Jump to content

** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal


Sertse
 Share

Recommended Posts

What happens if he gets another serious injury before the end of the season .hope hearts tell him to call NHS 24 and join the endless waiting list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pasquale for King

    357

  • Bazzas right boot

    395

  • BackOfTheNet

    505

  • GinRummy

    539

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, Homme said:

Popcorn time. 

 

Wonder if we will get a decent fee or if rangers will have to wait.


We get **** all.  It’s a pre contract.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

The Wow was more at how utterly bitter you are. Personally I've no time to be bitter as life moves on, usually quite quickly. 

 

 

Football supporter being bitter shouldn't come as a shock. You applaud him if you want, but you'll be in minority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should be nowhere near the 1st team if he stays the rest of the season.  Fans will be on his back after a bad performance and he won't be focused 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The end of last season saw Souttar just coming back from injury. At that time, he hadn't proved fitness. Now, some would say he could have signed year extension to thank Hearts for covering him missing almost 2 years of his stay.

Instead, he threw the support he has received from Hearts into the gutter and laughed at supporters.

He has confirmed rat like status at Tynecastle, and should be left in no doubt as to what supporters think of him, should he ever play for first team again.

 

He came back in and looked great, like he had never been away. If the club has been cautious and left it late then thats a serious error that has cost us 7 figures. 

 

Completely agree otherwise though, a snakey rat ***** that should never wear the jersey again. Couldn't wish him any worse luck. Time for Moore to step up as our new RCB and let Souttar train by himself for the next 6 months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

The catch-22 we now find ourselves in is that with the (correct) stance we have taken in confirming he is still a crucial part of the first team, is that if we end up not playing him due to poor performances, or pressure from the crowd, then Rangers will know it’s nonsense and will definitely only offer a pittance towards the end or the window. He really has ****ed us over and left us in a lose lose situation.

Yep, he has played game exactly as Rangers would have wanted and exactly the opposite of what Hearts would have hoped for.

Snaky ******* has screwed us over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is he actually that good?  Or are we always just feeling sorry for him after bad injuries. 
in my opinion he’s easily replaces. 
Bye rat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

 

He came back in and looked great, like he had never been away. If the club has been cautious and left it late then thats a serious error that has cost us 7 figures. 

 

Completely agree otherwise though, a snakey rat ***** that should never wear the jersey again. Couldn't wish him any worse luck. Time for Moore to step up as our new RCB and let Souttar train by himself for the next 6 months. 

Play him for first, or last, 10 seconds of cup tie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Should be nowhere near the 1st team if he stays the rest of the season.  Fans will be on his back after a bad performance and he won't be focused 


We have to pay his wages regardless so might as well play him unless it becomes obvious his mind is elsewhere and it affects his performances.  He also has World Cup qualifiers in March to focus on so it’s in his interests that  he plays well.  If he doesn’t, **** him and get him binned but if he carries on playing well then there’s no point being petty and cutting our nose to spite our face. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exile fae Main Street

Note his family are delighted too........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jambogemz
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Football supporter being bitter shouldn't come as a shock. You applaud him if you want, but you'll be in minority.

Wow your on some spiral. Applaud him? Where did I say that?? Please do point this out to me 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Let him rot. Any offer from the tax dodgers will be a derisory one at best.  

I agree but rangers probably won’t be bothered. Goldson said he’s off at the end of the season so that’s likely why they are buying him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JimmyCant
5 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Let him rot. Any offer from the tax dodgers will be a derisory one at best.  

We’re trying to get the best out of a bad situation here mate. A situation we helped to create.

 

Letting him rot doesn’t benefit us. In fact we lose because we’ve paid his wages and got nothing back. Not for the first time with this particular player

 

Taking whatever fee we can get benefits us

 

Playing him after the window closes POTENTIALLY benefits us but could backfire

Edited by JimmyCant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ecky92 said:

Is he actually that good?  Or are we always just feeling sorry for him after bad injuries. 
in my opinion he’s easily replaces. 
Bye rat. 

He’s a good player but I think his ability on the ball can blind folk to the fact that he’s got a mistake in him most games and isn’t the greatest cb when it comes to actual defending. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Play him for first, or last, 10 seconds of cup tie. 

 

Start him and immediately sub him. 

 

Glorious shit housery for the rodent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

The Wow was more at how utterly bitter you are. Personally I've no time to be bitter as life moves on, usually quite quickly. 

