***Official Rangers vs Heart of Midlothian match thread ***

William H. Bonney

27 minutes ago, rmreido said:

I remember '97 i think, 4 reds for Hearts that day, Bruno first to go, talk about bias, absolutely honking by the officials.

No red cards today Hearts and we'll have a chance for points. 

HHGH 

was in blackpool when allan johnston scored the hat trick at ibrox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• CloustonHMFC

29 minutes ago, rmreido said:

I remember '97 i think, 4 reds for Hearts that day, Bruno first to go, talk about bias, absolutely honking by the officials.

HHGH 

Will never forget that day unbelievable such utter corruption at its highest 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

Someone with their feet on the ground.

I think everyone's feet is on the ground. 

It's their ****ing heed that worries me, **** knows where that is at half the time !!! 

Most is just hope and optimism but some will be crushed if we get beat and wonder how it could have ever happened. 

Some are setting themselves up for a big fall. Or maybe setting Robbie up for a big fall, who knows? 

Anyway, if we don't shit the bed like I think we will and we don't find ourselves 3-0 down after 30 mins we have a chance. 

Just got a bad feeling rangers will click today. 

Hopefully not, keep it tight, defend well and when on the ball be brave and clever. 

Bring it home and **** some shit up. 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Jamiemac said:

MICHAEL SMITH PRE-MATCH INTERVIEW:

https://t.co/9R1C1CF1IW 

Nerves have kicked in now… 

He's confident. 

That 3-1 game was strange, we played well, McGregor made 2 good saves at 0-0 , but we chucked in the goals. 

Uche ****ed up an offside, leaving them 6 v the gk or something daft and we gave the ball away in the box to gift them a goal as well iirc. 

Then a red card. Chucked it. 

Interestingly he says 

"we would never go for a draw, I don't think that's in the gaffers thoughts or the mentality of the squad we have here just now" 

Hopefully will silence a few clowns who bang on about us not playing to win under Bob. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, rmreido said:

HHGH 

A few days later we played Celtic in the league cup with a young Gary Naysmith and Andy Thorn drafted in on an emergency signing. 

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think everyone's feet is on the ground. 

It's their ****ing heed that worries me, **** knows where that is at half the time !!! 

Most is just hope and optimism but some will be crushed if we get beat and wonder how it could have ever happened. 

Some are setting themselves up for a big fall. Or maybe setting Robbie up for a big fall, who knows? 

Anyway, if we don't shit the bed like I think we will and we don't find ourselves 3-0 down after 30 mins we have a chance. 

Just got a bad feeling rangers will click today. 

Hopefully not, keep it tight, defend well and when on the ball be brave and clever. 

Bring it home and **** some shit up. 

If you believe we will ‘shit the bed’ and get hammered that blame will be rightly placed at Robbie Neilsons door.

For once I don’t think we will though 

On 15/10/2021 at 11:23, BelgeJambo said:

My brother is a Sevco supporter(idiot) and thinks they are struggling having the crowds back in at Ibrox

Frustrate them and they will quickly lose patience with their side.

The bit in bold can't be right! ;)

21 hours ago, Largo said:

Right prediction for the Champions V HMFC on Saturday .

Hopefully the Jambos come and have a go at it, it has the potential to be a decent game of football. First goal will be crucial if Rangers score first then the I believe HMFC could struggle to get back in the game if HMFC score first then it's game on, do HMFC try to hold out or do they keep playing with a high tempo again this will depend on the time the first goal is scored .

My prediction 2-1 

But if the Champions turn up from last season then it will be a stroll in the park .

To all the Jambos coming through enjoy your day and lets hear you 👍

I'll be back on Sunday with my honest opinion on the game, so i'll expect all the weegie bassa and sevco  hun comments in reply to my post .🤣🤣

Can't wait to hear the views on the game from someone who let their club die!

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

If you believe we will ‘shit the bed’ and get hammered that blame will be rightly placed at Robbie Neilsons door.

For once I don’t think we will though 

Nah, he's not playing. 

If the players shit the bed that is on them. 

Bob can't play for them. 

If they make poor decisions, give the ball away and are generally weak it's on them imo

I hope you're correct, and you just might be!

Good luck to the JTs.  I’ll miss seeing it today as at a function but will be glued to the phone secretly. 
would take a draw but midfield will be key. Beni doesn’t give possession away so will be key. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, he's not playing. 

If the players shit the bed that is on them. 

Bob can't play for them. 

If they make poor decisions, give the ball away and are generally weak it's on them imo

I hope you're correct, and you just might be!

That’s not the same thing as collectively shitting the bed. Neilson’s key job today is to make sure we don’t shit the bed. It’s a motivational thing as well as tactical thing. It’s his responsibility entirely.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Good luck to the JTs.  I’ll miss seeing it today as at a function but will be glued to the phone secretly. 
would take a draw but midfield will be key. Beni doesn’t give possession away so will be key. 

This gives me hope 

Beni keeps the ball. 

