third, as their 3 forwards will stay up high. We need to negate their front three before their midfield IMO. Especially when they have the majority of the ball. This may work at home but never through there. 

no over load the side moves intp position and plays off the ball, it can change every few minutes into different formations. The only changes will come in the forwards. 7 players can take shots from just outside the penalty box mostly in the D. So we hit that area hard. The midfield is designed to play into a back threee with 4 in front. But Haring and Devlin are both able to put in tackles and run into empty aras. This set up is all about clogging up our central last qauter. We then hit them whenever we can righ down the center. For me this is their weakness, direct play.

Edited by A.JAMBO

InternationalJambo
3 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

no over load the side moves intp position and plays off the ball, it can change every few minutes into different formations. The only changes will come in the forwards. 7 players can take shots from just outside the penalty box mostly in the D. So we hit that area hard. The midfield is designed to play into a back threee with 5 in front. But Haring and Devlin are both able to put in tackles and run into empty aras. This set up is all about clogging up our central last qauter. We then hit them whenever we can righ down the center. For me this is their weakness, direct play.

I get what you’re saying but it won’t work through there. It won’t be as easy as changing formation every so often when they will have over 65% of the ball in the game. We need to find a game plan and formation that we can soak up pressure but also be dangerous on the counter. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

7 players soaking up pressure.

It isn't parking the bus. The amount of defining moments in a game , slack passing players pulling up with strains. For me we play this way as much as we can i nthe first half. Make changes to the front areas if we need to. The game is about who has the balls to play football, Celtic will leave us gaps . So we play to get into those gaps. The three more forward players have to believe they can take a runny at the central opposition box

32 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

I know of a group of maybe 4/5 guys who have managed tickets for our end, not 100% sure how they managed it but they seem pretty chuffed with themselves. They are pretty alright as far as Rangers fans go but still pretty annoyed they have decided to sit in the home support.

I also know a number who have tickets for home stand ...

Holyroodjambo

Was at Derby/Leeds Championship playoff semi-final 1st leg a couple of years ago. When Leeds scored a fan in the Derby end stood up and cheered, shortly to be lifted by security who didn't seem to mind how many Derby fans punched, kicked, or spat at him on his way out of the stand. 

2 minutes ago, Holyroodjambo said:

Was at Derby/Leeds Championship playoff semi-final 1st leg a couple of years ago. When Leeds scored a fan in the Derby end stood up and cheered, shortly to be lifted by security who didn't seem to mind how many Derby fans punched, kicked, or spat at him on his way out of the stand. 

I remember turning up at a game in the 80's, the thing was it was at Easter road. Our game whoever it was against was off, a good amount turned up at Fester road. I forget the rest as i am sure was huckled pissing through a fence seperating Us from them. On the Old England wine and some puffs. Memory over.

The Hogfather

Since Hearts don't sell category A tickets to people who don't have a booking history with the club, one can only assume there are some people out there who're happy to see some Hearts fans miss out in favour of some of their glory hunting pals.

JamboCampbell
22 hours ago, ramrod said:

Any Hun sitting near me will be flagged up to the stewards and number of seat logged and sent to club , ****ing scum 

this. I know for a fact this has been done before and the club put a blanket life ban forward. Silly IMO but it could be people who dont give two hoots anyway. 

Bazzas right boot

I remember when it was pay at the gate 3 of us going Tannadice as the Hears6end was full, we all walked in and my m8 at the front Hearts scarf was trailing behind him like a tail. 

Walking casually down the step with me think" aw naw min"

We got dogs abuse and legged it out. 

22 hours ago, TurboT said:

And these days its 50/50 scarves and fans asking for opposing players shirts....!! ....[In some leagues]

Not for me...., the above is a perfect example of how it should be, if you condone violence obviously :)

Hopefully not Huns snapping them up but tickets selling not too bad. Section J more than half gone and even H sold quite a few

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Rab the ****ing ledge

Unfortunately there are others with less principles than I 🤦🏽

50B7F3AA-E21A-4A15-9737-30D8394ED138.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t fault the way the fans financially back the club through tickets etc. Just me who thinks in terms of vocal backing we are really poor?

Granted being 0-2 doesn’t help but we were really knocking on the door, creating chances and all we can manage is a few half arsed attempts at the Hearts song.

Even if we sold no more tickets as a result of cutting their allocation it‘s the right decision and I hope an irreversible one.

Be good if we could reduce theirs and Celtic’s allocations further.

Just now, Boab Mugabe said:

Even if we sold no more tickets as a result of cutting their allocation it‘s the right decision and I hope an irreversible one.

Be good if we could reduce theirs and Celtic’s allocations further.

Surprised they got as many. 

Just now, Captain Lithuania said:

I’d love to give them half of what they got today. Please make it happen. 

Yep. Still too many of them. Take another section back please Hearts. We can sell to our fans and even if we can’t we should still do it.

37 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

I’d love to give them half of what they got today. Please make it happen. 

Max 400 IMO.  Dont need or want this filth anywhere near Tynecastle.  Today we put down a marker.  Celtic in January should be 400 max.