 

 

Don't get bitter get even. 

The price for JS early release should go up to a million. 

We are not a nursery team for The Rangers. 

If they don't stump up they get an unfit out of match practice player. 

I don't see how we can play him on Tuesday if he's committed himself to the Huns. 

It could get really embarrassing with the crowd reaction. 

We don't need the distraction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fredrickson

I would play him until the close of the transfer window. Get him cup tied and if the club formerly known as Rangers dont provide a decent fee before the window closes, drop him from first team duties. Get a coach to take him down Gullane to go up and down the sand dunes each day until the end of season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, JimmyCant said:

We’re trying to get the best out of a bad situation here mate. A situation we helped to create.

 

Letting him rot doesn’t benefit us. In fact we lose because we’ve paid his wages and got nothing back. Not for the first time with this particular player

 

Taking whatever fee we can get benefits us

 

Playing him after the window closes POTENTIALLY benefits us

He wouldn't be committed to Hearts, is more likely to pull out of challenges and when we play Rangers, has an interest in seeing us lose, so if they don't bid by end of transfer window, I would let him rot in stand and train on his own. I would require him to attend training every day though, but wouldn't support his actual training.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Play him for first, or last, 10 seconds of cup tie. 


What good would they do?  He’s signed a pre contract so he won’t play for Rangers until next season.  That would only cup tie him for this season.  Unless you think the Huns are going to try a cheeky £100k bid on last day of transfer window?  Not sure he’d want to go to Rangers right now, probably won’t get a game but needs to be playing to feature for Scotland.

 

It’s getting sickening how we keep getting **** all or sweeties for our best or promising players.  I include Hickey in that even though it was a 7 figure fee (just compare to what Nathan Paterson went for with far less experience than Hickey).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Decent player, the club looked after him very well but I can understand why players move on to one of the uglies 🏆 💰.  I'm looking forward to booing his name when the team is announced although I will not boo him during the game, maybe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gorgie al 1960

enough about souttar now - that ship has sailed - let's concentrate on what we can achieve with guys that want to play for us - this club is bigger than any player -we're bigger than any player FTH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We’re trying to get the best out of a bad situation here mate. A situation we helped to create.

 

Letting him rot doesn’t benefit us. In fact we lose because we’ve paid his wages and got nothing back. Not for the first time with this particular player

 

Taking whatever fee we can get benefits us

 

Playing him after the window closes POTENTIALLY benefits us but could backfire

A fair point mate. Think many of us are feeling like we've just been booted in the baws at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jambogemz
Just now, luckydug said:

Don't get bitter get even. 

The price for JS early release should go up to a million. 

We are not a nursery team for The Rangers. 

If they don't stump up they get an unfit out of match practice player. 

I don't see how we can play him on Tuesday if he's committed himself to the Huns. 

It could get really embarrassing with the crowd reaction. 

We don't need the distraction. 

Yeah I agree. He's not going to be 100% committed if he doesn't get the desired move this month and the abuse he'll unfortunately suffer for the next 6 months would be a massive distraction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He wouldn't be committed to Hearts, is more likely to pull out of challenges and when we play Rangers, has an interest in seeing us lose, so if they don't bid by end of transfer window, I would let him rot in stand and train on his own. I would require him to attend training every day though, but wouldn't support his actual training.


To be fair, although I’d carry on playing him I think I’d be resting him against Rangers!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Wrong club mate they died in 2012

👏👏👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Halliday probably been in his ear for weeks to sign for "The Rangers" he seems to like talking about them all the time 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Wrong club mate they died in 2012


What a glorious few months we had in 2012!😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, jambogemz said:

Yeah I agree. He's not going to be 100% committed if he doesn't get the desired move this month and the abuse he'll unfortunately suffer for the next 6 months would be a massive distraction. 

Abuse he has brought about himself by his snake like actions. Another way he has shown piss attitude towards Hearts.

More interested in sucking up to the knuckle dragging reptiles that support the new club at Ibrox, than repaying support given to him by Hearts supporters.

A ***** of a man, well suited to the ***** of a club he's signed for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it_hearts

Cup tie him, then play him against hibs and celtic ,with the order's to kick the sh!t out of them, and then drop him from squad 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jambogemz
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Abuse he has brought about himself by his snake like actions. Another way he has shown piss attitude towards Hearts.