Boyce is also really good at keeping the ball as well

Need Woodburn and McKay to be clever in possession as well and we will carry a threat and importantly our defence will get breaks from their pressure. 

5 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Tempted to stick a tenner on a Beningame red card. Reckon it's a certainty. 

Devlin will be the one to get it if there is one 

Is there anything better than a Saturday at 3pm kick off?   Nice wee morning to get yourself sorted, grab some lunch and a good couple of beers in the run up, without worrying about getting everything in in the space of 3 hours. 

Away to Ibrox would usually be on at half 6 on a Sunday morning or something to suit the Sky Agenda.  Nice to see it's how it should be. 

Confident! 

10 hours ago, rmreido said:

HHGH 

We should have got another player sent off and the game would've had to be abandoned.

Ex member of the SaS

Sit in and defend = lose. Have a go and lose and at least you can say we tried with the chance we can win or draw. There is only one way to play the bigot twins and that is get in their faces from KO. Play like that and I can accept a loss, we just have to move on and win the other games. Remembering obviously they have the extra men in the officials.

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Is there anything better than a Saturday at 3pm kick off?   Nice wee morning to get yourself sorted, grab some lunch and a good couple of beers in the run up, without worrying about getting everything in in the space of 3 hours. 

Away to Ibrox would usually be on at half 6 on a Sunday morning or something to suit the Sky Agenda.  Nice to see it's how it should be. 

Confident! 

Almost any other time as it would suggest it was on TV. 3pm on a Saturday with no TV coverage for a match between the current top 2 is rubbish.

27 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Almost any other time as it would suggest it was on TV. 3pm on a Saturday with no TV coverage for a match between the current top 2 is rubbish.

You'll get a stream online no problem.  It's not like it will be a total media blackout and the result won't get announced until after the game finishes.

It's rubbish that it's not on an easily accessible TV channel, but I'd much rather games were at 3pm on a Saturday than the sort of shit we're facing for the New Year's Derby - Monday lunchtime.... wtf?

It's the broadcasters that need to change, not us.

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s not the same thing as collectively shitting the bed. Neilson’s key job today is to make sure we don’t shit the bed. It’s a motivational thing as well as tactical thing. It’s his responsibility entirely.

Nah. 

Diadora Van Basten

I think we will know a lot more about this team by the end of this game.

I don’t think we have many big game players in the squad apart from Gordon so will be looking for some players to step up.

Rangers will be looking to put us back in our box so I would be delighted with any result today.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I think we will know a lot more about this team by the end of this game.

I don’t think we have many big game players in the squad apart from Gordon so will be looking for some players to step up.

Rangers will be looking to put us back in our box so I would be delighted with any result today.

Yip, we'll see who steps up today. 

Bob to make sure we are not too cautious, but guys like Cochrane, Beni, Devlin, McKay, Woodburn etc. As well. 

Plaudits last few games but a big boy test today. 

Interested to see the line-up. 

Most would go unchanged with perhaps Souttar coming back in. I hope that’s the case. 

But I fear the temptation will be too great to change the team and flood the midfield, meaning we lose our ability to get out and up the park. 

Edited by hearts00

22 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You'll get a stream online no problem.  It's not like it will be a total media blackout and the result won't get announced until after the game finishes.

It's rubbish that it's not on an easily accessible TV channel, but I'd much rather games were at 3pm on a Saturday than the sort of shit we're facing for the New Year's Derby - Monday lunchtime.... wtf?

It's the broadcasters that need to change, not us.

Yeh I'm just being selfish 😂😂

It's ridiculous that I can't pay to watch this on Rangers PPV because there's 3pm games on in England that I also won't be watching.

I wonder if these 3pm ko games with clubs selling streams to the game for a tenner is the way things are going? 

I would imagine celtic and rangers will make more from that than the piddly sky deal. Us as well maybe. 

Just now, Paulp74 said:

I wonder if these 3pm ko games with clubs selling streams to the game for a tenner is the way things are going? 

I would imagine celtic and rangers will make more from that than the piddly sky deal. Us as well maybe. 

I'd take that tbh. Tell sky to shove their TV deal and have an in house streaming option.

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Don't care how we win tbh.

I hope we cheat our way to a win and the orc hordes are ragin

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'd bite your hand off for a draw, right now. Take the point and move on to next week. Just don't go there and sit in Hearts.

We might well sit and absorb, we might play badly, we might misjudge the situation, but this team's got it in them to go there and win.

I'm up early to go for a pee and seriously doubt that I'll get back to sleep now.

Hope the weather's good and our 916 have time for a half of shandy before the real celebrations kick in.

complete control
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I was behind the goals in Broomloan. 

i was in the main stand. birthday present from my rangers supporting brother.

scott herbertson
8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'd take that tbh. Tell sky to shove their TV deal and have an in house streaming option.

OF would block it as they get so  much from the sky deal - but i think it is the way forward and maybe the wee restructuring group will address that