Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• CloustonHMFC

best in the land

Any win would be superb. 

A draw i would take now. 

Would be gutted at a loss especially if we don't have a go and sit in. Can't see that with these players though. 

Go for it hearts! 

...andFulton'sBaggio
Just now, CloustonHMFC said:

This pleases me no end. Let's get at it Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻

20211016_144936.jpg

Yesssss! Fantastic to see we've gone with our best team, and the system that has brought us success so far this season. Harsh on Moore, but otherwise very happy with that.

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Good team no complaints. Shows intent hopefully. Thought he might have dropped an extra man into midfield but no, good stuff.

Lots of the folk on the podcasts thought he'd drop someone and bring in Haring. I like Haring but I'm glad we're sticking with it.

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

This pleases me no end. Let's get at it Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻

20211016_144936.jpg

Just now, CloustonHMFC said:

Our best team imo.

I thought there might be a surprise with Gnando. Quite happy though, it shows that Robbie  thinks we don't have to alter our approach just because it's Rangers.

best in the land
1 minute ago, jam80s said:

Souttar In, Taylor-Moore out

Would have kept moore on for Souttar. Hopefully souttar has a good game though. With all the talk and injury. 

Just now, best in the land said:

Would have kept moore on for Souttar. Hopefully souttar has a good game though. With all the talk and injury. 

You can't bench Souttar.

3 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Lots of the folk on the podcasts thought he'd drop someone and bring in Haring. I like Haring but I'm glad we're sticking with it.

I thought he would do that. Put Haring in for Woodburn. 

...andFulton'sBaggio
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

You can't bench Souttar.

You can if the guy who took his place was performing as well as Moore! But, these are are great problems to have :D

Captain Sausage

Strong lineup. Strong bench. 

The toughest 90 minutes of our season. Newly promoted side versus league champions - need everyone to play well if we are to come away with anything. 

Head says 2-0 Rangers. Heart says 2-1 Hearts. 

...andFulton'sBaggio
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I thought he would do that. Put Haring in for Woodburn. 

I'm glad he didn't. Hindsight will tell if it's the right decision, but it's great to go there with confidence in our usual team for a change.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Great line up and very strong bench. Tough on Moore but you don’t bench Souttar.

get into them

I would like us to try and sign Moore on a permanent contract, I also hope that Souttar signs a new deal after us standing by him and supporting him through all his injuries, with a clause that if someone comes in with a bid of XYZ he can go. 

I've grown to like Moore and prefer him to Halkett but I see the sense of bringing in Souttar with Moore moving to the bench.   I just hope Halkett concentrates for 90 min.

That bench looks powerful.

7 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

He’ll get on to protect our 2-0 lead with 15 to go

3 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Great team and a very strong bench, what is not too like. I have a good feeling that Ben Woodburn with get his first goal/s for us today.

To go to Ibrox with Mackay Steven and Gino on the bench means that going into the last 20 minutes (presuming we're not three behind, pessimist that I am) we are still in the game.

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s not the same thing as collectively shitting the bed. Neilson’s key job today is to make sure we don’t shit the bed. It’s a motivational thing as well as tactical thing. It’s his responsibility entirely.

No it is not. When they are on the pitch it is up to them not to crumble. 

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s not the same thing as collectively shitting the bed. Neilson’s key job today is to make sure we don’t shit the bed. It’s a motivational thing as well as tactical thing. It’s his responsibility entirely.

No it is not. When they are on the pitch it is up to them not to crumble. 

I'll just be happy if we don't roll over tbh. We've had a great start to the season, I don't want a 4 or 5 derailing it.

Heart says 2-1 win...head says 2-0 loss.

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Great line up and very strong bench. Tough on Moore but you don’t bench Souttar.

get into them

I would have given Souttar one more week seeing it is Rangers but happy that Moore is on the bench just in case soapy breaks down again.  What a change compared to our bench last season.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

I would have given Souttar one more week seeing it is Rangers but happy that Moore is on the bench just in case soapy breaks down again.  What a change compared to our bench last season.

Night and day.  It's great that the bench is so strong.

Heart says 2-0 Hearts.  Head says 4-0 Hearts.  

3 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Anyone paying to watch on RangersTV?

Don't do this, pay for hearts TV international and use a vpn.

Edited by dsk1210

Tom Hardy’s Dug

To be fair he had that extra week in the international break. It’s 4 weeks since he last played for a minor injury. 2 seasons ago he’d have played through it all and possibly have broken down.

He’s had a decent enough break IMO - otherwise he starts to lose match fitness.

Injuries? 

I reckon it will be played at a high pace and as such Smith will suffer a thigh strain early second half and I worry about Souttar marking Morelos without getting injuried.  Glad GMS isn't starting as he is bound to go down like he was hit by a sniper.  Wee Devlin will be marked for some body action.

Woodburn will be taken out, hopefully in the box.

Looking forward to the fight.

HHGH

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Happy with that line up, Moore probably didn’t deserve to be dropped though.

Strong bench as well.

Have to agree but it's a case of giving a permanent team member a starting spot vs someone who is on loan (and possibly out of our price range by the time his contract expires).

Edited by Halliphax

5 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Anyone paying to watch on RangersTV?

No.  Never.  Mind you Hearts TV will likely pick up the ProddyTV coverage.

2 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Have to agree but it's a case of giving a permanent team member a starting spot vs someone who is on loan (and possibly out of our price range by the time his contract expires).

That is my thinking, too.  Need to keep Souttar in the prime shop window.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

No.  Never.  Mind you Hearts TV will likely pick up the ProddyTV coverage.

It'll be Rangers TV video but the commentary is Laurie like usual.

Loving the consistency of the team these days …. This changing formation and players every week just doesn’t work.

Well done hearts now go and win this 🤩