***Official Rangers vs Heart of Midlothian match thread ***

William H. Bonney

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s crazy that Smith and Kingsley at 50/1 for first or last goal and Cochrane is 28/1 (BET365)

Woodburn is 16s as is McKay.

Other than Cochrane these are all far to high.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• CloustonHMFC

On 13/10/2021 at 19:02, colinmaroon said:

Every click on the web just now is Rangers "swooping" in January for Soutar.  Aye, swooping like vampire bats.

They can't afford him unless they sell one of their trillions of multi-million players that nobody has put a serious bid in for yet.

Soapy you would be a standout in Italy!!!

TRFC “swoops” are routine dog-whistle headlines to keep the unwashed buying the usual suspect tabloids who fully understand the need to feed the supremacist mindset which assumes players like Soutar will be desperate to play at Ibrox.

It also avoids taking a hard look at the Ibrox finances. There’s suggestions from some that TRFC’s accounts to Y/E 30/06/21 will show a sizeable loss. Some reckon potentially up to £30M. 
Add to this several £M owed to Sports Direct over the dodgy kit deals done on the side, and it’s not a rosy picture overall. If anything, it points to the need for TRFC to sell players in January.

Right.  Nails bitten to the quick.  Just had my umpteenth pee.  Just hoping my anxiety levels stay low.

HHGH

Edited by Tasavallan

It’s a big decision dropping Moore after 2 clean sheets. 
Hopefully we’ll see a good solid performance and if we get the first goal we can win this one.

:flag2::flag2::flag2:

20 hours ago, OTT said:

Gerrard is the USP for young players from england  moving to Rangers. He's going at the end of this season I reckon, I don't think Woodburn would move to Rangers otherwise. Plenty of clubs downsouth, plus being Welsh he might fancy a move to Cardiff or Swansea assuming Liverpool let him leave. 

He's English, he's just got a Welsh grandparent. 

27 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

20211016_150152.jpg

Interesting, strong back four and goalie but no Davis to control the game from the start.   If we can get a goal in the first half anything is possible.    Maybe sneak a win.    Morelos and Roofe to lose the plot and either or both sent off. 

jambo-in-furness
Just now, HMFC01 said:

Interesting, strong back four and goalie but no Davis to control the game from the start.   If we can get a goal in the first half anything is possible.    Maybe sneak a win.    Morelos and Roofe to lose the plot and either or both sent off. 

A hun sent off at Ibroke!!!

Behave yersell

21 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Happy with that line up, Moore probably didn’t deserve to be dropped though.

Strong bench as well.

I'm thinking you have to drop him for experience in a big game.    He's done good so far. 

jambo-in-furness
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

If the game is close, watch for Hearts getting a flurry of yellow cards.

Devlin and Baningeme will be yellow carded in the first 15 minutes

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

This pleases me no end. Let's get at it Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻

20211016_144936.jpg

Going toe toe. 

Could to find out what level our team is at today. 

Compete well, maybe get a result it will send a message. 

Collapse and maybe we're a bit of where we hope. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Brick Tamland

That’s a great starting lineup and agree Moore is unlucky to be dropped but what a position to be in to have the luxury of him and the others on the bench. 
If the referee plays fair, (I know it’s a big ask), we will win this. 
‘Mon the Heartsssssss

15 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Right.  Nails bitten to the quick.  Just had my umpteenth pee.  Just hoping my anxiety levels stay low.

HHGH

ha ha

It's a bit pedantic but I don't regard Moore as being dropped.  It's a squad game and the manager bases his judgment on a variety of factors.

Got a horrible feeling the referee is going to play too much of a part in this one. Morales to get away with being a cheat/thug for 90 minutes as per usual. 

What a way to treat a lad was has been outstanding for Hearts since he got into the team . Moore should be in the team today not just because of his form but we are a very small team and at corners and free kicks we will be vulnerable. I just hope Neilson has taken this into consideration because dropping Moore is a big mistake in my opinion.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

What a way to treat a lad was has been outstanding for Hearts since he got into the team . Moore should be in the team today not just because of his form but we are a very small team and at corners and free kicks we will be vulnerable. I just hope Neilson has taken this into consideration because dropping Moore is a big mistake in my opinion.

He had two very good games at home to Livi and Motherwell but he was pants away to Ross county (albeit out of position at right back) 

23 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s crazy that Smith and Kingsley at 50/1 for first or last goal and Cochrane is 28/1 (BET365)

Woodburn is 16s as is McKay.

Other than Cochrane these are all far to high.

Woodburn worth a punt 

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

It’s hard to think of Moore making any mistake since he has been in the team he has been very solid.

A_A wehatethehibs

Well nobody can have any complaints about our team today. Delighted to see we are going to find out how good this team can be. As for John Souttar he is now the senior Center half of the football club. We will see more of Moore over the season as our utility defender, but when fit, Soapy is in the team, no ifs no buts. Would imagine Steve Clarke will be in attendance today

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Chuckling at the Sevco badge. Not even 10 years old yet.

I make that point when the morons posted it on Facebook yesterday

Just now, TheBigO said:

Hesgoal link just spinning, thatnormaul until kickoff??

Yeah usually goes live right as it's about to start! Should be on now. 

Tough game for Soapy to start back in. I wish him well. 

A win would be absolutely tremendous but this is going to be a difficult game for us. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, neilnunb said:

Not Radio Scotland anyway due to BBC issues 

Ffs, rangers can **** off. 

Well as I am on the happy train with bets all over the shop on Hearts, I have backed the following to get a red card at Ibronx:

Alfie Mo 40/1 - Screwball

Lundstrom 50/1 - Durty bassa