Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• daavojaay

• Gizmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

+1, not sure exactly what is behind it but locking out home and away fans seems pretty short sighted.

I wonder if they are doing this to avoid costs or making some other point.   They've probably denied themselves gate money from about 3000 fans.  Surely that would've covered costs.  

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

___________Lewis

_____Bates Brown McCrorie

Ojo______________________Campbell

____Ferguson____McGeouch

Hedges_________________Watkins

____________Ramirez

Watkins and Ramirez will float and swap with each other.

Hedges will drop in and make it a 5 across the middle when need be

I know about Ojo. What’s Campbell like. If he played against us in the last game I can’t remember. 

the Hearts way
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Scott Brown is a cheating bully who picks on younger players and doesn’t mind injuring them in the process. I’d be devastated if Hearts signed him or anybody like him. When he’s up against somebody tougher than him, the sneaky, snidey part of his games just evaporates. Cowardly prick who gets away with murder. 

I once arrived at a house: to work and seen a photo of a guy who looked like Scott Brown, wearing a  grey tartan skirt, not a real kilt. Said to my mate that "looks like Broonie wearing a tartan skirt" 

"Na that's not him"

Customer heard me and said: "Aye that's my son inlaw, on his wedding day"

Pmsfl. 

HHGH 🇱🇻 

IveSeenTheLight
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think it’s a bit of myth about us to be honest, apart from Halkett and Souttar we don’t have many other big physical players at the minute. 
Im also pretty sure we are doing ok in the crime count table. 
You have quite a few defenders who are out just now, and then there’s Brown and Ferguson. Ramirez and Jet are big physical players also. 
I would say you have the edge in physicality just now. 

That’s probably fair for this season.

You’ve certainly looked from afar this year to be a team that is more inclined to get it down and play attacking football.

Down there, you were by far the better team in the first half but then looked to have run out of steam in the second and we dominated the second half.

Im expecting to see a good hard game today

___________Lewis

_____Bates Brown McCrorie

Ojo______________________Campbell

____Ferguson____McGeouch

Hedges_________________Watkins

____________Ramirez

Watkins and Ramirez will float and swap with each other.

Hedges will drop in and make it a 5 across the middle when need be

It's Bates the weak link in your team and still prone to silly mistakes?  

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

It's because they want to avoid doing Covid passport checks.

ahh of course the 10k level. Guess either a political point or can't get enough above 10k to cover extra costs, either way not helping their brand!! 

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, GinRummy said:

I know about Ojo. What’s Campbell like. If he played against us in the last game I can’t remember. 

Campbell is a very good player, quiet but good in possession.

left footed midfielder and has done well filling in at left wing back the couple of times he’s played there.

Pretty sure he came off the bench down at Tynecastle to play LWB earlier in the season

2 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

I once arrived at a house: to work and seen a photo of a guy who looked like Scott Brown, wearing a  grey tartan skirt, not a real kilt. Said to my mate that "looks like Broonie wearing a tartan skirt" 

"Na that's not him"

Customer heard me and said: "Aye that's my son inlaw, on his wedding day"

Pmsfl. 

HHGH 🇱🇻 

Haha. 👍

6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

+1, not sure exactly what is behind it but locking out home and away fans seems pretty short sighted.

Political gesturing. Aberdeen fans seem to think theyll have over 10k in just won’t declare it

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's Bates the weak link in your team and still prone to silly mistakes?  

Yep, Bates has been our weak link. He’s only played about 7 games for us so far so hoping he settles down

Didn't see him dropping McKay but hey ho, GMS has a chance again as do Gnando's and Ginnelly to get themselves into the team more regularly. 

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Yep, Bates has been our weak link. He’s only played about 7 games for us so far so hoping he settles down

Doubt it, he's always been shite. 

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It was neither, Beni's first game was the league opener against celtic and Woodburn didn't join until after the Aberdeen game. 

Correct. 

Already been acknowledged. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Political gesturing. Aberdeen fans seem to think theyll have over 10k in just won’t declare it

Hope it's true and they get shut down. 