More interested in sucking up to the knuckle dragging reptiles that support the new club at Ibrox, than repaying support given to him by Hearts supporters.

A ***** of a man, well suited to the ***** of a club he's signed for.

Classic meltdown 😂😂.

 

Saving this one. Pure comedy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Sifter
5 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

Welcome to the famous Glasgow Rangers big man!


Don’t think he’s a member on here mate, he’ll no see your post. Commiserations on yer club dying back in 2012 by the way…although I’m guessing it didnae really bother you, given the way you done **** all about it at the time. 
 

Anyway, welcome to Kickback, where we survived…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, it_hearts said:

Cup tie him, then play him against hibs and celtic ,with the order's to kick the sh!t out of them, and then drop him from squad 😀


What’s the point in cup tying him?  Why would the Huns give a shit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

Welcome to the famous Glasgow Rangers big man!

I think you mean Rangers football club ltd  Rangers, a football club in Scotland, entered financial difficulties during the late 2000s. The club, trading as The Rangers Football Club plc, entered administration in February 2012. It owed substantial amounts to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), who subsequently refused to allow Rangers to exit administration via a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club plc entered liquidation on 31 October 2012.

The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators to sell the business and assets of Rangers to a new company, operated by Charles Green. The other member clubs of the Scottish Premier League refused to allow the new company to adopt the league membership of the old company. Green then successfully applied for membership of the Scottish Football League. After obtaining the old company's Scottish Football Association (SFA) membership, Rangers (now trading as The Rangers Football Club Ltd) entered the Third Division (the fourth tier of the Scottish football league system) in time for the 2012–13 season. Rangers gained promotion to the first tier of the Scottish leagues in 2016

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jambofaefife said:

Maison Dieu Coffee Roasters In Brechin needs some Tripadvisor comments 

The boss is nicknamed soapy. 

I think it's because of the taste of his coffee. 

Will that do ? 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jambogemz
Just now, Mr Sifter said:


Don’t think he’s a member on here mate, he’ll no see your post. Commiserations on yer club dying back in 2012 by the way…although I’m guessing it didnae really bother you, given the way you done **** all about it at the time. 
 

Anyway, welcome to Kickback, where we survived…

Now that's what you call a post. Belter mate 👍👍😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jambogemz said:

Classic meltdown 😂😂.

 

Saving this one. Pure comedy. 

Yeah, let's have a laugh at a snake shitting on Hearts and their supporters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

What happens if he gets another serious injury before the end of the season .hope hearts tell him to call NHS 24 and join the endless waiting list.

 

Hopefully we get a chance to find out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, MosesMcNeil said:

 

You're correct. We've been called The Rangers since 1872 🤗


Wrong.  And you have stuck with Sevco for the new club, it’s a far catchier name. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The boss is nicknamed soapy. 

I think it's because of the taste of his coffee. 

Will that do ? 😂😂😂

 

"A quality coffee, usually consistent but recently has left a bitter taste in the mouth."

 

or straight to the point:-

 

"Owner is a sleekit rat who will no doubt drop his scants to Costa when they come calling."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

 

You're correct. We've been called The Rangers since 1872 🤗

No, you have been trading as Rangers since 2012. As merrymac said, the club known as Rangers died a slow and tortuous death at the hands of its creditors, whilst you and your fellow knuckle dragging, teeth missing, inbred ****wits did nothing but stand about and watch it happen.

We know that's true, the Scottish media know it's true, your rivals know it's true, but most importantly, and best of all, deep down, you know it's true. 

You did nothing while your club died.

Now **** off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of and leave supporters who saved their club to get on with backing their club, a club with an unbroken history, something you know you can't have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

davie1980
10 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Bench him after jan. Ruin his Scotland chances 

 

Bench him immediately 

 

We need to concentrate on giving Smith or Taylor Moore game time 

One of them has shown his commitment and the other is potentially the long term replacement for Souttar and we need to see if he is good enough and also possibly convince him that this is where he wants to play football.

 

Putting any bitterness aside, I see no benefit of Souttar playing another minute in a Hearts Jersey. 

Are we trying to prove to Rangers how important he is to us?

We know and they know he is one of our best players. They know his value, it's why they've signed him. If they want him. Offer serious money. If they don't want to front up the cash they'll get a hopefully demoralised player who has spent a full half year without a second of competitive football.

Edited by davie1980
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spongebob
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Money talks. 

It’s been reported he could’ve got more down south 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...