Political gesturing at the expense of the health of the community and at the expense of the tax payer and NHS should be punished severely if the law has been broken. 

Especially after the club was a big part of a local outbreak that no doubt cost money to the tax payer and unfortunately lives early on in the pandemic. 

IveSeenTheLight
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Doubt it, he's always been shite. 

Maybe, in which case he’ll be dropped when we get our defenders back from injury.

Imagine if he dumbfounded us all and went on to score the winner for us today 😝

Maybe, in which case he’ll be dropped when we get our defenders back from injury.

💩

Why the Fk have we got a sheepie on here on matchday when he must have his own club's forum to loiter on? It is Fn weird to say the absolute least ... or is he just an unpopular clunt on their site too!

Imagine you weren’t such a weirdo spending all your time on another teams message board while sitting at the game

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Aberdeen fans have tried to convince folk how big their support is since the turn of the century though 🤷‍♀️

Just now, jock _turd said:

Why the Fk have we got a sheepie on here on matchday when he must have his own club's forum to loiter on? It is Fn weird to say the absolute least ... or is he just an unpopular clunt on their site too!

Pretty sure he gets off on it. Weirdo. 

Just now, jock _turd said:

🤣

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Tbf to him and I’m not normally, the Aberdeen forum is diabolically bad. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Aberdeen fans have tried to convince folk how big their support is since the turn of the century though 🤷‍♀️

It can't be an economic decision as slower entry and a few extra stewards v a potential 4000 extra fans?

Anyone had a look at their dump's Council safety certificate...🤔

My little boy got his Hearts top out his drawer with no promoting and put it on then gave me the baby sized one for my little girl. Taking this as a good omen for today!

Just now, Gizmo said:

Pretty sure he gets off on it. Weirdo. 

Read the Walter smith thread on their forum and there's a hearts fan called Edinburgh skins who does the same on there.   Strange behaviour.  

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Another massive incentive again today. Win this one and we’ll be at least 2nd, above Rangers, 9 ahead of Hibs and 12 above Aberdeen. Just ****ing do it Hearts!

Yip, just need to keep an eye on that pesky Dundee Utd. 

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Des Lynam said:

I've seen some shite goes missing for weeks then returns after a couple of decent results. 

🤡

Desperate.

was on here congratulating you guys at the start of the month before a couple of weeks holidays in October.

Anyway, almost kick off time.

See you afterwards, win, lose or draw

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

It can't be an economic decision as slower entry and a few extra stewards v a potential 4000 extra fans?

Anyone had a look at their dump's Council safety certificate...🤔

Interesting you should mention safety certificate. Not saying it’s that but there’s definitely more to this than has been reported. Makes no sense what they’re doing. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Tbf to him and I’m not normally, the Aberdeen forum is diabolically bad. 

Aye but a supporter of the opposition on the forum of the opposition, its F'kn weird and just does not site right with me at all absolutely not. I ask you would you be going on to the vermin forum on match day? I think not the clunt should get to ****!

Just now, GinRummy said:

Interesting you should mention safety certificate. Not saying it’s that but there’s definitely more to this than has been reported. Makes no sense what they’re doing. 

Willie Miller on sportsound blaming the government. Not a big Nicky fan but for the love of god...

Desperate.

was on here congratulating you guys at the start of the month before a couple of weeks holidays in October.

Anyway, almost kick off time.

See you afterwards, win, lose or draw

🤦‍♂️

Aye but a supporter of the opposition on the forum of the opposition, its F'kn weird and just does not site right with me at all absolutely not. I ask you would you be going on to the vermin forum on match day? I think not the clunt should get to ****!

Don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think

Clark Griswold

What does it matter? Stick him on ignore if you’re that bothered about it 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Willie Miller on sportsound blaming the government. Not a big Nicky fan but for the love of god...

Don’t like her either but Chip Shop Willie is a total ***** with no business on the radio. Makes Chick Young look like Einstein.